Amazos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Rachel, you have undergone the physical transformation. Do you wish to join us?"

Rachel stood there before finally managing to get out "I don't know."

"You can take as long as you want to decide. Would you like clothing from us?"

"No. I would like to return to my camp," was Rachel's reply.

"Very well you may go," Herrena assured her. "Feel free to return when you have made your decision."

Rachel picked up her pack and the remains of her boots and left the building. She was not confronted as she left the village and walked back towards her camp, to sit and think for some time.

Rachel spent the next week in her camp alone. None of the people would bother her during this time; Herrena had made sure of that. During her time thinking, she busied herself doing simple chores around camp to take her mind off it. The first was trying to contain her muscles under her uniform. After a few attempts at modifying the shredded blouse to fit her large frame, she gave up and just decided to go topless. All of the other women did it on the planet, plus she tended to frequent topless beaches during vacations so she did not mind going bare breasted. As for her pants, she tore the legs off and managed to wear them as shorts, but ones that did not really cover much. No shoes would fit her but the transformation had toughened the soles of her feet so going barefoot was not really bad. After her clothing situation was solved, she would walk in the woods near her camp, sitting down and listening to nature as she thought which she would prefer; renouncing who she had been and join the society of Amazos or stay herself and struggle to survive out there on her own. Eventually, she had an epiphany; just because she would join this new society did not mean she would be giving up who she really was. Back on Earth, her family was long gone, she had few friends in the Galactic Force, which took her away for long periods of time while her career really had stalled. They were the ones who created Blazza 78-9; maybe by joining the women of Amazos, she would finally get to just be Rachel for once. She began walking back towards the capital village, determined to give her answer to Herrena.

It was late in the afternoon by the time she had made it back to Herrena's home. She walked back into the room Herrena had interviewed her in earlier. Herrena immediately stood and greeted Rachel when she entered. Looking Rachel up and down, Herrena waited a moment before speaking.

"Dear Rachel, I hope you have been well. Have you made your decision about whether you wish to join our society or not?"

Rachel's reply was, "Herrena, I thank you for the opportunity to join your society and if you will allow me, I would love to gradually integrate myself into this world likely to be my home."

A huge smile came across Herrena's face as she grabbed Rachel and held her in a tight hug. "I am so glad you have decided to join us sister, and I have no doubt that you will grow to love us as we already love you." Rachel could not help but hug Herrena back; it felt right, like she had found a family to accept her.

Herrena stepped back and started to explain how society worked on Amazos. "Here we do not know the meaning of personal possessions, other than those with the greatest of sentimental value. We share all with those who need it. Our society does not use currency for this reason. Everyone contributes to whatever needs worked on, whether it be harvesting, hunting, building or being there for your sisters when they need you. We do have some experts in some areas, such as medicine, science and scholars. This has been the way our society has flourished over the years and why we love our sisters more than ourselves."

"Our women are warriors. We are trained in the ways of fighting, with our hands, weapons and in other unconventional manners of warfare. We do not invade; we only use it for defense of our planet when needed. All women train in these manners and as such you will need to remain here in the capital until you have completed the training. Based upon the militaristic discipline you showed at our first meeting, however, you will most likely be done in no time."

"As I stated when we first met, we do not often enjoy visitors. There can be some exceptions as we do have some neighboring planets we are friendly with and share visits on occasion. Men are not welcome here, except from our brother planet Hermeditiese. They are welcome here and we are the only women allowed on their world. We do have the occasional visitor here and if they are women and do not mean us harm, we will allow them to stay among us for a time. Since we are so isolated, this does not happen often; you in fact are the first stranger here in at least 80 of Earth's years. Because of this, we are a safe world and therefore you may travel it freely once your warrior training is complete. We only ask that you assist your sisters when needed and do visit us when your heart desires. Do you have anything to ask of me?"

Rachel stood there for a moment before responding. "I cannot think of anything at this time, Herrena. I am sure that I have much more to learn, but hopefully all of the others here on Amazos are as helpful as you."

