Amateur Video

Story Info
My roommate needs help to record an unusual video.
5.3k words
4.62
19.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dude, I need to borrow your camera!"

I looked up to see a familiar portly silhouette in the doorway of my dorm room. It was Kwon, standing there impatiently in his usual half-tucked dress shirt and baggy pants. His pimple-dotted face looked even more flustered than usual. The camera he was referring to was a pro grade HDR camcorder my parents had gotten me for Christmas. It was expensive and I was reluctant to lend it out. Especially to Kwon, who I didn't even really like.

"What is it now?" I responded with a sigh. "I thought Comic-Con was last week."

"Dude! I can't explain. I just need to borrow it, like now." I noticed his hands were trembling, legit trembling. I wondered what the fuck was going on. Maybe he'd finally snapped. I'd always been a little worried about him. There were the casual nerds like me, and then there were the mega nerds who were so hopelessly nerdified that they made the rest of us look well-adjusted by comparison. Kwon was one of those. He even had body pillows with anime girls on them.

I shook my head. "No way. Last time you used it, I got it back with peanut butter on the lens."

"Come on, dude!" He whined. "Trust me, I really need it this time!" The desperation in his voice was almost sickening.

"I'll shoot the video for you if it's so important, but the camera isn't leaving my hands."

Kwon hesitated, seeming to think it over. "Hang on. I'll be right back."

After he was gone, I felt a sudden urge to lock the door, but I ignored it. He wasn't that bad of a guy, really. He just did annoying things like barge into your room late at night asking to borrow shit. That and he called everyone 'dude' like he thought it was the best word ever.

He was back a few minutes later, this time with a nervous grin on his face. "It's ok," he said. "Come on. You have lots of free memory or whatever?"

"Yep. Plenty." I reluctantly started to gather up my camera gear, sure that it was going to be a waste of my time. I had the rising suspicion that Kwon had taken a monster shit or something and wanted to record it for posterity.

"So what's the big deal, anyway?" I asked.

He started to say something then stopped, his face reddening. "Just come on, dude," he said impatiently. "It'll be awesome. You'll see."

I rolled my eyes and checked the camcorder to make sure it was charged and working. "Alright," I sighed again. "Let's go."

I followed him down the hall to his room. I could hear soft R&B music coming from inside, which was strange since all Kwon usually listened to were incomprehensible K-pop songs. Strange, but nothing compared to the shock I got when he opened the door. There was a very attractive Asian girl sitting on his messy bed. An honest to God, real live girl. She watched us come in with a bored expression on her face. Stammering, Kwon introduced us. Her name was Mina. He didn't say anything about what she was doing in his room.

"Uh, nice to meet you," I said, extending my hand. She took it briefly and released it without a word, though she flashed me a cute little smile that set my heart racing.

I was dimly aware of Kwon closing and locking the door behind us. I felt like asking what was going on, but instead I found myself staring at the girl like an idiot. She was wearing stylish jeans and a tight sleeveless top which showed off her slender, pale arms and every curve of her full and surprisingly large breasts. Quite simply, she was hot. I couldn't imagine her being Kwon's girlfriend, or someone who was interested in him at all. A relative maybe?

The two of them began to converse in Korean, with Mina seeming to ask Kwon a question. His response sounded noncommittal. She inquired again more pointedly, and he appeared to relent with a nod of his head.

"Okay then," she said, in nearly accentless English. She looked at the camera in my hand for a moment before turning her eyes back to Kwon. "Do you wanna get on with it?"

Kwon's face turned beet red as he mumbled a reply. Something weird was going on here, but I didn't yet understand what. Mina smiled wryly and patted the bed next to her. Kwon awkwardly but obediently sat down. Then she turned toward him, and I looked on in mild shock as she leaned over and started kissing him on the mouth. Kwon seemed unsure of himself, but Mina obviously knew what she was doing. The kiss quickly became wet and deep. I could imagine her tongue dancing circles around his, and for once I was actually jealous of that bastard. My jealousy grew even stronger when I saw her hand sliding down over the rotund belly of his shirt and onto the front of his pants. I leaned back against the door, pulse racing and camera forgotten as Mina slowly unzipped his fly and reached inside. No fucking way.

