Amazon Mistress: Fuck Me!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he teetered on the brink of passing out, she extracted the dildo abruptly to a loud slurp and a long gag. He bent forward and coughed uncontrollably, wrapping his arms around her thighs for support. Every few coughs morphed into a gag.

When he finally regained his composure, he sat back up with momentary indignation, intending to tell her that she had crossed a line. He stopped when he saw her holding up the dildo in front of her face, staring at it inquisitively. One hand held the base, while the index finger and thumb of her other hand gripped the cock about five inches deep.

"Hmm..." she hummed pensively, like a scientist observing an experiment. "That's pretty disappointing, to be honest. I had thought you would take at least six inches... I can see you'll need to be trained in the art of cocksucking."

His body reflexively cowered.

"Not now, of course," she added as he breathed a sigh of relief. "And besides, this is child's play compared to some of the studs I could cuck you with."

His eyes widened out of surprise and fear. He had never thought about sessioning with her and another man.

"You'd love that, wouldn't you?" she said sarcastically.

He made to speak, but she placed a finger on his lips. Her eyes looked far away wistfully, as if imagining something pleasurable in the future.

"No. He's not ready," she spoke, seemingly to another voice inside her head. "We may be cruel but that just wouldn't be right. At least not yet."

Abruptly returning to the present she roughly reached under his arms and pulled him to his feet. Draping an arm across his chest she rolled behind him. Her tongue darted into his ear and he melted back into her in sudden rapture.

"But you still want my cock, don't you?" she whispered seductively, then licked his ear again. His eyes rolled back and his head leaned into her shoulder as he grew increasingly weak-kneed.

He felt the length of the dildo slide up the crack of his ass and he snapped back to reality, his stomach knotting with fear. He had never been penetrated there sexually. He thought of the one time he had a colonoscopy and shuddered.

"I know how badly you want me to fuck you," she taunted, shifting her hand down from his chest and gripping his cock, pumping slowly, decisively.

He was quickly lost again in ecstasy, temporarily forgetting, or perhaps giving in to, his fear. Her hand was like butter. Her other arm moved to his back and she pushed forward hard while holding his cock tight, violently bending him at the waist.

"You're so afraid, but you know you would never fight back," she declared, thrusting her hips forward aggressively. "That you couldn't fight back."

She pulled back and hit him so hard with her pelvis that he would have pitched across the room had her arm not been wrapped around his waist holding him fast.

"Because you're a weak little man, with a puny cock."

Her hand squeezed amazingly hard, strangling his cock. He could feel the blood rushing back into his abdomen. She released it, grabbed both of his hips, and began banging his ass in rhythm.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

His head ached with each successive blow. He could feel the blood rushing to the skin in his ass cheeks. She shifted her weight and started wriggling from side to side with each powerful thrust. He felt like a rag doll being tossed back and forth. His balls swung, crashing in pain. He could barely feel his legs, she had full control of his balance. All of his muscles felt like jelly as she dry-humped him, his head whiplashing back and forth. He began to feel dizzy and broke out in a sweat.

Brusquely, she grabbed his neck and pulled him back into a standing headlock. He could feel the skin of his back stick to her stomach and breasts. In the stillness he could hear his ears ringing, giving way to the sound of her deep breathing, the only visible evidence of her exertion. The sudden stillness was unnerving, but he was grateful for the respite.

"No. He's not ready," she finally said, returning to the internal voice.

He was struck by the thought of old cartoons where a character is presented with a moral choice and an angel and devil appear on each shoulder. He wondered if this was real, or an act to make her seem psychotic...dangerous.

"We would tear him in half," she said menacingly. "He's still a virgin."

He felt a finger trail up his ass crack and apply gentle pressure to his rosebud.

"He must be groomed," she said, applying more pressure, just slightly opening his sphincter.

He sucked in a sharp breath and tensed up, the reflex pushing her fingertip out of his asshole.

"Ooh...such a delicious virgin," she spoke joyfully, as if she were talking to a puppy.

Her finger circled his hole a few more times.

"No, you're not ready, are you?" she said rhetorically and grabbed his cock again. "Well, maybe I should just let you fuck me then. You did ask nicely."

