Amazos Ch. 02

Story Info
Amazon Rachel faces a new foe to help out her friends.
10.2k words
4.82
1.3k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The long cobblestone road stretched across the wide valley before heading up the mountain. Standing on it, one could see the lone figure walking up the mountain and soon cresting the top. Even from the valley far away, one could see the walker, telling how large of a person they were. Now out of sight to those in the valley, the single traveler was walking down the mountain and heading into the woodland at the base. Once in the trees, our traveler felt alone and at peace for the moment. She walked on, the cool forest breeze blowing onto her almost naked body. Only clad in a white sheet wrapped around her waist, her bare feet soon left the cobblestone and found themselves crunching leaves and twigs as she walked along towards her destination for the day's travel. She looked up ahead towards the hut and saw smoke rising from the chimney, indicating that Perraria was indeed home. As our traveler approached and made it to the door, she saw the beaded door of the hut part open and her friend Perraria stepping out. A smile came across each of their faces as the host waved and called to her guest.

"Hello Rachel," Perraria said as she threw her muscular arms wide open. Rachel picked up speed and got to her friend, embracing one another as they gave a kiss on the lips. Here on the planet Amazos, this was the normal greeting amongst the residents, who saw each other as their own sisters. They stood there in their hug for a few moments, their bare chests pressed against one another before they walked into the hut, their arms around the other's broad shoulders. Once inside, Perraria offered Rachel a seat and got two cups for the wine she kept for visitors, pouring a cup for each as she sat down on the bench next to Rachel, the two cuddling up to one another as they began to talk.

"So Rachel, it has been a while since you have visited here. I take it you are traveling?"

"I am dear Perraria. I was wandering in the old arenas beyond the farmlands. I got caught up helping some of our sisters there harvesting apples for a few days but am now heading back to my camp."

"An excellent place to explore. Long ago, before the times of peace, many of our kind battled one another there, fierce and brutal battles for power. Not like today where we spar with one another for fun. Perhaps it is best those were abandoned."

"Maybe. And what about you Perraria? What have you been up to lately?"

"Much of the same. I have been working on new creations and have some new potions I would like to test out. Many new medicines and some strength-building remedies."

Rachel sat and listened at Perraria tell of the things in had invented. Perraria was well-known as a strong and capable fighter, but what was really her defining characteristic was her massive intelligence. She was always creating new inventions and developing new potions that helped out the life on Amazos. Soon Perraria stood up and took their cups over to the wash basin. As she stood, Rachel could not help but notice her body. Standing just shy of ten feet tall, long black hair flowing down her back, curvaceous despite the massive muscles she carried, Perraria was just one of the many beauties that Amazos had. This planet consisted solely of women built like her. As Perraria put the cups in the basin, she turned to Rachel.

"Excuse me for a moment dear sister Rachel, but I need to go take a reading on a test I am running down at the river. I will only be gone a moment."

As she left, Rachel stood up and walked over to the mirror to admire her own body. It had been roughly 11 months since her ship had crash landed on Amazos and she had undergone the physical transformation to become a member of the society. The woman she was now looked nothing like her old self. The old Rachel, while curvy and beautiful in her own right, was nothing compared to the goddess that was in the mirror. Once around 6 feet tall, she was now standing about nine-and-a-feet of height. Her red hair, once cropped shoulder length due to her military career, now flowed half-way down her ripped back. Her tan skin remained, even tanner as all she ever wore was the small sheet wrapped around her waist when she wore anything at all. From underneath the sheet, that they called a shendyt, she could easily see the massive and beautiful ass that the transformation had given her. Being topless meant she showed off the massive breasts she now had all the time, which added to her curvy body that managed to maintain femininity.

The biggest parts of the transformation was the major muscle growth she experienced. Every muscle on her body was well defined now and huge. Flexing showed how big she really was, larger than the strongest bodybuilders she had ever seen back on Earth. Even though she had not necessarily undergone the transformation willingly or knowingly, she was very happy she did and felt right in her body more than she had before her arrival on the planet.

