Amazon Erin Fucks a Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While still crowded, the living room was far less crowded than the dance floor, and far quieter too. "I'm glad you could make it Vodka Boy," Erin said, taking one of the beers from Darren. "Thanks for the drink."

She took a monumental swig, and then set it on an end table. "Sit down and relax. I want to do a little dance for you."

Keeping with the general theme of the playlist Juvenile's "Slow Motion", another booty grinding anthem, could be heard coming from the next room. Erin performed a lap dance for almost the entirety of the song, and at its conclusion, standing face to face with Darren as curious onlookers gawked at her backside, she pulled her yoga pants completely off, leaving nothing but a tiny thong to cover her pussy. In stark contrast to Darren's friends that had been dismissive of Erin's body, the two onlookers on the couch across the way grinned and clinked bottles in honor of the free show they were getting.

But not wanting Darren to miss out on the show, Erin spun around and backed her ass up into him, making sure to bend over, squat, grind, shake, and basically just showcase her ass in every possible way a boy might want to see it. And when that was all done, she climbed onto his lap and continued with the make-out session that had previously begun on the dance floor.

The action quickly grew hot and heavy, growing so intense that even the two onlookers on the other couch felt the need to get up and give the two their space. Everyone else at the party was also mostly respectful of the gratuitous public display of affection, but that didn't mean there weren't a few gawkers that tried sneaking a peak at Erin voluptuous ass, a group that included more than one member of the Super Seven.

Growing ever more confident and horny, Darren pushed Erin's thong to the side, and pressed his finger up against her anus. He just may have tried to slide it in too, but Erin quickly dismissed that notion by telling him to slow down and relax. She attempted to readjust her thong, but for the rest of the time they remained on the couch, her butthole was exposed to all gawkers.

Suffice it to say, that wasn't a long amount of time. For not long after Darren had boldly attempted to finger her ass, Erin rimmed her tongue around the edges of his ears and whispered, "Let's find a private bedroom. I want to suck your dick."

In the back of his mind, Darren realized this moment was probably coming, but actually hearing it vocalized caught him off guard. "Oh...uh...yeah, okay. That sounds good," he stammered, instantly feeling like an idiot for the way he phrased it.

But Erin thought it was cute, and gave him a little kiss on the cheek. "Sounds good to me too."

Without bothering to put her pants back on, Erin led him down the hall to what turned out to be Archie's bedroom. On the way there were plenty of hoots and hollers, and a few fist bumps and high fives for Darren. One asshole shouted, "How 'bout me next?"

The only people that didn't appear happy for the horny couple were Darren's friends. They grumbled to each other about what a slut Erin was, and wondered aloud about what their friend was doing with her. "I get hooking up with a fat chick if no one knows about it," began Neal. "It all feels the same in the end anyway, as long as you get your nut. But I can't believe he's cool with the whole school knowing he's fucking a porker."

"Shiiit, you actually think he's getting his nut? I mean, maybe he'll jack off on her leg or something. But there's no way Kegstand's little dick knows what to do with all that ass."

"You make it sound like you wanna fuck her."

"Yeah, sure. I can get my shit jacked off by Rebecca or any other cheerleader any time I want, so why would I wanna mess with that?"

And on and on it went, while meanwhile Darren and Erin climbed into Archie's queen-sized bed. The room was typical of a high school boy, with clothes strewn about everywhere, and walls adorned with posters of basketball players, stoner icons, rock stars, etc. But what really jumped out at Darren was that to the right of the bed was a closet with giant sliding mirror doors. Seeing these he realized he'd be able to watch himself getting domed up, so long as they kept the lights on.

And that brought up something else he hadn't given too much thought; Would the lights be on or off? All of a sudden he was in a state of panic, thinking that if the lights were on Erin would see his less than stellar dick, and laugh at him. If it was dark, it would be more of a mystery. He hoped she'd elect for complete darkness, but instead she turned on a table lamp, and threw one of Archie's shirts over it. The effect was to create a bit of ambiance, without totally reducing visibility. It looked like the mirror would come in handy after all.

When they plopped down on the bed, Erin removed her blouse, and on cue Darren took off his shirt. His hands were noticeably shaking as he did so. "Are you nervous?" Erin asked.

