Amazon Mistress: Fuck Me!

Story Info
She challenges him to prove his masculinity.
9.4k words
4.1
30.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sub500
sub500
370 Followers

Judging by the initial strong reactions to this story, it is not for everyone. Be warned that it involves intense role reversal as a strong dominatrix seduces, overpowers and violently assaults her male victim in a calculated act to assert her total dominion over him. If you are disgusted by the premise, then feel free to move on. On the other hand, if you fantasize about being forced into total submission, this story may speak to you. The author appreciates your comments, particularly those with constructive feedback.

***

He was instructed to leave the hotel room door slightly ajar and stand in the middle of the floor naked and showered. His mistress told him she had something special in store for tonight and to expect to start on time. He was giddy with anticipation as it had been several months since he had seen her. Despite the time apart, he still thought of her constantly and now was not an exception. His mind drifted to her tall body and full red lips. He closed his eyes to imagine her lithe form. He remembered the last time they were together. As she made to leave, he had asked if some day she would allow him to penetrate her. She had laughed in his face and told him that was beyond his capacity as a man. But maybe, just maybe, she was reconsidering?

He was startled to the present when his phone alarm went off signaling 7:58pm. He moved to open and prop open the door, then stood in the middle of the room. He glimpsed himself in a mirror and became aware of his bodily deficiencies, his thinning hair, considerable paunch, and small penis just protruding under his belly. He thought to himself how lucky he was to spend time with Her. She was out of his league at any age, but even moreso now that his body was showing signs of wear.

At exactly 8:00 pm, the door swung open and she strode in confidently, letting the latch click shut behind her. She walked directly toward him wearing a black cocktail dress with spaghetti straps and stopped directly in front of him, her chest inches from his face. In heels she dwarfed him, standing nearly a foot taller. He knew better than to look up at her and his gaze remained straight ahead, focused on the small amount of cleavage the dress afforded. He could feel and smell her warm breath as her nose exhaled down to him, it was pleasant, familiar. He felt his pulse rise and butterflies appeared in his stomach. Her supreme height always intimidated him and made him nervous and excited. He thought of her promise of something special and realized his cock had risen to attention merely from her presence.

She slowly brought her hands up toward his face, at first he thought she would caress him but in fact she held a black eye mask and slipped the elastic strap over his head, blocking his eyes. She stepped away and he heard cloth rubbing - her dress coming off? He could sense her next to him again, then she grabbed one of his feet, pressured him to raise it and slipped it though a loop, then the other foot. Something thin and tight slipped up his legs. Next, she put a finger to his mouth and pushed the tip between his lips, two fingers entered and she moved them in and out. He sucked on them eagerly and felt his cock twitch. She pulled her digits out all the way and he leaned slightly forward with his mouth open, trailing them. Roughly, something rubber was shoved in his mouth, a shallow convex nub ending in an edge where his teeth could naturally grip down. He felt straps tightening around his head, holding the object firmly in place.

With surprising force, she pushed him back onto the bed, his head landing at the pillows. He felt the bed sag and then realized her knees were straddling his torso. He detected pressure on the rubber device in his mouth and heard a quiet slurping sound. He blinked as the blindfold was removed and he realized her eyes were directly in front of his. For a brief moment he was confused as he noticed her mouth apparently planted on his. Then slowly she began to raise her mouth and her realized her mouth was impaled on something. It was black and thick. She kept raising and inches were revealed. He wondered how long it could go as she kept pulling away. Finally, her mouth popped off with a slurp and he saw a smooth domed dildo that must have been at least eight inches long.

Then she plunged down on it, taking its full length. She devoured it so easily he could only imagine what quick work she could make of his small unit, barely four inches hard. He felt the breath from her nose, her heat and scent made his spine tingle. She looked in his eyes intently. Without warning he felt her hand rub his cock, her arm extended back between her legs. His eyes swelled in surprise at the sudden pleasure. She lifted up and down slowly on the cock, matching the rhythm of her hand. Pulling out briefly she put her hand near his face and let a stream of saliva dribble from her mouth into her palm. As her mouth plunged back onto the dildo he felt her slick hand engulf his member, her pumping action again matching the pace of the passionate dildo fellatio. The juxtaposition overwhelmed his senses. He had a sense that he was standing next to the bed watching himself receive the best blowjob of his life. Except in the image his cock was much larger, more worthy of her.