A few minutes alone inside was too quiet for Rachel. She went outside and walked around to the back of the hut. She saw Perraria walking back up the hill from the river. She met her as she got to the backyard of the hut and the two stood there together for a while looking at the scenery. Rachel looked down to a clearing at the base of the hill near the river that Perraria had set up as a workout area and wrestling ring. She turned towards her friend before speaking again.

"Perraria, how about a friendly wrestling match between one another?"

"Sorry Rachel but I'm working on a new potion that helps with workouts and builds strength faster. I was about to go and workout myself, but you can come down and we can workout together."

Rachel smiled and followed her down the hill. She never said no to the chance for working out. As the two reached Perraira's workout place, they took of their shendyts and laid them on top of a tree stump. On Amazos, all workouts and sparring matches were done in states of complete nudity, so they would not be restricted by clothing. Now completely naked, the two began lifting the heavy weights Perraria set up. Thanks to the planet's gravity and their massive muscles, they were able to lift great amounts with little to no effort. They started off lifting around 5,000 pounds of weight, slowly building up. After a few minutes, they had built up to 10,000 pounds of weight, both lifting it without breaking a sweat.

"So Perraria, tell me about this new strength potion. What does it do exactly?"

"It has two major effects. One is an endurance boost; it allows the person to work out for nearly twice as long as they normally can endure. The other is a strength doubler. They should be able to lift twice as much as normal under extreme circumstances. But that one can only be unlocked under stressful conditions. I have not reached that yet."

"So you have been testing it on yourself?"

"Yes. My workouts last much longer than normal," Perraria replied as she added more weight. She was now lifting 20,000 pounds. Rachel added weight and began doing the same. Adding more weight caused their massive muscles to bulge and their veins to pop out as they lifted.

The two stood there lifting their weights for some time. After a few hours, finally built up to 40,000 pounds, Rachel gave up and sat down to rest, her body drenched in sweat. Perraria, thanks to the effects of her potion, still had plenty of energy and though she did not add any more weights (between her and Rachel they were all being used) she went on lifting for another hour. Though she still had some energy left, she could tell that Rachel was tired and did not want to make her sit there bored while she lifted. She set down the weights and walked over to Rachel.

"That was quite the workout," Perraria commented, seeing that both women were completely soaked in sweat still dripping from their bodies.

"It was indeed. We should get in the river and bathe," Rachel replied. Perraira nodded and the two walked down together. All of Perraria's bathing supplies were in a basket she kept on the bank so they picked up the soaps and wadded into the water together. The two washed each other's body thoroughly, as was common on Amazos. There the women did not think twice about touching one another in that manner. The two were clean but did not come out of the river, choosing instead to swim around and playfully splash one another. They had fun, play fighting and lifting one another to throw into the water and see who would make the bigger splash. They stayed in the river for a while before getting out and laying down in a grassy clearing next to one another, the sun's rays drying their bodies off.

As they lay there, Rachel asked Perraria, "So why no wrestling right now? I know it's one of your favorite things to do."

"Because of the potion's effects," was the reply she got. "I am afraid that it would be the stressful situation that would cause my strength to double, and I may hurt my opponent. Even if it were a friendly match, it is too great of a risk for me to do that. Once I am better able to control the effects I get from taking the potion, I will go back to wrestling and we can have that match you asked for."

Perraria took the opportunity to cuddle up to Rachel, the two laying there in the warm sunlight naked holding one another. Before long, Perraria's hand was between her legs, rubbing her wet pussy. On Amazos, sex was something that was always out in the open and nobody seemed to mind. It was free between the people who wanted it. It was not uncommon for two of the women to have sex with each other with a crowd watching or to masturbate in front of others. Rachel was used to it, seeing women embracing their sexuality whenever the moment struck. She herself frequently masturbated or would have sex with one of the men visiting from the neighboring planet, but had yet to do either in front of one of her sisters on Amazos.