"I mean, maybe a little bit."

"Have you ever gotten a blowjob before?"

"Um...yeah."

"Be honest. I won't judge you, but I don't like being lied to."

"Um...well, sorry. No, I haven't."

"It's okay, really. There's nothing to worry about. Just relax, and I'll take care of you. Trust me, it'll be amazing."

With that she rolled on top of Darren and pressed her lips to his. He was mesmerized by the softness and inviting nature of her lips, and could hardly believe that he was moments away from experiencing the feeling of them wrapped around his cock.

It didn't take long for Erin's bra to come off, and not long after that, she decided that Darren needed to shed clothes as well. Placing her hand on his crotch, she whispered in his ear, "I want you in my mouth."

She started fidgeting with his zipper, and he had to arch his hips to help her slide off his jeans. Down to only his boxer briefs, which did little to conceal his erection, he suddenly felt very vulnerable. Darren had secrets in his life, things he didn't want others to know about, but it dawned on him that the biggest secret a man holds is the size and shape of his erect penis. If he'd been blessed with a big dick like Todd, perhaps he would've been more excited about showing it, but as it were he was embarrassed and ashamed.

Erin sensed his embarrassment, but she had been with enough guys to know how to stroke his ego. As she pulled off his underwear and exposed his erection, she was surprised by his lack of length. She'd been with a decent number of guys for someone who was just eighteen, and she'd found that despite the amount of stock guys put into their cocks, and the variety of shapes and sizes out there, at the end of the day a dick was still a dick. However, Darren's was noticeably shorter than any other guy she'd been with.

Upon seeing Darren's horny cock, she knew it would put him at ease to hear a compliment or two, but she also knew it would be disingenuous to tell him what a big cock he had, which was something she typically said to her partners, no matter how average they were. "Wow," she began. "You have a really nice dick. I love how thick it is, and how hard you are."

This made Darren feel good, real good. Erin took it in her hand, and as she caressed it with her fingers, she was genuinely impressed with the strength of his erection. It was an erection that had been waiting a lifetime to be treasured, touched, and sucked. His penis was so iron-hard and horny that Erin couldn't help but giggle. "Seriously, I can't believe how hard you are! You must be really turned on Vodka Boy."

She stroked his throbbing cock several times before directing him to sit up on the edge of the bed, as she knelt before him. "This way you can watch in the mirror while I suck you," she said.

Taking her advice, Darren looked in the mirror to capture the sight of Erin down on her knees, with her huge ass swallowing up her tiny thong. The visual alone was enough to make him cum, and he was so focused on checking out her ass in the mirror that he was caught completely off-guard when he first felt the sensation of Erin's tongue swirling around his balls as if she were licking a lollipop.

Pressing Darren's cock against his stomach, she licked it up and down, stopping each time just before reaching his sensitive frenulum. After she coated every inch of his shaft with saliva, she went back to his balls, first licking, then kissing them. It was hard to say what felt better the butterfly kisses she peppered them with, or the hot breath he felt on them as he waited in anticipation for more kisses, and maybe even a little sucking.

She made it out with his balls far longer than she'd ever teased a man's scrotum before, but knowing it was Darren's first time, she knew he wouldn't last long, and she wanted to extend his ecstasy. She was in the process of French kissing his right testicle, when for pretty much the first time all night, Darren vocalized just what he wanted. "Can you suck on them a little bit?" he asked meekly.

On cue Erin took his balls into her mouth, fully engulfing them. Darren was so busy alternately watching his balls disappear in Erin's mouth and watching her sensual body in the mirror, that he hardly noticed as the door burst open. But Erin had more of a reaction, removing her mouth from Darren's testicles and yelping in shock.

"Oh shit, sorry bro," the guy interjected. "I was just looking for a place to smoke a bowl. My bad," he said as he closed the door.

When the guy returned to the party, he announced to everyone that there was some guy in Archie's room getting his dick sucked, so everyone would have to find a different place to toke.

When the door closed, Erin just laughed the whole thing off, and went back to orally pleasuring Darren's balls. And then finally, as he was rolling his eyes back in pure ecstasy, the big moment happened.

