All Comments on 'Amazing Grace Ch. 15-16'

by D_Lynn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
St0rMiESt0rMiEabout 11 years ago
I was thrilled...

There was another chapter to read tonight!

I love the story, the characters...they are all SO believable! Your writing is one of the best I've read on Literotica & that's saying a lot!

I do hope there's more chapters to come! I'll look every day to see!

Happy writing!

St0rMiE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Another amazing addition, I looking forward tomorrow!!

kiwiplumkiwiplumabout 11 years ago
Kiwi

Haha, great safe word!

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I hope thi isn't the end!

More Please! Grace still has more issues to deal with (such as the age difference) . she also has to put Holly in her place!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
How many ways are there to say wonderful?

Thank you for the continued depiction of realistic people with this world. It is a balm to my soul.

D_LynnD_Lynnabout 11 years agoAuthor
More to come...

The site administrator is a bit swamped with submissions this week. There are two more submissions for this story, and then two follow-on stories with the same characters.

Thanks for all your fantastic support for this series. Hopefully we'll see the next installment soon.

D_Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh god I hope the next submissions post soon. I absolutely love this story!!!

Thank you for writing.

xx

DarkFantasy56DarkFantasy56almost 10 years ago
Very Well Written

Five stars for me! I really liked the discussion about the lifestyle and how subtle things can have such important meaning and effects on the bottom.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

Interesting. I don't see red flags from him but yellow flags: Problems are acknowledged to self, told to the partner and then they are dealt with to be manageable. Imo, there is so much pressure on individuals that we are ALL addicts, one way or another. Energy drinks, sex, religion, TV shows, shopping... Whatever. I love that he has a sense of humor, a capacity to relax. Those Doms in character 24/24 7 days a week creep me out. It's like being on fight flight mode permanently: Our nervous system can't sustain that intensity without breaking down at one point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous