Amazonomachy - A Femdom Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With just a glance back, Protoniki realized how she had affected her crowd. Now, all the men were buried underneath the women of the town in an unprecedented orgy of female domination. Hundreds of women, inspired by the Amazons' victory, rode their men. Moans, cries and cheers all echoed around the hot sweaty summer wind, as Protoniki still rode the male in a victorious sexual ecstasy.

Riding him and looking back was not easy, though she preferred watching the crowd. His pig-face was too ugly anyways, and she stood up. He and his penis seemed disappointed, but she was not done with him yet. She grabbed his legs and lifted them up to his shoulders. His genitals were now completely exposed to her, just like they should be. She turned her back on him, and rode him the Amazon way, in reverse. With his legs like armrests, she sat on his penis like she would on a throne, while enjoying the view of hundreds of women fucking their men.

Jumping up and down on him, while definitely difficult, was nothing short of a masterpiece. This beautiful young woman, completely victorious, riding the cock of her defeated male enemy in the most humiliating and intimidating fashion. She would claim his seed that night. After all this torture, she would claim it at last, in hopes to bring a new powerful Amazon warrior in their ranks. The male felt like he was about to burst. He could see only her lean beautiful back, and that was enough. He was nothing more than a meat throne for his Goddess, a pig. In this oblivion of pleasure and pain, a single word echoed in his mind: "Oink". He was no more human. He was a pig, existing to satisfy his Goddess. With every jump, she could hear him moaning "oink, oink, oink" She felt hot, hotter than ever. She was close.

"Oink for us, pigs!" she screamed at the crowd in an ecstatic moan. Her answer was hundreds of defeated oinks, all synchronized with the women's laughter and cheers. The entire adult male population of Lysetria had accepted their new place.

Protoniki was almost done. Her body was covered in sweat, both hers and the male's. The shaking was almost unbearable. She grabbed his balls. "Give me your seed, pig!" she screamed, "Give your seed to your Goddess, right fucking now!"

The male obeyed. He let go, and his seed burst in Protoniki. She felt the slight tingling, and then the flooding of pleasure as she came on top of him. Warmness. She couldn't see in front of her, nor feel the hot wind, nor the people around her. It was only his seed, his precious seed, getting trapped in her spider-web, and claiming it as her final trophy. She put her head back. Her hair covered his face. Her insides were feeling complete, almost in a spiritual way. With a final oink, he gave away his last drops of seed. And with that final drop, she knew. She knew that this was a precious night, as this seed would gift her a strong daughter.

She stood up. The male's cock, still throbbing, rested on his curved belly, leaking cum-drops all over it. Some of the women were done, others were still on top of their pigs, others had already started drinking wine. Protoniki, with a final victorious smile, put her vagina on the male's face, and ordered him to lick the remaining seed from between her legs. He obeyed, and his tongue dug inside her.

Still, it seemed like she was sitting on a throne, enjoying the sight that she had created. Now, all the women of Lysetria were her daughters. All the women of Lysetria were Goddesses, and all the men of Lysetria were nothing but their pigs.

Since the liberation of Lysetria, the continent was never the same. Despite the attacks of the patriarchal forces, the women of Lysetria managed to hold them off and keep the town firmly under matriarchal rule. Eventually, it grew in size and became the capital of the Amazons. This nation would play an important role in the eventual downfall of man and the rise of woman.

Protoniki became the matriarch of the town. For her victories she was later elected Queen of the Amazons, always with that same male under her as her throne. They had many children together. Her sons became fine slaves, while her daughters grew up to be excellent Amazons and crushed the remnants of patriarchy in the peninsula.

That night was the beginning of the end.

12