Princess Love Tail

Story Info
Virgin, Magic, Mermaid, and Sex.
2.3k words
4.13
9.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MgSO4
MgSO4
45 Followers

Princess Iona wanted to have sex now, but she knew that she must be a virgin on her wedding night. Which would be next year after her parents had chosen her a husband. She thought that magic could solve her conundrum. The beautiful twenty-year-old was tall and curvaceous, with long black hair, peachy skin, and blue eyes. She worked off the many banquets with horse riding and archery. The princess lived in a castle in northern Britannia. It was built on the edge of a cliff, with a good view of the sea. The Romans had left several generations ago.

The king and queen, plus the prince and the court druid were just leaving the castle. They were going to the neighbouring kingdom to arrange the prince's marriage to the princess there. Iona watched them go. Now was the time to solve her conundrum.

Also watching the royal departure was the druid's apprentice. Thomas was nineteen years old. He was short and slim but boyishly handsome, with short brown hair, pale skin and brown eyes. He was going to use this opportunity to find the book on alchemy, that he thought that his master had hidden in his chamber. Thomas came away from the window and said the "reveal what is hidden" spell out loud. A stone fell out from one of the walls. He went over to the hole and removed a dusty book. Thomas sat at the large work table and began to read the book. But it was not about alchemy, it was a book of transformation spells. How to turn a person into an animal or part animal.

It was now that the princess entered the chamber. Thomas stood up and bowed to her. Iona wore a full length long sleeved burgundy dress, and a matching cloak trimmed with fur. He wore a woad blue tunic over a beige shirt and hose.

"Good morning Thomas," the princess said. She had asked her maid what was his name beforehand.

"Good morning your highness," he replied. This was the first time that she had spoken to him directly.

"Thomas, I need your help, but first you must swear to keep this a secret, on penalty of death, do you understand," she tried to sound authoritative like her father.

"Yes, your highness, I swear that what you are about to say, I will keep a secret," he replied also trying to sound mature.

"Thank you." The princess paused to gather her thoughts. "I want to make love, but I know that I must be a virgin on my wedding night. Therefore, can you turn me into an animal, so that I can make love, and when you turn me back into a woman, I will be still Virgo in tactus."

Wow, he thought, what a plan, but out loud he said.

"I see, your highness, let me think for a moment." Thomas began to walk back and forth, like he had seen his master do. After half a minute he stopped and turned to the princess.

"I could turn you into an animal, but you would only mate like an animal not make love like a woman." He partially told the truth, because he had thought of a modification to her plan, that might benefit him as well. The princess looked crestfallen.

"But," he continued. "If I turned only your lower half into an animal, you would enjoy love like a woman."

"Oh, thank you, but what sort of animal?" Her expression had turned to delight.

"Hmm, I'm not sure yet, I will have to consult the book," he replied

"I see, then will you have a spell ready for me by midnight tonight?"

"Yes, I will your highness."

"Good, then meet me in the guest bedchamber in the north tower at midnight."

"Yes, your highness. and if I may ask, who are you going to make love to?"

"Well, seeing that this is a secret, it will have to be you."

"Thank you, your highness," Thomas said and the princess turned and left the chamber.

The young apprentice sat down at the table again, with a big grin on his face. Well, he thought to himself, today is not going as I had planned it. He opened the thick old book of transformation spells and read it from cover to cover.

It was midnight and the castle was silent. No king therefore no banquets. Thomas slowly opened the guest bedchamber door. He saw that the candles were already lit, and a good fire was going in the fireplace. He stepped inside and closed the door quietly behind himself. He also saw that the princess was already lying in the bed. Only her head and bare shoulders were showing above the bed covers. Which meant that she was not wearing a nightdress. She was naked beneath the covers, he thought. He imagined seeing her pink nipples and her black bush.

"Hello Thomas," she said.

"Hello, your highness."

"So, Thomas, what animal are you going to turn my lower half into?"

"Your highness, can that be a surprise please?"

"Oh alright, please get on with it then."

Thomas stood at the foot of the bed. He held a piece of slate with the spell written on it in chalk.

"Your highness, please lie still with your arms by your sides and your legs together."

Thomas read the transformation spell, that was written in the secret druid language, out loud. Anyone could read a spell, but only those with the gift to invoke the magic, that was all around, could cast a spell.

After a second or two, the princess felt the skin on her legs, hips and bum begin to tingle. Next, she felt a strange sensation in her feet, then a warm feeling between her shapely long legs, and finally she felt a slight discomfort in her crotch. She threw back the covers, and Thomas beheld a beautiful mermaid lying on the white linen sheet.

Long black hair, juicy round bare breasts, and a silvery grey scaly fish tail. The shiny scales began just below her narrow waist. Iona still retained the swell of her jutting hips. Then the tail tapered down to a triangular translucent caudal fin. Iona sat up and pulled herself backwards so that she could rest her back against the pillow.

"Ooh, I'm a mermaid, that's wonderful," she said as she looked down at herself.

She could see a new pinkish grey vulva in the front of her fishy tail. She felt the shiny scales around her new slit.

"Hmm," she said.

"What is it, your highness?" Thomas asked as he stood there patiently. He was naturally eager to get on with it.

"I like being a mermaid, but I don't like these hard scales. Is there another kind of mermaid?"

"I'm not sure, your highness, I would have to consult the book."

"Then, please go get the book, we do have all night," Iona said.

