Amazon Mistress: Office Ambush

Story Info
She fulfills his wildest dreams.
2.4k words
4.39
18.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sub500
sub500
373 Followers

He walked through the rows of desks to his office, deep in thought as he recalled the important meeting that had just ended. He noticed all the desks were empty. It must be pretty late, he passively thought to himself, or perhaps just low attendance due to the ongoing pandemic? Something about the meeting left him feeling tense, he looked forward to going home and unwinding. He wanted to masturbate as he thought about his mistress, knowing that would cure his sense of unease.

He hadn't seen her in many months, not since well before Covid lockdown. Yet his thoughts drifted to her constantly, he was obsessed with her; or rather she had impressed herself so deeply onto him that he couldn't help being obsessed with her. He had never met anyone so dominant, so sexy, so intuitive -- it was like she could read his mind. She always seemed to press exactly the right buttons to stimulate his mind and body into a frenzy. Never had he experienced such thrills, both wonderful and horrific, with any person. Yet it seemed easy for her; power, manipulation and eroticism came so naturally. He worried he was too easy a conquest, that she would grow bored or begin avoiding him out of pity that he couldn't handle the lasting psychological damage that more time with her might inflict. Concerns about the recent meeting drifted away as thoughts of her once again filled his head.

He turned into his large corner office and stopped short in the doorway. In front of his desk, 10 feet from him, stood his mistress. Stupefied, he almost didn't recognize her; she had never been part of his professional context. He was immediately distraught as worlds collided. He looked around nervously to confirm no one was near and felt momentary anger that she would put him in such a compromising position visiting him here.

"What the..." he began and stepped forward, but she put her finger to her lips signaling quiet and held her other hand out ordering him to stay. He naturally obeyed.

She wore business attire, a tasteful white blouse showing a hint of cleavage and pleasant symmetrical mounds at her bosom. The top was complemented by a tight black mini skirt, sheer black stockings with seams, and tall black pumps accentuating her long shapely legs. While she made it look incredibly sexy, the ensemble would not have seemed out of place in the office setting. Her red hair was held in a bun, with strands dangling to the sides. Bejeweled dark purple spectacles served to divert attention from her eyes to her thick red lips, curled into a devious smile.

He stood frozen, still confused by the situation. He looked across the room at her lips, waiting for her to speak. She was a vision: tall, beautiful and oozing with sexual energy. In her heels she stood nearly a foot taller than him, something he found both intimidating and alluring.

She pointed two split fingers at her eyes, then to his eyes. He knew not to stray from her gaze. In the periphery he saw her hands mimicking opening buttons down her blouse then sliding down the sides of her skirt as her hips wiggled back and forth, slightly. He knew she wanted him naked. He wanted to look around to reconfirm no one was present but he could not bring himself to break her stare. While his office had a door, the glass windows left him exposed whether he shut it or not.

He knew he risked a worse fate than scandal and embarrassment for not obeying. But this was his office, he was the boss here. He stood still, unsure of what to do. Her head cocked back slightly, causing her to look down her nose at him. Her jaw jutted out slightly and her lips pursed. He could sense her patience stretching thin and knew anger and retribution followed closely behind. Fear and excitement overcame prudence and he began unbuttoning his shirt. After dropping it to the floor, his shoes and pants came next, then his undershirt, socks and finally his underwear. Their gazes remained locked. His cock was awakening from the initial shock.

She leaned back, resting the edge of her ass on his desk, and spread her long legs. The skirt rode up and he could see her stocking tops in his peripheral vision. She reached her hands up to her head and unfastened the bun, letting her long red hair cascade down her shoulders. She was a goddess. His cock leapt to attention.

She reached a hand to her mouth and spat in her fingers, then made a cock-stroking motion with her hand. He continued looking in her eyes and reached his own hand up to spit in it. Simultaneously they lowered their hands. Her legs spread further, revealing her sacred spot. Without looking down he could tell she wore no panties. He began stroking himself as she slowly rubbed her clit up and down. He let out a staggered animal-like sound, sexual urge accentuated by the sense of danger and forbidden fruit, here in his office. They had only known private places, secret rendezvous in hotels and her loft apartment. He had no time to think of consequences, just to act and obey.

They continued staring into each other's eyes. He began to bend forward as the feeling in his loins became overwhelming. She signaled with her hand to stop and his hand dropped to his side as he stood straight up. His small manhood was at its peak of arousal, topping out at 4 skinny inches.

She waited for a moment, letting him wonder what may come next, giving him just enough time to remember his surroundings. He began to shift nervously on his feet. She licked her lips and shifted her knees in, then back out teasingly. His cock jumped and his breathing quickened.

A curled finger signaled him to step forward. He moved and she gestured to slow his pace. He began taking slow motion steps toward her, never breaking their stare. Her eyes bore through him, declaring her ownership and knowing he would do whatever she commanded. He was consumed by anticipation.

He edged closer. He could smell her perfume and the faint scent of her womanhood. He breathed deeply and his throat caught as anxiety combined with savoring. He felt like he was floating slowly to her, drifting in a current. Even partly seated on the desk he had to look upward to maintain her gaze. His arms hung useless at his sides as he gradually approached.

Like a spider's prey, he entered the web between her endless legs. He could sense the warmth emanating from her on the side of his thighs, close but not yet touching. As he inched forward, it began to feel like a magnet was now being applied to his cock. It independently sensed her and needed to be closer. He could feel his heartbeat throbbing in his throat and in his little member, as rock hard as it could possibly get.

Another few inches forward and he could smell her sweet breath, she was calm, serene, breathing slowly. Even closer and he could feel heat near his penis, he realized her forbidden treasure was at level with his manhood, less than an inch away. She had never let him enter her. She had chided him countless times that he was not worthy, that he could never satisfy her. She had demonstrated in humiliating and debasing ways why he was unfit and incapable. She had relayed stories about better men than him, her bulls, being reduced to tears after being permitted to enter. She teased him that she had trained her muscles to do amazing things to a man's cock, that her abilities were truly unique and sought after. That even the strongest, most resilient men submit to her after she applies these skills. He had resigned that he would never experience the pure ecstasy her flower represented and found it impossible to believe that she would change her mind.

But she had not waved him to stop, rather her face remained stoic, eyes piercing his. He continued drifting forward, the magnet drawing harder, it was like he was on tracks rolling slowly with no brake.

He felt warmth, then a slight friction on the tip of his cock, causing him to suck in a breath. It wasn't possible, he thought, looking into her eyes for a sign to stop. But her gaze remained fixed and inertia kept him moving forward. Friction held momentarily, then gave way as he felt an all-encompassing heat as his cock slid past her outer folds into her inner sanctum. She felt like soft butter, a fleece blanket and a hot fire all wrapped into one. He gasped, the urge to cum suddenly upon him, he wanted the sensation to last but he was overwhelmed by the desire, the need to unleash his seed. He made to pull out and thrust, but her hands had stealthily moved behind his ass, holding him firmly in place. Her eyes moved slightly back and forth as she subtly shook her head no.

Locked in place he still had to fight the impulse to ejaculate, it felt like everything he had ever wished for was suddenly coming true. She had actually allowed him to penetrate. He was in disbelief. His knees became weak and his breathing became shallow. Her hands raised from his ass, now safely obeying her command for stillness, and grabbed either side of his head. The back of her palms covered his ears with her fingers curling forward around his face as if preparing to squeeze his skull. All sound was immediately blocked out. She tipped his head up further, maintaining eye contact while holding the bottom of his chin tightly against the top of her chest.

He felt a small squeeze on his cock as her pussy muscles flexed, a foreshadow of her unique dexterity. He gasped from the feeling, remembering her lascivious boasts. He had to fight the urge to cum, while her lips curled into a mischievous grin. Then new sensations started. A rolling wave of pressure from hilt to tip, slowly, then accelerating. Then a second wave, faster. And again. Her smile broadened as each new firework burst, causing him to twitch and shudder. Then waves crashed into each other from both directions, followed by hard squeezes, light taps...vibrations. He felt like he was being electrocuted. Then rising heat, warm giving way to hot, almost burning. How could she do that...? And more moisture, liquid streaming on all sides, like a deluge. With his ears covered he thought he could hear every movement and flow.

His legs weakened, he felt limp everywhere except his cock which strained against its own skin trying to show her it deserved to be in this hallowed place. Hers was the perfect nest, he was home and never wanted to leave. It felt like every nerve in his body was now centered on his cock as it was taken on the joyride of a lifetime. Only the grip on his head kept the rest of him from dropping to the ground.

Abruptly, she attacked his mouth with hers, clamping down her wide lips over his. Her tongue probed his mouth, like an owner surveying her property. She moved the middle fingers of each hand to pinch his nose. He tried to breathe but her grip was too tight and he began to panic, eyes widening. Then she slowly exhaled into his mouth, allowing him to recycle her breath. Her large powerful lungs began to inhale, forcing his lungs to expel, controlling his breaths as she fed him oxygen. He was fully attached to Her above and below. At one with Her. Engulfed in Her. His senses were in overdrive, in concert. He could only taste Her, smell Her, hear Her, see Her...feel Her.

Her vaginal muscles squeezed in the strongest wave yet, introducing a multitude of sensations with the rising heat and moisture. And it was too much. He erupted, pulsating over and over, a sense of eternal ecstasy, waves washing over him as his senses and feelings of fear and independence were laid waste by her power. His world was Her, She overwhelmed him, took him, owned him. He worshiped Her like a deity, grateful for her kindness and mercy. He was struck by a sense of awe and piety. She had become his religion, his reason for being. His eyes shed tears and he began to faint, going entirely limp in her grip as the last of his semen was deposited inside her.

Brusquely, she loosened her grip while her stoic face curled into a sneer. Whispering in his ear, she issued her first words since the encounter started:

"Your pathetic cock could never satisfy me."

As the sharp words stung him, she let go and he crumpled to his knees, his deflated dick sliding easily from her hole. He looked up at her towering above him. She laughed mockingly. The heat rose in his cheeks as humiliation and disappointment set in. He had been permitted his first entry to the Garden of Eden...yet it seemed he was now locked out forever.

She stepped around him and strode to his office door. He sat on his knees and stared at the floor, then closed his eyes to listen to the confident tapping of her heels on the hardwood of the hallway as if to say her business here was done. The rhythm remained steady as the steps faded away.

He opened his eyes and confusion set in. There was only darkness. He was hot and soaked in sweat. He touched his crotch and it was wet and sticky with semen. Still he couldn't see. He panicked and sat bolt upright. He simultaneously felt the slight bounce of a mattress under him and saw the glow of a digital alarm clock reading 3:42. The colon blinked at him tauntingly.

He felt an ache in the pit of his stomach as he realized it never happened. Yet it had felt so real. It was like she had invaded his mind to tease him, to demonstrate the control she had over him, to revalidate his obsession. Disappointment turned to elation as he remembered the sensations she had brought to his cock in the dream. He felt it begin to grow again. Slowly he began stroking himself, refreshed with hope that one day she may permit him to be inside Her.


sub500
sub500
373 Followers