Amber 07

Story Info
After a long day together two lovers explore other pleasures.
4.4k words
4.63
8.7k
8

Part 7 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 02/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkpolk
jkpolk
42 Followers

Stepping through the front door and into the pitch black living room, Amber flipped on the light switch and locked the door behind us. After walking around the room closing the blinds, she headed back towards the kitchen and asked if I wanted some water. Considering our long day in the heat, I readily accepted.

Amber and I had just returned from spending the day exploring her uncle's ranch. We had spent most of the day exploring the property, completely isolated from the outside world. While hiking through the woods, we found a secluded lake and stopped to rest. There, we got naked and had sex in the open air. The experience fulfilled fantasies for both of us and brought us closer together. While dropping Amber back at her house, she convinced me to stay the night, which of course didn't take much effort.

As Amber filled two glasses with ice and water, I pulled out a wooden chair from around her kitchen table and sat down. After being outside all day, we were both pretty nasty at this point and I didn't want to mess up her nice couch. Bringing the drinks to the table, Amber sat in the chair opposite me. Thirsty from a long day in the heat, we both quickly downed the water and set the empty glasses in front of us.

We both just sat there relaxing at her kitchen table. Running her finger around the rim of her empty glass, Amber looked up at me and said, "After a day like today, I don't know how we could possibly top that. I do have one wild idea though..."

By now I had learned that Amber, the quiet, reserved girl from work had a wild, passionate side reserved only for me. If she considered something a wild idea, I was more than intrigued. Bringing my empty glass up to my mouth to try to get a couple drops of melted ice I asked, "Oh?"

With a seductive smile she asked, "Do you just want to get drunk and fuck?"

I could feel my heart skip a beat and after taking a deep breath, I looked back in Amber's eyes and simply said, "Yes."

With a single move she scooped up both of our glasses and stood from her chair. Returning to the kitchen, she asked what I wanted. With a shrug I replied, "Your choice but make it something easy."

Looking through her cabinet she replied, "Bourbon and Coke?"

"Sounds perfect."

Amber turned off the bright kitchen light and returned to the table. The room was now lit only by an overhead light over the kitchen table, which was dimmed about halfway. As she got to the table she set our ice-filled glasses, a couple of cans of coke and a bottle of Woodford between us. I watched as she effortlessly mixed the first round for both of us. But Amber didn't take her seat. Instead she turned to me and sat straddling on my lap. Wrapping her arms around me she gave me a kiss then pulled back and playfully said, "You know we both smell fucking terrible now?"

I laughed and then Amber reached down and seductively pulled her shirt up over her head before tossing it aside. As she hadn't put her bra back on at the ranch, her large, beautiful breasts were now directly in front of my face. While I stared enraptured by the sight, Amber grabbed my shirt and pulled it up over my head and tossed it with hers. She then leaned in and kissed me. I sighed feeling her breasts pushed against my bare chest. As she stood from my lap, she whispered in my ear, "You better give me your clothes so I can wash them for you to go home in."

Standing in front of me, Amber began slowly working her shorts down. As the waistband cleared her hips, I was reminded that she didn't have any panties on as her patch of trimmed pubic hair became exposed. She then turned around and with her back to me, let her shorts fall to the floor. Turning back to face me, Amber looked down and saw the bulge beginning to form at the front of my shorts. She smiled as she watched me pull them down. As they fell to the floor, she made a display of bending over, showing me her ass as she picked up the clothes and took them to the laundry room.

I watched as she emerged from the laundry room and walked naked across the living room and settled into her seat, crossed her legs and picked up her glass. We both lounged back in our seats, gazing back at each other as we both took a long first drink. After another couple sips, Amber sighed as she set her glass down on the table.

Our glasses now more than half empty. On relatively empty stomachs, I was already beginning to feel a little lightheaded. As I recognized the feeling coming over me, I noticed Amber laughing to herself as she took another sip. Setting down her glass in front of her we made eye contact and just smiled. We were sitting naked at her kitchen table, drinking ourselves giddy, both of us feeling pretty good. Looking down and seeing the state of our glasses, Amber quickly topped them off. We both took a sip and as we set our glasses down, Amber spoke up, "So... do you want to continue our game?"

Excited by the potential of what she might come up with, I said, "Sure, but you've gotta go first."

