Amazing Chest Ahead

Story Info
It was the Dark Souls of awkward freshman fumbles.
2.7k words
3.6
5.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you don't recognize the title and blurb above, this probably isn't the story for you. If you do, then there's a small chance that it might be.

*

You can't believe your luck. Just over a month at university and you've already gotten a girl back into your dorm room. Your friends mocked you relentlessly for choosing to go to the Video Game Society's Halloween event rather than the main Student Union party. In their eyes' you're an idiot. You're supposed to go to where the girls are likely to be, not to the things you actually want to do. But while they were technically right that, yes, the nerd party was as dead as Monty Python's parrot, as luck would have it, Sadie thought so too and invited herself back to yours for an evening of co-op gaming.

"Don't get any funny ideas," she'd said. Of course not. The thought hadn't even begun to speculate about the merest possibility of crossing your mind.

Sadie is gorgeous. You don't need to qualify that. There's no need to say gorgeous for a nerd, or gorgeous for a gamer girl. She's plain gorgeous. You could talk about her long, dark hair, or lovely smile, but most of all, you can't help thinking about those breasts. Even hidden under that autumn sweater, you can tell they're going to be amazing. She's the sort of girl who doesn't need to dress up or make up to be sexy. Regardless of what or however much she wears, her natural figure always shines through. It's enough to put a nerd off his stride.

She's currently sitting cross-legged and barefoot on the sofa besides you with her Nintendo Switch in her hand. You're playing the game on your console on the big screen. It's nearing three o'clock in the morning, but you've had a productive session running through the cathedral city. Sure, getting past the archers who sniped at you across the rooftops proved a challenge, and you had to hand your controller to Sadie so she could show you how to finally cheese that section - pulling the skeleton archer forward so he rather than you, plummeted to his death. After that, the insides of the cathedral had been relatively easier, and now all that remained for this session was the boss fight -- or rather bosses fight -- as there were two to beat together. This was part of what made the battle reputedly the hardest in the game.

You've ground yourself against them twelve times now - sometime consuming valuable items to summon Sadie to your world just before entering the fight, sometimes just letting her provide advice and moral support as you attempt to get good, and sometimes straight-up letting her play for you. Sadie has completed the game before and knows what she's about, but nevertheless, each previous time one or both of you have failed. Sometimes dying in seconds, sometimes defeating one or other of the bosses, before finally running out of restorative potions and having your own health exhausted.

You stop for a break and another slice of pizza before beating your head against the brick wall any further. Your mother has sent you off to university with whole boxes containing a variety of useless crap. The pizza cutter was actually one of her better ideas. Obviously, take-out pizza comes pre-sliced, but it does add a touch of class to your all night gaming experience. You are able to present yourself to Sadie as a connoisseur of the finer things in life including perfectly sliced Hawaiian. You cut a piece for your new nearly girlfriend and tuck into your own. You're out to create a good impression, so you even wash your hands before picking up the controller again.

You start another attempt. This will be the one. Making the run up the cathedral stairs to the great doors, though the central cathedral area while sticking to the sides to avoid the mob enemies as much as possible. You stop at the magical soap stone signal to summon Sadie and then the two of you finally enter the wall of fog that separates the main game word from the boss arena.

Inside await the great Executioner Smaugh and the Dragon Slayer Ornstein. The former is a giant of a man, tall but also fat and wielding an enormous wooden hammer. The latter is smaller, though still a good foot taller than your character and if anything more dangerous. Smaugh's moves, while damaging, are easier to read, Ornstein is quicker and can move deceptively far forward in one lunge, striking at you when you think you are out of range. Despite knowing this well, you still are knocked off your feet almost as soon as you enter the room. Careless.

Sadie covers for you and draws the aggro of the Dragon Slayer away. That leaves you with the Executioner. With your great shield raised, you can absorb some of his blows, though it is still often wiser to roll out of the way. The key, as with so many of the fights in the game, is caution -- waiting for his massive attacks, stepping neatly out of the way and then striking back quickly. Then not being greedy but retreating to recover your stamina while keeping your distance from the giant.

