Amazonomachy - A Femdom Story

Story Info
The Amazons raid and enslave a cultist town.
4.3k words
4.07
10k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Contains: Female Domination, CBT, Battle, Paddling, Whipping, Humiliation, Anal Hook, Mind-Break, Cowgirl Position, Reverse Amazon Position, Femdom Orgy

Genre: Femdom Fantasy

Setting: Ancient Orinthia

Unknown Date

About 170 BMSF

Lysetria, Orinthia

It was about 170 years before the first Moon-Shard Fall. The Orinthian peninsula, like all the other lands in the world, was ruled by men. It was a lawless place of warring city-states, kings and piracy. However, one nation shone like a beacon in the darkness: the Amazon Queendom. This was an all-female nation of warriors, fighting for their freedom up in the Egkarsia Mountains. They had no diplomatic relations with any of the patriarchal nations, as they raided and attacked them whenever they needed more males to reproduce. If they gave birth to a woman, she would become an Amazon. If they gave birth to a boy, then it would be sent to the Gargareis, an all-male tribe of slaves, especially educated to be masochistic servants of the Amazons.

Despite their raids, the amazons were not cruel to their opponents. Quite the opposite, the males who surrendered would be spared and live a life of comfortable servitude, free of responsibilities and fears. On the other hand, the ones who fought back would be tortured and humiliated before being sent to work the rest of their worthless lives, yet even they were not in horrible conditions. For the women, of course, it was a different story altogether. They were respected, and the Amazons always tried to recruit them in their ranks. Of course, some would resist, which would lead to their immediate banishment. Not many did, though, mainly because the Amazons offered a much better life than the one they used to have.

On the western slopes of the Egkarsia Mountains, one of the most militaristic and aggressive Amazon tribes thrived through raiding and looting. As all Amazon tribes, it was led by its most fearsome and skilled warrior, lady Aristomache. She was at her fifties, yet her prowess hasn't dwindled at all. On the opposite, what strength she had lost was replaced tenfold by experience, cunning and intelligence. A tall woman, about 1.95 meters, she had long blonde hair and extremely fit body. Her body was scarred from about every weapon -- clubs, swords, arrows and slings. She wore these scars with pride, as she led her sisters into battle.

Her war party was consisted of thirty women, all of them able to defeat easily a force five times larger. However, they usually fought quick hit-and-run battles, in which the more numerous and slow male armies weren't able to respond to. Among the Amazon warriors there was the daughter of Aristomache, young Protoniki. Protoniki didn't resemble her mother at all. She was in her early twenties, brown hair and quite short, no taller than 1.60 meters. For her resemblance to her father, Aristomache always teased her by calling her 'Androkore', which literally means 'daughter of a man'. While being technically true, for the Amazons the female was the daughter of the mother, and the male was the son of the father, and not inverted.

Despite being bound by blood, all the Amazons considered every single one of them as close family. They would give their lives for each other, and knew that their sisters would do the same for them. Those who acted dishonorably would either be hanged or banished, an act worse than death.

This war party, on a hot summer day made a decision that, unknown to them, would change the history of Orinthia. They would raid the small town of Lysetria.

Lysetria was a port town, which meant that it was extremely wealthy compared to the mountain towns the Amazons were used to raiding. This, of course, meant that it was a lot more protected. Luckily for them, a recent earthquake had destroyed a portion of the wall, while the main defensive force was positioned near the harbor, so that they could protect it from the sea, not the mountains. Right between them stood the town center, which would probably be the fighting ground of the raid. Forward scouts reported about fifty guards total, with ten being on duty at night. With such a small numerical disadvantage, Aristomache decided to attack.

Without even breaking the songs of the cicadas, the Amazons sneaked through the farmland and approached the short stone wall of Lysetria. There were just two young guards stationed there, already sleepy. Protoniki and another Amazon, the fierce Ippodameia, grappled and tied them up easily. They would collect them on their way back.

The town itself was quiet. Too quiet, Aristomache thought, and feared that there was a trap. She ordered her daughter to take ten warriors and scout the surrounding buildings, while she would attack the guard house from around, avoiding the town center.