She slid her mouth off the sex toy and released her grip, then slid down his body, her ass pushing his cock to point downward between her legs. She then adjusted her ass slightly and his cock slipped between her smooth ass cheeks. They felt cool to the touch, contrasting her hot, wet hand and he inhaled a deep breath through his nose. She must be wearing a thong, he thought. She began gyrating slowly, generating light friction.

"Fuck me," she ordered, her first words since arriving.

She stopped moving her ass and he complied eagerly, pushing his pelvis up and twisting slightly so more of his cock could feel the silky curves of her ass. Her mouth again sank onto the rubber cock and she twisted her mouth down the cock, moving his head back and forth with each twist while matching his pelvic movements. She was driving him wild. He bent at the knees and planted his feet so he could thrust better, desperately trying to get enough friction from her buttocks. She began moving her ass out of rhythm, just enough to break his beat and keep him on edge. Every time she sensed him getting close, she would pull away, causing him to fuck the air and writhe under her as her mouth pinned his head to the bed. He could hear her giggle and she sucked with more urgency each time.

Next, she reached back, grabbed his rigid cock, pushed it forward against his stomach, then slammed her pelvis down, trapping his cock under her crotch. When he recovered from the shock, he realized he could feel the heat of her sacred spot on his dick, their organs had never been so close. He felt a lump rise in his throat. Gently, she began rocking back and forth, sliding his cock in her camel toe as she continued sucking the giant dildo. He could feel the friction of her lace panties and sensed her warm folds enveloping him. She felt wet. Again, he perceived himself standing next to the bed watching her have sex with him, but it was a bigger, buffer, more sexual him. He was incredibly turned on and writhed under her as much as he could under her dual attack.

Her pace quickened and her hips ground him harder. The friction from her lingerie that felt so good turned uncomfortable as she crushed and rubbed his cock with what felt like sandpaper. Her pressure kept increasing and with it, pain. Thoughts of pleasure left him, replaced by stinging nerves and a feeling of being used as she masturbated herself on him. As she furiously attacked the dildo, he realized his mouth was starting to ache. He could sense her getting excited and he wanted to be turned on, but the pain detracted from the eroticism, blunting his pleasure. He had never been much of a pain slut. He tried to shift his body to avoid her thrusts, but she was too strong. He was trapped in place as she rubbed herself off. He could hear her breathing increase and with a single hard thrust he could feel her body begin to shake. Simultaneously her lips sank to the bottom of the huge cock. He admired how effortlessly she could take it. Her body tensed and he could feel her tongue licking his chin furiously as if she were licking her stud's balls. He marveled at her sexual abilities, relieved that she was no longer chafing his cock as she held her body still in the grips of orgasm. As she came down from her high, she looked into his eyes with a playful, satisfied look and gave one more long lick to his chin-scrotum before pulling up and off the dildo. His temporarily feeling of pride in her orgasm gave way to the shame of feeling he had little to do with it.

Without taking a break, she stood up on the bed, straddling him. It was the first time he saw her full outfit and he was agonizingly horny again. She wore black stiletto sandals, black thigh-high stockings, and a striking black lace panty, garter, and bra combination. Her erect nipples poked excitedly through the brassiere. She looked powerful towering over him, her taut abs and swelling leg muscles thrilled him, inspiring both fear and lust. Seductively she slipped off her underwear, revealing her bush, a neatly trimmed orange landing strip above her soaking wet labia. She crouched down and lightly stroked his cock with the panties that only moments ago scraped his sore cock. He reacted immediately and was fully hard again.

Leaving the lace on his dick she stood again, then abruptly dropped onto him hard, briefly knocking the wind out of him as her wet pussy slapped onto his chest. She then raised up her pelvis and inched forward until he could see straight up to her treasure, poised directly above the big black cock. His eyes went wide and his breath caught realizing what she was about to do.

She started slow, lowering herself onto the pole emanating from his face. He heard a sticky, sliding sound and could smell her sex. His face became trapped between her thighs and all he could see was a shock of red hair out of focus and behind that more red hair surrounding her face as she peered down on him with a wild, savage look. She began sliding up and down, tentatively at first, then increasing the pace. He watched her spit in her hand, then she arched her back and her wet hand grabbed his cock, pumping aggressively. He entered subspace again, feeling consumed by her, relishing in the eroticism of experiencing all he couldn't have, so close, yet not the real thing. Or was it? He felt himself floating above the bed now, watching her take the well-hung stud he imagined he had become.

