Amazos Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel was dazed and found herself struggling, trying to get to her feet. She found it hard, her body sore but not injured thanks to her rock hard muscles. What she was lacking was energy, as that last beating from Connia was a bit too much. Almost ready to collapse and give in, she looked down and saw the vial of blue liquid that had fallen from her pack. She reached out and picked it up, holding it in her hand. Perraria's strength and endurance potion, given to her what seemed like an eternity ago now. She figured since she had nothing left to lose, time to try it out and see what it could do. She drank down the entire vial before Connia was able to react and stop her.

The effects of the potion were immediate. In a second, all of Rachel's energy had returned and then some. She got back to her feet without a struggle. Ready and full of fight, she once again charged at Connia. Instead of charging back at her, Connia stood her ground and prepared for Rachel to impact her. The two Amazons grabbed one another, biceps bulging as they tried to push the other back. They stood in this stand still for quite some time. They started to use more muscles, each one bulging. Their naked bodies showed every vein popping out as they flexed, each one trying to gain ground on the other. This could not go on forever, eventually one had to run out of energy.

Before she got tired, however, Rachel experienced the potion's second effect. Feeling the stress of the situation, she felt her strength growing, her muscles getting bigger the more she flexed. Soon she was bulging enough to worry Connia. The wild woman tried to push Rachel back but with no effort. Rachel pushed Connia back, who fell flat on the ground. Connia got back to her feet, only to be kicked back crashing against the canyon wall by a furious Rachel. She lay there on the ground for a moment, preparing to get up.

She did not get up before Rachel made her ultimate move of the battle. She walked over to a large boulder and grabbed onto it, beginning to pull and lift. Her massive muscles bulged under this enormous load. This was well beyond what she could normally do. At her normal state, the most Rachel had ever lifted was 40,000 pounds. This large boulder had to weigh at least twice that. Despite its size, Rachel soon tore it from the ground and held it over her head. She walked over to Connia and brought the massive rock down onto her hulking body, shattering it against all that hard-as-steel muscle. Rachel looked down at the pile of smaller rocks that her opponent was buried under, thinking what would happen next.

Rachel did not wait long before she saw the pile of rocks move and fall off as Connia stood up and got to her feet. Of course the rock hard muscles of the women of Amazos meant she could absorb the impact of that hit with no damage. Prepared for more fighting, Rachel took a combat stance. She was in for a shock when Connia threw her muscular arms around her but instead of trying to fight more, she kissed Rachel deep and passionately.

Rachel was not prepared but at that instant all her feelings of anger became feelings of arousal as she could not help but kiss Connia back. This was the first time she kissed a woman but she loved it from the start. Rachel pulled Connia closer as they kissed, their naked, muscular bodies pressed against one another.

She felt as Connia's hands ran through her long red hair, and she could not help but feel the other woman's long blonde hair. This reminded her how dirty Connia was from not bathing. Before they could go further, Rachel would have to do something about that. She took Connia by the hand and led her over to the spilled contents of her pack. She picked up a bar of soap and the two walked down to the river. The entire time one did not say a word to the other.

Still holding Connia's hand, Rachel began to wade into the river and led her former opponent in with her. Rachel took the bar of soap and gave Connia a long overdue bath. She washed every inch of her, allowing her to get a feel for the giant muscles she sported and Rachel had just done battle against. She scrubbed the long blonde hair clean before Connia took the bar of soap from her and gave Rachel a bath to wash off the dirt and sweat from their fight. Now with the two of them clean, they walked back and lay soaking wet on the river bank, picking up where they left off.

They lay on the bank, embracing one another as they kissed again. This time their hands could not be kept from feeling the other's naked body. Now cleaned up, Connia was shown to be an extremely beautiful woman like all the others on Amazos. Rachel began to kiss down Connia's chest to fondle and love on her massive breasts. Connia let out a slight moan as Rachel began to suck and gently bite her nipples. Connia could not help to do the same with Rachel's perfectly muscular large breasts. The two women also could not get enough of the other's muscles. Each took every chance to kiss and nuzzle the other's biceps, massaging them as they flexed for one another.