Amber chuckled and said, "Alright..." After thinking for a minute she shifted in her seat, uncrossing and recrossing her legs. Then she asked, "Ok, what's one thing we haven't done that you still want to do?"

By now my head was absolutely swimming. As such, I had no filter when I answered. Taking one final sip of my drink before setting the almost empty glass aside I gazed back at Amber and said, "Amber, your ass is absolutely perfect. I love everything about it. If I could do anything, I want to bend you over and do you from behind. I want to see and grab that ass while I'm fucking you."

As I finished my last words, Amber moaned, "Ohhhh yeahhh." Her glass sat empty next to her and she took a piece of ice and rubbed it across and between her breasts before putting the piece in her mouth.

I sat expectantly, awaiting her own answer to her question. Biting her lip and looking at me, she said, "Well... while you've got me bent over, I'd really love it if you played with my ass." Then after a pause, she continued, "And I don't mean just squeezing me. I want to feel what it's like when you touch me there." As she talked, she reached up, grabbed her breast and said breathlessly, "Oh god, I've wanted to be touched there for so long."

As I listened to Amber, I could feel my pulse rising and my breathing becoming faster. When she finished, I groaned out, "I'll do anything you want me to."

Looking at our empty glasses, Amber stood and walked up behind me. Bending down, she rubbed my chest from behind and kissed behind my ear before whispering, "Come on, let's go get cleaned up." Grabbing my hand, she lead me back through her bedroom to the darkened bathroom. There, she turned to face me. Pulling her naked body against mine, we kissed again.

Amber had an older bathroom but it was still remarkably clean. Her shower was a bathtub with one of those clear, clingy vinyl shower curtains. After turning on the light in the shower, we got the hot water going and climbed in. Only then did we realize just how little space there would be with both of us in there. We decided to get cleaned off and get out and have our fun somewhere else in the house. Amber and I quickly soaped ourselves up and got washed off. As we shifted around in the cramped space, our slippery bodies brushed up against each other. I wrapped my arms around Amber, my hands finding and cupper her breasts. As I gently squeezed her breasts and kissed her neck, I playfully rubbed my erection on the small of her back a couple times. With a little moan as I kissed her behind the ear, she turned her head and said, "Hey, I thought we said we were going to wait."

Smiling, I replied, "Come on, let's get dried off." We each took a minute to rewash ourselves, making sure the important parts were completely clean. Then after rinsing, we grabbed our towels and dried ourselves off. I sat on the lid of the closed toilet and watched as Amber brushed her teeth and then took a few minutes to blow dry her hair. I was fascinated sitting there, voyeuristically watching these mundane but usually private tasks. Then after she put the hairdryer back in the cabinet, Amber stood in front of me, straddled my legs and sat on my lap. With her arms wrapped around my neck we kissed again. Then leaning back, I looked into her eyes and said, "You are so incredibly sexy. Do you know what I want to do tonight?"

Breathlessly Amber asked, "Mmmm, no, what's that?"

Reaching behind her and rubbing her backside I said, "Well, I want you to tell me exactly what you want. I don't care what it is, I just want to do to you whatever you think will bring you pleasure."

With a grin, she asked, "Anything?"

"Aaaaanything."

After leaning in to give me another kiss she said, "How about you borrow my toothbrush and then come get me?" She then stood and walked seductively out into her bedroom, closing the bathroom door behind her. A few minutes later when I had rinsed my mouth and put away Amber's toothbrush, I turned off the shower light and opened the bathroom door.

Exiting into the dark bedroom, I waited a few seconds for my eyes to adjust. With the room illuminated only by the little bit of moonlight that was shining through her blinds, I soon made out a figure on the bed. After another second, the image became more clear. Amber was lying facedown across the bed. Her feet dangled off the edge and her legs were pulled together. Her full, succulent thighs lead up to her absolutely beautiful, round backside.

With a look over her shoulder towards me, we made eye contact and Amber tilted her head, beckoning me closer. As I approached the bed, she pulled one knee to the side, showing me where she wanted me to be. When I got to the edge of the bed, she pulled her knees up under herself and slowly lifted her hips. The view in front of me caused my now semi-flaccid penis to quickly rise back to a full erection. Amber was face-down on the bed, on her knees with her legs spread apart. Her thick, shapely hips parted to frame her labia.