Herrena laughed and replied, "Why yes we are all quite friendly. We do not see anything else but a sister when we look at another of our kind. Tonight you will stay at the lodging house here and in the morning you shall meet the sister that will serve as your trainer. I am sure you are quite hungry; there is a public house where you may eat next to your lodgings."

"I am starving, thank you for letting me know that," Rachel happily told Herrena.

Herrena looked at the makeshift shorts Rachel had fashioned from her tattered uniform pants. They were ripped to fit her muscular thighs but were extremely short and did not cover much due to the tears. She offered, "Perhaps a garment of our world would suit you better than what you currently cover with."

Rachel thought and declined for the moment. She still was clinging to parts of her old life and her transition into this new society would be sometime. Herrena respected her decision and gave her directions to the lodging house. They parted with another hug and Herrena gave Rachel a kiss on the cheek.

Rachel ate her fill at the public house and managed to meet several of her new "sisters" as they would refer to themselves. She was taken by how friendly they were and how they immediately accepted her without thought. She liked it here. She retired to the lodging house for the evening and saw it was simply one large room filled with a large mattress where everyone slept next to each other. She found an open spot and laid down for the night. As each of the other guests entered, they took off the sheets they all wore around the waist, which they told her was called their shendyt, and they walked around naked and laid down to sleep in the nude. She was still new and clung to some modesty so kept her shorts on. She lay by herself, surrounded by her new sisters and watched them. Some slept alone like she did but stayed up talking to the person laying next to them. Others would cuddle with each other in a platonic manner; Rachel thought this was sweet and could see herself doing the same when she got to know them better. She was shocked when she looked over and saw that one of them was actually masturbating as she lay there in front of everybody, and was even more surprised that no one minded; a few were actually having casual conversations with the masturbating woman. She looked and saw three others doing the same and somewhere in the room heard what she thought were the sounds of two having sex. She finally drifted off to sleep, knowing she still had a lot to learn.

The next morning Rachel ate a hearty breakfast before she went out into the street. As she walked out of the public house, she was approached by a dark-skinned woman who called her by name. Rachel asked, "Are you the trainer Herrena spoke to me about?"

"I am. My name is Ephida and I am going to be training you in the warrior ways. Based upon what Herrena said about you, however, I do not believe that you will need much training. Come, we will go to my residence and begin your training." Rachel followed Ephida out of the village and into the valley where they entered Ephida's home to begin the training.

At Ephida's house, Rachel was given a quick lesson on the overall theories behind the warriors of Amazos and the basic arts that would be covered. As she had been trained in many of them as part of her Galactic Force career, she had some experience and was looking forward to the training. Ephida also explained that the women on the planet enjoyed wrestling with each other as a favorite pastime and suggested as a way to break the ice, perhaps she and Rachel should have a friendly match. Rachel enthusiastically agreed (she also loved to wrestle) and the two went out into the yard for their match.

As they stepped outside, Ephida took off her shendyt and lay it on the ground. She stood nude before Rachel before saying, "I should have explained that here when we wrestle, train and engage in combat we do so in a state of full undress. I understand since you are new you may be uncomfortable and wish to keep your clothing on; you may do so but I prefer to be naked and free from the restraints of clothing."

"Thank you," Rachel replied. "For the moment I wish to keep my pants on." The two stood opposite each other and when Ephida gave the signal, they grabbed one another and began the match. The large muscles of both were bulging as they grappled and got each other to the ground. They roll atop one another. Ephida was used to her massive form and had surely won many a match, but Rachel managed to hold her own. She gave it everything she had and managed to get a few pins on Ephida. The movements and flexing of her muscles during the match caused her shorts to rip more and more before finally they simply fell away from her body. She was too into the match to notice and no longer cared. After nearly an hour of grappling, Rachel grew tired and gave in. Ephida said that was one of the most intense matches she had with an untrained woman and that this would be an interesting experience training Rachel.