Perraria, however, laid there cuddling her while still masturbating. Watching her body, how beautiful she was and how her muscles bulged while the two of them lifted weights together were images racing through Rachel's mind. Without even realizing it, she found her own fingers between her legs, starting to rub her slightly wet pussy lips. She knew she wasn't ready to have sex with a woman yet, but this alone felt right for the moment. She felt her fingers rubbing and tugging at her large clit before she slipped them inside of herself. She masturbated enough to be able to find her g-spot with little effort and was soon working it. The two women lay side-by-side, engaged in the act for themselves.

At one point, Rachel felt Perraria reach over and fondle one of her massive breasts. She kind of liked the feeling and decided to feel Perraria's, something she was used to as they would bathe one another and wrestle whenever they visited one another. This time, it felt even better, even more special. It really helped Rachel relax for her first time to masturbate in front of another woman and soon she could not help but cum, having one of the intense orgasms that came with her transformation. Perraria soon came as well, as the two rested and soon fell asleep for a nap in the warm sun, still embracing each other.

After a couple hours of sleep, the two got up and walked over to the workout area to put their shendyts on. They walked holding hands, something that the women of Amazos frequently do with one another, back towards Perraria's hut. There they began to cook dinner together, eating and chatting about whatever came to mind. While Perraria was telling a story about a recent trip she went on to the southern part of the planet, she mentioned one of the women of Amazos that Rachel had yet to meet named Connia.

"I have heard of Connia many times. It is said she is not like the other of our sisters. They say she is a loner and a very angry woman."

"That is correct Rachel. Connia does not want to be a part of our society and has taken to living in the rainforests of the south by herself. It is many days walking from her encampment to the nearest one of the sisters."

Rachel thought back to the story that she had heard from Herrena, the leader of Amazos, a few weeks prior during her visit that detailed Connia's origin. Around 90 years earlier, Connia was onboard a ship of her fellow Marines from a planet nobody knew the name of. They did not believe it was from Earth, even though it was obvious Connia was human. The ship had crashed on Amazos near one of the villages. As the only woman on board, Connia was not traded like the men were to the neighboring planets where they were eventually sold off to other worlds or faced a worse fate. She was instead taken to the capital and faced Herrena. Connia was offered the same deal that Rachel was given when she arrived; either to join Amazos society, or try to survive in the harsh wilderness of the planet, something nobody who did not undergo the transformation was able to do. Resentful she was not allowed to return home and all her comrades were sold off, she refused to join the society and set off on her own. For some time, said to be no more than five months, she managed to barely survive in the forests.

Eventually, and much like Rachel had, she found the old capital village and its sacred water that caused the physical transformation. Again like Rachel did, she unknowingly drank the water and involuntarily underwent the physical transformation a few days later. While she still refused to join the society on Amazos, the others saw her as their sister anyways after she transformed. Since then, she lived alone in the rainforest, refusing to see the others. Unlike all the other women who did not join the Amazos society, Connia was able to survive in the harsh environment, thanks in part to the transformation and her training as a Marine.

"Have you ever met her Perraria," Rachel asked her friend.

"No I have not and I have never seen her before. The only signs I have ever observed was a single trap she set for animals down in the rainforest on my visit south. She has not survived down there all alone this long without knowing how to catch game for food."

"When is the last time someone interacted with her at all?"

"I am not exactly sure. The last time I am aware of was six or seven years ago. Three of the sisters were down there gathering some plant life for a garden at one of the temples in the west. While they were down there, they passed Connia walking the same trail. She looked at them but did not speak and just made a snorting noise. They said that while she was dirty and unkept, it was evident that she was much larger than the last time she was seen some years before that."

"Why do you think that is?"