Kneeling down at the edge of her bed, I grasped Amber's hips and pulled her closer. Squeezing her in each hand, I gently pulled her cheeks apart. Placing my face close to her, I breathed deeply taking in her intoxicating aroma. Wanting to tease her a little, I first used my fingertips to trace inside the fold of skin between her thighs and her genitals. As I paused to make sure my tongue was wet, Amber reached back with one hand, pulled her ass cheek to the side and slightly lowering her hips, subtly indicated to me where she wanted me to pay special attention.

Grasping her ass cheeks and spreading them again, I ran my tongue directly up between her labia, eliciting a long moan now from Amber. Reaching the entrance of her vagina, I could taste her wetness. I then settled into a pattern of licking her labia and teasing her vagina with the tip of my tongue. Because of her position, my tongue couldn't reach her clitoris; so, as I felt the warmth building in her groin, I used my fingers to reach beneath and tease her. With the first touch of my fingertips, she let out a loud moan and my tongue felt some of her warm, slick fluid drip her vagina.

After teasing her clitoris a few more times, I grasped her in both hands and spread her cheeks further apart. Then running my tongue slowly between her labia, I made my way once more to the entrance of her vagina. But I didn't stop there, my tongue continued upwards to the skin of her perineum. As I teased the area between her vagina and anus, Amber moaned out, "Oh my god... yes please..." She gently lowered her hips, encouraging me to continue.

Finally, as the tip of my tongue traced around the puckered skin of her anus, Amber let out a loud moan, "Oh fuck yes!" Continuing to trace the tip of my tongue around her, Amber moaned out, "Oh god... this feels so good..." I then flicked a couple times directly across her anus and she let out a shriek of ecstasy. She was continuously moaning at this point and each time my tongue tickled her ass, her moan peaked and I could feel her hips shake. With one more broad lick across her ass, I pushed the tip of my tongue just barely inside her. With that, Amber let out a loud grunt and collapsed onto the mattress.

Rising, I stood behind her and grasped her hips. As I pulled her to the edge of the bed, she spread her legs as her feet met the floor. I now stood behind Amber. My erect penis ached and throbbed as before me, Amber was bent over the side of the bed, her beautiful ass lit by the moonlight.

I moved closer to her, my penis resting on her crack as I reached around and grasped her breasts. They filled my hands and Amber moaned as my fingertips rubbed her hardened nipples. Giving them a gentle squeeze, I stood back up. Grasping her ass cheeks in both hands, I gently spread them apart. Amber began breathing heavier in anticipation as I let the tip of my penis slide up and down her slick, wet labia. She moaned again as the head settled between her lips right at the opening of her vagina. In a long low moan she said, "Oh fuck me... hard."

With my hands firmly grasping her hips, I slipped my throbbing erection inside her. We both moaned out loudly as the full length of my shaft was thrust inside her. I continued moaning as I was overcome by the warmth of the wet, velvety walls enveloping my penis. After taking a deep breath, I began drawing my hips back and rocking forward. I quickly picked up the pace and soon settled into a rhythm. Thankfully, in my partially drunken state, I was somewhat numbed and had plenty of stamina. I looked down and with each thrust I watched as Amber's ass jiggled. I grabbed her tighter as I thrusted harder. Amber moaned out, "Fuck yes... just like that..."

Soon, I heard Amber moaning a low constant moan. She had reached up and had begun rubbing her clitoris. As she rubbed, her fingernails scratched me as my balls slapped forward. Soon her moan got gradually louder and she said, "Ohhhhh this feels so fucking good... But fuck, I just want to cum... Keep fucking going... ugh, I wanna cum."

I was still nowhere near finishing so I kept thrusting hard. Looking down at her jiggling ass, I grasped her with my left hand. As I slowly spread her cheek to the side, I licked the middle finger of my right hand. Sensing what I was about to do Amber groaned, "Ohhh fuck yes... please..."

While my hips kept their rhythm and she rubbed away at herself, I took my finger and began rubbing her perineum. This caused her moan to get a little louder. After a few seconds, I traced my finger up and around her anus. Amber's moans grew louder until finally I let my finger glide directly across the spot. At this Amber moaned loudly, "Oh god, I'm so close... do it please..."

I let a drop of spit fall from my mouth onto my finger and then placed it gently against her. With just a slight amount of pressure, first my fingertip and then my entire finger slid inside her. With my hips still thrusting my penis inside her warm, wet vagina and her fingers furiously rubbing at her clitoris, my finger was now gently rubbing inside her hot, tight ass.

