Amazon Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then another days march behind the queen's chariot. But this time we stop and camp soon after lunch. The tents are erected, with a large one in the middle for Ypsipyle, apparently she is planning some kind of war council. Penelope and I are ordered to wash, and then present ourselves in the tent.

Inside the large tent, near the back, a small throne has been placed for Ypsipyle, and in front of it seven generals are seated at a table, all facing Ypsipyle.

"She-slave, you will be the table ornament," Ypsipyle turns to me and continues, "and you will lick my feet."

As my naked wife lie down on the table in front of the generals, I kneel before the queen and begin licking her feet. Then the meeting begins. Occasionally I hear a squeak, as somebody pinches Penelope's tender flesh, but I try to ignore it.

After an hour or so, it sounds like the meeting is about to end. Ypsipyle spreads her legs, and exposes her pussy, I move closer and begin to lick. Behind me, the generals get up and start leaving. One of them approach, something about how she walks is wrong. I glance sideways and see her, she is hiding something behind her back.

I turn my head and see that it is a knife, just as she moves forward and stabs at the queen. I jump up and shove her sideways with all my force, just as the knife connects. Guards jump at us, some hold us and others point their drawn swords at us.

"Let him go, he saved my life."

The guards release me. I see that Ypsipyle is bleeding slightly from a scratch near her breast. She does not seem bothered by it. The offending general it dragged before her throne. But Ypsipyle does not speak to her, instead she addresses the remaining generals.

"Take this traitor away. Take her into the forest, behead her, and leave her corpse for the wolves."

At that moment Oinone enters the tent, running.

"My dear, are you unharmed?"

"Yes. It was a clumsy attempt at my life. Our slave intervened, but even without him I think it would have failed."

Then she turns to the guards, "Bring me my slave."

I am led to her throne, and kneels before her.

"Arise, slave, and tell me why you saved me. I am your enemy, I have defeated and enslaved you. My general rules what was once your kingdom. Should you not rather have helped the traitor?"

"She was your general, your soldier, your subject. She should be loyal to you! I could perhaps have attacked you, but she should never have done it." I hesitate a bit before I continue. "And once I was a king. I still think regicide is a bad idea."

Ypsipyle laughs. "I should reward you, I think."

I see that Penelope now stands beside me. Ypsipyle looks at us for a while, before speaking again.

"A few days ago I offered you your freedom if you could defeat me. It was fake, of course, there was no chance that you would win. Releasing you was out of the question, you would have made your way back to your defeated kingdom, where you would stir up trouble for my regent.

"But now I think I have to release you. You must swear never to return to Ithulio, and I will keep your wife as a guarantee for your good behaviour."

I drop to my knee again, and look boldly into her face as I speak. "Queen Ypsipyle, do not do that. Rather, release my wife and keep me instead, for I love her more than anyone in this world, she deserves a life in freedom."

"No," Penelope says at my side. "Let him go, and keep me. He deserves it, and ..."

Ypsipyle laughs. "You two are incredible. When I offer you your freedom, you both manage to decline. Well, so be it, you will both remain. But no longer as my slaves, as my honored servants. And I give you back your names, Atreus and Penelope. And your clothes ... or maybe not.

"Penelope, when I ordered you both to strip you were shameful and embarrassed, but it did not even last the day. As you stood naked before your own people, and I ordered you to fuck in public, you look like you enjoyed it. I think you like being naked when all else are clothed, is that not so?"

I look at Penelope. For the first time ever, I see her blush in shame. Then she nods.

"Well, you husband hated being stripped naked. But he is used to it now, and does not seem to mind. So I will not spoil your fun, you will remain naked. But you are my personal servants now, you will help us in the morning and in the evening. You will have you own tent next to ours. And when we reach my palace, you can choose to remain in my service, or to leave it, as long as you swear never to return to Ithulio."

We are both dismissed. As soon as we have left the tent, Penelope takes my hands and apologizes.

"I am so sorry! It is my fault that we are still naked. But it was as if she could read my very soul. I dared not lie to her."

"It is alright. Sure, I would have liked getting dressed like a decent Hellenic. But let's look at the bright side, I get to see you naked all the time."

She does not answer. We help erecting a small tent next to the queen's, it will be our quarters as her personal servants. Then we have dinner with the soldiers, and when it is over we report to Ypsipyle's tent. It is now our task to make their bed ready, and to undress the queen and her wife. Then two generals are led in, and we are dismissed.

We go to our own tent, and for once can lie down together. We can hardly keep our hands off each others body, and soon we are moaning almost as loud as the four women in the queen's tent. Penelope turns onto her back, and I get between her legs. My stiff dick enters her, and we fuck vigorously, until we both come. Then I lie on my back, and Penelope climbs on top, Islander style, and begins licking my dick. Her pussy is just over my face, dripping onto it. I grab her ass with my hands, and pull her down so I can lick her. Eventually, she comes once more. Then we lie down, hug each other, kiss and fall asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, we enter Ypsipyle's tent as the four women are waking up. We are supposed to help them dress, but first we are ordered to lick them all. I start with one of the generals, and lick her breasts, armpits and finally her pussy. Penelope does the same for Ypsipyle. Then we move on to the next, until we have both licked all four women. Finally, we help them getting dressed.

Soon, the army departs. We are no longer slaves, walking chained to the queens chariot. We are servants, walking naked among her otherwise dressed servants and helpers. It is still a long walk, but less unpleasant, and we talk and joke with the people around us, until it is time to set up the tents.

Once the tents are up, and we have helped Ypsipyle and Oinone to their bed, we find ourselves in our own tent again.

"What should we do tonight, my dear wife? Sleep together, or find somebody willing to fuck us both."

She smiles, "I know it sounds absurd, but I miss the nights with the soldiers. We could go to their tents again."

I nod. "But then let us go together."

We pick a tent that we have not yet visited. We enter it as the soldiers are undressing to go to bed. The dodekaron is surprised to see us.

"I was told that you were no longer slaves, and that the queen would no longer send you to serve us."

"You were told correctly," I say, "but we chose to come anyway. We just do it together, for your pleasure and for our own."

Penelope and I lie down on the bed, and one by one the women mount us. They lick us between the legs, they piss in our mouths, they rub their pussies and their tits against our faces, while we lie next to each other, holding hands and enjoying the taste of pussy, of sweat, of period blood and of pee. In the end we go to sleep in the middle of a pile of naked women. In the morning, we lick them all again and drink their pee, before leaving the tent hand in hand, stinking but happy.

"We will reach the capital in two days, and Ypsipyle will offer us our freedom, and our clothes. We can find a place to live, just the two of us together. Or we could remain as her naked servants."

Penelope smiles as she answers. "If we stay, there will always be pussies to lick."

I nod.

THE END