All Comments on 'Amazons Capture Mother and Daughter'

by WillRightForSex

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
andyMassageandyMassageover 4 years ago
Please continue good start

Nice read.

Great detail

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good

Very nice. They succumb a bit quick. Maybe make it a little more gradual if you write other stories like this. I hope you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

I wish you write many more chapters. I love how you tell things, the details. 5 stars

BobbiePanties48BobbiePanties48over 4 years ago
Hard now thanks to you.

I'm sitting here now reading this and rubbing my clitty thru my panties and I'm about to cum really hard. Please write a sequel to this incredibly hot story,gonna cum now,ahhh there it is,thanks so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

You realize mythical Amazon’s we’re not from the amazon forest, right? Two different things.

How would the ancient Greeks have ever got the Amazon forest ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
to anonymous

to the comment of anonymous, who cares? this story was fantastic

and mythical meens no one really knows as nothing is proven or unproven. thats the fact of it being a myth. And acienct greeks could as easily have been to the amazon forrest as not.

the story was so fantastic written and its a story not a documentary so just ignore that comment and continue writtting cause this was great 5 stars

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 3 years ago

Bulls eye! Wow. My wife of 50 years enjoyed this just as much as I did. More!

Debbiel55Debbiel55over 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing your story with me. I love the idea of the secret sauce which creates the drive to become horny, I would like to have some of that... well maybe your story is that sauce... good job.

GayKatGayKatalmost 2 years ago

🤗 Brilliant, Very Hot And Sexy,,, Yes!

Hallo WRFS!

Your story "Amazons Capture Mother and Daughter" is brilliant, beautifully written, very hot and sexy! ... After reading chapter 01, I was on my third orgasm and about to float out of my undies, when Her Royal Majesty The Black Queen entered saying oh Kat, this smells wonderful... what are you reading, scoot over and let me see. ... That was a nice way of saying move your ass, so I can sit down!... kneeling at my Queen's feet, and looking up her nightgown I heard, what the fuck are you waiting for an invitation, or would you prefer that I get my cane?

Thank-you, 5-Stars and 5-Hot Yummy Orgasms

The Black Queen and Gay Kat.

WillRightForSexWillRightForSexalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Well, damn. Thank you both so much. This is definitely the best and kindest comment I've received on any of my stories. I appreciate it. And, I'm humbled to learn the first chapter produced so many orgasms. Honestly, that's my goal when I write stories. I hope that whoever reads them find them arousing and satisfying.

I hope you get the chance to read Parts 2 and 3 and that they elicit the same responses.

Best regards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillRightForSex@WillRightForSex
I'm John. My screen name is an epic fail. :) It's a poor intent on a word play. I'm a writer and I used a homophone (write/right). I'm 69 years old and in a sexless marriage. It's exciting to meet and chat with engaging women here on Lit. I love porn and adult stories. I have ...