Amazing Grace Ch. 17-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,371 Followers

His hand slid from beneath me to cup my breast. I released my ankles to give him better access. Ethan pulled his lips from mine and smiled at me as his hand then slithered down my tummy and over my sex. His finger slipped inside for a brief moment and then it was at my lips, invading my mouth before I realized what he was doing.

The tanginess of it caught me by surprise. I'd only just experienced a mild taste of it on his tongue. This was stronger.

I was surprised by how much I didn't mind the flavor. It didn't taste like anything else I'd ever tried. I could see why he'd chosen the peach-flavored, buttered potato the previous week. It was to demonstrate that it was a unique combination of sweet and tart.

I suckled his finger until there was nothing left of my juices on it. He rewarded me with a sweet kiss after removing his finger.

At some point during our exchange, my body warmed to a normal temperature and I stopped shivering. Ethan tossed the covers off his back. It was only then that I noticed that his forehead was beaded with sweat. He'd been suffering beneath that blanket without a word or a single complaint. And as he lifted himself up onto his knees, I realized the extent of his suffering. The crotch of his pant was painfully tight due to his swollen cock.

I licked my lips and reached out toward the button of his jeans. Ethan shook his head.

"It's not how I want to get off."

I swallowed hard. I didn't know exactly what he was referring to, but I knew that whatever he had in mind, it wasn't going to be something we'd already done. And we'd had sex in just about every way I could imagine, except maybe one.

Ethan slid off the bed and lifted two leather straps from the end table. I'd seen them lying there but had no idea what they were. He slid the end of one of them beneath my thigh and buckled it tight around my leg. There were silver rings dangling off two points of the leather strap.

"Thigh cuffs."

He attached the other side and stood to admire them for a few moments before clipping my wrist cuffs to the outer rings on each side.

Ethan stood up and assisted me to a sitting position as he swung my legs over the side of the bed. He then helped me stand.

"I like thigh cuffs because they allow the arms to be restrained in a comfortable position for long periods of time. You better go to the bathroom now."

The reference to the timeframe he intended to restrain me didn't go unnoticed. My knees wobbled as I took my first step toward the restroom.

I was about to kick the door shut behind me when something told me I'd better see if I could open it again. I attempted to turn the doorknob but couldn't find a way to make it work. I lifted my leg and could touch it, but my wrist was at the wrong angle to allow me to grasp and turn it. He didn't say anything about not shutting doors. My scalp prickled the way it does when I'm about to take a risk I know I shouldn't. Just leave the door open and get it over with before he gets back. I could hear him in the kitchen. Hurry!

I waddled to the toilet and squatted down to relieve my bladder. The room was dimly lit from the lamp in the bedroom. I kept a watchful eye on the doorway until the last sprinkle of urine hit the water. Then I realized my next dilemma.

I tugged to try to get the thigh cuff to slide so I could use my hand to wipe. It was no use. I also quickly realized that the toilet paper was well out of reach. I'd make a mess trying to get it.

"Need some help?"

My head jerked upward. He was standing in the doorway. I swallowed hard. My entire body broke out in a sweat.

Ethan flipped on the light and approached me. He smoothed my hair out of my face, gently tucking the errant strands behind my ears. I was still too embarrassed to look up at him. Then his hands moved to the button of his jeans and proceeded to work it open, along with his zipper.

His cock was a deep crimson color. The smooth head of it gleamed in the stark florescent lighting of the bathroom. I briefly glanced up at him, mostly to question his decision in timing. I'd be glad to do this in the bedroom...

My own thoughts were interrupted by his hand fisting my hair and twisting my neck so that my mouth was at just the right angle for him to shove his cock into it. I gagged at the surprise intrusion. My eyes instantly watered. Ethan retreated for a moment but then repeated the same motion. I was better prepared for it, but still sputtered. He didn't seem to notice. He continued to pump his hips at my mouth as he held my face still.

Several long strokes. Deep into my mouth and partially down my throat. I concentrated on my breathing, making sure to suck breath in through my nose each time he withdrew from my throat. I started a mantra in my head. Relax. Breathe. Relax. Breathe.

Each stroke took longer. He would remain in the back of my throat until I thought I couldn't stand it another second, then he would release. Each time he lingered there a few seconds longer than the time before. Each time the panic subsided just a bit. Until finally there was no more panic. No more resistance.

Just as suddenly as he'd invaded, he withdrew. He swiftly tucked his still swollen cock into his jeans and carefully raised the zipper.

My mind still numb from the rudimentary chant, I sat frozen in place as Ethan leaned over me to grasp a palmful of tissue. My thighs parted for his hand as he reached between my legs to wipe me dry. He then flushed the toilet and hooked his finger in the loop of my collar to direct me to stand and lead me from the bathroom. It all happened without the least bit of resistance or hesitancy on my part.


CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
Choices

A cold bottle of water was sitting on the nightstand. That was obviously what he'd been doing in the kitchen while I was debating on how to best handle my uncomfortable situation. It wasn't the only thing that was different, though. There was also a foam wedge in the middle of the bed.

"Climb up and lay face down."

Ethan helped me up onto the mattress. It would've been difficult, if not impossible to do with my wrists attached to my thighs the way they were. Bending over the cushion was equally challenging without freedom of hand movement, but Ethan also aided me there. It was clear to me that he was experienced at handling a restrained individual. The thought sent a sharp pang right to my heart, so I tried not to think about it.

The wedge wasn't exactly made of a soft foam, like I'd thought. It was a bit firmer, but nonetheless amazingly comfortable. When I settled down onto it and Ethan situated a pillow beneath my head, I immediately wanted to drift off to sleep. I hadn't made note of the time, but I was certain it was at least 1:30am, if not later.

"Spread your knees so all your weight is resting on the wedge."

I did as he asked and my arms came to rest on the mattress as I melt around the device. I felt some tugging at my wrists and sleepily glanced down to notice that he was binding my wrists and thighs to straps that were coming from beneath the wedge. My ankles were drawn wide and tight and held there by ropes that seemed to appear from the corners of the foot of the mattress.

I smiled weakly as I recalled thinking that his bed was so ordinary when I first saw it.

"Are you comfortable, Grace?"

I nodded. "Yes. I think I could sleep like this."

Ethan snickered. "If you fall asleep while my dick is still hard, I can't guarantee you'll like how you're woken up."

It suddenly occurred to me that he had me bound in a perfect position for anal sex. My eyes popped open and I squirmed to get up. It was then that I realized I could hardly move.

"Don't panic, Grace. I'm not going to leave your side."

That's not what I'm worried about. "Ethan, I'm not ready for that."

"Well then I guess you'd better stay awake."

I nodded and swallowed. All desire to sleep had suddenly vanished.

Ethan climbed over my leg so he was kneeling behind me. I strained to look at him for a couple of seconds before giving up. I could see that he was still wearing his jeans, but that was about it. I started to see stars every time I twisted my neck toward his face. I suspect the thick leather collar had something to do with that.

Ethan palmed both of my bare butt cheeks at the same time, kneading and squeezing them with a fair amount of force.

"Your skin is so fucking white next to mine. It makes me want to do bad things to it."

"Like what?"

A jarring slap across my buttocks made me cry out. "That wasn't very respectful. Ask nicer."

"What sort of bad things do you want to do to me? Sir." I'd never thought I'd use that term, but when your ass is on the line, you'll say just about anything to protect it.

"Was that so hard?"

"No. No, sir."

I felt his finger suddenly enter my vagina. I heaved the air from my lungs in shock. He continued to drill me with it for several silent moments before speaking again. "Your cunt is still very wet. Are you hoping I'll fuck it?"

I nodded and whimpered. "Yes."

"I might do that." Ethan removed his finger and then wiggled it against my anus. "What about here?"

I shook my head and shut my eyes tight. I could feel his finger slipping inside. "Please, Ethan."

"Oh, don't be such a baby. My finger has been here before."

He pressed his digit past my anal ring and held it firmly inside me. I found myself panting through the discomfort.

"I have two objects hidden under the covers next to me. I intend to use both on you, but only one of them tonight. I think they're about equal in terms of difficulty. For you, anyway. Would you like to choose which one we'll play with tonight?"

I nodded. Is this a trick? Of course I want to pick.

Ethan removed his finger from my anus. "There's a catch."

Uh-oh.

"Whichever one you choose, you're going to have to beg for it. And mean it. If you don't, we'll just move onto the activity you didn't choose. And then we'll do the one you did choose. I'm not going to lie to you, this would be a challenge. Especially given how tired you already are. Do you still want to pick?"

I considered the choice before me. I could let him do whichever thing he wanted to do without having to beg for it and running the risk of coming across as insincere. I was pretty certain that one of my choices was going to be anal intercourse which was out of the question. I just wasn't mentally prepared for it. I wasn't sure of the other choice. Anything is better, right?

"I ... I want to choose."

"You understand that I want to hear some serious, heartfelt pleading, right?"

"I understand."

"Okay. What I have next to me is a tube of lubricant and a riding crop. Which one would you like to experiment with tonight?"

I don't know why I thought the choice was going to be easy. I guess I thought he'd start me off with a gentler implement than a crop. A flogger, maybe. I was ready to beg for a flogger. But, a crop? The sound of it cutting through the air and the sharp crack as it landed on Mimi's behind was still fresh in my memory.

Ethan's finger came to rest again on my puckered hole. He applied gentle pressure.

"I've decided. I'd like the crop, please." Ethan's finger retreated from my hole and I released the breath I was holding.

"You didn't even ask how many strokes. You must have some serious hang-ups with anal."

I silently recalled the last botched attempt with Robert. It had been almost as painful as it was humiliating. Ethan isn't Robert. I knew it would probably be very different with Ethan, but I just wasn't in the right frame of mind at that moment.