As you fight, several times you see Sadie and the Dragon Slayer pass your field of view. She fights as a mage. With no shield she needs to be extra careful to time her dodges perfectly, but she can attack from a distance with her magic or close up with her sword. She's using the pillars to shield herself from the enemy, though these are crumbling one by one as the titan attacks her. She plays silently. Either she's doing well, or she's not letting any frustrations show.

Smaugh is nearly dead. He leaps in the air again. You're ready for this, but you as you are getting ready to roll out of the way of his shockwave, you are hit from behind by a lightning bolt. Stunned for a second, you are then hit by the full force of Smaugh's attack. Both bosses have you in their sights now and you have just a slither of health left.

Smaugh charges you again and you evade sideways. Hastily, you chug a potion, but even as you do so Ornstein strikes you with his spear. Luckily, you've absorbed just enough health that this isn't fatal and your red bar is again half full. Sadie launches a magical arrow into Smaugh and finally he falls.

As the cut-scene plays, you look at each other. "Come on, we can do this," you tell her. Ornstein stands over his fallen comrade and absorbs his life essence, growing enormously as he does so. His health is healed and he is now more powerful than ever. This is the second and final stage of the fight.

No longer having to divide your attention, you and Sadie work together. You try to stay close to his legs, reading the sweeps of his spears and keeping behind him whenever possible. Occasionally one of you will mistime and a section of health will disappear. Then the other steps forwards and covers allowing the ally time to recover. Patiently, blow by blow, you work his heath down to nearly nothing. The fight is going well, but as you down your final health potion, he is still not vanquished.

Just as you think you have him, you misread badly and his spear knocks you into the air. Struggling to your feet, health and stamina gone, he winds up for a final fatal attack. As he moves forward, suddenly Sadia rolls in and swipes him once with her sword. He falls to ground, dissipating into a fog of white magic.

You both let out a shout of triumph, "Fucking finally."

Leaping up from the sofa, you raise your arms in triumph. She's dancing around the room and then suddenly she's in your arms. You raise her legs off the ground in an embrace for just a second. Just momentary, you look in each other's eyes and suddenly your lips touch. Pulling back, you take another good look at her. She wants this as well and so now you are kissing fully, your tongue searching the back of her mouth.

Your back on the sofa. She's under you and your arms are around her neck. She tastes amazing. You can feel yourself getting hard and she must be able to feel it too -- your erection poking into her thigh.

She suddenly pushes you off of her and you're momentarily confused, but then, relieved, you realize that she is just pulling her shirt off. You do the same, still straddling her. She sits up just enough to remove her bra and suddenly those amazing breasts are free. You move in, taking the right one in your mouth and the left one in your hands. She lets out a moan of pleasure.

You play with the breasts for what seems like an eternity. Kissing and caressing, sucking and teasing. She's now yours completely and the game is forgotten, your characters idling in the cathedral chamber. In the next room will be Gwynevere who will give award them with the important item they need to continue their quest. They are keeping their princess waiting. You are not. You'd hoped, but you can't believe that you have finally been this lucky.

As you work her nipples, she reaches down and starts to pull off her skirt. You hand moves to help her and as you drag it down you can feel she isn't wearing any panties. She's now completely naked.

As you surface for air, she pushed your head down. You try to stop at her stomach and kiss around her belly button, but she's insistent, pushing you further. As you burrow your head into her pubic hair, she wraps her legs around your neck locking you in place.

The first indication you get that something is wrong is the smell. It's like week-old rotting meat. You try to pull back but you find yourself trapped. The hole in front of seems to pulse then open slightly of its own accord. Running along each side are a row of blisters, each precisely placed a centimetre apart.

"Let go, you're hurting me," you say, but she just pressed even tighter with her thighs, pulling your even further into her sex. With no choice, your cheek touches one of the blisters. It's hard like bone.

