Amateur Video

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok dude, start coding this or whatever you need to do," he said, picking his ear. "I'm gonna go walk her out. Back in a few."

He left the room. As I got up to start looking for my clothes, Mina surprised me by coming over and giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks," she said, flashing me a sly little smile. "That was really good."

"No, thank you." I awkwardly smiled back, not sure of what else to say. I watched as she pulled her shoes on and followed Kwon out the door, then I got dressed and headed back to my own room, wondering what the fuck had just happened.

I'd just started uploading the video to my computer when Kwon reappeared in my doorway.

"Dude!" He said, a shit-eating grin exploding on his pimply face. "So, was that fuckin' awesome, or what?"

I agreed that it was indeed fuckin' awesome. Then I started grilling him mercilessly about the details. Kwon hemmed and hawed for a while, but he finally came clean after I threatened to email a clip of his awkward little fuck session to his parents. Whatever he'd done to get Mina involved, I knew it couldn't have been on the level.

I was right.

Turned out that Mina was a friend of his cousin. She was also an aspiring porn star. She was new to the area and needed someone with a good camera and internet know-how to start up an amateur porn site, and Kwon had promised both in exchange for a getting his cherry popped. Only he didn't own a camera, and he didn't really know jack about running a website.

"Ok, this is how it's gonna be," I told him, seeing an opportunity that was too good to pass by. "I have the camera, so I can make the videos. I can also make the site. Get her in contact with me and I'll set everything up."

Kwon wasn't thrilled, but he'd backed himself into a corner and didn't have much choice. He wasn't even much of a cameraman, as he'd somehow managed to shoot the last part of the video in sepia tone without noticing. And unless Mina had wanted a video called Asian Creampies of the Old West, I doubted she was going to be too happy with it.

*****

Mina came by a few days later. She seemed to like my ideas for a website, and when I showed her how the video had turned out, she liked my idea of doing a re-shoot too. But this time it was in my room and Kwon had been replaced by a tripod, which was an improvement in every way possible.

I'd barely finished setting up the camera before Mina pulled me to the bed and started kissing me. I was nervous, but by the time we got our clothes off she was already wet and I was rock hard and throbbing. At least this time I wasn't worried about busting too fast. She was so fucking hot that I figured I'd be able to keep going without much trouble. As if wanting to put that to the test, Mina quickly climbed over me and turned around, sticking her cute little pussy in my face as she lowered her head to lick the tip of my cock. I held her firmly by the curve of her hips and pulled her back against my licking tongue, enjoying the salty-sweet tang of her juices as she gasped and groaned around the head of my dick. She began sucking in a slow, steady rhythm, and for a while it felt like a contest to see which one of us could make the other cum first. I was destined to lose, however, and it wasn't long before I felt my balls tightening up, getting ready to unload.

"I'm gonna cum," I gasped, taking my face away from her pussy only long enough to speak. Mina responded with a moan and kept going. I came a moment later, my hips jerking upward as I ejaculated violently into her sucking mouth. She was ready for it, though, holding me firmly between her lips through about a dozen pulses until I was done. Then she lifted her head and looked right at the camera, opening her pretty mouth to show off what I'd given her before closing it again with a dramatic swallow.

Holy shit, this girl was something else. My head was still spinning and I thought for sure that I was going to need a few minutes to recover. But as she returned to nursing on the head of my cock, I was proud to discover that I was still as hard as ever. I buried my face in her beautiful pussy again, licking and sucking at her swollen clit. Now it was her turn, and it wasn't long before she gave a deep groan and let my cock fall from her mouth, her curvaceous little body shaking on top of me as she came on my swirling tongue.

After a quick break we switched positions. Unable to wait any longer, I moved on top of her to nudge my bare cock against her wet little cunt. Mina's exquisite eyes locked onto me, and she looked up with her mouth open in a breathless gasp as I slowly eased myself into her. The sensation of her warm, slick tunnel clinging tightly to the shaft of my twitching cock was mind blowing, and when I was all the way in, she suddenly wrapped her legs around my waist and lifted her mouth up to meet mine, kissing me deeply as we began to fuck in earnest. It was even better than the first time, and since I'd cum once already I was able to last for a good long while.

Finally, I nutted deep inside her. She answered with an orgasm of her own, clamping her thighs firmly against my hips and trembling underneath me as she came on my spurting cock. I felt her pussy gripping me, her rhythmic contractions milking out everything I had. It was so good that I almost passed out.

After taking a minute to recover, Mina gave me a radiant smile and went to clean herself up, leaving me to lay there feeling like I was the luckiest bastard on Earth. I still wasn't sure if she was genuinely interested in me or just putting on an act to get what she wanted. Part of me didn't really care.

We got dressed again and I began to replay the video. She sat down next to me and we looked at it together, with Mina's face blushing a cute shade of pink as she watched us sixty-nine on the bed. I didn't know about her, but I was getting really turned on again. When the video got to us fucking, I slipped my arm around her waist to see what she would do. She responded by nestling in close until she was almost sitting on my lap. About halfway through the video, she turned and started kissing me with even more passion than before. Our clothes started coming off again as we went for another round, this time without the camera.

*****

After about a month, I managed to get Mina's website linked to an amateur porn network. She seemed very excited when I told her about it. So much that she came right over and fucked me for the rest of the afternoon, which made me very excited too.

We shot more videos and she started to make some decent money. She even got a few professional offers, but so far she hadn't taken any. I never charged her for setting up the original site. I figured that she'd done more than enough, but Mina insisted on paying me anyway.

I figured that we'd be done after that. But to my surprise she was still coming around. We saw each other a few times a week, and not all of it was business. I'd never asked if she had a boyfriend, but I was thinking it might be time.

A few days later I was lying in bed with all of this running through my mind. I hated to admit it, but I owed Kwon. Big. If it hadn't been for him, I never would have met such an amazing girl and subsequently had the best time of my adult life.

My phone buzzed. It was a text from Mina. There were no words, just hearts and kissing emojis. She'd been sending more messages like that lately, and I took it as a good sign. I was thinking about what to respond with when there was a loud knock on my door.

"Dude!" A familiar voice said. "Open up! It's me!"

I got up with a sigh, wondering what the hell he wanted now. I opened the door to see Kwon standing there, but to my surprise he wasn't alone. Next to him were a pair of nearly identical twenty-ish, blonde, and very cute young women, and I stared in complete shock as I realized they were twins.

"We hear you're the cameraman," one of them said coyly. The other flashed a warm smile as she fixed me with her pretty blue eyes. Kwon just grinned, looking happy as a pig in shit.

How the fuck does this keep happening? I wondered to myself. Then, with a mixed feeling of excitement and trepidation, I turned and went to grab my camera.

12