Warmth. As she took his lucky penis into her mouth, it was the warmth of the act that overwhelmed him. Not just the physical warmth of her lips warmly caressing his cock, but the warmth of the gesture, of her submitting down to her knees for him.

It was a feeling of empowerment he'd never experienced, watching Erin completely engulf his throbbing penis, bending to his every sexual desire. And while he wasn't exactly the first person in the world to receive a blowjob, there was still something that felt so naughty and taboo about the act that turned him on. He lightly grabbed her hair to give himself an even greater feeling of control, even though it was clear to both parties who was in charge.

And yet even that didn't compare to the visual warmth of watching his penis disappear between her lips, while her big, voluptuous ass was on full display in the mirror.

For Erin it was far from the first time she'd given head, but it felt extra special, intimately pleasuring a guy that had never experienced a woman's lips on his cock before. She enjoyed his eagerness, his nervousness, and the strength of his erection. She liked that pre-cum had leaked out of him while she merely licked his balls.

And if she was being honest, she liked that everyone at the party knew what she was up to. It turned her on knowing how Darren would brag to his friends about getting his dick sucked, surely playing up all the details. She knew it would make them jealous, wishing it was their cocks being milked by her sultry mouth instead. She hoped party-goers on the other side of the door would hear the slurping sounds, and grow mad with envy.

In a broad sense, the ecstasy of the blowjob felt endless, but in a literal sense it lasted no longer than ten seconds, just enough time for Erin to slide the entirety of his shaft down her throat, and work her way back to the tip exactly one time.

When Darren clutched her hair and uttered, "Oh shit," she knew exactly what was happening. Despite not liking the taste of cum, she wanted Darren's first time to be special, so she lowered her lips all the way to his abdomen, and kept them there until he finally stopped ejaculating. She didn't want a single drop of his cum to go to waste, so just to make sure, she cleaned him up nice and proper, thoroughly licking his cock and balls even after he'd started going limp.

"So did you like that?" she asked as she got up off her knees and Darren collapsed on the bed.

Darren's head was spinning, and he was in too euphoric of a state to respond, but Erin knew she'd given him the pleasure of a lifetime. While Darren breathed deep and came back to reality, she nestled up in his chest, and explored his body with her hands, eventually finding a resting spot firmly gripping his balls. "How about you return the favor now?" she suggested.

Meanwhile, the guy who'd barged in on them had continued to spread the word that not only was Archie's bedroom not a safe place to blaze, but that some lucky dude was in there getting sucked off. Apparently there was also another couple fooling around in the garage, so that meant the only logical place left to smoke weed was on the side of the house. So the guy asked a few friends and strangers alike if they wanted to get high, and then led them on a pilgrimage.

When the stoner and his crew, which included a few of Darren's friends, got to the side of the house, they were greeted by the sound of loud, primal moaning coming from the window. Circumstances had led them just outside Archie's room without even realizing it.

Inside the room Erin was completely naked, with Darren's head buried between her thighs. He'd been really nervous about eating her out, but after Erin had guided his tongue directly to her clit, and told him to write out the cursive alphabet with it his apprehensions slipped by the wayside. "There's nothing to worry about," Erin had added. "I orgasm super easily."

As he switched between lapping up her sweet juices, teasing her clit, and sticking his tongue deep within her, Darren was taken aback by how disconnected Erin seemed from the event. Whereas he'd fully immersed himself in the visual stimuli of getting head, Erin had her eyes closed and seemed to be thinking about something else entirely. But this certainly didn't stop him from putting in work, and what's more, he was surprised to find he really enjoyed it, so much so that he'd achieved another erection.

Erin was loving it too, and her moaning kept getting louder and louder. "The whole neighborhood's gonna wake up if she gets any louder," the stoner said outside the window.

"She's probably using a vibrator or something," Todd replied. "There's no way Kegstand is making her scream like that. But I'm gonna peek in to find out."

Someone said that wasn't cool, but no one stopped him. The view from the window was crystal clear, and Todd was treated to an unobstructed view of Darren's face smashed against Erin's snatch, her body squirming in pure ecstasy. He watched transfixed for a beat too long before Omar grabbed his shirt and pulled him away.

"I don't believe it," he addressed the group. "He's actually eating her out! Shiiit, eating pussy's for fags."