Kwon gave a wheezy gasp which must have meant she'd found his cock. She pulled it out, revealing a stiff but short and stubby thing which immediately made me feel better about myself. The tip was glistening with smeared pre-cum as she stroked it with her delicate hand. Not that I was staring at his dick. I was just taking in every detail I could. I'd never imagined seeing something like this in person, especially not the nerdiest Korean guy in the world fucking around in his dorm room with an incredibly hot girl. I finally remembered the camera, and I started recording just in time to catch Mina as she bent down and flicked her wet tongue over the brownish head of his dick. My own dick twitched and stiffened in my shorts as I watched her take the tip of his cock in her mouth. Her head started bobbing slowly, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked. Her delicate, soft looking lips looked incredibly sexy wrapped around his shaft.

My mind was reeling. I couldn't imagine what he'd done to get a girl like her to suck his cock, let alone allow someone else to record it. Was it blackmail? She looked close to our age, probably a college student too. Or maybe she was a hooker. If so, she was about the hottest one I'd ever seen.

Kwon was sitting back on his elbows with a slack-jawed, overwhelmed look on his face. I wondered if he'd ever had a blowjob before. Judging by his stupefied expression, probably not. At least not one this good. I saw Mina's jaw working as she used her tongue on him while she sucked. I was expecting him to cum at any moment, in fact I was surprised that he'd held out this long. Just watching her was enough to make me feel like I was about to explode in my shorts.

Suddenly she stopped and straightened up. Apparently feeling bolder, Kwon moved in and kissed her right on her wet dicksucking lips. I didn't blame him. I wouldn't have hesitated to kiss her after she'd sucked my dick either. Hell, if I had the chance I'd probably kiss her right now, even after she'd sucked his dick. Mina kissed him back for a few moments before she started tugging her shirt up over her head. Underneath she was wearing a dainty black bra that barely contained her sizable tits. I think it's safe to say she had the full attention of both Kwon and I as she peeled her shirt off and dropped it to the floor. Her bra joined it there a few seconds later. Mina's tits were even more impressive uncovered. They were firm and smooth and barely sagged at all. The sight of her light brown nipples made my mouth start watering.

Then she stood and began working her jeans down over her curvy hips. My heart began to pound even faster as the thin patch of her wispy black pubic hair came into sight. I wondered just how far this was going to go, and if there was a possibility that I could get involved too. Mina stepped out of her pants and stood there for a moment completely naked, with the smug hint of a smile on her face. She knew we were enjoying the view. Her body was incredible, well-curved and nearly flawless. I couldn't quite see her pussy from my angle, but her crotch was apparently waxed or shaved except for a narrow strip of neatly trimmed hair. Still smirking, she bent down and started undoing Kwon's shirt, incidentally giving me a good view of her nicely rounded ass as she did. I felt a sudden urge to go over and give her sexy buns a squeeze, but I restrained myself. I didn't want to mess things up.

Before long she had Kwon undressed and was pulling out a condom. The contrast between her and the chubby, red-faced geek she was apparently about to fuck was even more striking now that he was naked too. Blackmail, it had to be. Kwon was usually dirt broke and lived off peanut butter and ramen. There was no way he could afford to pay a girl this hot.

Once the condom was on, she laid back on the bed and parted her legs. The rest of her was shaved completely bare, leaving the delicate lips of her small, tight-looking pussy plainly visible. She looked so inviting and incredibly fuckable laying there. I'd never been with an Asian girl before, but right now I could think of nothing else I wanted more. I imagined how soft and warm her cunt would feel to my fingers. I imagined how firm her tits would feel in my hands. I wanted to bury my face between those slender thighs and suck her little pink lipped pussy until she came on my mouth.

Kwon was kneeling beside her, his stubby cock throbbing stupidly in the air as he stared down at her like he didn't know what to do next. Jesus. What a useless fucking nerd. I would have been more than happy to replace him, but I had no such luck. Mina gave another smirk and took charge herself, pulling him into position between her legs and aiming his dick toward her pussy. I moved in closer to get a better angle, feeling my own cock twitch in envy as I watched him slowly push inside her. Finally figuring out what to do, Kwon groaned and started fucking her with erratic, jerking thrusts, the fat on his body jiggling obscenely. Mina was holding on to his hips in an effort to guide him, but he just kept hammering away at her with absolutely no control. I felt a certain empathy for him. I might have done something similar my first time if I'd been with a girl like her.