Her tongue darted into his ear again as her hand pumped his cock back to life. He was confused. He couldn't believe she would allow it. He also doubted his ability to perform. Wrapped within the pleasure of her soft hand was the horror that he would have the chance to fuck her but wouldn't be capable of pleasing her. He felt his cock begin to go limp and she laughed mercilessly, knowingly.

Her other hand reached around and began fiddling with something at his waist. He remembered the loops he had stepped through, long since forgotten. She softened her grip on his neck and pushed his head down to see the smooth black dildo, now protruding from a harness on his waist, above and slightly to the left of his tiny, deflated penis. It barely even looked like a male organ next to the long, thick rod. His cheeks flushed in humiliation as his manhood was laid bare. Leaning her head over his shoulder, she reached both hands around him and grabbed each cock, briefly stroking them in unison. His phallus engorged slightly, longer yet still soft to the touch. She extended her fingers and turned her palms up to cup each one, hefting slightly as if to size up their respective weight.

She suddenly broke out in raucous laughter, startling him and causing his cock to shrivel in her hand. He had never felt so inferior, his stomach dropped, heat seared his cheeks and he felt an urge to cry. As her laughter continued, he felt a deep sting of jealousy. Jealous of the eight-inch dildo. Jealous of the studs she wanted to cuck him with. Jealous of every man he had ever seen in a locker room with a larger cock. Jealous of the pleasure they could give her. Wanting to be any of them, just so he could please her like a real man.

"Hmmm which one should I let you fuck me with?" she teased, licking his ear again.

She moved her hand away from his cock disdainfully, then slowly stroked her hand forward on the dildo sensuously until it slipped off the end. Stepping around him, she lifted her right foot onto a chair and slowly spread her legs. His eyes trailed from her tall heels, up her seamed stockings to her large, muscular, cream-colored ass. Her pink, wet pussy slowly revealed itself. Seductively, she reached her left hand between her legs, curled up her fingers and began stroking herself, intermittently dipping a finger between the folds and into her hole. With a flourish she turned her head and flipped her hair back ravishingly, revealing her face. She looked to be fully in heat, breathing heavily. He stood dumbfounded, amazed to be experiencing what seemed like a dream. The passion of the moment overtook his shame and his cock made a comeback, regaining its full stature, twitching rhythmically in the air as he watched her display.

She licked her lips slowly, circling them with her tongue, ending with a satisfied smirk with her tongue pressing against her slightly open teeth playfully. He saw her eyes glance downward and he followed their path to her sacred spot, where her index finger was now pointing back at him. Deliberately, she began to curl it in a come-hither gesture. His feet shuffled toward her, almost automatically, like he was in a trance. The hand between her legs began reaching out toward his dick. His breath caught in his throat as she lightly grazed his sensitive skin. Then her hand moved to the dildo and she yanked it hard, pulling him toward her. In her current position, the dildo only reached her mid-thigh, so she squatted until it was level with her hole. With a tug she guided the full eight inches toward her waiting pussy.

"Fuck me!" she yelled, awakening him from the trance.

He knew he was being tested: he needed to please her. He rested his hands atop her full ass and pushed forward gently until the dildo penetrated her and sunk to its hilt. He began pumping, slowly, thinking she would want him to be tender at first. In and out, in and out. His cock remained hard, bending uncomfortably as it compressed into her firm upper thigh with each thrust. She stuck out her long tongue and made a spectacle of licking her right hand. Reaching back she tipped his cock to the side and stroked it. Each time he pumped the dildo she guided the underside of his slick cock along her thigh, generating a plethora of sensations between her warm, wet hand and the cool, dry skin of her leg. For a moment he believed he was fucking her, despite that privilege belonging to the sex toy.

Remembering the truth, his shame co-mingled with the pleasure, but this time it heightened his arousal. He wanted to be ashamed. He relished in the filthy debasement, the glorious humiliation! Just as his epiphany struck, she began breathing heavily, seemingly turned on. He wanted nothing more than to pleasure her, even if it wasn't his own cock. In his mind, the surrogate was his just the same. He could feel his seed rising as this new realization added to the stimulation.

"Spank my ass!" she yelled in between deep gasps and her hand let go of his cock.

He slapped her ass cheek with his right hand as if swatting a fly. Her skin barely depressed and there was almost no jiggle. She laughed, mockingly.