People seldom laughed at Todd's crudeness, but the irony of this statement elicited some chuckles from the stoner crowd.

Inside the bedroom, Darren was pushing his lock, continuing to taste her but shifting positions so his dick would be within her grasp.. Sensing exactly what he wanted, Erin took his hardness into her hand and playfully tickled and stroked him.

The sensation led Darren to lick her as vigorously as he could, and before he knew it, he felt her belly quivering under his hand. She half yelled, and half moaned out, "Oh my god!", even a virgin like Darren knew she was having an orgasm.

He attempted to keep eating her out throughout the duration, but in time Erin gently pushed his head away. She barely had time to collect herself before Darren was kneeling next to her face with dick in hand, pressing it to her lips. She gave him a quick courtesy suck before demanding that he lie down so she could get more comfortable.

With zero apprehension, she climbed on top of him, backing her gigantic ass up into her face, and accepting his eager cock into her mouth. While not quite ready to get eaten some more, Erin did ask Darren to finger her pussy, and the more vigorously he did so, the more passionately she slurped his cock, drooling on like it were a pacifier.

Erin was moaning so loudly that surely the neighbors would have heard her, had her sounds of ecstasy not been muted by having Darren's dick down her throat. But the sounds of the oral bliss she was performing on Darren did not go unnoticed by the stoner crew at the window. "The fuck's happening in there now," Omar pondered. "It sounds like a dying whale."

"I gotta see just how loverboy's embarrassing himself now," Todd commented while approaching the window.

Unable to resist any longer, Darren had started lustily licking, sucking, and kissing Erin's ass, and the second that Todd peaked in he was treated to the site of Erin taking the entire length of Darren's horny dick down her throat while he he licked her out from behind. "Holy shit," was all Todd could utter, unable to hide his envy.

Someone else asked what was going on, and when he mentioned the lovebirds were sixty-nining, that brought damn near the entire pothead crew to the window. While there were some nervous giggles here and there, the group mostly just gazed on in stoned silence as Darren and Erin made luscious oral love to each others' naughtiest body parts. "Hey Todd, you know CPR?" Neal asked. "I'm afraid Kegstand's gonna suffocate."

"Shiit, I'd be surprised if he hasn't already broken a couple of ribs," Todd replied.

Neal chuckled. "He's gonna be so embarrassed when he realizes that all of us saw him hooking up with a fat chick."

"The fuck is wrong with you guys?" some random pothead opined. "Any one of you would give your left nut to swap places with that fool."

"All that ass and he doesn't even know what to do with it," said the pothead who'd barged in on the couple earlier.

As if on cue, the moment these words were uttered Erin stopped pleasing Todd's cock with her tongue, and climbed off of his face. "Sit up," she requested, backing her ass up into his lap, while outside all the stoners simultaneously dropped down below the window giggling, realizing that Erin was facing the window.

Needing no further invitation, Darren pressed his raging boner up against Erin's naughty pussy, and slowly slid it in until it was fully enveloped. Erin savored the feeling of her pussy swallowing up Darren's manhood, knowing that her hot snatch was providing his penis with a boundless pleasure that not many high school boys get to experience.

Watching in the mirror as his penis penetrated Erin's voluptuous ass over and over, Darren couldn't believe how lucky he was. It brought him such joy to see Erin's lips, that earlier had been servicing his cock, now tucked into a smile as worked her ass all over his cock. She begged him to fuck her harder and harder, deeper and deeper, to give her every ounce of his passion.

Obliging, Darren dug his fingernails into her ass cheeks so hard that they left a mark, and pulled her ass violently to his crotch. Her ass shook like an earthquake, a sure sign of an orgasm, and this caused Darren to lose all control. He thrust a few more times with as much gusto as he could muster, all the while oblivious to his friends periodically peeking in the window.

Then when he could hold it no longer, he slapped Erin's ass with all his might, and in turn she grabbed his balls. With Erin passionately kneading his balls, and with her enticing ass shaking all over his dick, Darren came like a firehouse, giving Erin an intense creampie. He pumped inside her until he was completely drained, and when he finally removed his dick from her ass, he gazed in wonder as the last remnants of his cum dripped out of her pussy.