Not a single soul roamed the streets. Even the taverns were abandoned long ago, as the doors creaked in the hot summer wind. While Aristomache moved to the docks, Protoniki decided to enter one of the abandoned taverns. The door gave way, and it almost fell down, as the Amazon entered the ransacked building. Tables and chairs lay broken here and there. The bar still had empty cups and bottles. It was humid. Protoniki swiped the sweat from her forehead. There were no full bottles, however, nor corpses. Whatever had happened, it was quick. She would have left, if she hadn't heard a plank creak from behind the bar. She ran toward it, and a small man bolted out of the bar and smashed through the window. Protoniki followed. Behind her the other Amazons. This man was quick. She was quicker. With a tackle, she brought him down and grabbed his balls. A weak male cry throbbed inside his mouth, as she shut his mouth with her other hand. Despite her size, she was very strong.

"If you dare scream, I will crack them like eggs, boy" she threatened, while her sweat fell on his face. It was a man in his forties, very skinny and shaking in fear. His eyes looked both at her and at his surroundings, like being afraid of something other than her. Nevertheless, he agreed, and she lifted her hand from his mouth. "What the fuck is going on?" she asked, and he started sobbing quietly.

"Erebus." he said between his whimpers. "Don't go there. Leave. We are doomed."

"Go where?"

"The temple. He is there."

"Is he strong?" she asked, with her hopes heightened.

The man seemed confused. Not only by her question, but also by her excited smile as she asked him that weird question. He nodded that he was, and Protoniki immediately tied him up. He felt her sandal on his neck, as she told her warriors that they had a man to kill.

Without even trying to be stealthy, Protoniki, Ippodameia and the rest of the group strutted to the temple. Indeed, the temple was quite intimidating. Skulls and bones decorated its walls, but it seemed that these were added recently. A black flag was above the entrance with the symbol of Erebus, the God of Torture. The columns were etched with demonic symbols.

Outside the temple, there were about sixty men sleeping on the dirt, naked and scarred all over their bodies. One of them woke up, and shouted to the others to get their weapons. The Amazons charged. They were just ten, fighting about sixty cultists.

Protoniki shouted a warcry. The entire town woke up, as the Amazons clashed with the cultists, cutting them down like weed. Some of them tried to resist with their long knives and torture tools, yet they were no match for the Amazons' skill in warfare. Protoniki killed about twenty men in just a minute, with almost each slash of her blades being a victory. Her warriors literally marched on the corpses of their enemies, as the entered the unholy temple of Erebus.

The interior was just a big hall, yet it was even more disturbing than the exterior. The walls were almost completely filled with hanging tortured women, naked and awakened by the battle. Their eyes were in tears, their bodies malnourished and scarred by whips and clubs. Some of them were chained on the ground, under a big bloody altar. They told the Amazons to run, for they thought that their master was stronger than them.

Indeed, the man standing on the altar seemed powerful. He was monstrously tall, about 2.20 meters, and his body was extremely strong. Despite the scars on him, he still stood and gazed down on the Amazons. He lifted a huge cleaver and an iron-tailed whip. Protoniki, with a smug smile, nodded her Amazons to wait, and approached him. The cultist laughed.

She charged at him. He didn't expect it, and his whip whiffed in the air. Being almost half his size, she used her advantage. She came really close, where he would have a hard time attacking her with his huge arms and weapons. With quick moves, she evaded everything he threw at her. A slash, and his whip was cut. Another slash on his fingers, and his cleaver fell on the ground with a thud. He tried to kick her, but she was faster. With quick slashes, she tried not to kill him. His smile faded. He started screaming angrily. She laughed hysterically.

"You are mine!" she screamed over his shouts. With a quick sweep on his legs, he fell down. The slashes had taken a toll on him, as his enormous strength had dwindled to just a fraction of his power. More slashes. He couldn't defend, so he attacked. She evaded all of his punches, and continued weakening him.

Soon, he stopped fighting. That's when Protoniki stopped slashing and started punching and kicking. It was no more a duel. It was a beatdown.

When she finished having fun beating him, she stood over him to admire her victory. There he laid, broken and bloody. The only thing he managed to do was make her sweat a little bit, and that was mostly because of the summer. She removed her headband, and with a laugh she tied his hands behind his back. This meant that this male would join the Gargareis and become her personal slave, unlike the others who would be public. The Amazons cheered on her victory, as she stepped on his defeated head. Even the tortured women smiled and cried, not believing that a woman like them had defeated such a huge man. And yet, it was possible, because no one is unbeatable.