Rachel could not help but lick Connia's well-defined abs, and Connia did the same for Rachel's ripped stomach. Massaging Rachel's muscular thighs, Connia could not help but bury her face between them and lick Rachel's wet pussy, lapping up all the juices like she had not had a drink for months. Rachel moaned and pushed Connia's head down, begging her not to stop. She screamed a little and had a small instantaneous orgasm when she felt Connia's tongue pressing her G-spot.

Rachel finally decided she had to go down on Connia. She got her on her back and went down between her legs. It was Rachel's first time giving oral sex to a woman but she wanted to do her best. She loved the taste from the moment she first licked her large pussy lips. She was in love with the act as she licked up all the juices flowing from Connia's wet pussy. She found the clit and sucked on it a bit since it was large. This act must have driven Connia wild as she let out a gasp, followed by a moan and an "oh yes," the first words Rachel heard her speak. Before long, Rachel could not help but get her tongue and fingers inside the woman, exploring her pussy as she could not get enough of the taste. This drove Connia wild, her hips moving as she was fully in the moment. Rachel felt the other woman have an orgasm while her tongue was inside her, but knew that the more powerful one would be happening soon for both of them.

Rachel got up and the two women began to position themselves for the final act of their sex. Even though Rachel had never had sex with a woman, she had seen plenty of the other women of Amazos having sex with each other in front of her so she knew how to scissor. Connia apparently knew what to do too, as both women were crossing their legs on top of each other and moving closer so their massive vaginas were touching. They could not help rubbing their pussies together rapidly, already aroused from the fight that turned into sex. They were both ready to explode. They picked up speed, rubbing their vulvas together fast and hard. They could not hold out at this rate much longer, and almost simultaneously both had a powerful, mind-numbing orgasm that lasted several minutes. When both were finished, they collapsed on the bank of the river, holding each other in their muscular arms as the two drifted off to sleep, spent from the day they had.

The morning arrived and they awoke the rays of sunlight coming through the trees to warm their nude bodies. They looked into each other's eyes and shared a kiss before they got up and washed off in the river. Connia walked to a fruit-bearing tree and gathered some, handing a few pieces to Rachel. The two sat down to eat before Connia finally spoke her first proper words to Rachel.

"You said you wanted to talk to me," she said softly in her deep voice.

"Yes," Rachel replied. "I wanted to meet you and get to know you. You live all alone down here."

"I do and have not spoken to anyone for many years. Why do you take an interest in me?"

"Because Connia we aren't so different. LIke you, I was a member of my world's military who crashed here. I also drank the enchanted water without knowing and underwent the transformation. But I joined society and found my true home with them."

"But it's been so long for me. I don't think I'm one to join after all this time and who I am."

"You can though. All of us sisters on Amazos see you as one of us."

"But I still see myself as the Marine I was before I came here and changed. My body may be different, but inside I am who I can no longer be."

"What do you mean Connia? Why can't you be the you inside?"

"I look nothing like a Marine from my world," Connia exclaimed while grabbing at her hair. "Look at this. In the Marines, we all had shaved heads. When I got here, I shaved daily. Then after I went through the transformation, all this hair grew. I tried to shave it off every morning but it would just grow back when I slept. Eventually I just gave up and accepted I'd have long blonde hair forever. Not worth the effort."

"Well, I think it looks nice on you," Rachel replied as she played with her own red hair. She thought how much her's had grown when she transformed, but she never had her head shaved like that.

"I accept it, just like the rest of this. I mean look at me," Connia said as she flexed her huge body. "I'm a giant freak. I could never go back into uniform."

Rachel looked down at her own naked body. The effect of Perraria's potion must have worn off in the night as her muscles were back to their regular size. She looked back up at Connia.

"I thought like you at first, since I also look nothing like I did before the transformation. But I feel better in my body now than I did before. I love myself this way and feel more at home in my own skin than I ever did. Just because I look very different than I did doesn't mean I'm still not me. Only this feels like the real me."

"I still don't know," Connia replied to her.

Rachel tried to change the subject. "You know, you're a whole lot bigger than the rest of us. How did you get so big?"

"There's a plant near my camp. The roots cause me to go into a state where I work out for days at a time. Sometimes I can go a week without resting from my workout. Not much else to do when you're alone. But I'll get off it and shrink down a little, but not much."

