Amazon At the Sacred Temple

Story Info
Ancient Amazon warrior re-discovers the sacred isle of cunt.
4.3k words
4.11
4.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers

Amazon At the Sacred Temple

By Aleq de Satyr

Part 1

Prologue

Amazons are portrayed in a number of ancient epic poems and legends, such as the Labors of Hercules, the Argonautica and the Iliad. They were a group of female warriors and hunters, who matched men in physical agility and strength; in archery, riding skills, and the arts of combat. As one chronicler puts it: "They fight hard, live hard, fuck hard; beware the male who crosses their path".

Courageous and fiercely independent, the Amazons, commanded by their Queen, regularly undertook extensive military expeditions into the far corners of the ancient world; from Scythia to Thrace, Asia Minor and the Aegean Islands; reaching as far as Arabia and Egypt. Besides military raids, the Amazons are also associated with the foundation of temples, and the establishment of numerous ancient cities.

This story is about an Amazon warrior called Artemis, named after the Goddess of the moon as well as the hunt, who Amazons worshipped...After leading an expeditionary liberating force on an island in the ancient world, Artemis and a handful of her group decided to remain on the island for some time, while the rest headed home.

The Sacred Temple

After a successful campaign to expel the male renegade invaders from the beautiful island of women, the Isle of Cypra, my six close comrades and I decided to stay awhile and enjoy the hot, semi-tropical climate on the island. During our exploration, we discovered a hamlet of women old and young; and also a temple occupied by women, priestesses, mostly younger. They were all part of our extended Amazon clan. Their ancestors migrated to the island eons ago. I quickly assumed full command of the Temple and partial command of the Hamlet.

I saw women singing as they worked in the fields, the orchards, the irrigating canals. Some were almost naked--near nudity is commonplace on the island--most wore only loin cloths and nothing else. They all seemed to enjoy their work. Some were lying together in the shade taking a break, frolicking playfully...The hamlet is a Sapphic matriarchy with no men allowed, the temple is open to men. The hamlet matriarch was called Xanthe. The High Priestess at the temple was Agave. They were both in their prime. The two groups coexist peacefully. We decided to stay at the temple.

Agave led me to where a cluster of boulders surrounded by eucalyptus and sandalwood, formed a natural wall around a spacious enclosure. A lovely garden with mats and blankets spread on the lush grass under a big, decorated canvas canopy. In the center stood a vulva-shaped marble altar, ringed by a semi-circle of breast-shaped, sculpted granite. Large jugs of wine stood in discreet spots, placed there for the spirits of ancestors. That is the forecourt of the Temple proper.

It occurred to me that the temple was fashioned after a woman's cunt. The stone facade being the clitoris and vulva, the antechamber the vagina and the main chamber, the womb...The entire temple chamber was lit by large phallic-shaped candles in niches around the walls. In the center was a dais on which a black statue of Otrera, the Amazon deity stood in naked beauty. In the back were the dwellings...Agave wondered if I were Otrera herself in the flesh, admiring my strong, statuesque, battle-tested, attractive body.

Agave was a 50 year old holy woman who knew everything. As a High Priestess she understood the arts of healing and lore of herbs and stones... An honorable responsibility indeed. It was a privilege to enter the temple that afternoon. She told me that she selects acceptable men, called partners, from the nearby mainland, brings them to the temple and the priestesses fuck them silly for weeks. That was a tradition and custom of the temple. Agave said she loves to fuck.

My comrades and I agreed that it was a custom we would love to enjoy ourselves. We had been without men for so long...Indeed, it was then time to bring some men over, since the temple women had been restless without men for many moons, due to the renegade invasion and, in were need of some good fucking. Apparently the renegades had thought the women were all Sapphic and had left them alone sexually...Since we Amazons are naturally bisexual, the Isle of Cypra was an ideal place for us to relax awhile.

Agave and I went to the mainland to inspect a group of men put together by an agent, a middle-aged woman called Elera. I wore my short leather skirt and no under covering so my very hairy, full cunt was on exquisite display. My full firm breasts bouncing. And Agave wore a short tunic that exposed her hairy cunt as well. The idea was to turn on the men so we could see how much endowed they were.

We sat on leather recliners, our legs spread our cunts wide open, when the men were brought in; I had been stroking my big clitoris into extreme hardness...The two dozen young naked men looked strong, muscular and of different hues, from dark to pale and are from various lands. As they gazed at our open cunts, their cocks became fully erect and by Jupiter, they were endowed like mules. The four dark men were endowed like stallions! I locked eyes with the good looking, very muscular dark man with curly hair; his mahogany skin shone like polished wood, his cock the largest. His dark brown eyes, his smile, got me aroused. I felt my cunt leaking juice already. His name was Jaro.

