Amaya - Succubus of the Seas Pt. 01

Story Info
Amaya returns from the deep to seduce a man she missed.
1.1k words
4.44
5.1k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1: The Crossing

Grayson glanced up at the starry night as he wrapped the oversized lapels of his peacoat tightly around his neck with gloved hands. The ocean liner was only a week from port and ever since the new year, it was now 1921, the stars seemed extra bright that night; looking like each one was blinking in time with a song each its own. As Grayson exhaled, his breath turned into a white cloud that blew back in his face then back behind him in the stiff breeze.

Grayson turned his attention to the horizon and it was difficult to see where the shining stars ended and the still ocean began. The night was eerily quiet and cold.

He walked into the bridge cabin and clapped his hands together as he kicked the cabin door closed with one boot heel. "Good evening, Henry," Grayson said, "did you get that telegram you were hoping for?"

Henry, a tall man standing at the ocean liner's wheel, was staring straight ahead through the glass as he gently moved the large, wooden wheel ever so slightly to the left, then to the right. He shook his head in response to Grayson's question. "No, sir. Nothing today."

Grayson unbuttoned the top button of his peacoat as the room began to warm up slightly. "Well, we are only a few days out. You should hear something soon."

Henry nodded with a slight smile. "Yes sir, I think-"

RING! RING! RING!

The sound of the three sharp bell rings split the tranquil night air like a hammer through glass. Both men's eyes opened wide and stared ahead into the darkness in front of the ship. The bells were a signal from the lookouts in the lookout tower, warning of an object in the ships path. Grayson turned and pulled the phone off of its hook on the wall, turned the handle on the side of the box a few times to provide power then pressed the button to talk.

"Bridge. What do you see?" Grayson asked, his heart pounding in his chest.

"Unknown sir," came the voice on the phone, "I saw a strange green light, almost a fog, on the horizon. Then it disappeared sir."

He smelled it. A smell intoxicatingly seductive that he hadn't smelled since his first ocean crossing years before. She was back.

"Thank you, lookout. No need to be alarmed. Continue your search and keep me informed," Grayson said, then he hung up the phone.

"Grayson," came a silky, light voice from behind Grayson at the conning wheel. I've missed you."

Grayson knew what was happening and who was invading their ship. He knew the light and the fog and, knew all too well, how much danger the ship was now facing. He turned, steeling himself for the trial that was to come.

She was as beautiful as the last time he'd seen her: Amaya, this seductive siren of the deep; the Erotic Mystic of the North Ocean, the Succubus of the Seas. She stood dripping wet and steaming with heat. Her long hair slicked back and clung to her shoulders. Her seaweed robe hung open, revealing her flawless body to the cold night air. Henry, already deeply under her spall, was on his knees, his mouth around her vagina and pulling her hips toward his face as if to drink every drop of her. Her hand on Henry's head glowed green and fog ran down from her palms and across the floor as she bit her bottom lip from the pleasure he gave her.

"It's so good to see you again, Grayson. Last time we were-" Amaya paused as she trembled in orgasm from Henry's tongue, then continued, "-together, I had your entire crew."

"Except me," Grayson said.

"Something I'm going to correct tonight," said Amaya.

Only then did Grayson realize that her magic had grown since their last encounter. It was her eyes, so passionate, so full of pleasure and lust...he couldn't look away from them. He'd been staring at them the entire conversation and now didn't want to move. He didn't want to look away. Even when Amaya looked down at Henry, Grayson couldn't look away from those glowing eyes and the steaming wet flesh that promised so much joy.

"Okay, dear," she said to Henry, "you've earned your rewarded."

Henry stood and unfastened his trousers as Amaya slid her seaweed robe from her shoulders. Holding on to the ships wheel for leverage and balance, she wrapped one leg around Henry's waist and guided him into her. He reached his pleasure immediately, holding her close and screaming in bliss as he gave himself in to her.

Amaya gasped and inhaled as green fog and light boiled from Henry's eyes and mouth, swirled in the air and entered hers; breathing in the life that he was giving over to her as he shriveled and collapsed onto the deck, a smile on his lifeless face.

Amaya smiled, turned away from Grayson, gripped the ships wheel, and bent over at the hips, presenting everything to Grayson that he'd forgotten he wanted.

He couldn't think. He couldn't reason. He could just walk toward her, unfastening his trousers as he approached her. He needed her. He had to have her and noting mattered. The heat radiated from her skin. She wiggled her hips slightly inviting him to have what he wanted.

Fully hard and ready, he placed his hands on her hips. The flesh was hot, soft, comfortable, and beckoning. He gripped and slid into her, deep to the back of her depts in one stroke. She worked her hips and body to pull him in more in a magical way. Her moans resonated around the ships bridge as the feeling of a million pleasurable ripples began deep inside of her and worked their way up his cock. He was already over the edge and knew it...and loved it. The orgasm began to build and noting could stop it. He didn't want to stop it. He let all the walls down as his orgasm built up steam toward the inevitable end.

Out of instinct, and gave one final stroke and pressed against bottom of her inside, and held himself deep within her. As if she could sense what was to come, she clamped down on him and began rhythmically coaxing him with the inhuman and unnatural talents of her magical body.

Grayson's pleasure came, hot and thick as it flowed into Amaya along with all the power and essence of his long life. Feeding her, empowering her, adding to her knowledge of the ages.

Grayson rode the waves of orgasm all the way to oblivion, with a smile on his face.

Two weeks later, the ocean liner pulled into harbor under her own steam. The ship's manifest listed the crossing as uneventful except for the unexplained disappearance of two bridge crew members.