Amazing Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you feel how hard you're making me?"

She nods and rubs her pussy against me for emphasis, but says nothing. It's time to guide her thinking along the right path some more.

"Is it making your pussy wet again?" I ask her.

Her eyes widen, and she can't say her answer aloud, but she nods. I slide her off to the side a little bit and reach down between us. Gently but firmly, I slide two fingers along her pussy.

She blushes a little bit when I dip inside her, but seems OK when I say, "God, yes...you're so slippery inside!"

Time for the next step. "Feel how hard you're making me," I say.

Her hand returns somewhat shyly to its grip around my cock, and without urging, she strokes up and down a bit. I guide her hand up a little and say gently, "Get some pre-cum on your hand--it will feel even better when you do that." She palms the head of my cock briefly, then spreads the lubricating fluid along my full length. My cock throbs in pleasure, and I let myself groan again. She smiles, gathered more pre-cum, and keeps going...her little hand traveling freely up and down. She is definitely getting into it!

Reaching over her smoothly working hand, I rub her pussy some more, circling her clit and stroking the length of her labia, spreading her juices as I go. My next move catches her off guard, even though it continues what I had been doing before. I pull my hand up and suck both fingers that taste of her pussy, visibly licking between them.

"Mmmm," I whisper, "you taste so fucking good, Grace. Your pussy is so wet, and I love the way you feel, and I love the way you taste..."

With that, I flex my cock, and her attention returns to my groin. Her hand, fully lubricated with our combined liquids, moves up and down steadily.

"You should taste your fingers, " I suggest quietly. She strokes me, but doesn't reply.

"Grace," I say, "you're making me so horny, and what you're doing feels so fucking good...look how much pre-cum you're getting from me! She pulls her hand away, spreading her fingers a little and smiling when she sees the strands of fluid between them.

I almost blow my load at what comes next: she closes her eyes and puts her fingers into her mouth! I can see her tongue slithering around, gathering every drop. When she withdraws them, her eyes open again and I lean down to kiss her some more.

"Do you like the way I taste?" I whisper. She smiles and nods.

"Do you want to taste some more?" I ask her.

She nods again, but stays where she is, uncertain what to do next.

To help her make up her mind, I sit up as gracefully as I can. She ends up curling her feet up and sitting beside me. Leaning back with one arm draped across her shoulders, I tug her chin up with one finger of my other hand so that she is facing me. Kissing her softly, I remind her what she is doing. I wrap her fingers around my cock tightly, stroking up and down to milk a drop of precum out.

When it glistens on the tip, I look directly into her eyes and say, "Taste me, Grace...use your tongue and see how good it tastes again..."

She doesn't speak, but to her credit, she bends down willingly and swabs her tongue across the head of my cock, licking off the glistening drop that was waiting there for her. Then she does it again. Since she doesn't seem to know what to do, I give her some direction.

With a soft moan, I flex my cock and say, "God, that feels so good, Grace...keep going!"

I guide her hand up and down the bottom half of my shaft then, and she gets the idea. She is still licking, though, and not sucking, so after a minute, I say, "Grace...take the whole tip in your mouth and suck on it--keep using your tongue, but inside your mouth."

The friction of her hand, the heat of her sexy little mouth, and the flickering of her tongue around my most sensitive spots is amazing! I lean back some more, stroking her back and hair, enjoying the sensations.

Sitting on the couch in my living room, I rest my head back on the cushions. My 19-year old student, Grace, has my cock in her mouth. I'm 100% sure it's her first. Her hand is stroking my shaft, and her tongue is moving in slow circles around the swollen tip. She is stark naked next to me, her pussy wet from my earlier tongue-lashing, and her soft hair tickles my thighs and stomach while she lavishes attention on me. What could be better than this?

As much as I want this feeling to last, however, I know what would be better. I want her to ride my cock until I explode inside her! So...how to get us there?