"We will take them all"! cried Agave. "This is the best group I have ever seen" she added.

"You can keep them, it is up to you" said Elera.

@@@

Phallic Worship

The temple erupted in jubilation when we arrived with the men. I promptly took Jaro to my quarters; I was so fucking aroused my juices were running down my legs...Naked, on the mattress covered with animal furs and linen, strewn with downy pillows, Jaro stroked my sopping cunt, my erect clitoris, my breasts.

"Your body is strong and awesomely beautiful" said Jaro caressing me passionately, while I stroked his granite-hard throbbing cock.

"Yes, and it is battle-tested too, and right now in sore need of this magnificent cock" I murmured.

" Oh Artemis, your cunt is so strong, meaty and deep" he whispered as he plunged the steely cock all the way to the bottom of my cunt; it was a very tight fit and it felt glorious.

I writhed on the furs like an eel, as he filled me with the granite-hard cock and began stroking deep into my cunt. My hips squirmed fast and furiously like a burning snake, as my pelvis made circles and thrusting my swollen, drenched cunt in the air, pushing it against the drubbing dick.

"You'd like me to fuck your cunt for a long, long time, don't you" asked Jaro as he fucked me and fucked me with dedication and determination for a very long time. And I love a very long fuck!

I began to gush juices as Jaro pushed deeper and deeper into my twat, stirring my cunt in circular motion, while rubbing the base of his cock against my hardened clitoris. My legs flew up in the air, kicking erratically as I lifted my cunt up for more. "Oh Goddess Jaro, this is too much" I muttered then convulsed violently in orgasm screaming, my body twisting every which way.

Jaro rested inside me, supporting his weight on elbows and knees, looking down on my happy face. "Fuck me some more" I urged Jaro and he started to move inside me again. My cunt was still hot, luscious and sticky like the breezeless afternoon. We were lost in the rhythm of our movements, fucking radiantly. The hard contractions of my twat, squeezing the hard cock; squeezing and pulling, I moaned and moaned with pleasure.. I cried out in delirium as his cock breached my cervix.

The man was indefatigable, fucking me harder and harder while I cried out in a litany "O Goddess, fuck me Jaro; Yes, yes fuck me"; my juices streaming down to form a puddle beneath my ass, ripe, pungent cunt juices. Lifting me, moving me, sensations broke over us, the tension rose and my body whinnied as we became ignited with a blinding explosion. I came a third time screaming, I was breathless as I felt Jaro's gushing semen like a geyser into my trembling body. Peace and quiet returned. A sudden breeze wafted in. We slept soundly.

I was awaken by the cries and screams of priestesses being fucked. The entire Temple reverberated with bacchanal revelry. I began to stroke Jaro's cock to get him ready for another session when Agave walked in.

"I want some of that magnificent cock" she said removing her loin cloth and joining us on the furs, her inner thighs smeared with cunt juice.

"Go ahead, help yourself to it" I offered.

I watch up close, so close I can smell the fucking, absolutely fascinating...The High Priestess of sex was fucked hard. Her sensuality is fiery, insurrectionary. On her hands and knees, Agave's swollen cunt was pounded by Jaro with relentless vigor. She cried out, she howled with pleasure then coming violently, her body wracked with spasms, muttering gibberish.

I left the two lovers to fuck some more, and headed for the priestesses quarters to watch them being royally fucked, especially my Amazon warriors. A young 20 year old priestess basking in post-coital bliss told me they were in a wonderful state of Phallic worship; she hoped it would last forever...Indeed, the fucking went on for days. The young men were amazing in their stamina and prowess, the young women utterly insatiable; they were sacred harlots. I went back to my quarters to find Agave somnolent, fucked senseless. I had her taken back to her quarters still disoriented. Jaro and I fucked round the clock for two days; he fucked me in various ways in all my orifices, he was phenomenal!

@@@

A Chieftain comes calling

His name was Azar. He was the Chieftain/Warlord of a big enclave on the mainland, and a close friend of Elera's. He learned of our presence at the Temple and decided to pay us a visit; he had always wanted to meet Amazon warriors, perchance to fuck them. Apparently he had heard of the prodigious sexual appetite of Amazon warriors.