I was standing only about an arm's length away now. I suddenly wondered if Mina would mind if I reached over and cupped one of her tits. I thought about asking her but before I could gather the courage, she'd gotten Kwon to stop his stutter-fucking and was already changing positions. She pushed him onto his back and straddled him, sinking down onto his cock with one smooth, graceful motion.

I had a perfect shot of her pretty face and bouncing tits as she started riding Kwon like a cowgirl. Her eyes met mine for the first time since we'd been introduced, and I felt a horny thrill shoot through me as she held my gaze for a long moment before looking away, seeming embarrassed. Seeing a gorgeous girl like Mina having sex right up close and personal was the hottest thing I'd ever witnessed. My dick was so hard it hurt. I made a mental note to get Kwon's secret later, by torture if necessary.

Suddenly, Kwon groaned and grabbed her by the hips, his body tensing and quivering as he came. He'd lasted all of three minutes. When he was finished, Mina rolled off him and sat back casually on the bed, looking amused as she watched Kwon get up to unsteadily dispose of the condom. Her knees were apart enough to give me a peek of her glistening pussy, and I zoomed in and focused on her snatch, quickly deciding that I still wanted to eat it. She looked over at me and noticed what I was doing. Smiling, she moved her knees further apart and slid her hand down to spread her pussy lips for me, giving me a nice shot of her little pink hole. Why the hell was she doing all this? It was mind boggling, but I decided to worry about it later. I noticed her eyes straying toward my crotch and I looked down, seeing that my straining cock had made a very noticeable tent in my shorts.

"What about him?" She asked Kwon, with her eyes still focused on my dick.

They exchanged a few more words in Korean, then Kwon shrugged and looked at me, his face sweaty and impassive.

"You wanna fuck her, dude? I can hold the camera."

"Yeah, sure." I said thickly, my head swimming with a surge of bewildered lust as Mina reached out and started rubbing me through the front of my fly. The next thing I knew I was sitting on the edge of the bed while she undid my zipper. I handed the camera off to Kwon, noting distractedly that he was still naked. I quickly looked away and focused on the infinitely more attractive sight of Mina as she struggled to pull out my dick. I wasn't huge, but I was at least above average. And compared to Kwon I felt like an actual goddamn porn star, especially when Mina made an approving 'mmm' sound as got she me out, then immediately ducked her head down toward my cock. I felt her warm lips touch the head, then her slick tongue circled it for a moment before she took it in her mouth and started sucking with slow, wet strokes. Goddamn. She was amazing. Before long she was taking me most of the way down, and the only thing I could do was stare and groan as this incredibly foxy Korean babe did her best to swallow my rod.

"Fuck yeah, dude," Kwon wheezed from behind the camera. "That's hot!"

I found myself wishing he would shut the hell up. It was distracting enough just to have his fat naked ass in the same room while I was getting blown by the hottest girl I'd ever had near my cock. She seemed to be giving me more attention than she gave Kwon, and I was definitely enjoying it. In fact, I was already getting close. I wondered if she might let me cum in her mouth.

"That's so fucking good," I told her, feeling her nimble tongue working along the underside of my shaft. "You're gonna make me cum."

Without taking her lips off my cock, Mina reached down to where her pants were laying on the floor and pulled another condom out of the pocket. She opened it, and finally taking her mouth off my dick, she rolled the condom down over my shaft and practically hopped into my lap. I put my arms around her tiny waist as she flung one leg over me and sat on my cock, the head nudging up against her landing strip before she grabbed it and slid it down between her pussy lips and into her cunt. She was still nice and wet, but god DAMN she was tight. My cock stopped less than halfway in and it felt like her hot little pussy had clamped down around it, refusing to let it budge. Mina groaned and flexed her hips, and little by little the rest of my latex covered dick slipped in until her ass came to rest firmly against my upper thighs. It felt amazing, even with the condom. But I hadn't seen anything yet.

Without missing a beat, she grabbed me by the shoulders and started fucking herself against me with short, rocking thrusts of her hips. Her tits were bouncing with her exertions and her gorgeous face was set almost in a frown as she bit her lower lip in what had to be the sexiest expression I'd ever seen. It was like sensory overload, too much to take in at once. After hovering on the edge for a minute, the pressure in my balls started to fade and my cock almost went numb. Maybe it was from the condom, or maybe it was shock. All I could do was sit back and take in the sights and scents and sensations as she fucked me. Mina's skin was starting to glisten, and she smelled like a heady blend of melon-scented body wash and sex.

