Amazons Captured by Magic

Story Info
Three Amazons are changed by a love spell.
2.2k words
3.51
10.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MgSO4
MgSO4
45 Followers

Introduction

Three athletic and beautiful Amazons were walking through the hot Grecian like countryside. They all wore the same Romanesque armour. Their legs, arms and cleavage were bare. They were a scouting party ahead of the main army.

A man appeared on the path ahead of them. The three Amazons raised their swords, and the man raised his wand. The Amazons had just met a wizard.

Before any of them could strike him down, he pointed the wand at them. Suddenly all three Amazons felt their long legs tingling. And when they looked down, they saw that from their hips down their lower halves were tree trunks. With brownish grey furrowed bark. They were not shocked by the transformation, but angry about their capture.

"Warriors, drop your swords, or I shall turn you all completely into trees," the wizard said. He was tall with short dark hair and a neatly trimmed beard. He wore a full length dark brown cloak that was tied at the waist.

The Amazons looked at each other. They were still half human, so they still had half a chance to defeat this man. The senior Amazon nodded and they dropped their swords in unison.

Part One

"Good," the wizard said as he walked up to them. He stopped and studied them as he decided which one to choose first.

He pointed to one of the Amazons, "You with the curly hair. I will give you your legs back and you will follow me. You will not attack me or escape, because your sisters will be hostages. Do you agree?"

The Amazon with the short curly black hair and mid brown skin, whose name was Nubiana, reluctantly said, "Yes." Her father had been half Nubian.

"Good," the wizard said again and pointed his wand at her. The quarter Nubian Amazon got her legs back. He turned around and walked back up the path, she subserviently followed. He led her to a secluded spot. He pointed the wand at the ground, and a bed of palm leaves appeared.

"Sit down, with your legs together in front of you," he said and she did.

He pointed his wand at her legs. She felt her legs tingling again. Before her eyes, her smooth bare legs merged together, as the skin turned pale blue, then became blue scales. Next her feet grew wider and flatter, to become a caudal fin. From her hips down the Amazon now had a scaly fish tail. She was horrified by this transformation, but was angrier that she had to do what a man told her to do.

"Now take off your armour," he said and she did. She knew what he intended, and was ready to fight him all the way.

"Now lie back," he said and she did. She hoped that when he was on top of her, he couldn't use his wand, so that would be the time to attack him.

"I like my lovers to be curvaceous," he said as he raised the wand. She felt her hips grow wider, her breasts grow bigger, and her jet-black hair grow longer.

The wizard stood admiring his curvaceous mermaid creation as she lay there. Large round bare breasts, with wide areolas and prominent nipples. Wide scaly hips that tapered into a fish tail. He thought that blue and brown was a good combination.

He removed his cloak; he was naked underneath. He went down on his hands and knees and straddled her. She tensed herself ready to attack. He began to lick and suckle her left nipple. Suddenly she became sexually aroused, and instantly forgot that she was going to fight him tooth and nail. Her heart was pounding, her dark nipples were stiff, and her vagina was wet. She hadn't noticed her new fleshy vulva in the front of her fishy tail. Her anger had melted away to be replaced by feelings of love. But she knew that this was wrong. She tried to suppress these inappropriate feelings, but couldn't. She didn't know that he had given her the lower half of an ovulating fish. The mating hormones were influencing her mind and body. Then he was licking and suckling her right nipple. The end of her pale blue tail continued to twitch with excitement.

He removed his tongue, and a moment later she felt his large stiff penis enter her moist vagina. She gasped with delight. He began to thrust in and out. She enjoyed the fantastic sensation of the phallus inside her. His thrusting was robust but not rough. As an intermediate warrior, she'd had many female lovers, and she'd had sex with two men for procreation, but hadn't become pregnant yet. The mating continued, time and place had no meaning.

He ejaculated and she climaxed with a gasp. With her eyes shut and her mouth still open, the scaly beauty had her first orgasm. He withdrew as the mermaid enjoyed pulses of ecstasy. When the last orgasm faded, she fell asleep and the transformation went into reverse. The wizard left the dark-haired Amazon lying on her back naked.

Part Two

The wizard, wearing his cloak again walked back to the other two Amazons.

"Where is Nubiana?" the senior Amazon asked. She was the oldest and most experienced of the three warriors.

"She is safe," the wizard began. "Now blondie," he continued to address the senior Amazon, "it's your turn. Do as I say and your sisters will not be harmed. Do you agree?"

The Amazon with the short straw blonde hair and lightly tanned skin, whose name was Vikiana, reluctantly said "Yes." Her father had been a Viking.

"Good," he said and pointed the wand. She got her legs back and under duress followed him up the path. He led her to another secluded spot.

The wizard turned to face the Amazon. "Stand still," he said as he raised his wand. She felt her legs tingling again. She looked down to see silky black hair sprouting all over her long legs. Next her feet and sandals turned into black cloven hooves. Finally, she felt a strange sensation at the top of her buttocks, as a thick black bovine tail grew out of her rear.

"Now take off your armour," he said and she did. She looked down again to see that from her waist down, she had the black legs, hooves and tail of a cow. The Amazon was dismayed by this transformation, but she was more furious at how easily they had been captured.

"I like my lovers to be voluptuous," he said and pointed the wand again. She felt and saw her black hips grow wider, her bare breasts grow bigger, and her straw blonde hair grow longer. But the wizard was not satisfied with this.