You jab her leg with your fists. It's hard to get any momentum or power from your position, but you're now desperate. Once then twice you hit her and then, on the third time, you are nearly able to break free. You manage to pull your head an arm's length away from her crotch. From the sides of her labia you can start to see teeth emerging, at first just points, but growing by the second. Momentarily stunned, you stop your struggling. As the hole expands suddenly a long thin frog-like tongue shoots out from between her legs and wraps around your neck.

Trapped again you are pulled anew back towards the now gaping maw. The slit is not only opening up, but growing upwards, splitting her flesh right up to where her naval was. At the bottom, the teeth now are the size of fingers, towards the top new teeth are starting to poke through.

As the tongue starts to squeeze, you struggle to breath and you feel the world around you darken. You reach out onto the table, looking for anything to grasp onto. You hand blindly knocks against something and it falls to the floor. If it was the controller it will be of no use, but maybe...

Will all your force, you propel yourself sideways. This does nothing to dislodge the tongue or the legs from you, but you both land on the floor with a thump. Now the creature that was a girl is on top of you. You take your best guess and reach out again. Your hand finds the pizza cutter straight away and you instantly bring it round in a sweeping motion onto the tongue. It goes right through and the remains of the fleshy line fall the ground. Not only can you breathe again, but the monster cries out in pain. As it writhes in agony, you take the opportunity to pull yourself up and free.

With two bounds you are through the door and out into the dormitory corridor. No sooner have you slammed the door behind you than monster bursts through, splintering it into a million pieces. You're running for the stairwell now and, though you're not stupid enough to look back, you can hear it following you, running along the ceiling.

At the stairs you head up. It's a gamble. The stoners use the rooftop garden to smoke and it's usually open even late at night. Usually. Every so often maintenance will lock it back up again without warning. But it's six floors down or two floors up and the mental calculations are easy - the monster is gaining far too quickly.

Running on pure adrenaline, you take the stairs three at a time. As you pass the ninth and final floor, you see a fire-axe hanging in a glass case. It's tempting but you'd be dead before you could get it out. You don't even break stride.

As you reach the roof level, you throw yourself at the door and miraculously it opens. You emerge into the cold night air. You keep running, even as you consider your options, but nothing comes to mind. Arriving at the edge of the building you look down. There's nothing between you and the ground, nine storeys down, that could break your fall. On the other side of the rooftop, the Emerson Science Building rises another five storeys above you, but there is no away across. Trapped again, you turn to face your fate.

The monster emerges from the stairwell door. You can now see it in its final form. It's walking now on all fours -- it's turned itself inside out. What were once apparently human legs and arms have bent themselves backwards and what was previously the stomach is facing upwards. At the front there is nothing but teeth -- three rows on either side running along the length of its torso. Sadie's head, still recognisable still but with a frenzied, inhuman expression sits on the end of a largely elongated neck, stretching up and round like a scorpion's tail.

The creature moves towards you. It's no longer in any hurry. It can see you have nowhere to go. It moves cautiously to secure the kill. Looking around you see a rake propped up against a metal vent. The monster sees it at the same time as you do and you start to move together. You manage to grab it at the same time as the monster crashes into you. It knocks you flying through the air and back to the edge of the building, but somehow you manage to keep a grip on the rake.

You start to struggle to your feet again almost instantly, but the monster is already charging. As it closes the distance, you realize that, bar dying like a man, there is no reason for you to continue to try to stand. Instead you throw yourself back to the floor. Too late the monster realizes your change of motion and tries to stop itself. As you hit the ground on your back, you push the rake forward into its underneath and then round in an arc, lifting it into the air and over the side of the building. You are in no position to see, but you hear its terrible scream which suddenly stop as it hits the ground below.

You struggle to your feet, winded and bleeding. Peering over the edge you look down. In this light, it is impossible to see clearly, but there seems to be no trace of the monster. There is what might be blood or what might just be rainwater directly below in the courtyard. You turn to go.

Suddenly something whistles though the air. You feel a sudden pain as an arrow embeds itself in your shoulder. The force of the impact pushes you back and you lose your footing. Just as gravity takes hold, you see a bony figure holding a longbow on the top of the Emerson building. You plummet nine storeys down along the same path your vanquished foe took.

You died.