Thomas hurried to his master's chamber, trying to think of what other kind of mermaid was there. He grabbed the book and hurried back to the bedchamber still trying not to make a noise. Fortunately, he didn't meet anybody, therefore her secret was safe for now. Suddenly he remembered selkies. He could do a variation of that.

Back in the guest bedchamber he put the book on the small table next to the slate. He opened the book, to look like he was looking up the new spell, but he knew that he would only have to change the word fish for the word for seal, in the original spell. He rubbed out the old word and wrote in the new word, in the druid language. He returned to the foot of the bed with the slate.

"Your highness, please stay still again." Thomas cast the new spell.

Iona felt a strong tingling sensation in her whole tail and a strange haze enveloped it. After a few seconds it cleared and she saw that from the top of her hips down, she now had the tail of a seal. She felt the pewter grey fur and waggled the flippers at the end.

"I love this soft fur, but I don't like those flippers at the end. Is there another kind of mermaid you can turn me into? Sorry to be fussy, but this is my special night," she finished with her best smile.

"I shall consult the book, your highness." Thomas knew that he had to be patient with royalty. He began to turn the pages of the book, but he didn't know of any other kind of mermaid. After a minute he picked up the slate and went over to the window.

"I am just trying to put the words in the right order, your highness," he lied.

He looked out of the narrow window, it was dark, so he couldn't see the sea, but he could smell it. He shut his eyes and thought about the things that swam in the sea. There were many different types of fish, big and small, and there were the seals that lay on the beach below, and no he couldn't give her the tail of a lobster. But what else had he seen. Suddenly he remembered the dorsal fin, of course, he thought, a dolphin. He turned to face the princess with a smile of his own.

Iona felt the strong tingling sensation in her tail again. When the haze had cleared, she was overjoyed with the pale grey tail that she saw.

"Oh, this is perfect," she said as she felt her smooth grey dolphin skin, and admired the shape of the fin (fluke) at the end. Thomas smiled again with relief, but didn't say anything, he just stood there ogling her tits and slit.

She looked up at him, "Now, you can make love to me."

"Yes, your highness."

Thomas took off his clothes and Iona saw his erect manhood. He put his clothes on the chair by the fire, her white nightdress was on the other chair by the fire. Iona pushed herself back down the bed and lay back. She rested her head on the pillow. Her heart was pounding with excitement and anticipation. The naked Thomas sat on the edge of the bed, beside the naked dolphin mermaid. His heart was pounding too.

"Your highness, may I kiss you?"

"No," she replied. He looked crestfallen. Iona had thought about this in advance, and had decided that only her future husband could kiss her on her lips.

"But you can kiss my body," she added. His expression turned to delight.

"Thank you, your highness."

Thomas gently kissed her pinkish brown left nipple and areola with his moist soft lips. Iona gasped at the intimate act and instant stimulation. He then kissed her right nipple and areola. Thomas continued to kiss and lick both her sensitive nipples.

Iona made tiny noises of pleasure, as her hands clenched the bed sheet and the end of her smooth tail twitched. She was sexually aroused. She felt hot, her nipples were stiff and her vagina was wet.

The princess didn't know that one of Thomas' aunts ran a brothel. And on his eighteenth birthday, this aunt got her girls to show him what to do. Plus, they had taught him how to be a considerate lover and the importance of foreplay.

After a while Thomas removed his lips and straightened up. Iona stopped looking at the ceiling and their eyes met. Neither spoke, they didn't need to. She felt him place his warm soft hand on her pale grey tail between her wide hips.

Iona felt him begin to gently stroke her smooth fleshy vulva with his two middle fingers. She shut her eyes and began to make tiny noises of pleasure again, as she savoured the intimate stimulation. He continued to stroke her sensitive labia lips and clitoris. After a while he removed his fingers, and she opened her eyes.

Thomas straddled the curvaceous smooth skinned mermaid, with shiny black hair and magnificent breasts. Iona gasped again as she felt his stiff penis penetrate her moist vagina. He began to thrust in and out. She shut her eyes again and began to quietly moan in rhythm with his motion. Her chest heaved with her rapid breathing. Her sexual excitement was at maximum. Her hot body began to glisten with sweat. The apprentice and the mermaid continued to make love, as the waves crashed upon the beach below.

He ejaculated and she climaxed with a loud gasp and a long sigh. Her back arched and her tail froze. Then her pelvis began to twitch, and Iona made her little noises of pleasure, as she revelled in the ecstacy of her multiple orgasms.

Thomas got off of the mermaid and lay beside her. He wished that his moment of coming lasted as long as a woman's. He stared at the ceiling, as he felt her movements and heard her noises.

Epilogue

Somebody was shaking Thomas; he opened his eyes. He was naked and lying on the bed, with no bed covers over him, it was now daylight. He turned his head to see Princess Iona, who was still a buxom mermaid, sitting up in bed next to him.

"Please, go and ask my maid to bring me my breakfast here."

"Yes, your highness," he mumbled as he got out of bed and tried to wake up properly.

"Er, your highness, hadn't I best turn you back to normal before I go."

"No Thomas, that's alright, I want to stay a mermaid for a little bit longer."

"Okay your highness." Thomas put on his clothes and left the room.

After she had eaten breakfast, and had let him eat some as well, she said.

"Thomas, please go and get two strong trustworthy guards, who can carry me down to the beach, because I want to go for a swim."

"What! no you can't."

"I beg your pardon."

"I mean, I would strongly advise against that, your highness."

"Thank you, for your advice, but it would be a shame not to use this beautiful tail."

"Yes, your highness."

The end

MgSO4
MgSO4
45 Followers