"You need to be more bovine," he said and used the wand again. Her wide areolas and nipples turned creamy white, and the nipples tripled in length to look like cow's teats. Next her forearms sprouted silky black hair, and her hands turned into cloven black hooves. Finally, her ears grew bigger and turned black.

These dark cow's ears poked through her long blonde hair. The wizard smiled; he was happy with his voluptuous bovine creation now. He thought that black and yellow was a good combination.

The Amazon was now appalled that he had turned her into a monster, but then she had a heart-warming thought. She now had four hooves to bash him around the head with.

"Turn around," he said and she did.

"Put your front hooves on your head," he said and she did.

He rubbed his hands together to make sure that they were warm. He came up behind her, and cupped her large round breasts. He began to gently squeeze her juicy round breasts.

The indignation, the Amazon thought, he's trying to milk me like a cow. Suddenly she became sexually aroused, and she forgot that she was about to kick and punch him. This is not right, she thought. She tried to suppress these wrong feelings, but couldn't. She didn't realise that he had given her the lower half of a cow "in season". Her fury was replaced by feelings of attraction.

After a minute or so, the wizard removed his hands and stepped back. He was about to say something, when he realised that something was missing, or to be correct, he needed something. He pointed the wand and a wooden bench, usually for sitting on, appeared in front of the Amazon.

"Now lean forward and put your front hooves on the bench, then move your back hooves wide apart," he instructed. She willingly assumed the sex position that he wanted, as the animal hormones were influencing her mind and body. Her heart was thumping, her teats were stiff, and her vagina was wet.

The wizard ogled her bovine like posterior as she was bent over. Firm black buttocks, thick tail, and long black legs. He removed his cloak and stepped up to her rear again. He lifted up her tail, and guided his large stiff penis into her moist vagina. She gasped with pleasure. He gripped her silky black hips and began to thrust in and out. She enjoyed the wonderful sensation of the phallus inside her. His thrusting was assertive but pleasing. As an experienced warrior, she'd had numerous female lovers, she'd had sex with many men, and had given birth to two daughters. The mounting continued, time and place had no meaning.

He ejaculated and she climaxed with a loud gasp or two. With her mouth open and breathing heavily, the bovine beauty, had the first of many orgasms. He withdrew as the minotauress, on all fours, enjoyed waves of ecstasy. When the last orgasm died, she fell asleep and the transformation went into reverse. The wizard left the blonde-haired Amazon lying on her front on the bench naked.

Part Three

The wizard, wearing his cloak again walked back to the last Amazon.

"Where is Vikiana and Nubiana?" the novice Amazon asked.

"They are both safe and resting. So, what is your name then?" he asked.

"Persiana," the Amazon with the short brown hair and richly tanned skin replied. Her father had been a Persian.

"Well Persiana, take off your armour," he said. She knew that she had to do whatever he said, and she knew what he was going to do to her. The novice warrior was scared, but also a little curious. She'd had a couple of female lovers, but she hadn't had sex with a man yet.

The wizard was looking at her tree trunk lower half, and the furrowed brownish grey bark. He had to think of his delicate skin.

He raised the wand, "You shall be a sapling Olive Tree." She felt her whole-body tingling. The furrowed bark became smooth bark, that then began to spread upwards. It covered her stomach, back and breasts. The spell made her raised her arms above her head, before the bark covered them. Her face and hair remained unchanged. Next both her hands were encased in large balls of leaves and flowers. Finally, pale green labia lips and clitoris appeared in the front of her trunk, between her hips.

His wand was still up, "I like my lovers to be shapelier," he said. She felt her hips grow wider, her breasts grow bigger and her hair grow longer.

The wizard stepped back to admire his shapely creation as she stood there. The sensual curves of her tree trunk body, large round breasts, narrow waist and jutting hips. And her tanned face and brown hair blended in with the bark, he thought.

The wizard removed his cloak. The novice Amazon naively wondered how he was going to make love to a tree. She didn't know about her new vulva.

He knelt down in front of her. She still wondering what he was doing. She felt him put his hands on her soft bark covered buttocks. She then felt him licking her fleshy vulva. Suddenly she became sexually aroused. This surprised her in several ways. The swiftness of the arousal, the fact that she still had a vulva, and that she shouldn't be getting excited under these circumstances. She didn't know that he had turned her into a flowering tree, that needed pollinating. Her heart was racing, her stomach had butterflies, and her vagina was wet, as the tree hormones influenced her mind and body.

After a minute or so he removed his tongue and stood up. He held her smooth bark covered hips. She felt his large stiff penis enter her moist vagina, as his bare chest pressed against her soft bark covered breasts. She gave a silent gasp. He began to thrust in and out. For the moment she was not concerned that she couldn't move her arms or legs, as she enjoyed the incredible sensation of the phallus inside her. The copulating continued, time and place had no meaning.

He ejaculated and she climaxed with a faint gasp. With her mouth still open and her eyes shut, the arboreal beauty had an intense orgasm. He withdrew as the dryad enjoyed thrills of ecstasy. When this orgasm had subsided, she fell asleep and the transformation went into reverse. She slowly sank to the ground. The wizard left the brown-haired Amazon curled up naked.

Post Script

The wizard went to join his army of Minotaurs, for the forthcoming battle, that these Amazons would miss.

The End

MgSO4
MgSO4
45 Followers