After the match, the two went back into the house to rest and refresh. As she entered, Rachel threw her shorts aside to the trash and stood nude as Ephida brought her a shendyt to wear, and Rachel thanked her before setting it aside, saying she would put it on after their training session. Ephida got the message and after a quick break the training commenced. They trained with one another for several hours. Afterwards, Ephida took her inside and the two bathed together, something Rachel would have never seen herself doing before. Rachel soon departed for the day back towards the lodging house. Once there, her former modesty was no more as she shed her garment to lay down and sleep naked among her sisters.

The weeks of training with Ephida really helped Rachel come to see this planet as her true home. She loved every moment she learned more about Amazos. She was also glad to be among the other sisters when they were not training and getting to know them better. She grew to love each of them as family. She was also becoming quite the warrior thanks to her old life in the Galactic Force. Her sisters on Amazos were also were great helps, as several times when she would return from Ephida's to the lodging house she was intercepted by another of the women who would challenge her to a friendly sparring match. Those nude wrestling matches she had with the others proved to excite Rachel quite a bit and some nights she would see herself being like the others who masturbate among the other women as they lay down to sleep, but she was not ready for that just yet; a bit of rubbing was all she would do before catching herself.

The change Rachel was coming to love more than the others was her increased strength. The massive muscles she had grown were not simply for show. Everyday she was effortlessly lifting many heavy objects in training without a single strain. As Ephida was showing her the planet, they visited the wreckage of Rachel's ship. Rachel knew the weight of many of the pieces of equipment and tested to see how she would fare attempting to lift them. Rachel found herself picking up machines that weighed several hundred pounds. The shock she showed on her face made Ephida laugh. Rachel questioned why she would laugh at her, but Ephida explained before she asked.

"Dearest Rachel, here on Amazos your strength knows no limits. You can lift objects that weigh much more than any of that equipment. In fact, if you try you will be able to lift up your entire ship."

Rachel could not believe what she was hearing. This ship weighed almost 10,000 pounds. She would have believed Ephida was attempting to play a joke on her, but she also believed everything she said with all her heart. With nothing left to lose, she grabbed the ship in a spot she felt would be the best lifting point and, with a bit of effort for once since the transformation, she found herself lifting the whole spaceship above her head.

Rachel was in complete shock. This ship, weighing almost five tons, was held up above her head by nothing besides her massive muscles. She could not believe she was able to do this and suddenly felt she was unstoppable. She was also excited that for once she really got to put in some effort and use her new muscles, feeling them bulging as she was lifting it up. She loved the feeling more than anything she had felt in her life to that point. She also found herself getting a little aroused by it and once she was free of Ephida for the day she went into a secluded garden and found herself unable to control her urges to masturbate, giving herself the first orgasm she had since she came to the planet. It was a powerful one and she knew that if she didn't control herself she would probably get addicted to them, although she did not see that as the worst thing in the world.

With her prior experience, she was able to complete the training in no time and was given free reign of the planet. She told Ephida she was looking forward to exploring and planned to leave on an adventure soon, but was told to wait. Curious, she asked Ephida why she should remain here in the capital.

"Because," Ephida explained, "tomorrow we will have a party from Hermeditiese arriving. You do not want to miss the men of this world and you may find one you would enjoy having some private time with."

"Private time," Rachel remarked. "Do you mean sex?"

"Yes, dear Rachel, here sex is a way for us to enjoy. It is meant to provide a physical release for a mental and emotional healing. We see it as casual and will frequently engage in it with the men of Hermeditiese or our sisters here on Amazos. You may do so if you find a willing partner as well."

Rachel thought for a moment and decided that she would stay to at least get a view of the men that came to this all-women world.

The next day, a large ship landed in a clearing just beyond the capital village. Rachel went out with the others to greet the travelers from Hermeditiese. She was taken aback by the men she saw. They were all the same size and just as muscular as the women of Amazos. They were clad in togas like the ancient Greeks of Earth wore. She thought they had the bodies of the gods of the Greeks and she couldn't help but feel a bit turned on watching them walking among the women of Amazos. Her attention was drawn into one particular; a handsome man with long jet-black hair. He saw Rachel staring and smiled before approaching her. As they stood in front of one another, they were evenly matched in height and muscle. After a moment of looking each other up and down, the stranger spoke.

"Hello sister of Amazos. I am Axes of the planet Hermeditiese. I have heard a newcomer is among the women and you must be here."

"I am her. My name is Rachel. It is a pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine Rachel. I am sure you have heard of us men folk that visit the planet. But you may not know all about us and the similarities we share with you of Amazos. Perhaps we could walk and talk about it more." Rachel was quite agreeable to this and the two new friends went off walking towards the countryside for some seclusion and privacy.

Axes led the way for most of the walk, as he explained he was a frequent visitor when the men would visit Amazos. He obviously knew his way around and showed Rachel a shortcut to the old capital village, which as it turns out was an hour's walk from the new capital. Rachel had wanted to explore more, and Axes also shared this desire. The two spent several hours looking through the different structures. Looking at the old houses and public buildings gave them both theories about what life was like in the old days, and they shared them before agreeing to ask Herrena when they got the chance. With the mention of Herrena, Rachel headed back to the old temple she had visited on her first trip there. She and Axes looked through the room with the statue in it for entrances to the rest of the structure. She found a passageway through vines that overtook the south wall of the room and they both pushed their way through. This doorway led into a large room, filled with intricate artwork of the women of Amazos engaging in combat with long-ago enemies.

"I wonder what this room was used for," Rachel said out loud as she looked at all the wonderfully painted pictures.

"We have room similar in temples on Hermeditiese," Axes replied. "If this room is for a similar function, it is used as a ring for wrestling among two. No audiences, just two opponents facing one another in privacy for their own reasons."

"A wrestling ring. Sounds fun to me," Rachel said.

A slight grin overtook Axes' face. "Well then, dear Rachel, perhaps you would care to spar with me and test your new strength on a foreigner."

Rachel was quite agreeable to this. The two went to opposite ends of the room. Rachel watched as Axes slipped his toga from off his shoulder and pushed it down to the floor. She was taken aback by his nude body. The beauty of the man and his large muscles all over did not escape her. What she was most drawn to was his massive penis. She had to guess that it was easily 18 inches long, probably more. The sight of him undressed was more than enough for her to slip her shendyt off her waist and kick it to the side. They walked naked to the middle of the ring and stood eye to eye. When Axes gave the command, the match began.

The two grabbed each other, trying to force the other to the floor. This was not easy as it seemed their strengths were easily matched. They stood there, their muscles bulging as they pushed back against one another. After some time of this, Axes showed his skills in the ring by pushing back against Rachel in a way that caused her to slightly turn, throwing off her center of gravity and allowing another push from Axes to get her to the floor. He got down there and used his body to pin her to the floor. As she lay under him, she could not help but feel the massive cock she saw on him pressing against her body. She swore he felt like it was slightly hard. The feeling of his manhood on her was beginning to turn her on and gave her a sudden burst of energy. She was able to push back against Axes and throw him on his back on the floor. She jumped at the chance and climbed atop him now. She attempted to wrap herself around him to keep him pinned and managed to get herself in a position that allowed her to grind her vagina against his muscular thigh.

She was too wrapped up in the moment to see as Axes managed to use his other thigh to knock her way from him and he returned to a crouched position. She looked up and got herself in the position. They circled the ring, each expecting the other to attack first. As they circled, Rachel now saw that Axes was definitely getting hard from their grappling. This was even more arousing to her and she ran straight at him, planning to knock him down full force to the ground. This was a mistake on her part, as Axes grabbed her by the arm and lifted her, throwing Rachel over his head. She landed hard on her back on the floor and he once again had her pinned. The feeling of his now harder cock was too much for her to bear. She was overtaken by a sudden wave of power and threw him hard to his back. Instead of trying to pin him, however, she simply sat down on his stomach and bent down to where their eyes met one another. She hovered over his face.