Azar had the legendary reputation of not only that of a fearsome warrior, but also a great womanizer, according to Agave...He arrived with eight of his warriors in tow; they were big, muscular strong looking men. They brought food, drinks opium and other goods. A fanfare announced the arrival of the group. After a period of socializing, they paired up with my comrades and some priestesses, and headed for the living quarters. Soon the temple echoed with the orgasmic cries and moans of the women. Agave selected Azar's deputy, while Azar chose me.

He was quite smitten with me; my looks, my body which he proclaimed was made for fucking. He had followed me to my quarters, and promptly disrobed to expose a massive erect cock with balls, the sizes of which I never believed possible!.

"Holy Amazon"! I cried, totally dumbfounded, but I knew I was in for a mighty treat.

Without much ado, he joined me on the quilt and fur covered mattress, and deftly parted my vulva, fringed with the dense moist curls. I grabbed his cock with both hands, stroking and squeezing it. It was hard as granite!. My clitoris began to twitch, my cunt wide, blossoming...I was totally relaxed, absorbed in feeling as Azar licked my erect clitoris, his tongue probing my opening filled with pre-coital creamy juices.

"Your spicy scent fills my nostrils, your taste exquisite on my stimulated palate" he whispered, as my hips thrust toward him spasmodically and I started to come already. The man was an expert.

I continued to squirm, again with anticipation, spreading my legs wider as Azar cock-stroked my clitoris with a heavy, sliding rhythm...Our gazes locked, taking a measure of each other. I had become very slick, my odor strong. I implored Azar to play in my cunt for a very long time...

Slowly, most deliciously, Azar pushed all of his cock into my elastic cunt, feeling my cunt relax against the hard massive cock, like a coiled spring, then clenching in rhythm with his thrusts. A film of sweat covered us both like mist. I moaned and writhed, rising and falling beneath him as he fucked me deeply and slowly for a very long time; my body moving rhythmically, enjoying what he was doing to me. I gave him all the room to play in that puddle between my thighs, filled with thick lubrication down to my arsehole, my hot cunt opened like a turgid flower of undulating creaminess.

"O woman, you feel so good" Azar whispered his dick hugely swollen and very hard. I was ready to come, my body trembling, struggling to regain control, urging Azar to fuck me harder...I felt the turmoil building inside me as he pounded me mercilessly, then the violent explosion of a mighty orgasm hit me, and I screamed, and howled, my body thrashing about beneath him; on and on for an eternity...Azar surrendered to his tremors, clasping me tightly, the hard swollen cock pounding me until I began to dissolve, and I cried out loudly, as he pumped a torrential deluge of cum into me.

"Good woman, give it all to me" he muttered as I gushed with a wrenching groan, soaking the mattress with my love-juices, my body wracked with after-shocks, while laughing and sighing and hugging each other in the pure joy of loving and of fucking. Azar fucked me every day, thru the seven days they spent on the island. He fucked all of my orifices, proclaiming, "Every part of a woman is delicious".

We suited each other very well. And Jaro, smitten with my deputy and right hand comrade Zorya, fucked her constantly. She was also a favorite of some Sapphic women, who adored sucking her very large clitoris...Azar's warriors and the male partners were kept very busy by the women, both in the temple and the hamlet, including my Amazon comrades.

Part 2

The Isle of Cunt...Its Magic and Mysteries

I bestowed on Cypra the name, Isle of Cunt. Cunts were on display all year round. The air was filled with the smell of cunt and the sea. On the isle of Cunt where coral reefs of turgid clitorises, resinous vulvas; of cyprine and menstruum and vaginal mucus abound. In the valley of women, a wild, wet territory dotted with free-standing cock-towers, cris-crossed with rivers of woman-juice... A land of lush, plush eroticism, where all taboos have fallen by the wayside; where the women are fresh, inspired by autonomy, by the discovery of the erotic well spring within themselves.

My senses were agreeably buffeted by a carnival of women's bodies in perpetual, elemental euphoria. The abundance of woman-flesh is stupefying...Women's soft hands caressing phallus and vagina alike, their vulvas, clitorises, nipples their mouths and arseholes speak an idiom of desire...pulsating cunts, pounding cocks, their eyes shining with eagerness to engage in sexual deluges bubbling with wanton, delicious promiscuity...

The island is an arboretum of wild, exotic plants, flowers with fragrant efflorescence all around me. The surrounding landscape serene, calm; women come and go some stay awhile others move on. The effervescence of their smiles dazzles; abundant flesh offered for my contemplation, so many tones, consistencies.