"Spank me hard! Like you mean it! As hard as you can!" she huffed, each word interrupted slightly by his thrusts.

He sensed the gravity of this new test and he raised his hand above his head. With as much force as he could muster, he smacked her ass again. Her glutes were hard as a rock and he yelped in pain, pulling back so the dildo fell from her hole. She frantically reached her right arm around, grabbed his ass and pulled him back, once again impaling herself on the rubber phallus.

"Again! Punch it!" she screamed.

He balled up his fist and struck as hard as he could. It was like punching a tree trunk. His hand crumpled, he worried he may have dislocated a finger.

"Again!"

He repeated the gesture but only mustered a light hit for fear of doing more damage. She giggled sadistically.

"Fuck me hard!"

Relieved to not have to hit her again, he increased his pace, grabbing her hips and slamming the dildo into her crotch with as much ferocity as he could muster. His cock remained hard despite the pain and exertion...the moment was so erotic.

"Show me what kind of a man you are!"

He quickened his pace. She began returning his thrusts and almost knocked him over, but her right arm had grabbed his ass again, holding the cock inside her. He began pumping again, his sizable belly making a deep thwack every time he hit her. His hard cock was now being bent with force each time it hit her leg, causing momentary pain with each repeated stroke. But she seemed to be enjoying it, he thought to himself, maybe he was succeeding?

He noticed her body rising slightly, she was slowly reversing her squat, getting taller. He started feeling a sense of distress and realized he was now on his tiptoes to keep the cock inside, trying desperately to keep pumping. But his leverage was disappearing, he felt lame.

"Be a man and FUCK ME!" she said angrily, authoritatively.

Another vicious giggle rose from deep within her. And he realized there was no more huffing noise from her, she no longer appeared to be turned on - if she ever was. Rather he was huffing, his breath coming in gasps as he tried in vain to keep up the pace while barely touching the floor.

Again, she reached her arm back and grabbed his ass, but this time she straightened her legs and lifted him off his feet, the dildo remaining inside her. He tipped forward and his face crashed into her back, his legs flailing in the air. He felt weightless as she easily supported his frame.

"Fuck me, you bitch!" she cursed.

He tried desperately to thrust in the air, but he had nothing to grip onto. He wrapped his arms around her torso and tried bouncing. She chortled cruelly. He tried to bend and wrap his left leg around her straight leg and momentarily managed a few thrusts, but they quickly became feeble. She giggled and released his ass, squatting enough so he could reach his tiptoes and keep the dildo inserted.

"Are you a man!?" she asked with scorn.

He thrusted from his tip toes again, but he was less and less effective as exhaustion overwhelmed him.

"Yes, Miss!" he still managed to muster.

She reached back and stroked his cock, but it was soft.

"You can't even stay hard for a gorgeous woman like me!"

She grabbed his ass again and extended her legs taking him back into the air and slamming him into her back.

"Keep fucking me!" she taunted, laughing.

He tried to wiggle but he couldn't move in and out. He began to feel panic.

"Are you a man?!" she yelled, issuing a direct challenge.

Before he could answer, she dropped him back to his feet and squatted down fully again to give him a clear shot.

"Now FUCK ME!" she screamed.

He thrust his hips forward, but he was so exhausted and dejected that he could barely move back and forth. He felt thin, like a piece of paper. He began to shake and hyperventilate, trying to move, but it made little difference. His eyes watered with shame and he wanted to stop, but he kept trying, making little squeaking sounds in his throat as he moved a few inches in, then out. Her giggling had reached a fever pitch.

"Are you a man?!" she challenged again, expecting a different answer.

"No, Miss," he whispered.

He felt his whole head flush with blood as she said it. He weakly pumped the dildo into her again. She turned her head back and glared at him.

"What are you!?"

Without hesitation he responded, "I'm your bitch, Miss."

