Amazon Flight: Three Treats 4 Gabe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jusduit
jusduit
188 Followers

He looked incredulously at the woman then the dark instruments. Though the airplane was electronically dead, its mechanical control surfaces still worked. They had been at five thousand feet before the strike and didn’t have much time. At five hundred feet per minute descent, and the ground over two thousand feet above sea level, they had precious little time to get level, let alone find a place to land. There was nothing but dark below. “Fly the airplane,” Kept running through his mind. He made his decision to take a two step approach to regaining command of his airplane.

“Candy!” He was firm but not yelling as he put a hand on her shoulder trying to calm her. A little bit of knowledge could be a dangerous thing, and she with her few hours in the left seat were making that point clearly. He tried twice more to break her deep rooted spell and when she wouldn’t come to, he went to step two.

With his right arm, he swung across the confined space between them and crashed his forearm into her chest above her breasts. He wasn’t trying to hurt her, but to break her free of the controls. She hardly budged. Then he came down even harder on her forearms with his own and though they didn’t come free of the wheel, her head turned toward Gabe.

“Candy,” He leaned into her and said calmly but firmly, “Candy, let go of the stick.” She looked blankly into his eyes, hers more resembling the dead than the panicked. “Candy!” He yelled now, “Let go of the stick!?”

She said nothing, but her hands dropped from the controls.

Gabe saw just enough of lights from the approaching ground to know they were just starting a spin and he managed to stop it before one full revolution. Once he had the aircraft stable and level again he trimmed up for maximum glide and began scanning the instruments and darkened horizon. They were below the clouds, but somewhere up in the mountains. He had no idea which direction was which, nor how to fly the dead aircraft back to visibility. As if in conspiracy to make matters worse, the last bit of light was quickly passing with the setting sun behind thickening clouds.

Gabe realized as his eyes became accustomed to the dark that he could still see a couple of his mechanical instruments. The turn and bank indicator and the airspeed were still operating. He scanned the exterior and saw only a couple lights, nothing that resembled a road, but they gave him additional perspective. It was hopeless.

The engine was dead, the instruments were dead, it was nearly pitch dark and they were going down in a mountainous, wooded area somewhere between Hartford and Worcester, Massachusetts. If they were lucky, they’d hit a mountain square and die instantly.

“Okay, listen up.”

There was crying in the rear, and Candy was still in a zombie state. He had to try to talk to them anyway, even if only for his own distraction until the end came up and took them. “Grab those bags behind you, Cookie!” He looked to see if she was listening. She was looking at him anyway, while holding the crying Kisses in her lap. “Each of you take your bag and hold it in front of, now!” He watched as Cookie slowly turned around and unfastened the bags in the seats behind her. She passed one to Candy and she took it in a robotic state. Gabe helped to push it up in front of her and position her arms to hold it. The first thing was to protect her head from hitting the console, so he managed to help maneuver the bag up high. As Gabe continued to talk to them, his real concentration was on flying the airplane.

“We’re gonna land this plane and you guys are gonna owe me my three treats!”

The night was swallowing them up. Had it not been for the circumstance of impending death, he would have marveled at the wonderful solitude of gliding in the dark. Many images were passing through his mind when he suddenly saw a dim light off to his right, and then the first tree came screaming silently right at him.

“Gabe! Gabe!” The voice was loud, high pitched. His shoulder was moving, but he wasn’t doing it. Then his other shoulder was moving. His head hurt. He smelled fumes, fuel! “Gabe!”

“What!” His head swung around and he yelled, beginning to wake up. The airplane! They were still in it. The smell of LL100 aircraft fuel was thick. “Get out! Get out!” He pushed Candy away and she undid the latch on her door. Gabe looked around behind him and cringed in pain from his head down. The other two were staring at him from around their bags. He looked again at Candy and saw she was out of the aircraft, but some how only her upper torso remained in the doorway. Impossible! That would mean her body was gone, or she was implanted in the wing! He looked around out his side and realized both wings were gone. They’d sheered off somehow, and then there was an explosion somewhere behind them. They’d threaded the needle! They’d somehow managed to land between tree trunks, sheering off wings and fuel lines as they were slowed to a stop. It was all very clear now. They’d lived.

“Get out!” He yelled again as he undid his latch and climbed out. He found himself in a great deal of pain, but standing at a similar height to Candy who was looking back at him as if for more instructions. “Help her!” He indicated Cookie as he pushed his seatback forward to let Kisses out his side.