She increased the tempo and began pounding hard on his face, tugging more furiously on his cock with each upward motion and smashing the rubber into his teeth with each thrust. She pulled his cock so roughly that he was compelled to lift his hips just to keep her from ripping it off. His jaw ached and his teeth hurt. She released his cock and leaned forward. As quickly as he felt relief, he suddenly suffered the pain of his nose getting crushed as she began driving her clit into it, desperately seeking friction. He realized he could barely breathe as she mashed her weight into his face, wiry hairs scratching his nose. He started to feel the panic of suffocation. She banged him harder, her cadence reaching a crescendo. Immersed in pain, he felt her grab his cock again, he was still rock hard despite the agony. While his tolerance for pain was low, her subversive sexual energy kept him on edge. With three more hard drives he felt her become rigid, her full weight now on his mouth. Liquid streamed onto his cheeks, chin and nose. He breathed and inhaled her discharge, gasping and gurgling through his nose with his mouth plugged. He tasted saltiness in his mouth as her cum streamed down the back of his throat. It wasn't enough to stop up his lungs but he still felt the dread of choking. His cock softened and he fought to catch his breath. His sense of humiliation increased, realizing she was simply using him as a holder for her true source of pleasure.

She sighed loudly, temporarily satisfied, and lifted off his face, a loud sucking sound emanated as her hole released the dildo. He rested for a moment, eyes closed, trying to make sense of what just happened. He should have felt elated from her attention, but he felt conflicted. He loved seeing and feeling her up close, but he hated the pain. He felt privileged and he felt used. Confused.

With no time to regroup his thoughts, he felt her grab the ends of his legs and pull them to the side, turning his body. His knees bent over the edge of the bed and she grabbed his arms, forcefully lifting him to a standing position. She tipped his head up toward her face and she stepped closer, licking the cock and tasting her own juices. He thought to himself that she was truly insatiable, a sexual savant with unlimited drive. She tweaked his nipples playfully and he gasped through his nose. She pinched harder and he tried to twist away but she tightened her grip and pulled him back. Releasing the cock from her mouth she dropped a full dollop of spit on her hand and grabbed his aching cock. After pumping him back to full length, she slid his cock between her thighs. With her elevated stature, it barely reached above her knees.

"Fuck me," she ordered.

He wanted her badly and understood the challenge. He knew she doubted his stamina. He instinctually reached his arms under hers and wrapped his hands over her solid, square shoulders from behind. His hips pushed forward while he pulled on her shoulders, maximizing his leverage. He felt the sides of her thighs, her smooth stockings providing slight resistance. She subtly shifted her legs back and forth, increasing the friction. Her head lowered again and took the dildo deep. The act of fucking her thighs was debasing. He wasn't man enough to enter her sex and she was making the point known, but he was rabidly turned on nonetheless. He felt her strong shoulders and realized he was practically hanging on her while he desperately pumped between her legs, yet she barely registered his movements, holding still like a mountain. He again saw himself, this time from across the room, her mouth and pussy had become one, surrealistically he was having sex and getting a blowjob at the same time, he was strong and confident.

The imagery was too much and he felt his seed bubbling in his loins. His knees weakened. Abruptly she pulled back, grabbing the dildo and jerking it down. He fell off balance and she pulled back up preventing his fall while snapping his head back so the dildo pointed at the ceiling. Her other hand grabbed his balls and tugged down sharply, causing him to yelp while reversing his impending orgasm. She then issued several open-handed slaps upward at his balls, causing his scrotum to reflexively retract. He doubled at the waist trying to avoid the torment and felt the associated ache in his abdomen. His sexual high was gone. She walked behind him and yanked him up straight, wrapping him in a firm headlock. He could feel her full bicep bulge into his neck, its sudden emergence belying her normally feminine-looking arm. Her other hand unbuckled the dildo strap and pulled the rubber knob from his mouth. The sudden relief to his jaw balanced the temporary pain in his testicles. Finally, she skillfully kneed the back of his legs and he crumpled to a kneel. Walking around to his front, she began slapping his face lightly with the dildo.

