All Comments on 'Amazing Grace Ch. 05-07'

by D_Lynn

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MGU67MGU67almost 11 years ago
More please

Super chapter thanks for sharing

mh4912mh4912almost 11 years ago
The Best!

I think you are one of the best writers on this site. I have read all of your stories, including your novels from Amazon. They are truly amazing. I am glad you continue to post here, I love when I see a story listed by you.

This one is great and I am enjoying Grace and Ethan's tale very very much!

Thanks.

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 11 years ago
This has always been good ...

... but this chapter is exceptionally so! A really fine piece of writing, one you should be very proud of producing; thank you for sharing it with us and please, please bring us more! Perhaps five stars will be something of an encouragement - should it be needed ;) !

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago

Loving this story wonderfully written can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
10*

The only thing better than a wonderful story is a wonderful story that gets better with each chapter. There is no 'if only,' 'however,' or 'but' for this in my mind.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A Great Story That just keeps getting better

I am really enjoying this story! You are a very talented writer and story teller. I get the BDSM theme, but this could easily be in the romance section. Bravo! Please keep writing!

yankeecatladyyankeecatladyalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic

Utterly fantastic !

playman64playman64almost 11 years ago
10+ And getting better.

WOW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This is really really good story. It reminds me a lot of fifty shades of grey.

barmaid10barmaid10about 10 years ago
Smokin'

These two are smokin' hot! Save me! Mistress, may I have some more?

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 9 years ago

Why did i dodge this awesome series?

StridernorthStridernorthabout 6 years ago
This is a great story...

One thing could make it hotter ... the risk of pregnancy. Grace gets so wrapped up in their affair that she goes off the pill or Ethan says it’s time for her to accept the enviable biological imperative. Grace gets pregnant, the affair continues and she bears his child. She is surprised he stays with her and she takes the child to her place, then...kinky!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous