Amazon Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice show," Ypsipyle says. "You clearly like licking pussy. Come and lick mine."

Then she rises, and does something no Hellenic woman, and certainly no queen, would ever do in public. She removes her short skirt, and the panties she wears below, allowing everybody to see the hair between her legs. Then she sits down on the throne, and spreads her legs wide open.

I kneel before her, and puts my mouth to her pussy. Her taste is strong, clearly she has not bathed recently. And her clit is much larger than Penelope's. I take it in my mouth, almost as if it were a tiny dick, and suck it. Then I play with her opening with my tongue. I cannot help it, in spite of just having come inside Penelope, I soon have an erection again. Then Ypsipyle places her strong hands on my head, and presses my face into her pussy. She moans as she reaches her climax, and a small amount of piss squirts out into my face and mouth.

"Rise, and stand next to my throne."

I obey. My wife is kneeling before Oinone, servicing her as I had just serviced Ypsipyle, but soon she too stands up, and takes a place next to the throne.

"Daunare, approach the throne," Ypsipyle commands.

A strong woman, somewhat older than most of the soldiers, proudly steps forward.

"Daunare, my most trusted general and friend. We have prevailed. Together, we have invaded first the Kingdoms of Persia, and now Hellas. Neither the armies of Persia nor of Hellas can oppose us. If we desired we could continue south and west, until even Athens and Sparta would fall before our victorious armies. But why? We have proven what should be proven. We have taken what is ours, and revenged what should be revenged.

"Let these fertile lands be the westernmost province of our empire. You, my dear Daunare, will rule it for me. You deserve it."

Then Ypsipyle stands up from my throne, and offers it to Daunare, who takes it.

"Behold Daunare, rightful queen of Ithulio. Let all the families of Ithulio swear fealty to her, or face death by my sword."

One by one, the household heads kneel before Daunare and swear their loyalty to her. When that is done, the crowd is dismissed.

"Slaves, take us to the royal bedchamber."

We lead the way to our bedchamber, and soon we are alone with Ypsipyle and Oinone. They ignore us as they undress, then they hug and kiss deeply.

"Slaves, get into the bed. Lie on your backs, next to each other," Ypsipyle commands. "Which one do you want, Oinone?"

"I'll start with the male."

With those words she climbs into the bed, and takes my dick in her hand. As soon as it is hard, she impales herself on it, riding me. Next to me Ypsipyle and Penelope are lying Islander style, turned in opposite directions and licking each other's pussy.

As Oinone is riding me, her breasts are bouncing and I reach up for them, as I would have done with Penelope, and squeeze them hard. She gasp, and fucks me even harder. We quickly come, and she lies down on top of me, kissing me. Next to us, I can hear Penelope and Ypsipyle moan. I feel bad for enjoying being fucked by another woman than my wife, but hearing her moans of pleasure help. We are both slaves now, and must take what enjoyment our masters give us.

The sight of Penelope and Ypsipyle enjoying each others bodies makes me horny again, and I reach down for Oinone's pussy. She lets me run my fingers through her curly pussy hair, and lets me insert two fingers into her. My dick hardens again, but before I can do much more, we both hear Penelope and Ypsipyle reach their climax. Then Ypsipyle sits up.

"Let's switch, Oinone."

Without waiting for an answer, she climbs on top of me, and impales herself on my dick. Her body is strong and muscular, and her breasts are smaller than Oinone's. She pins me to the bed with her strong hands. I had let Oinone be on top because she ordered it, but Ypsipyle does not leave me any choice, she is stronger than me and can easily take me by force. I try struggling against her, it clearly turns her on, so I try to fight her off in earnest. I never stand a chance, she forces me down and fucks me hard. For maybe five minutes I struggle under her, but is not even able to get my dick out of her pussy. Then I finally come, and relax.

"That was fun," she says. "But now I want to sleep. Oinone and I will be in the middle, and you two can keep us warm."

So I find myself sharing my own bed with the Queen of the Amazons, and our wives...

The next morning, Ypsipyle and Oinone get dressed, and Penelope and I have to serve them breakfast naked. They grope us whenever we bring them food, or otherwise approach their table. Then her army prepares to leave, and return to the east.

Before departure, leather collars are placed on our necks. A metal chain is attached to the front of Penelope's collar, and to the rear of the large horse-drawn wagon where Ypsipyle and Oinone rides, and another chain attaches my collar to Penelope's. We have to walk naked behind her wagon, as spoils of war.

It is a long day's march, with few breaks. Sometimes a soldier brings us water, but there are no breaks to relieve ourselves. It is not too bad for me, I can piss while I walk, but when Penelope tries it runs down her legs.

Finally, the army stops for the evening. We are left attached to the wagon as tents are quickly erected around us. Eventually, Oinone and a soldier comes to release us, I hope they will take us to Ypsipyle's bed again, but that hope is quickly shattered.

"You are slaves now. You will endure what the Queen and I order," Oinone says. Then she turns to the soldier, "Take him to tent number one, and her to number 2!"

As we are separated, I look at my wife. Although naked and dirty, she walks tall and proud. She must be scared, but refuses to show it.

I am taken to a small tent. Inside the amazon soldiers are preparing for the night. The army is divided into small units of 12 soldiers, lead by an officer who has title of 'dodekaron', leader of twelve. Clearly, each such unit shares a tent.

"See what the queen sends us," the dodekaron says to her soldiers. "Lets fuck him as we would fuck a captured enemy. But remember, he is no longer an enemy, he is the queen's slave, and tonight she lets us play with her toy. We should have fun, but not break him."

They all strip naked, and order me to lie down on my back. Then four women sits on me, one on my legs, one on by crotch, rubbing her pussy against my cock, and one on my chest. The fourth squat over my face, before sitting on it, forcing me to lick her pussy. It tastes salty, and sour. Soon she moans, and as she comes she squirts a bit of piss on my face.

Then she gets up, and the woman on my chest moves forward to my face. The two others move forward, and I can feel that one more takes her place on my legs. My cock is painfully stiff, and as I lick the pussy forced down on my face, a very wet and somewhat sticky pussy is rubbing my stiff cock. I almost come. Finally, the girl I am licking moans, then she gets up, and they all move forward.

The third pussy presses itself against my face, and a third pussy starts rubbing against my cock. I come almost immediately, but I know that I cannot stop licking...

Then the fourth pussy appears above my face. I immediately see why it was wet and sticky, a bit of blood is running down her legs. I have often made love to Penelope during that time of the month, but never gone down on her. Now I have no choice, and I begin licking the bloody pussy. A taste of woman, of pussy, and of blood fills my mouth. It is humiliating and quite disgusting, but also in some way arousing, and I soon come once again.

Eventually, all the women have had their turn, and the dodekaron orders them to bed. I remain on my back in the middle of the bed, and she lies down on top of me. Two women lies down next to me in the same manner, on the other side two women prefer to lie on the side, spooning each other. With some difficulty all the amazons manage to get into the not very large bed, lying more or less in two layers. This, I take it, is how amazons are supposed to sleep.

...

I wake up with two women sleeping on top of me, during the night the dodekaron has slid to the side, and another woman has halfway taken her place. Soon they are all awake.

"We should get ready for departure soon, but first let us have some fun. We don't have much time, but if we use him then we don't need to waste time on going outside to piss."

With those words, she push me back on the mattress, and sit on my face. I begin sucking and licking her clit, and she quickly comes.

"Open," she says, and I open my mouth.

A hot torrent of piss fills my mouth. I quickly swallow it, and then a new girl takes her place. Soon I have licked and sucked all their clits, and swallowed all their piss. Fortunately, most of them had not been drinking that much last afternoon, so I was able to drink it all. Unfortunately, that means that some of the piss is rather strong and rancid. And two of them are still bleeding.

With a feeling of a mix of sexual ecstasy and disgust at what I just did, I get up from the bed. The girls around me are busy getting dressed, and no-one stops me when I leave the tent. I badly need to piss, and stop five paces from the tent to piss on a small bush. As I piss, I see Penelope come out of another tent, followed by a handful of amazons.

Penelope looks very pale, and staggers as she walks. After a few steps, she bends forwards and vomits. Her vomit is very liquid, and yellow. I walk over to her, and she sees me right as she stops vomiting. She smiles and hugs me hard. Then she begins kissing me. She tastes of piss and pussy, and slightly of vomit, but she is my Penelope, and I love her, and need her, and kiss her back deeply.

"I have always wanted to know how pussy tasted, and how it would feel to lick a girl," she says, "Well, now I most certainly know. 'Be careful what you wish for, you might get it'. Now I need you!"

She looks around, and then she pulls me over to a small patch of grass. She lies down in the grass, and spreads her legs.

"Here? With people around us?" I ask.

"I don't care. Fuck me."

She smells of sweat, piss and pussy. Her hair is a sticky mess, and there is blood from another woman in her face. But I do not care, I love her, and I am ready to make love to her right here and now. I enter her wet and warm pussy, and fuck her quickly and intensely. We both know that we do not have much time. She comes before me, but as soon as I have ejaculated inside her, we get up again and walk over to Ypsipyle's wagon. They are ready to depart, and we are collared behind the wagon again.

I can smell her body as we walk, we both stink. Every step she takes, her naked ass is moving, and soon I wish we could stop and make love again. But Ypsipyle presses forward, with no break for us or for the soldiers, until we reach a small river around noon. The river is easily forded, but slightly upstream from the ford the river is broad, deep and slow. Ypsipyle orders her army to stop for a meal, and for a bath. We are both uncollared, and rush for the river. Soon, we are clean again, and stand drying in the sun, while we watch hundreds of naked women washing in the river, and drying in the sun. We hold hands, and enjoy the sight.

Soon we march again, chained behind Ypsipyle's chariot. The afternoon is warm and sunny, and we are both sweating. The soldiers around endure the heat without complaint, but they must be even hotter than us. Finally, evening is approaching and the army camp for the night. Again, we are separated and taken to two different tents.

This dodekaron is a stronger and more muscular woman, much like her queen. She strips naked in front of me, and asks me to kneel in front of her, and lick her pussy. In spite of the bath at lunch, she is very sweaty, and her pussy tastes salty. Once I have licked her until she comes, she orders me to lick her tits, and then her stinky hairy armpits. Then the next woman strips in front of me, and demands the same treatment. Then the next, and the next. Four of the women are bleeding, two of them heavily, and when I have licked the dodekaron and all twelve soldiers, I am ordered to lie on the bed. The soldier with the strongest period flow lies down on top of me, in island style, with her pussy on my face and my cock in her mouth. Around us, the rest go to sleep. Am I supposed to sleep with a naked amazon bleeding directly into my mouth all night? It looks like it.

I wake up with a bad taste in my mouth. Again, the women order me to lick them, and to pay special attention to removing any blood on their pussies and legs. And like the evening before, they all piss in my mouth.

As I leave the tent, I see Penelope coming out of another tent. She looks a bit pale, but much better than the previous morning, and smiles as I approach her.

"My dear husband, will you do to me what you have done to all those women in your tent?"

She stands in front of me, with her legs somewhat spread. I kneel down in front of her, and put my mouth to her pussy. Oh, the familiar taste of my Penelope, how I love it! I run my tongue through her bush, and into her slit. I take her small clit into my mouth and suck it, and lick the delicious flow from her wet pussy. She quickly comes.

"Open your mouth!"

I open my mouth, and let her piss in it. Her piss is stronger than any of the other girls, it is almost brown and tastes vile. I guess my own piss is similar, having drunk nothing but piss since the evening before.

Then Penelope asks me to stand up, and kneels before me. She takes my cock into her mouth, and suck it until I come in her mouth. But she refuses to drink my piss, and I do not press the issue.

Around us, the soldiers have taken down the tents, and we are once again chained behind Ypsipyle's chariot. We walk the whole day with few breaks, and spend one more night in the soldiers' tents. Then one more day, walking behind Ypsipyle's wagon. The queen and her wife are laughing, repeatedly looking at us. Clearly they are planning something.

This time we camp early, at the edge of a flat field. Once all the tents are up, all the amazons gather in the field. I am ordered to go with Ypsipyle and Oinone into the middle of the field, Penelope must stay with the soldiers, who form a large square, forming some kind of arena in the middle. A few of them step into the arena, and hammer four small stakes into the ground in each end of the arena, forming two small squares.

Ypsipyle raises her voice, "Amazons, it is time for some fun. I will offer this slave his freedom if he can defeat me in a simple fighting game."

She turns to speak to me, but still speaks loud enough to be heard by everyone.

"In that square, my wife will be tied naked and spread-eagled. You will start in the square in the opposite end, and I will start in the middle. If you make it to my wife, and manage to get your cock inside her pussy, you have won the game and the freedom of both you and your wife.

"If I manage to force you back into your square, and force your cock into my pussy, then you have lost, and remain my slave."

"But my dear queen," Oinone says loudly, and with exaggerated indignity in her voice, "Will you really risk your wife's dignity, my dignity, in such a gamble."

"Fear not, my dear! No man has ever bested me, and it will not happen today! I will not let him rape you!"

"Too bad," Oinone says in a low voice that only Ypsipyle and I can hear, before continuing loudly, "Then, my queen, I shall do as you say, and feel safe!"

The amazons cheer loudly. Then Oinone removes her clothes and hands them to an amazon. She walks to the end of the arena, and lies down on her back between the four stakes. Four amazons quickly ties her wrists and angles to the four stakes.

"Now take your place."

I walk to the other square. As I turn to face Ypsipyle, she has already stripped naked, and is handing her clothes and armor to an amazon.

"You may begin," she shouts.

I remain standing, waiting for her to move first. Eventually she begins walking slowly towards me. When she has taken three steps, I begin running to the left, trying to outflank her, but she is fast and runs to intercept me. I turn rapidly to avoid her, but she is too fast, and grabs my arm. I am thrown to the ground, partly by my own speed. As I roll onto my back, Ypsipyle comes for me with a grin on her face. I bend my knees, and then I kick at her face with all my strength. My right foot connects with her face, and throws her backwards. In a moment I am up again, and running towards Oinone. But the queen is too fast, grabs me again, and throws me to the ground with her on top. The fight is very brief, then she sits on me and pins me to the ground. Her nose is bleeding, but joy is in her face.

Somehow she manages to pick me up, and throw me over her shoulder. She carries me twisting and kicking towards my end of the field. I hit her as hard as I can in her back and on her arse, clearly giving her bruises but she does not let me go. I try to reach between her legs to pull her clitoris, but she realizes what I am trying, and pulls me higher. Then, just before we reach my square I manage to make her drop me. I am up and running in a split second, but as I hear her laughing as she pursues me, I know that she had let me go on purpose. I almost make it to Oinone before she captures me again. This time she drags me by my legs through the grass. She pulls me most of the way to the end of the field before I manage to get a leg loose. I kick her as hard as I can in the pussy. With a scream, she releases my other ankle. I am back up and running.

She once again catches me just before I reach Oinone. She is the cat that plays with the mouse! Once more she drags me across the field, and once more I escape (or she lets me escape) just before she has her victory.

Finally, she catches me closer to Oinone than ever before. She lifts me up, head down. I have never faced a man that strong, and she is a woman! Then she takes my dick in her mouth, bites a bit in it, and carries me across the field. I am completely at her mercy, if I try anything she will bite into my dick. Instead, she sucks it expertly as she carries me upside-down to my end of the arena. When we arrive, my dick is already hard. She throws me to the ground, and quickly impales herself on my dick. The amazons around us explode in cheers, and run into the arena. Ypsipyle fucks me vigorously until we both come. By then Oinone has been freed, and both she and Penelope stands next to us as Ypsipyle helps me up. Her nose has stopped bleeding.

"You fought well. Very well! As a reward, Oinone and I will take you to our bed once again."

That night we come to Ypsipyle's tent. She and Oinone are awaiting us, naked in their bed. Oinone signals for Penelope, and the queen for me. She is on her back, with her legs spread wide open.

"You will never tell anyone that I let you be on top tonight. I cannot fuck my officers like that, that would not be fitting, and certainly not you. But no-one will believe you if you tell about it. Come and take me as you would take a soft and weak woman."

I lie down beside the muscular queen, and kiss her gently on her face. Then I kiss her neck, and her breasts, sucking a bit on each nipple. I kiss the inside of her thighs, and her pussy, until we are both ready. Then I get between her legs, and enter her, slowly and gently. Beside us, Oinone and Penelope are moaning while they lick each others pussies.

I feel the strong muscles in her body as I fuck her, slowly and gently, keeping her right at the edge for a long time before we both come. Then we fall asleep together, next to our wives that are already exhausted.

In the morning, we are again tied and made to march behind Ypsipyle's chariot. At the end of a long days march, the army camps and the tents are erected. I hear Ypsipyle invite one of her generals to her bed, before Penelope and I are taken to each our tent, where once again we entertain all the women of in it.