"You're jealous of my cock, aren't you?" she accused.

He hesitated and she slapped him harder, back and forth, enough to hurt but not violently.

"Yes, Miss," he blurted through the slaps, speaking for the first time since she arrived.

"What are you jealous of?"

"It's so long and thick, Miss."

"Why does that matter?" she challenged.

"Because it can please you, Miss. My little penis is too small for you, Miss."

"Correct," she snapped. "I wouldn't even be able to feel that pathetic little worm, it would get lost inside me." She paused to watch his face sink in humiliation. "But during our last session you asked to fuck me. Don't you find that disrespectful, especially knowing full well I would derive zero pleasure from it?"

"Yes, Miss," he said casting his eyes down shamefully.

"What is the purpose of our sessions?" she asked, continuing the embarrassing interrogation.

"To please you, Miss."

"Then what do you have to say for yourself?"

"I'm so sorry, Miss. I'll never ask you for that again."

"Bend down and kiss my toes," she ordered.

He prostrated himself and kissed each stocking-clad toe on both of her feet as she had taught him. As he reached the last one she grabbed his hair and yanked him back to his knees. She laughed mockingly, then dropped to one knee in front of him, spreading her legs wide. She lowered her hand and shoved the dildo in and out of her wet cunt a few times, watching him stare at her crotch as she made a show of each movement. She then lifted it to his mouth and touched the tip to his lips. He opened his mouth to take it but she pulled back teasingly. His cock sprang back to life.

"You want my cock, don't you?" she intimated.

"Yes, Miss," he grunted.

"Tell me how bad you want it."

"I want it so bad, Miss. I need to taste it."

"That's not good enough. Why is this cock so important that you need to taste it?"

"Because it's a cock that pleasures you, Miss," he said, hoping he had answered correctly.

"Good," she said delightedly, lingering on the word like a satisfied schoolteacher. She observed his face brighten as he exhaled with relief. "But do you think you deserve it?"

"No, Miss," he said, turning his eyes downward with obvious dejection.

"You're learning," she stated, watching his reaction carefully. "You still have much to learn, little one..." she paused, lowering the dildo back to her sopping hole, then shoved it in and out while staring in his eyes. "...including how dangerously addictive I can be."

She presented the dripping dildo sideways to his face with the base next to his lips. She nodded her head and he stuck out his tongue to touch it. She slowly ran the ebony rod from base to tip along his tongue. It was so slick with her juices that liquid dribbled off his tongue and down his chin as he squeegeed the edge. Once the tip moved out of reach, he retracted his tongue and savored her taste: salty, slightly acidic, new yet familiar, Her...intoxicating. He closed his eyes and reveled in the flavor. When his temporary euphoria subsided and he opened his eyes, she presented it vertically. She nodded her head and he began licking vigorously, eager to scrub the entire surface and leave no trace of her nectar.

As he finished, she teasingly pulled away and he fell off balance trying to follow it. Anticipating this, her arm was already there to deftly catch and steady him. She arose to her feet and stood in front of him, his head tipping back as his eyes trailed the dildo moving above him. She slowly moved the tip down to his mouth, his eyes following until he went cross-eyed when it touched his lips. She pushed gently and he opened to take it. She entered slowly at first, giving him an inch, then withdrawing. Again, she entered tenderly, this time to three inches. She could see his dismay as he realized just how wide it was. She retracted again and with her free hand stroked his hair from front to back, resting her palm on the back of his head and pulling the bottom of his chin into the fold of her thighs. Without warning, she shoved the cock hard into his open mouth, gripping the back of his head to increase the pressure and hold him in place. He gagged hard, choking on the giant cock, and tried in vain to pull away. His throat gurgled and his eyes bugged out in distress but still she pushed. As the pressure increased on the back of his throat, his eyes watered and he felt dizzy. He began to panic that he would throw up and inhale it. He grabbed her hand and tried desperately to push the dildo away but her iron grip held steady. Like earlier, he had a vision of himself from outside his body, but now it wasn't his huge cock, it was Hers, brutally fucking his mouth. His arms began flailing, uselessly trying to push her away and she began giggling sadistically. He thought it almost sounded like a witch's cackle.

sub500
sub500
370 Followers