First, she needs to learn a little more about giving a good blowjob. The best ones involve some head bobbing--some enthusiasm, too. Subtly, I start pushing my hips up into her hand, adding half an inch of motion to her stroking and sucking. After a few thrusts, I wrap my right hand around hers, holding it in place low down on my shaft, leaving the rest open for more attention. I let my left hand rest gently on her head, not pushing, but softly encouraging its natural movement, and I'm not disappointed. After a few repetitions, Grace is moving her mouth up and down in time with my subtle guidance. I'm not trying to choke her, just get her to realize that it feels good for me when she takes more of me into her mouth. I'm careful to groan when she hits the lowest point of her stroke each time, and flex my cock occasionally so she feels the physical reaction of a happy man.

Despite her occasionally slow reactions in my class, Grace is a quick study on the couch. In a remarkably short time, she is giving me a competent blowjob, but it's hard to see her face to gauge her reaction to the experience. To check on that, I have to interrupt her.

"Holy God, Grace--that feels so great! You're so amazing, and you're making me feel so good! Do you like the way I feel in your mouth?" I ask her.

At the top of her stroke, she pauses. Looking up, she answers guilelessly: "It's weird having something so big in my mouth, but it's making me really horny."

"You're really good at this," I tell her. Shy smile. "Have you ever..." I start to ask.

"Nope," she says quietly, stroking my cock unconsciously while she replies.

"I've felt them through a boy's pants, but I've never..."

"Given a blowjob?" I finish for me. She ducks her head at the word and nods.

"Grace," I tell her in a sincere voice, "don't be shy. You can say whatever you want to me. You give an amazing blowjob--I've met women much older than you who don't know what they're doing, but you just learned and you're making me feel so good."

Happy smile that time--a feminine, timeless, proud smile.

In the back of my mind, however, thoughts are racing. Do I let her keep going? Do I teach her to swallow? I'm sure future boyfriends would appreciate the training, but I've done enough for humanity right now--I want to fuck this beautiful little teenager!

Start with a kiss. I sit back, and urge her to climb into my lap. Her tight body hovers in front of me, straddling my thighs, hard-nippled breasts dancing in front of me. I tilt my head up, and she leans down instinctively to kiss me, moving closer to rub her nipples against my chest. My hands rest on the swell of her ass, pulling her down to trap my cock between us. Our tongues dance with each other, and I get lost for a while in her sweet taste. However, kissing always makes me horny!

I break the kiss, and with a voice deepened by lust, I look directly into her eyes and say, "Grace...I want to make love to you."

The moment hangs between us, and I can tell that as horny as she is, that is a huge jump for her. She's never sucked a cock before, so she has definitely never had sex. I decide the best way to persuade her is to let her know I understand her dilemma.

"You make me so horny, Grace. You are so damn sexy, and you gave me such an amazing blowjob that I want to keep going. I know you're horny too, Grace. I know your pussy is wet, and you're wondering what it would feel like to have me inside you...and I know you're scared, and I know it's your first time, and that's OK. I just want us both to see how amazing it would feel to be here on the couch together, to make love just the way we're both imagining, to make each other feel so much pleasure..."

My voice is softer now, persuasive without falling into creepy romantic phrases.

"Do you want that, Grace?"

Her response comes from every part of her: she grinds her pussy down on me, pulls me close with her arms, mashes her breasts against me tightly, and whispers "Yes" into my lips before kissing me deeply. The surrender in that whole-body response makes my cock jump, and it thrills me from head to toe.

Someone has to be responsible, though, even in passionate moments.

"Grace," I ask her, "are you on the pill, or should I get a condom so we don't have to worry?"

That question is always the ultimate buzz kill, but it has to be asked!

Fortunately, she had the right answer.

"I'm on the pill," she says. "Mom got it for me to help with my periods."

"Smart mom," I say with a smile. Awkward moment over. She smiles in return.

Moving my hands down to cup her ass more explicitly, I start to move my cock against her pussy. We're both slippery with a combination of our juices, and we kiss for a while, getting back into the moment. When I hear her breathing quicken from the pressure on her clit, I break the kiss.

"Grace," I say to her, "reach down and rub my cock against the opening to your pussy." My language is definitely more explicit now, but c'mon--we're about to fuck! I want her to get over the last of her shyness, and words matter!

