Amazon At the Sacred Temple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am Artemis, an Amazon warrior" I said.

"I know, I saw you from a distance when your sailboats landed at the inlet. You stood out regally among your group. I desired you then, and today I'm here to fuck you", he said confidently.

"Well, well, your boldness is very refreshing" I smiled.

Then we were talking and laughing and kissing. I was a woman bewitched, willingly subjecting myself to his spell, his allure. We ate fruit and drank wine. His beautiful hard arse inviting. I stroked his massive hard cock; it was so much bigger and harder than Azar's cock and weighs a ton!. And Azar's cock was super huge. I was dumbfounded; No human could have such a cock!

Then we fucked and fucked, the sun beating on our bodies, making my juices flow... He fucked me on my back to two orgasms, then on my hands and knees to another orgasm. I was amazed I could take all of his cock inside me. Nereus' was made for a thousand lovers, his cock burning hot between my thighs, deep in my juicy cunt, soft with dense moss. A scarlet, magical, sticky flower bathed in liquid ruby...I enjoyed fucking Nereus so much, feeling the elastic walls of my twat stretching; incredible amounts of juices flowing from it. Plentiful juices, meeting his thrusts with equal force and passion...

My hips revolved beneath him, my thighs flexing softly in and out in tempo with my cunt muscles which milked, sucked at, drained gently his cock as I came spurting steadily, wildly, matching the contractions in his cock.

We fucked and fucked for hours, extremely lusty for each other much of the time...We were sexually on fire, the fucking very intense. Lost in the rhythms, the flow, the laughter. Lost in orgasm after orgasm, in the waves of magic, waves of sensations...Each time he came, he flooded my entire body with hot, very thick semen.

"I must take my leave of you now lovely Artemis, but I will be back soon" said Nereus, after he sucked my clitoris for the last time. The sun was beginning to set. I watched him dive into the sea then, a large gray shark resurfaced, smiled, made a keening sound and was gone.

"Holy mother"! I exclaimed, bewildered!. He is a supernatural form shifter of course, I thought. I'd heard stories about such creatures before. Then I began to feel the violent roiling and churning of his very thick, gluey semen deep in my womb. I sighed.

Back at the temple, my body still trembling, shaking from the intense, relentless fucking; and Nereus' semen running in rivulets down my legs, I headed for the hot springs to soak my aching body and sore cunt. And there were Zorya and Jaro fucking like minks by the poolside. I watched them for a while, Jaro grinning at me as he pounded Zorya's cunt. Zorya moaned and cried out, her eyes fixed on mine.

"Oh Artemis, it feels so good, so fucking delicious", she chanted. I slipped into the pool just as the couple climaxed amid moans and groans. They slipped away quietly afterwards...Agave joined me in the hot pool a little later. She had also been very well-fucked minutes before she said, with semen running down her legs, her cunt still swollen.

I told Agave about Nereus and what he did to me in explicit detail. She was stunned. She had sighted Nereus, reputed to be a deity, from a distance many moons ago, while she was at the sacred beach performing rituals. He just waved, smiled and dove into the sea she said. Agave had wanted to be fucked by him. She had concluded that Nereus was looking for a younger cunt to fuck; not knowing that her cunt was very ripe and in her prime..."According to an oracle, any woman Nereus fucked will remain forever blessed with five years of good luck; and his semen will remain inside the woman for many moons", she intimated. I was shaken, I'd finally been fucked by a deity, how wonderful was that! I was skeptical though, but then again what will be will be.

Afterword

Our departure from Cypra, the wonderful isle of cunt, was a solemn occasion, rather than a festive one. And we wanted it that way. The previous night was declared a night of sacred fucking on the island. The women had more male partners to choose from...In the heart of the meadow, a full moon; the young women from the Temple and the Hamlet, lithe, dancing in a circle around a fire, celebrating the full harvest moon...Resounding drums, sacred melodic chants, their silky naked bodies swaying to the rhythms.

The moon reflecting off their skins their flesh glowing, proud and firm...Thick curling pubic hairs, erect nipples, softly rounded arses...Undulating bodies writhing in orgiastic delirium. Smell of eucalyptus and mint, light breeze blowing thru the meadow. The bodies of the strong powerful women merging with the landscape...Agave and I watched by the pond; the women were being fucked all over the place; deep in their sensual rhythms, the deep rhythms of fucking. Our bodies absorbing the music, the dancing the fucking...

Our sailboat departed early in the morning to a tearful farewell by the women. We took Jaro and two of his comrades with us. The choppy sea embraced us as we headed home from the lovely, sacred isle of cunt.

The End

12