The women love being naked, thighs spread invitingly apart. My eyes constantly glued to their twats...I bury my parched lips in many a woman's lubricious vulva and drink the heady cunt juice slowly. And they lapped my cunt in return. There is female vision and wise humor; a world replete with genuine Goddess spirituality...The Isle of Cunt lies mysterious, voluptuous with a perfume of intricate desires that draws both men and women into its heart of promise...With fluency and confidence, I explore the women spiritually, intellectually, sexually. Like a vacuum-force they suck me into their own psyches, their minds, the expanse of their wombs.

An erotic pilgrimage thru a women's landscape whose forests were my delight, deserts my memories whose cunt shores became my abode...A pilgrimage to achieve true knowledge of women, a fascinating insight into the haunting beauty of women's sexual feelings and desires and an identity for myself.

The complement of Azar's warriors, and the male partners sent the island into a frenzy of fucking. Even the Sapphic hamlet women enjoyed being fucked by the men...All worthwhile activities were suspended; only fucking became the pastime. It was indeed, phallic worship as the young priestess had said. I watched the Sapphic hamlet matriarch Xanthe herself, being fucked by Azar; an encounter that I set up.

Xanthe's bed was soft, the fresh linen sheets strewn with petals of flowers. I tell her she is beautiful, looking into her searing eyes, which held me calm and still. My fingers caress the long, greyish hairs on her belly; swirling down divinely into the thick, black jungle at her crotch. Her scent is of salt and jungle. Her eyes moist, her cunt wet, everything soaking and hot; she aches to be filled with Azar's cock. She is a little apprehensive, since she had not fucked a man in very long time, not to mention Azar's prodigious cock.

Azar arrives in high spirits...Xanthe uncloaks her sensuality in a lavish fucking that left me in awe, while the luscious scents dripping with fragrance, caress her and Azar. In the waved rhythm they spiral in sensations while I watch. She matches and complements his every move with strength and originality. Azar's cock, massive, strong hard, glided smoothly, deeply inside Xanthe's cunt, stroking her crevices, her longish, hard, distended, screaming clitoris; he pounds her relentlessly, female nectar poured from her boiling, wet vulva.The room is filled with the sounds of Xanthe's soaked cunt, and Azar pushing out moans and cries from her core as she enters the prelude to orgasm, enveloped by layers of pleasure.

"O God, the pleasure is too deep, I'm drowning" she wails in a release of absolute lust and fulfillment; clinging, gripping, crying. She comes and comes over and over, again and again, screaming in pleasure, rushing Azar also into a powerful climax as he gushes deep inside her; bathed in her energy and after-tremors...She is a divinely erotic woman as old as she is, who knows how to respond to a very good fuck. She plays the sexual music of the flesh, expressing herself with her whole body. She is sensually lusty and capable of multiple, powerful, ecstatic orgasms. For a Sapphic woman, Xanthe loves cock and a huge one at that.

After fucking Agave lustily the next day, Azar and his warriors departed with a fanfare, promising to return soon. He wanted to take me with him, make me his queen consort, but I politely turned him down. I was not cutout for courtly frills and nonsense...Elera sent more male partners to Cypra upon Agave's request.

@@@

On a hot but breezy afternoon, I decided to forgo sex for a day or two, and to meditate, sunbathe and swim at the beach. I chose the beautiful but secluded area that Agave said was sacred ground, and off limits. I dismissed her warning as superstition. I meditated for a while, stripped off my loin cloth, and lay naked on the blanket covered hot sand, my mind devoid of all thought. I was surrounded by trees and long grass, with exotic scarlet and salmon-pink flowers. I listened to the wind in the trees sipping wine and eating fruits..

Suddenly I sensed a shadow over me. Opening my eyes I saw a tall and broad dark naked man standing over me. He was muscular and well-built and holy Poseidon, between his legs a prodigious, dark erect cock breathing fire!. I shivered with excitement and lust. Water glistened on his brown body, his shoulder length hair, golden, his piercing eyes sea-green. He was indeed a sight to behold!

"I am Nereus, a creature of the sea and guardian of the beach. Sometimes I rest on this beach during my travels" he said with a gleaming toothy smile. All the while I kept staring at his enormous cock, almost a third limb for heaven's sake!. He glowed with health and enthusiasm his smooth hairless body rippled with muscle. My appreciation of him was instantaneous.

ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers
12