Laughing in triumph, she stood up and knocked him so he backpedaled, causing the dildo to extract. She turned and with animal energy threw him onto the bed and followed after him with long, cat-like strides. In one motion, she straddled his waist and skewered herself on the dildo. She immediately fucked it hard, slamming his body into the bed, his shriveled cock lost under her pelvis. It hurt bad, he felt like he would break. He was no longer in his body again, watching from the outside as she took him ruthlessly, a weak and defenseless little man. He wanted to tell her 'no', that it hurt, that he had enough. But he couldn't. She slammed hard, over and over, he could feel the back nub of the dildo bruising his waist, his hips ached, each time she rocked forward his chubby stomach pushed up into his diaphragm making his breaths short. He tried to stay rigid to meet her thrusts, but he began to feel limp and ragged, like a piece of raw meat getting pounded over and over and over again until tender. His little cock turtled inside his body. He was consumed by fear, he began to raise his hands hoping to fight back, but she nimbly grabbed his wrists and pinned them. She was laughing again, watching his face as it contorted in distress. He glared up through fresh tears, hating her. She released his hands and he made another futile effort to push her off. She grabbed his wrists again, this time twisting them so it felt like his arms would break, then slamming them to the mattress. As they hit, he felt his shoulder sockets almost dislocate. She released her grip again and stared at him, chuckling ominously, challenging him to fight back again. But he sat still and she continued to pound on the rubber cock.

She broke the stare, sat up and began grinding forward and backward, arching her back as the dildo touched her most sensitive nerves. Reaching a hand behind her back, she unclipped her bra and her breasts spilled out. Any other time he would have been turned on, but all he felt was disgust. She tweaked her nipples and screamed loudly, throwing her head back so the curls of her long red hair streamed down her torso. Abruptly, she leaned forward and slammed her palms into his chest, pushing down to lift herself off the pole. As she reached the tip, she slammed back down with all her weight, pushing his gut forward and knocking the wind out of him. He gasped for air. Again she rose, this time her knees crushed inward against his sides, grabbing onto him for more leverage so she could slam down harder. He could only take small shallow breaths in between each drop. Everything hurt. Her squeezing knees pulverized his hips and it felt like his pelvis would break in half. She hammered him again and again and again. Violently. Mercilessly.

Without warning she pulled her hands up from his chest, grabbed his wrists and sat up. He gasped for air while she roughly pressed his palms to her breasts.

"Squeeze as hard as you can, bitch!"

He squeezed her firm tits with the little strength he had left, holding out hope that she may lessen her assault if he could somehow please her. But he was too weak. The fingers of his right hand ached from striking her ass earlier. He could feel her underlying pectoral muscles flex and push back against his fingers. He tried to knead them, to push them, twisting his palms, anything to give her pleasure. But the slowing of her pelvic gyrations and her imperious glare told him all he needed to know. He cupped her breasts and squeezed again, unconvincingly.

With a flick, she swatted his hands aside and slapped his face hard, causing his teeth to click as his jaw shifted.

"You're not a man! You're not even a bitch! You're nothing!" she stated, issuing her final pronouncement on his status as a human.

He truly felt like nothing. He was empty, useless, worthless. Used and tossed aside. Her only pleasure came from an artificial cock that a floor could hold better than him. He wasn't even good at being a dildo.

Yet he continued to wear the dildo and she continued to pound him, abusing him. She ground even harder into his pelvis while she squeezed her own breasts. Guttural noises emanated from her throat. He sensed she was close to cumming and prayed that it would be over soon.

Suddenly, she bent at the waist and attacked his mouth, pressing her lips down hard, shoving her tongue in deep, assaulting every corner and driving as far as she could down his throat. She exhaled sharply into his mouth as a wave of pleasure hit her. He had no choice but to inhale her breath and it filled his lungs uncomfortably, like an overfilled balloon. He hated what she was doing to him, he hated her. He tried to turn his head to the side but she grabbed both sides of his head and held it straight, she looked in his eyes and saw a doe-like stare. The corners of her eyes raised slightly assuming the look of a champion, victorious in her conquest.

He felt her elbows dig into his sides and it hurt so bad he began sobbing, tears streamed down the sides of his face uncontrollably. She continued devouring his mouth and her hips bucked wildly, doubling their pace. In the haze, a tiny part of him was still in awe, he couldn't believe she could move so fast and push so hard and dominate him so completely with a kiss. But the rest of him was now hiding inside himself. He felt guilty, it was his fault, he couldn't please her, he deserved it. She was blameless, it's her nature, he always knew what he was getting into. Yet he kept seeing her. He had asked to fuck her; he should have known the consequences. He brought this on himself.