"Just hold it there. Don't put it inside you or anything. Just see what it feels like."

She says nothing, but raises up a little and does exactly what I say. In a moment, the head of my cock is snug in her cleft, wrapped tightly by her slim pussy lips, bathing in the heat coming from inside of her, and fully lubricated by the moisture between us. With my hands, I guide her to rotate her hips, to feel the different pressures brought by different angles. I return to kissing her, and when I move my hands up to cup her breasts, she continues moving independently. I pinch her nipples then, and lean in to suck hard on each one. She throws her head back and closes her eyes, exposing the super-sexy curve of her neck--one of my favorite things!

Soon enough, though, biology takes over. Grace has gotten used to the feeling of my cock nudging her pussy and wants more. Her head comes back down, her eyes still closed, and her attention now focused on that point where our bodies meet. Instead of rotating, she begins to move back and forth, each forward thrust settling my cock more firmly inside her. When it won't go any deeper, she swirls her hips again, exploring the new sensations inside her. At that critical moment, she naturally hesitates. She needs another little bit of encouragement to make the next leap.

"Grace," I say gently. "My cock is inside you, and it feels so fucking good!"

She nods, but says nothing, still moving against it.

"Whenever you're ready, just let yourself sink down on me, and then hold still, okay? It will sting for a minute, but I'm not going to hurt you, and it will start to feel good after that, I promise."

Her deep brown eyes look into mine, seeing if I am telling the truth. In that moment, she looks every inch a 19-year old: eager, excited, scared, innocent, trusting, and incredibly beautiful. She needs to hear that, I decide.

"I can't believe this," I say. "I can't believe that such a sexy, amazing girl is sitting in my lap like this, about to make love to me! I want you so much, Grace...I want to be inside you! Do you want to feel my cock all the way inside you?"

Her mouth falls open--she's actually panting with lust at the idea!

"Do you want that, Grace? Do you want to relax your legs and let me slip all the way inside?"

Her response is immediate: she closes her eyes and says, "Yessss..." at the same time she does exactly what I just finished saying. Her body sinks down on me, my cock surges past her cherry, filling every inch of her slick, tight pussy. She gasps when it happens, and I wrap my arms around her reassuringly, holding her still and close against me.

"That's it, babe...that's it. It's over, and I'm all the way inside you, and it's all over..." Her body trembles against me for a second, and then her chin comes up.

I kiss her gently. "You feel so tight and good," I say reassuringly.

Her eyes open, and she looks down at where our bodies are now joined fully. "That hurt! You feel so big inside me," she says softly.

After a minute of silent consideration, she tells me in a whisper that she can feel every inch of me and it makes her feel really full and sexy.

It's my turn to smile, and I flex my cock. That makes her jump a little, and the scary moment is over. I move easily inside her with the tiniest motion, and she doesn't seem to be in pain.

She wriggles a little bit on my lap, and then starts to move her hips in small circles. She looks up at me and smiles in puzzled triumph: "That feels sooooo good," she says.

"It hurt a little, but now I just want to stay like this forever!" With that, she kisses me for real, and as we kiss, she rocks her hips, grinding against me like a pro without pulling away from me.

Uh-oh...that feels way too good! It suddenly occurs to me that if she keeps that up, I'm going to cum in just a minute! Fortunately, the couch is wide enough for lots of options. As much as I want to flip her over and fuck her doggy-style and check out that amazing ass, I know she needs the intimacy of the moment to continue before we get down to real fucking. To change things up, I sit up a little and gather her in for a tight hug.

"Grace," I whisper in her ear, "let's lie down so I can feel your whole body again."

"Okay," she replies without moving.

I take the initiative and lean sideways, pulling her with me, careful not to break the connection between us. When I stretch my legs out, she does the same, and we wind up facing each other on our sides, my cock still inside her, and our legs intertwined. My right hand grabs her ass playfully, and I push myself deeply into her pussy as I kiss her nose. That brings a smile, and she starts moving her hips in time to my thrusts.

There on the couch, we make slow, steady love. One arm is trapped beneath each of us--the other roams freely. I explore her back, her hips, her ass, and then pull her thigh up to change the angle slightly. Her hand strokes from my shoulder down to my waist, and then wraps around my ass, pulling me into her as I work back and forth.