Once they were clear of the aircraft, he told them all to move off to the side, away from the flames and any trace of spilled fuel. He pulled their bags and his logs and threw them all their way, then joined them before the flames caught the fuselage and the other wing. They watched in awe, somewhat spellbound as the little aircraft went up in fire and smoke in just a few minutes. Then the fuel exhausted and the place went dark once again. Silence enveloped them and they simply stood there, watching a few small, smoldering fires of plastic and rubber, slowly burning themselves out.

“Is everyone okay?” Gabe stepped around the three big woman, touching and tugging them to see if they reacted at all.

Candy said, “I am so sorry!” She put her hands to her face and began to cry.

“It’s okay, Candy. You have nothing to be sorry for! We’re safe! The lightening got us. Nothing you did!” It might have gone entirely differently, but it didn’t, so why let her beat herself up. “Come on. I think I saw a light close by.” He had to distract them, keep shock from having a chance.

The walk did them all good. It gave them a chance to see that their bodies were still intact and to reflect on the fact that they had just survived a plane crash and were very much alive. Gabe felt the familiar saltiness of blood flowing down his face, but the rate had diminished from when he’d first noticed it and he wasn’t too concerned. He’d wiped a hand on his trousers and taken one of Candy’s to lead her toward where he thought the light was. The others formed a chain, as much for peace of mind as for safety.

They stumbled on as a human chain for more than ten minutes, before Gabe began to realize they simply had no way of knowing direction or distance. He’d been directing their travel based on the position of the plane and the debris that had sheered off as they somehow threaded through the trees, the path still gaving him shivers as they followed it. But their direction might just as easily have changed before impact. He was about to give up and tell his passengers so, when the dim light appeared up ahead.

The women, though still in a state of shock, were laughing with relief by the time they all stumbled up on the rickety porch. Candy smacked her hand on the door three times. The cabin shook under the onslaught.

“What is it with three’s with you guys?” Gabe asked.

No one looked at him. They were all too busy waiting for the door to open. It didn’t.

Candy slammed the door again, this time breaking the flimsy latch and pushing it in. They all froze.

Not another sound came from the cabin. The single light bulb beside the door was all that illuminated the place, and little of that light was getting inside. Silence only confirmed there was no one home.

Gabe reached in to flick a light switch but found none. Then the porch light dimmed a few lumens. It didn’t go out and Gabe said, “Battery. Probably solar. It’s about done.” He wished he’d thought to grab the flashlight from the plane before it incinerated. He wished he’d held his ground on not flying this far too. He wished he’d landed at Danbury too. He turned around and was blocked by three very big bodies looming over him in what remained of the faint porch light.

Then he remembered his pocket knife had one of those little red lasers on it. He fished around and found it, and aimed it at each of the women’s upper bodies, not wanting to damage any retina’s with the harmful beam. He poked and proded bodies to make sure he heard no squeals.

Candy asked, “Getting fresh, Little Man?” The words were there, but without the earlier sting.

Gabe ignored her and entered the cabin. His light didn’t project more than a few feet, so he was little better off than a blind man scoping the place out and finding what they had. “Looks like a hunting cabin.” He walked the perimeter with the laser light aimed ahead. “Bunks over here, half a dozen it seems. Fireplace, maybe cooking here.” He stumbled and took a moment to steady himself, “Table and chairs.” He soon found himself back in front of the women. “That’s it. Hunting cabin. My guess? Solar battery. Panel on the roof. Each day it charges, and each night it burns a light until it’s dead.”

The next bolt of lightening struck, illuminating the interior of the cabin. All three women saw the same thing at once, the three bunk beds stacked to the right, the three more right angled to them, the fireplace with its cooking utensils in a stand nearby, and the rough hewn table and six stick built chairs. Rustic was a euphemism.

“Where’s the phone?”

Maybe it was the tension flowing from his body, the reality of surviving a blind crash, his passengers all relatively unharmed. Maybe it was the frustration of surviving, but not having the slightest idea where he was. Whatever it was, Gabe laughed loudly. For some reason the absurd question struck his funny bone.

Candy, the redhead asked, “Are you still with us?”

He looked at each of the women and suggested, “We’ll bunk here for the night, and find our way out in the morning.”

