Amazon Erin Fucks a Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as they were done, the stoner crowd along with some people who'd apparently been listening to the encounter from the hallway erupted in applause.

Rather than feeling embarrassed, Darren felt rather smug, which the shit-eating grin clearly showed. Erin simply felt turned on, knowing more than a couple party-goers would later touch themselves thinking about her voluptuous body and sensual lips, and how much they pleasure they could give.

Then just to give her adoring audience one more memory for the spank bank, she sucked Darren's dick a few more seconds, while dudes shouted shit like, "Me next!"

When she was done giving Darren this last bit of intimate oral love, she whispered in his ear, "Was it as good for you as it was for me?"

When he told her it was, she said, "I hope you never forget me," and just to ensure this, she gave him her black thong as a sexy memento.

A week later when Darren was jacking off into her thong for about the fiftieth time he thought that maybe asking for her number would've made for a good memento too.