I was dimly aware that Kwon was still standing close by, jerking his stubby dick with one hand and recording with the other. I just hoped that he didn't get any jizz on my camera.

Mina moaned and started humping my cock with more urgency. Suddenly, her grip on my shoulders tightened and her body seemed to shiver as she ground herself violently against me. She began to whine, her voice high and breathy. I had enough experience to know an orgasm when I saw one, and I held her by the waist as she shuddered on my lap, my dick still buried deep inside her. After a minute she relaxed, then with a quiet groan she lifted herself off me and stood up.

"Come here," Kwon wheezed, seeming to wank himself a little faster. Mina got down on her knees in front of him and sat there patiently as he jerked off at her face, his short little cock finally sending a few weak white spurts dribbling across her nose and cheeks. She smiled up at the camera and gave the tip of his cock a slow lick, then quickly pulled away, her expression souring to one of mild disgust as she went to go wipe her face with some tissues. I felt sorry for her. I didn't know what she was getting out of this, but whatever it was, it wasn't enough.

Kwon sat down heavily in his chair and started playing with the camera settings. "Dude, how long will it take to make copies of this?"

"Don't mess with it. Depends on how many you want." I tugged the condom off my dick, which was still rock hard and throbbing even though it felt a little abused. Mina seemed to be watching me as she dabbed the last of Kwon's sperm off her cheek.

"He's still hard," she announced to no one in particular. "Are there any condoms left? I'm out."

Kwon grunted and shrugged, still busy playing with the camera's controls. I shrugged too. My need for condoms had never been high, and I sure as hell didn't have any with me now.

"Hmm." Mina walked over and put her hand on my cock. "You didn't cum?" she asked, looking me in the eyes. I shook my head. She moved my erection from side to side and examined it, almost like she was doing an inspection.

"You're clean, right?"

"Uh, yeah." At first I thought she meant my hygiene, then it dawned on me that she was probably referring to something else. Either way, my answer was still the same.

To my surprise Mina took my hand and moved us further onto the bed, not stopping until I was on top of her with my dick nudging right up against her pussy. I felt her slippery cunt lips gliding over the head of my cock for a moment before instinct took over and I pushed in with a groan, savoring the warm, soothing embrace of her wet little tunnel as my bare cock sank in up to the hilt. Mina answered with a soft whimper, her silken pussy hugging my shaft and squeezing me tightly as I looked down into her pretty almond eyes. I clenched my jaw, trying my best not to lose control the same way Kwon had. My balls were already twitching and I felt like I was going to blow any second.

"Is it ok if I cum inside you?" I asked, wondering if I was taking things too far.

"Ohh," she answered with an urgent little moan. "Yes. Cum in me."

That was all I needed to hear. I immediately started fucking her with slow, deep strokes. Even if she was just putting on a show for the camera, this was still a once in a lifetime experience and I wanted to enjoy it for as long as I could. I was aware of nothing except Mina's body underneath me and the wet sucking grip of her cunt on my dick. She was holding me by the arms and moaning, seeming to enjoy it as I gradually picked up the pace. I lasted a while longer than I expected to, but with a slow boiling surge my orgasm finally erupted, and I looked Mina right in her beautiful face and thrusted in deep as I filled her with my load. As soon as I started cumming, her eyes went wide and she gave a startled little grunt in time with each pulse, like she could feel me squirting inside her.

It felt like I was emptying everything I had into her sweet little body. But all too quickly, it was over. I reluctantly pulled out of her and stood up, and as soon as I did, a small river of cum immediately gushed from her pussy onto Kwon's bed. She lay there with an exaggerated expression of shock on her flushed-looking face as Kwon swooped in with the camera, practically ramming it up her creamy snatch while trying to get a closeup.

My legs threatened to give way and I sat down on the chair with a heavy sigh, feeling like my life was pretty much over. I was sure that nothing else was ever going to top this. Luckily, I was wrong.

When most of my cum had finished trickling out of her pussy, Mina cleaned herself up with a few more tissues and, sadly, began getting dressed. Much to my undying relief however, Kwon also pulled his own rumpled clothes back on and handed the camera back.

12