"When she first went into the rainforest and was all alone, it is said that all she would do to pass the time was workout, and that is all she still does. Additionally, a lot of the plant life down there is known to have medicinal purposes from when it was inhabited centuries ago and it's likely she found something to act as a steroid."

"And she's all alone?"

"That is the way she wants it and as long as she is left alone, harmony is maintained between the society and her. We do not wish to force her to be a part of something she does not want."

Eventually the conversation drifted to other topics as the night dragged on. The two stripped down again at bedtime and cuddled each other as they fell asleep. In the morning, they ate a hearty breakfast to help Rachel prepare for her long journey home. Before she left, Perraria gave her a vial of blue liquid.

"Here is the strength and endurance potion I am working on. I figured you may want to test it yourself at some point and if you choose, I just want you to have the option in case I am not around when you come back. In a couple of weeks, I plan to explore the Eastern rivers for new ingredients for potions I am developing and may be gone for some time. Well, I will not keep you longer. So long for the time being Rachel and I hope to be seeing you in near time."

The two embraced with another kiss as Rachel set off for her camp. After about three hours of walking, she arrived at her home. She lived at the site of her crash on the planet, figuring it was as good of a place as any and an area she grew to love. For the time being she was sheltering in the wreckage of her spaceship, but was building a house of her own just behind it. She planned to stay in camp for a while and finish her house before she set off again. As she prepared to strip out of her shendyt, prefering to go nude in her own camp, she looked to a tree at one of the entrances she cut and saw a note pinned. She went over and took down the sheet of paper, reading the message. It was dated the day before:

"We have reports from a messenger that arrived from Hermeditiese that one of their transport ships is missing. On board were three of their men and six prisoners headed towards the penal colony on Juxia. Sisters on the Enchanted Mountain reported a ship going down two days ago to the south. The ship is believed to have gone down on the southern river banks, somewhere between the Old Valley and the rainforest temple of the goddess Tat. When you get this note, please set out for the river and use your canoe to search for signs of survivors or wreckage. Your canoe will allow you to arrive in the area faster. We have a search party coming from the capital village heading in on foot but will be at least two days after today before they can make it, maybe four."

Rachel turned over the note and saw a map drawn on the back. She had never been as far as they were wanting but the map identified how to get there from her camp and the area they wanted her to search over. Since the people of Amazos were always willing to help out when asked, Rachel prepared to set out without a second thought.

She looked back in her small pack she carried on adventures. In addition to the supplies she normally carried for cooking and cleaning for herself, she also thought to grab the first aid kit from her spaceship's wreckage. She also found a machete that would be good to chop through the vegetation. She had a few extra shendyts she had accumulated from her travels and visitors so decided to bring a couple in case they needed to be turned into bandages. So rushed was she to head out she did not remove anything from her previous trip from her pack, not even the vial of potion Perraria had given her. She strapped the pack around her waist once again and threw her heavy canoe, kept behind her spaceship, over her shoulder as she set off for the search area.

As she walked on the trail that led down to the river, she knew it would be a couple hours for her to think about the lost ship. Hermeditiese was the brother planet of men to Amazos and in her time there Rachel had made friends with many of the men that lived there. She had yet to visit their world but was around when the men would come to Amazos. She even had been intimate and sexually active with a few of them.

She was worried for the men on board, especially since they were headed for Juxia. The penal colony on that world was the worst of the worst, with all the dangerous criminals from both Hermeditiese and Amazos being transported there for eternal imprisonment. It was extremely rare for people to be transported since the times of peace began. She was told it had been 200 years since Amazos had sent a woman there for attempting to overthrow the government to turn the sisters into mercenaries. She was unaware the last time Hermeditiese had transported but had been told by her last lover from there that three of their planet's men had been hired by invaders to help in a takeover of the world. All six had been convicted and were destined for Juxia. She thought it best to block these thoughts as she arrived at the lake she was to put her canoe in at and paddle down towards the river heading south.