The three women remained where they were, staring at the shadow of their pilot.

Gabe said, “Look, I’m sorry. Okay? I wasn’t laughing at anything more than the absurdity of finding a phone here. This is a hunting cabin. Look at the dust.” He aimed his laser at the floor, barely illuminating his foot prints. “This place hasn’t been used in months, maybe years. We could be twenty miles from anywhere, and I don’t know what direction is what. Mountains all around, no food, no water, no plane!” He couldn’t help but add, “I don’t think we’re in Danbury anymore.”

He saw Kisses shove her useless cell phone back in her bag. “Things aren’t all bad. You ladies just survived a night time crash in the mountains in a small plane. Christ! You walked away from it!” He started to turn but added, “Think of the publicity!” He rolled his eyes and turned back into the cabin.

“He’s right.” Candy said resignedly. “This is my fault. I pushed him into it. He warned us. I should have known better.”

Gabe turned back at them. “If any of this is someone’s fault, it’s mine. I’m the pilot. That storm came in faster than anyone predicted, but that’s no excuse. I apologize, but damnit, I know enough to be grateful too! We’re alive and unhurt!”

Another blast of lightening struck nearby and this time the three women were looking at Gabe while he spoke. The horror that flashed back at them caught them all off guard.

“You’re bleeding! Bad” Kisses was all over him in an instant. She shuffled him into the cabin and toward where they saw the table. Feeling her way, and aided by the occasional flash, she managed to get him into a chair. “Water! Where’s the water?”

Gabe said, “Easy there. There’s no water here. A stream or a well nearby maybe, but there’s no plumbing in this box.”

Kisses opened her bag and grabbed Gabe’s knife with the light. A light flashed and the roof suddenly exploded in sound. All three women jumped clear off the floor in fear. The sound continued like a train passing close by, and then more lightening lit the cabin up.

“There’s your water, ladies, along with a little thunder.”

The rain crashed into the tin roof like the staccato of a fire fight, and yet had a calming effect on all three women. Candy had two bottles of water in her bag that Gabe insisted they save for drinking, but the women all insisted on using them to clean Gabe’s wound. Candy got a fire going in the fireplace, nearly choking them all in smoke before Gabe reminded her to open the flue. They laughed it off while Cookie became remarkably fastidious and found a broom and a few other things with which to clean and straighten the place. Kisses continued to work on Gabe’s head and face and clean him up. Gradually, the tension in their tightly honed bodies ebbed.

“Dashboard?” Kisses asked as she dabbed at the long gash across the top of his forehead.

“Console.” Gabe said and smiled.

“Console,” She repeated smiling back. “You were right about those bags, weren’t you?”

The others in the cabin listened to the conversation. He’d most definitely saved them from injury like his own. They lived off their faces, along with the rest of their bodies. He’d saved their jobs too. They were sitting in a cabin in the mountains with a warm fire, friends and even a little entertainment from a stranger. The alternative, had the stranger failed them, suddenly loomed large in comparison.

The rain had slowed to a steady drizzle on the tin roof and the fire lit the room sufficiently to get around. The other two women came back to the table and sat and watched as Kisses finished up her nursing.

“I’ll tell you what I think, ladies.” Kisses said as she bent over his head once more. “I think Little Man here deserves an apology. Anyone agree?”

Candy was the first to speak. “Sorry Gabe. I don’t know what happened up there. I just froze.”

“Don’t worry about it,” Gabe said. “Now I know it’s true.”

Candy’s temper flared before her senses, “What’s true, Mister!”

“It happens to the best of them.”

It took a moment for the subtle compliment to sink in. She felt like a fool.

Gabe added, “I hope I didn’t hurt you when I…”

That was too much. They all laughed. Candy wrapped him on the shoulder and he winced with pain. Every muscle in his body ached. “Oh! Damn! Sorry.” She dusted off his shirt as if to relieve the pain and laughed. “Don’t know our own strength sometimes!”

Kisses continued to treat the cut on Gabe’s head and didn’t look at her friend while she said, “Oh I don’t know. Looked to me like he put you down up there.”

Candy looked at Cookie for support and all she got was, “Don’t look at me! I much prefer his flying to yours!”

Gabe asked, “How many hours do you have?”

Candy was grateful for the distraction, “Fifty-two.”

“Ticket yet?” Gabe asked.