Aristomache, on the other side of the town, had managed to sneak into the guardhouse and defeat the soldiers inside, without losing a single Amazon. Her warriors were so quiet that not even a single guard was alerted to their presence, and thus they captured each and every one of them. In a traditional Amazon fashion, Aristomache claimed as her personal slave the guard captain, a scared male named Ulius -- although that name would soon change.

As she exited the guard house, she could hear cheers and shouts. The fact that they were mostly female voices made her intrigued, and not alarmed. With the slaves tied in a rope behind them, the Amazons made their way to the temple, where they saw a truly incredible sight. The crowd, mostly made of women, was about fifty or more women, while there were as many men mixed in the crowd -- although not as happy with the sight in front of them.

In the center of the temple, the huge cultist leader knelt on the altar, tied with chains and ropes, completely naked. Her daughter circled around him, playing with a whip and a paddle on his exposed scarred skin. Ippodameia came up and explained her what had happened in the battle and the temple previously, and Aristomache couldn't help but feel pride for her daughter and enjoy the show as much as the rest of the women in the crowd.

"My sisters in battle!" Protoniki exclaimed, "My sisters in blood, flesh and bone! See his chained body be chained like yours was. And you, scumbags, see what has become of this 'big', 'strong' man. See his defeat. They can be defeated -- everyone can be defeated. Especially overconfident scum like this."

Laughs and cheers from every woman in the crowd covered her speech. She quieted them down, and continued. "However, it has come to my attention that not all scum are kneeling. Come on boys, get in position. Kneel in front of the altar, like your boss."

Some resisted, but the Amazons' appearance intimidated them. Most of them were too scared to disobey, so no force was needed to put them in their place. Soon, dozens of men were in front of the crowd, kneeling in front of the Amazon that defeated the cultist leader. Maybe not all males were cultists, but it didn't matter. They lived in a society where their mothers, wives and daughters were tortured, and they didn't do anything. They were far too comfortable to help, just like all men. And that was what made them as guilty as the cultists.

"That's a good sight, isn't it, sisters?" Protoniki laughed along with the rest of the women. "Now, let's have some fun." A wicked smile looked back at the huge chained cultist on the altar. He had regained some of his strength, but it was by no means enough to resist her. Just a rattle on the chains was what his superhuman strength could offer. Protoniki, with a whip and a paddle, circled to his back. His skin was already scarred, but it was self-flogging that inflicted it, and not a person who would enjoy hurting him. She grabbed his clenched ass. Squeezed it with her nails. The skin was clean and hairless. That was the only part of his huge body that was not scarred. She would change that.

The wooden paddle was her first tool that met his skin. He grunted deeply. It was painful, but not too much. Everyone knew this was a warm-up. However, with each strike, his ass-cheeks got redder and redder. When it was a good shade of red, she threw away the paddle and picked up the whip. The male gulped. She laughed, and stroke. A deeper, more painful grunt echoed in the temple, as she continued to whip his ass and back mercilessly. Whipmarks covered the red skin. Blood could be seen from the marks, a sign of a good whip-job.

Protoniki stopped, and smiled as a good idea for this male's utter humiliation. "Can you hold this for me, boy?" she said to the male, as she handed her whip on his mouth. He reluctantly held it with his mouth, as the rest of the women laughed at the sight of his humiliation. But this was hardly the end of it. Protoniki opened her bag and pulled out an anal hook, which had two smaller hooks at the other side of it. Most of the crowd didn't even know what an anal hook was, but immediately realized as she pushed the single-hooked side inside the male's anus. His grunts could hardly be heard under the wicked laughter of the entire crowd, as even men made fun of him. What made everyone almost cry from laughter was the other part of the hook, which was stretched from behind his back and in front of his face, hooking his nose upwards. The face, this once intimidating face, now resembled a pig -- what he truly was.

As she hooked his nose, she whispered in his pig-ear, "Oink for me, bitch!"

The next whip, harder than ever, was met not only with cheers, but with a humiliating deep "Oink! Oink!" from the male. Another strike, and another "Oink! Oink!" This was no longer a man. He was a pig.

