Amazos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have an idea for something much more fun you and I can do," Rachel said in a soft voice.

"And what is that?' was Axes' reply.

Before he could say anything further, Rachel bent all the way down and gave him a deep passionate kiss, signifying her intentions for the two. Axes did not hesitate to kiss her back; it was obvious to Rachel that he wanted what she did too. The two kissed; Rachel making herself more comfortable by laying down on top of Axes' nude body, feeling their skin touching. They rolled over and now she found herself pinned under him during their make-out session, not that she minded feeling his weight on top of her. Soon, Axes began to kiss the nape of her neck, before kissing his way down her massive breasts. He kissed her nipples, then sucked on them before tugging at them with his teeth. This felt amazing to Rachel; the pulling on her nipples was a real turn-on to her now. Soon he began to rub her massive biceps and she took a chance by flexing them for Axes. This proved to drive him wild, as he began to kiss her bulging muscles. He flexed for her and she returned the favor, before he went back to kissing and fondling her breasts.

"Oh Rachel," he said. "Your breasts are among the most beautiful I have ever had the pleasure of doing this to. I wish I could feel more of them."

She smiled before saying, "Well why don't you stick that big hard cock between them? I want to feel that cock on my body."

Before Axes replied, she grabbed his erect penis and began to stroke it. She kissed and licked it along with his massive testicles before she stuck his hard cock into her mouth. Axes stood there, Rachel on her knees, as she began to give him what was no doubt the most amazing oral sex he had ever received in his life. She took her time, going slow and deep, getting more turned on herself listening to the moans of pleasure coming from Axes. He looked down and saw that Rachel was touching herself as she sucked his cock. She made sure to get it nice and wet with her saliva, and when she felt it was good enough she pulled it out of her mouth.

"All right big boy, now that this huge cock is lubed up, get it between my tits."

Axes stuck his penis into Rachel's cleavage and she pushed her breasts together. He began to thrust up and down, getting more aroused feeling his cock stroke between her large breasts. Rachel had never let a man titfuck her before but she loved the feel of a hard cock between her breasts and knew she would not let this be the last time. Occasionally she would stop Axes to suck on his cock some more, getting it nice and wet again. They kept going, him thrusting his large cock between her tits, until she was at a point of arousal she was dripping onto the floor. Axes saw this and laid her on her back before spreading her legs apart.

"Let me taste your arousal and give you the pleasure you showed me."

He began to lick and kiss her wet vagina. She loved the feel of his tongue as he licked around her pussy lips before he put it inside of her, giving her oral sex that none of her previous lovers had ever had a clue to properly do. He knew what to do with skill, as he made sure that every part of her did not go uneaten. She was driven wild when he pressed his tongue onto her clitoris and put fingers inside of her, pressing on her g-spot. She could not take another second of this pleasure without exploding; she pushed Axes on his back and climbed on top of him.

"I need you inside me this second and I won't wait."

She sat down, inserting his penis into her and started to move herself up and down on his shaft. This felt better than any sex she ever had, she was in complete ecstasy. She rode him hard, moaning and screaming the entire time. Soon Axes grabbed her and put her on her back on the floor as he took his turn on top, thrusting in and out as hard as he could. It got rougher as they went, both taking turns being on top before Rachel finally decided she wanted to be on all fours and have Axes take her from behind. He was more than happy to do this, even pulling her hair and smacking her ass as he went along. Rachel screamed and moaned with all her might, ready to climax at any moment.

Without warning, Axes brushed her hair away from her ear and whispered into it, "Now this is how a goddess would take it."

Being called a goddess was enough for Rachel. She almost immediately had the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced in her life. It lasted longer than any she had ever experienced and, for the first time in her life, she felt something gush from her vagina and realized that she had actually managed to squirt during sex. This was her best sexual experience ever and she had Axes to thank for that. She decided she wanted to give him something special and knew exactly what it was.

As Axes was about to continue with Rachel from behind, she pulled away from him and turned around. She pushed him on his back once again and took his erect penis into her mouth, both sucking on it and stroking it with her hand. She knew by the throbbing he was about to cum and she was ready. Before he could say any words among his moans, he ejaculated directly into Rachel's mouth. It was a large amount, bigger than any of the human men she had been with had ever managed to get out during sex with her. Her mouth was full of semen after his intense orgasm. With this, Rachel opened her mouth to show Axes she had every drop in there, then swallowed every bit of his semen. She opened her mouth back up to show him it was completely empty. A devious smile came across his face.

Exhausted from this amazing experience, Rachel laid down upon the floor. Axes laid down as well and rested his head on her large chest. Both were struggling to catch their breath and were completely spent. After a few moments, Axes spoke up.

"I have never had a woman take my seed into her mouth and swallow it up."

"And I'd never done it before," Rachel replied.

"Rachel, you truly are amazing," Axes managed to get out before both fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning, Rachel and Axes awoke and dressed. They walked back towards the landing point of the ship from Hermeditiese. It was departing that day and Axes had to return to his home for the time being. The two shared another kiss as he boarded the ship and it took off. She knew she would see him again and was looking forward to another mind-blowing round of wrestling and sex with him, as both promised the next time would be much rougher for them.

After the men had left, several of the women of Amazos went to eat at the public house. Rachel decided she would join them. As they sat, they were talking about the visitors they had and the wild sexual encounters they shared. Rachel heard almost every sex act she knew of happening to at least one person in the room. All shared with no inhibitions. When she was asked by one of the sisters, she did not hold back a single point of information, sharing freely everything she and Axes had done. As all sat around congratulating her and asking her about how she had swallowed all of his seed, Rachel finally felt she had found the place in the universe that accepted her for Rachel. Truly, she felt, Amazos was really her home planet after all.