With all of this combined, Amber suddenly began to shake and she shouted out, "Fuck! Yes!...oh god I'm cumming...." Her entire body tensed up. I felt her sphincter squeeze down on my finger and the walls of her vagina contract. Then as her orgasm erupted her body quaked. With each wave of her orgasm, her body contracted in spasms and she moaned in absolute pleasure. Finally, the strength of those waves diminished and her orgasm subsided. I gently slipped my finger from inside her and slowly withdrew my still-aching erection from within her.

Still gasping for breath, Amber flipped over and sat up. Realizing that I hadn't yet finished, she grabbed me by the hips and forcibly pushed me onto the bed. I landed on my back, my legs slightly spread. Now kneeling beside me, she grasped my aching erection in her hand and immediately began stroking me.

As she tugged away at me she put her face next to mine and asked, "Are you having trouble like I did?"

In almost agony I said, "God yes, what we just did, what I saw you do was so fucking hot. I'm so close but I'm just not getting there. Fuck, I want to cum so bad."

She then moaned into my ear, "Let me do for you what you did for me."

I laid there for a moment and finally nodded my head. Amber kissed me and before doing anything else whispered in my ear, "That was the most incredible thing I've ever imagined. It felt so good. Now I want that for you."

At that, she reached down with her other hand and opened the bottom drawer of her nightstand. After pulling out a little bottle and closing the door, she shifted her body so that she was now kneeling on the other side of me. Pausing for a moment to squeeze a glob of lube onto her left hand, she then rubbed them together before wrapping her right hand around my shaft again. I moaned out as I felt her now-lubed hand squeezed as she stroked me slowly.

I then felt as her left hand tried to find its between my legs. It felt awkward but I slowly spread my legs to allow her better access. Finally I felt as her hand rubbed between my ass crack. I held my breath in anticipation and then moaned loudly when I felt her fingertips rub across my anus for the first time. The feeling was so incredible I begin rocking my hips as she continued just stroking her fingers across it.

I felt the pressure building in my pelvis. I knew I was getting closer but I just wasn't there. I opened my eyes and saw that Amber was looking back into my eyes. Through narrowed eyes, I held her eye contact and nodded my head, gasping out, "Do it, please."

A smile formed on Amber's face. As her lubed right hand still squeezed and stroked me slowly, she bent forward and kissed me as the middle finger of her left hand settled against my ass. Then I threw my head back and groaned loudly as I felt it slide inside me. I had done this to myself a few times and it had felt great but to feel Amber doing it to me was something completely different.

I opened my eyes to see Amber still gazing back lovingly into my eyes. She continued stroking me at a very deliberate pace and smiled as she gently curled her finger up. As her finger now pressed against my prostate she gently rubbed back and forth across it while she continued jerking me off. I could barely get the words out as I gasped, "Oh fuck, Amber, I'm cumming..."

My body immediately tensed, my back arched, and I held my breath. I felt a tightness throughout my body as if every muscle in my body contracted. Then in a moment of pure ecstasy, I felt that tension release and the muscles of my pelvis began spasming. With each wave of my orgasm I felt my ass clench down on her finger while my penis convulsed and I ejaculated onto my belly. With each wave, I groaned loudly. When my orgasm finally subsided, my body lied completely limp on the bed in a state of exhaustion.

Amber gave me a long passionate kiss as I felt her finger slip from inside me. After wiping her hands on the sheet hanging down beside the bed, she rolled back over and lied next to me. Throwing one arm across my chest and her leg across mine, she looked into my eyes and stifling a laugh said, "Holy shit."

After we both laughed for a moment, she looked back into my eyes and said, "No seriously, that was unbelievable. I mean, maybe we shouldn't get drunk right before having sex because one of us is going to pull a muscle but goddamn, that... was... incredible."

I smiled and said, "Uhh yeah, that was without a doubt the best orgasm of my life. And doing you from behind? My god, what a view."

Amber then looked a little worried and asked, "You didn't mind doing what I asked did you? I'm sorry I didn't ask you--"

I quickly cut her off and said, "No, no not at all. That's actually something I've fantasized about doing but I had convinced myself I'd never find anyone who wanted me to. Getting to do that to you tonight brought me as much pleasure as it did you. Please don't worry; I can't wait to do it again."

jkpolk
jkpolk
42 Followers
12