“No. Damnit. I keep failing the flight test.” She paused, then added, “It’s a stupid test.” She pouted.

Cookie said, “Yeah, like the driver’s test. Stupid.” She looked at her friend and put a hand on her shoulder and said, “Baby, you stick to beatin’ the shit outta people. You do that best.” They laughed.

Gabe said, “You don’t have a driver’s license either?”

They laughed some more and Gabe spoke again. “Ain’t nothing wrong with that.”

Candy was so used to being fought instead of defended she was speechless.

They joked some more and had a good time while nerves finally relaxed. Gabe finally waved Kisses’ hand off and said, “That’s enough, I’m sure. It doesn’t hurt at all.” He lied and stood up. “Thanks, I needed that.”

They smiled at him, barely taller than them sitting. His shirt was torn and Candy was the first to notice the washboard on his stomach. “Whoa!” She reached up and tried to span his bicep with her fingers. She couldn’t. “This little guy’s got something in there!” She peeled his shirt open and looked in, then pushed and poked his body in a number of places.

“Wow! We’re sitting on a little case of dyn-oh-mite! Gabe! You’ve been holding out on us!”

Gabe shied and tried to change the subject but by now the others joined in and were poking for soft spots. None were found.

Kisses said, “What was that about the best things in small packages?”

“Those are diamonds, honey,” Cookie said. “Seems we are talking about explosives here. Did I hear someone say we are stuck here for the night?”

Gabe moved to throw another log on the fire, as if the roaring blaze needed it. The cabin was suddenly far too warm.

“Well I do believe our little hero is shy!” Candy rose to stand by the door.

Cookie rose too and took a position across the room by the bunks. Kisses simply faced Gabe, spread her knees with a leg up on a chair and smiled, “Why I believe you are right, Candy Dear. Look at him blush!”

“Why yes! I believe you’re right! Ladies? What do you think? Body slam?”

Gabe was suddenly, very uncomfortable. These three biggest women he’d ever seen up close, wrestlers on the circuit one and all, were talking about taking him down like some fall guy in the ring. Phony or not, he’d seen enough body slams to know that on this hard, wood floor he would be a broken man on the first contact. He inched back toward the fireplace, looking around for an escape route.

“Hmm.. I’d like to slam that body all right,” Said Kisses, shaking out her long blond hair.

“Oh, I don’t know,” Said Cookie, “I can see him in a grapevine on one of those bunks over there.”

Gabe looked at the bunks and knew they’d fare no better than he under such punishment.

Candy came back with yet another suggested position, and the teasing continued. The more creative they got with terminology, the more at ease Gabe got, thinking it was all just a show.

Finally Candy stepped into the middle of the floor and bent at the waist and knees. She was in some kind of ready position. “Come, Little Man. Candy has a Treat for you.” Cheers and jeers from the other two filled the cabin as Candy maneuvered around in the light of the flames.

Gabe chuckled as if to break the tension, but the others continued to egg him on. After a few more catcalls, Candy added some rapid movements to her motion, some in the form of direct taunts with her hands to get the pilot to react. When she began smacking him on the arm, he stiffened. Candy danced around him a bit more and continued to reach out and poke and pull on him.

When Gabe felt the pain of some of the pokes begin to get to him, he cautioned himself not to react, but it didn’t work. Eventually, on one particularly strong prodding, he charged the big woman.

Candy laughed, but that was about all he could remember. Suddenly he saw the room fly, arms and legs in places where they shouldn’t be, and the unnatural loss of gravity. His next sane moment found him lying on a mattress on the floor, with Candy straddling his hips.

“I’m the pilot now, Gabe.” Candy said softly with a smile, “You just sit back and relax and take your rewards for saving our asses like a man. Okay?” She ripped the remainder of his shirt open and let her hands glide over his muscular chest. “Ouuu.. you HAVE been working out.” She leaned down and kissed the light hair between his nipples.

Cookie walked over to them with another mattress and laid it next to the first, and Kisses followed with a third on the other side. They formed a platform about the span of a king sized bed and Gabe looked up just in time to see the others stripping down.

His next intake of breath was probably his largest ever. Both Cookie and Kisses towered above him with their bulging muscles reflecting the light of the flames. Their bodies were still moist from the walk out of the woods and glistened in the flickering fire. If anything could pull his eyes from their bulging muscles, it was their bulging tits.

jusduit
jusduit
188 Followers