When this position gets to be a little stale, I kiss her and whisper "Turn around for me, Grace."

She complies trustingly, and nestles her tight little ass against me. I pull her knee up and out of the way, then guide my aching cock back into her. Now I can control things a little better! With my face buried in the softness of her hair, I push deeply into her pussy and feel her gasp.

"It's so deep..." she moans ecstatically.

"Do you like it?" I ask her.

"Mmmm..." is her only reply.

Reaching over her hip, my fingers trail across her bare mound and bump gently into her clit.

"You'll like this even better," I say with a smile.

As I pump into her, I make slow circles around her little nub. With the fucking from behind and the new pleasure coming from in front of her, she doesn't know which way to push her hips, so she grinds them in small circles.

Soon, I can feel her stomach muscles tightening up, and her breathing grows deeper and faster. Her bent leg starts to twitch, and I pull her back hard against me, driving my cock into her all the way and doubling the speed of my fingertips around her clit.

"Oh, God...oh, God...yes...yes..." is her response, and her body grows rigid in my arms as her orgasm hits her.

When I feel her clamp down on me, I give one final push against her ass and reach up to grab her breast, filling my palm and pinching her nipple all at once. Her body shudders with pleasure as wave after wave washes over her. I kiss her neck as the trembling slows down, and feel her start to breathe again.

"Oh, my God..." she begins.

"Feel good?" I ask.

"So good...so fucking good."

I lean over so she can see me and I smile. "That's good, Grace. I want to make you feel incredible because you ARE incredible...so fucking sexy, and so beautiful, and so fuckable."

At that, her smile gets really wide, and she kisses me hungrily. Then she surprises me. With a quick movement, she flips over to face me and tugs me on top of her. We resume our kiss, and I feel her hands reach down, grabbing my cock and pulling me toward her pussy. Her legs wrap themselves around my thighs, heels locking behind me, and she slides her hands up to my back. Her tight teenage body writhes against me sensuously.

As my cock sinks into her, she looks directly at me and says, "I want you to fuck me for real...I want to make you feel like I feel right now. I want to make you have an orgasm like that!"

There is no better thing for a man to hear from the beautiful girl he is lying on top of!

"That won't be hard, Grace--you make me so horny that I've been about to explode all night!"

Another smile in return.

"Just do it, then...explode inside me so I can feel it. I want you to."

My lips on hers, weight on my elbows to hold me off of her, and my hips slamming forward over and over again, I fuck Grace on the couch for as long as I can.

When the cum starts rising, I tell her, "Grace, I'm getting close..." and speed up my thrusts.

She pulls her legs up even more, locking them around my back tightly, her knees almost touching her shoulders. The angle is such that I'm driving straight down deep into her with every push. Frantic now, I pull out all the way and slam back in as deep as I can go, pulling her hips up with me with every repetition.

"God, yes..." she says. "Fuck me and shoot your cum inside me! I want to make you cum...I want to make you cum!"

The repetition of her words---fuck and cum falling from those beautiful 19-year old lips--is the trigger I need to set me off. With one final spasmodic stroke, I bury my cockhead against her cervix and blast off, spurt after spurt of hot cum splashing inside her. My body is rigid, and she grips me tightly with arms and legs, urging me on.

"God, I can feel it..." she moans. "I can feel your cum inside me..."

When the pulsing of my cock slows down, I collapse on top of her, still careful to hold my weight on my elbows. My eyes come back into focus slowly. She is looking right at me, eyes wide, a slight smile on her lips.

"Holy shit, Grace..." I begin, "that was so amazing!"

Her only reply is to squeeze me with arms, legs, and pussy all at the same time. I kiss her then, a slow, lingering, grateful kiss that expresses all that I'm feeling for her. As I fall off to one side, I admire her beautiful breasts once again. After a kiss for each tight little nipple, I trail my tongue along the tan, silky valley between them, now damp with perspiration.

Back in class, I answer Grace's question and move onto another student.

Someday...

12