Amber 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber smiled and kissed me. As we kissed she paused to put her lips next to my ear and groaned, "Ughhh, good, because your tongue back there felt unbelievable."

When Amber pulled her head back I nervously said, "Honey, can I ask you something?"

Sensing my unease, Amber replied, "Anything," with a hint of concern.

I got up the courage and asked, "Well, do you think it's weird that I like what you did? I mean, does it make you think anything different--"

It was now Amber's turn to cut me off mid sentence. She shook her head and said, "No, no stop. I just experienced firsthand how incredible it felt for you to put your finger inside me there. It got me to a level of pleasure I've never experienced before. Now, why shouldn't I be able to give you the same thing? It doesn't change anything about you. It's me, a woman, doing it to you. There's nothing else to it. It's just you and me and all I want is to bring you pleasure, however that might be. And if it was half as good as it looked, then I'll definitely be doing it again if you want."

I smiled a relieved smile and said, "Good, because that was absolutely incredible and yes, I definitely want you to do it again."

We kissed for a moment and then with a playful grin, Amber rocked her hips and rubbed her soaking wet crotch across my leg. Seeing the surprise on my face she said, "You made a fucking mess of me." And then looking down at my belly said, "...and of yourself."

I rocked my rips from side to side, making an exaggerated face of discomfort and said, "Yeah well, you made a pretty big mess of me too."

With a smile Amber said, "Fair enough. Tell you what, while I go get us each a big glass of water, how about you go get washed of really quick. Then when you're done I'll do the same and I'll meet you right back here."

With a kiss, I slid out of bed and awkwardly made my way to the bathroom, the slick feeling of lube still present between my legs. Walking back into the bathroom, I flipped on the light in the shower and turned on the hot water. As I waited for the water to heat up again, I relieved myself in the toilet. My penis was still a mix of sticky and slippery from the lube.

Shaking off the last drop I flushed and got into the shower. As I let the warm water wash over me again I stood there for a moment, processing what we had just done. Then after getting all the lube washed off of me and thoroughly washing my belly, I got out of the shower. Feeling tired yet refreshed, I got dried off. After hanging up my towel I exited back into Amber's bedroom.

I walked back into the room just as Amber was smoothing the last sheet on the bed. Turning to me she said, "Yeah, so we made a bigger mess than I realized so I went ahead and put on fresh sheets. Here, get in. I'll be right back."

I slid my naked body into the bed of freshly changed sheets and sighed as I relaxed in Amber's bed. I laid there listening to the shower, still thinking not just about our night but everything we had done that day. I felt truly fulfilled; not just by the amazing sex that we had but by the memory of spending the day with my best friend.

Before long I heard the shower shut off and a few moments later Amber emerged naked from the bathroom. She walked around the bed and slid between the sheets next to me. We both downed our waters alone with the Tylenol that Amber had thoughtfully provided. After setting our glasses on the nightstand, we embraced and held each other close. We were both exhausted and before long we were both fast asleep.

12