"We'll talk more about it later. I want to know what's behind this."

"Are you disappointed?"

"Not at all, baby."

I strained to get a look at his face. I only caught a glimpse before I succumbed to the ache. I needed to see his eyes and feel the reassurance. I was sure he would know that, but if he did, he didn't accommodate my silent wish.

Ethan set a black riding crop on the mattress next to me where I could see it. The tip of it was a wide leather triangle, much like the first crop that John used on Mimi. I stared at it and tried to summon up the courage to begin my begging. Words completely evaded me.

He lifted the crop from the mattress and pulled back the tip of it with his free hand until the wand bent, then released it. He repeated this action a couple of times so I could see it. Then he swung the device over my arm and did it again. This time the end landed against my skin.

I flinched and blinked a couple of times. It startled me more than anything. He repeated it again with no more force than the first one. Again. Again. In the same spot.

I finally stopped flinching. It didn't hurt in the least. It made an alarming sound, but other than that, was hardly more unpleasant than if I were swatting a mosquito.

Ethan moved to my back and repeated the same procedure. Then to my opposite shoulder, my calves, my upper thighs, and the bottom of each foot. The feet were more difficult to take because that area is more sensitive in general to me, but it still wasn't painful.

He began to move around to random spots all over my body. Each time flicking the end of the crop against my skin to create a loud noise with almost no bite. He started caressing my skin with the instrument between swats. When he reached my inner thighs I found myself arching my back just a bit. He'd woken every nerve ending in my body, it seemed, and I couldn't help myself.

He tapped my exposed sex with the end and I wanted to crawl out of my own skin. I turned my face into the pillow and moaned. The throbbing that ensued was positively unbearable. I rocked my pelvis to try and stimulate myself to climax. I was too horny to even ask myself how the hell I got there so fast.

Ethan caressed my pussy with the end of the crop. "Don't you have something to say?"

I turned my head back to the side and gasped for air as I nodded. "Please, Ethan. Sir. Please whip me. Harder. Please. Sir."

I couldn't think of anything else to say. My mind was now a blur from being so close to orgasm, and his teasing wasn't helping. He made no indication whether or not that was acceptable.

"Please, sir. Please whip me. I beg you. I want you to do it, I swear I do."

"I actually think you do."

"I do, I swear."

Without warning, Ethan lifted the crop and came down hard across my buttocks. My toes curled and every muscle in my body tensed. I clenched my jaw to keep from outright screaming. It hurt like hell.

A few moments passed before I huffed the breath from my lungs and tentatively relaxed my muscles. I panted hard, keeping my eyes shut.

Another blow came unannounced. I don't know why I was expecting him to warn me. I didn't hold back the cuss word this time. "Fuck!" It spewed out between pants. I heard Ethan chuckling behind me.

The next swing stung probably just as much, but was easier for me to take. I don't know if that was because I knew what to expect, or because my own endorphins were coming to the rescue.

He delivered two more swats. I openly cursed through both of them and generally stopped caring about how much I was groaning in between.

Ethan caressed my burning flesh with the crop and I bit my lip to keep from making any noise. It stung almost as much as the blows. Then he tossed the crop onto the mattress somewhere near my knee. I could hear the rustling of material for a moment, then felt his fingers sliding along my slit.

"You're even wetter than before. You have any idea at all how fucking gorgeous your ass is right now? How much it turns me on to mark you like that?"

The head of Ethan's cock pressed against my opening and eased inside in one motion.

"So. Fucking. Wet."

His fingers caressed up my back and hooked around my collar. His face was in view for the first time since we started.

"You are mine." Ethan gave the collar a shake to emphasize the point and then thrust his hips forcefully into my backside.

I gulped and nodded. His cock felt huge inside me. The throbbing started up again and my entire body began trembling. There was something so arousing about him staking his claim on me like that.

"Fuck." Ethan's eyes fell shut. "Your cunt is better at begging than you are, my slut."

Ethan rocked his hips, still gripping the collar as if the bindings weren't enough to keep me in place. His face contorted and he looked almost angry as he growled through a couple of strokes before stopping. I realized when he stopped that he was fighting to keep from coming.

The self control he was exhibiting, probably just to allow me time to climax, was enough to do it. "Ethan ..." My mouth opened wide but nothing came out. I couldn't even tell him that I was about to come.

"That's it. Yes. Oh, fuck."

Ethan started slamming his hips into me, drilling me with his steel rod until I thought it might split me in two. My own orgasm blossomed and held there in suspended bliss as he unloaded. Wave after wave of release. He'd held on for so long and this was his reward.

I found myself celebrating his release more than mine. So thankful that I'd made it through the whipping and could do this for him. My orgasm wouldn't have been possible without his. Or maybe it would have been possible, but not nearly as sweet.

That's the last thing I remember before falling asleep.

D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,371 Followers
12