"Girls, hear me out!" she shouted at the cheering women, still with a wicked laugh on her face. "Let's all whip this bitch. Make a line, and I will give you the whip to hit him five times, while the rest of us drink and eat." The women cheered, and quickly made a line. "Make sure he kisses the whip when you're done!"

The entire adult female population of Lysetria participated, while those who had been tortured stroke harder than Protoniki herself. Whoever had finished her five strikes would get a free glass of wine from the nearby tavern and watch the rest of the show in pride. After each strike, a defeated "Oink! Oink!" from the male would make Protoniki get hotter and hotter. She waited near him for the women to take their turns, drinking wine glass after glass and enjoying the sight of his defeat. But she wasn't finished with him yet. She wanted to hear more oinks, she wanted to see more blood, more tears. And as all the women almost finished, it was obvious that his oinks were different. The deep oinks were soon replaced with higher-pitched, more defeated oinks. He started crying, and his oinks were filled with saliva and tears. His muscular body, once standing proud and strong, was now clenched and fearful. Toward the end, the Amazons took their turn at him, who annihilated him. Their strikes were a hundred times stronger than the rest. That's when he realized that Protoniki hadn't given her best at him, yet. He started begging them to stop. They didn't even look back at him.

When each and every adult female had whipped him, Protoniki took the reins of the show again and climbed the stage again. With the stance of a talented show-woman, she picked up the whip and looked at the male. He again begged her to stop, but his begging was met with a cold, wicked smile.

"Repent" she whispered, "denounce your pig god." He was shocked. He didn't expect that. "You worship me, pig, not him. Repent."

"I... am sorry..." he whispered.

Protoniki laughed. "You are sorry?" she shouted, and proceeded to whip him again. She didn't stop for five full minutes, as his screams echoed sorries, oinks and defeated screams. "What else?" she shouted, and continued whipping him.

"There is no Erebus!" he screamed among the whips, "There is no Erebus, oink, oink! He does not exist, he is nothing, oink, oink!" Protoniki still whipped him, and he screamed again and again. This torture was a mind-break, a way to make him really believe that there was no Erebus. But his penis, getting harder and harder, gave him away. This filthy pig liked being whipped.

"And who do you believe in, pig?"

"You!" he immediately said, "You, only you! Oink! Oink!"

"Good pig..." she calmed down, and finally slid the whip between her legs, caressing her vagina. "Again, tell me who your Goddess is", she moaned.

"You, you, you! Oink!" he screamed, still feeling the torturous pain of the last hours, and she kept getting hotter and hotter. "I love you, Goddess. You are the best, Goddess, oink! Thank you for giving me this pain, oink, oink, oink!

"Keep talking" she said, and he did. The laughter of the women, the wetness, the hot summer night, and especially his defeated cries, it all made Protoniki feel like she needed something to ride. And who would be better than the defeated male on the altar, still throbbing from his masochistic arousal?

His cock, probably the biggest one she had ever seen, was waiting for her. Its veins traveled it like rivers of virility, and with every 'oink' it throbbed in masochistic satisfaction. The head was circumcised, big and already wet. She touched it. It was rock solid, and it throbbed with her touch. She traveled her little finger from the top to the bottom, feeling every single vein and muscle in it. She reached his balls, similarly big and delicious. They might not have been as blue as she wanted them, but that would change in time. For now, she felt his defeated penis in her hand, and just couldn't resist anymore.

Protoniki removed her skirt, and without even the slightest hesitation jumped on top of the altar, with her vagina on top of his face. He continued thanking her, as she pushed herself on his penis. They immediately locked. Her vagina, so hungry for something to eat, had finally swallowed him whole. Despite its size, she had no problem getting comfortable on him. She was skilled at riding large men, anyways. She positioned herself like she would ride a horse, and felt him getting deeper and deeper. He didn't resist at all. His mind, once so masculine and proud, was now completely broken, and accepted to serve his Goddess willingly. Maybe he was a masochist all along.

"I'm almost cumming, oink!" the male moaned, almost as soon as she started riding him up and down. She wouldn't have any of that.

She stopped, with his penis still inside her, got her head right up to his pig-face and grabbed his balls. "If you dare cum without my permission, you will regret having these." she squeezed and squeezed until she saw tears in his eyes. When she made sure that he had understood how serious she was, she continued riding him, always keeping an eye on him. These pigs were used to please themselves, but not tonight. Tonight was hers.

12