They sat in silence for some time before Connia stood up and started to walk into the rainforest. Rachel called to her to stop so she could say one more thing.

"Look Connia, I get undergoing the transformation and being changed this way without knowing isn't exactly the best thing in the world. But it also doesn't have to be the worst. I just ask you think about joining the rest of us here on Amazos and embracing. We already see you as one of our sisters and we'd love to have you come to us."

"I don't know Rachel, but I'll think about it. If I decide to, and when I'm ready to, you'll be the first one I look for." With that, Connia gave her a smile. Rachel smiled back and the other woman, once her foe, walked back into the rainforest, going deeper and deeper out of sight. This time Rachel did not follow her, deciding to give her time to think for herself.

Rachel soon got back up and headed back to the sight of her great fight with Connia. She began to gather up the spilled contents of her pack when she heard sounds coming from the river. It was the sounds of a canoe. Still naked, she walked back towards the river and saw Exxo, Joffer and Helus paddling her canoe down towards her. She waved to them and they beached the canoe on the riverbank. The three men embraced her as they got out.

Rachel was surprised to see them. "What are you doing here? Where are your prisoners?"

"We met up with the search party coming for us," Exxo explained. "They took charge of our prisoners and brought them to the capital village. Another transport crew had a ship ready to carry them to Juxia. We found your canoe on the shore and came back down river to find you."

"Well am I glad you came. Now I can just paddle back instead of taking that long walk."

The three men looked around. "What about Connia? Is she around?"

"No, Rachel said. "She's left and gone back into the forest. She's probably miles away now."

"Did you meet with her?"

"I did."

"Was there a fight?"

"We did have a disagreement, but nothing to talk about?" Rachel's thought went back to their match but soon turned to the passionate sex they had afterwards. She found herself growing aroused again.

"Well Rachel, the three of us really owe you. If we can do anything to repay you, just..."

"There is," she managed to get out. "Get naked now."

"What? What do you mean?"

She looked at all three seductively before saying "I'm really horny, and I want sex from all three of you right now."

The men did not hesitate, stripping off their togas to expose their massive cocks, each one about 18 inches long. Rachel was soon on her knees, stroking each one of them and getting them hard. She loved the thought of having three giant penises surrounding her face. She flexed her giant biceps and soon had a cock between each of them, rubbing back and forth as the other man's cock immediately went into her mouth, her sucking it hard. The three men rotated around the positions they were in, each getting a turn to get a blowjob from Rachel.

As Rachel sucked on one's cock (she stopped keeping track of who was where since they were changing positions so much), another was sucking on her massive breasts while another was between her legs eating her pussy. She loved the feeling of all the attention she was getting. Soon, one of the men laid on the ground and she climbed on top of him, his massive cock going into her wet pussy. While she was riding one man, she had another's cock in her mouth and was stroking the cock of the third man while using her other hand to tug at her own nipple. Again, with three men they were changing positions so she would look up and find that the one she had been giving a blowjob to a minute ago was now being ridden by her.

She was fully turned on going through this, not wanting to give up being the center of attention. All the cock she was dealing with, plus her thoughts of Connia from the day before, were too much for her to bear and she soon had an even more powerful orgasm than she had earlier, exploding and gushing all over Joffer's erect cock. He could not hold on after this and soon filled her pussy up with his warm cum as he had a mighty orgasm. Exxo, his penis in Rachel's mouth, soon followed and filled her mouth with cum. As Rachel was stroking Helus at the time she came, she squeezed his cock hard and soon he shot a large load all over her face and chest. Being filled and covered in the cum of these men only made Rachel's own orgasm more intense, drawing it out for many minutes.

All four collapsed to the ground to rest for a while after that, before Rachel got up and dragged herself down to the river to wash off. Looking at her reflection in the water, she could not help but think how sexy she looked covered in a man's semen.

After washing up, she walked back to the others who were getting dressed. Rachel dug through her pack and found a fresh shendyt to put on, having ripped off the one she had been wearing to prepare for her fight with Connia. Soon the foursome was in the canoe and she let the men paddle her back up the river. She looked at the sky, her hand in the water, thinking that the next time she saw her sisters of Amazos, she had one hell of a sex story to share with them.