Amber 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both laughed as we sat back, letting our dinners settle and feeling the effects of the wine. Neither of us was drunk, but we felt elated. We sat back and gazing across the table at each other, allowed ourselves some time to just enjoy the experience. We each took another sip of wine before Amber stood up and said, "Please, at least let me clear the table."

I was too enamored watching her in her dress to protest. I watched as she carried the plates to the kitchen, her hips and ass perfectly accentuated by the thin, loosely falling fabric. As she set the plates on the counter by the sink, I admired the bare skin of her shoulders and arms and how her hair fell gracefully at her shoulders.

I shook myself from the trance and got up to join her at the sink. Rolling up my sleeves some more, I suggested that she could help hand me the dishes as I rinsed them and put them in the dishwasher. As I rinsed off our plates, I looked towards the door and remembered the bag that Amber had brought with her. Turning to her I asked, "So what's really in that bag?"

Shyly she said, "Well, I hope you don't think it too forward of me but I brought a few changes of clothes."

My smile was the only answer she needed and I went to work finishing up the remaining pans before drying my hands and closing the dishwasher. With the first part of our evening a resounding success, it was time to see where the rest of the night would lead us. Leaning back against the counter I pulled Amber to me. Her body pushed against mine as I wrapped my arms around her and we kissed. As we kissed, she reached around me and rubbed my shoulders and I did the same. She sighed as I worked my hands down to her lower back. I then let them rub down across the smooth thin fabric of her dress covering her hips and voluptuous backside. As we kissed and my hands gripped onto her, Amber slowly and deliberately rubbed herself once up against my crotch.

By this point in our relationship, I was able to control myself just making out with Amber, preventing myself from getting too excited. But as she pushed up against me, I groaned and felt a tingling in my groin. Before getting any more aroused though, Amber stopped kissing me, backed slightly away and looked into my eyes with the slightly mischievous look I've come to love for what always seems to follow. She looked at the kitchen clock and then, looking back to me with a sly smile forming on her lips, asked, "Do you think you could go twice in one night?"

Returning her smile I said, "I don't know but I'll sure try."

Taking me by the hand, she led me out of the kitchen, flipping off the dinette light as she made her way past it, and then led me to the couch. There, she gently pushed me down into a seated position and encouraged me to slide further down as she stood over me. Then, hiking up her dress above her knees, she straddled me and sat on my lap. With her wrapping her arms behind my neck, we began to kiss again. She remained straddled atop me, kissing me as I felt her begin to work the buttons of my shirt open. As she undid the final button and pulled the shirt from my shoulders, she tossed it to the side and began rubbing my chest. As she rubbed my chest, I felt her begin to slowly rock her hips back and forth. While we kissed, she rubbed her panties against the front of my pants and softly moaned.

With my arms now free, I reached around her and rubbed her shoulders as we made out. Every time I loosened a knot in her shoulders, she would tilt her head back and sigh. With every sigh, I could feel myself becoming harder. When I worked on her lower back, she sighed louder and every rock of her hips was longer and harder. Soon, every move of her hips pressed herself firmly against the underside of my fully-erect penis but the sensation was muffled by the layers of clothes between us. As she rocked atop me, she reached down and unbuckled my belt before undoing the top of my pants.

Amber paused what she was doing to rise up on her knees as I lifted my hips and slid my pants off. She then lowered herself back onto my lap as I kicked them to the side. Staring into my eyes, she slowly but forcefully rubbed herself against the underside of my erection. I moaned as the fabric of her panties slid across my underwear. We made out as Amber settled into a rhythm of grinding herself against me. After a minute though, she stopped and settled back on my lap. I took the opportunity to grasp her hips and guide her off my lap, rolling her to the side.

Amber was now seated on the couch, still fully clothed in her maroon dress. I moved off the couch and was now kneeling before her. Breathing hard in anticipation, Amber spread her feet and I moved up closer to her as she scooted to the edge of the couch. With her legs now spread, her dress slid up her thighs, exposing her black cotton panties. I groaned and felt my erection quiver as I looked down and saw a large shiny slick spot where she had been rubbing against me. Grasping her hips, I lowered myself so that my face was now between her legs.

Looking up at Amber, I held her eye contact as I reached my hands up her dress and grasped her panties at her waist. Her eyes went narrow and she exhaled as I began to pull them down. When she lifted her hips, I finished pulling them to her thighs. Scooting back while she closed her legs, I let her panties fall to her ankles.

Stepping one foot out, she raised the other foot to my chest, her panties still hanging from her ankle. I took them in my hand and settled back into my position as she spread her legs again. Amber watched as I brought the panties to my face. I inhaled deeply and quietly moaned. Then opening them I saw the thick wet stripe running up the inside. Holding Amber's gaze again, I slowly licked the spot and heard Amber groan in appreciation.

With a grin I tossed the panties aside and lowered myself again down between her legs. I began by licking lightly in the general area of her clitoris but not near it yet. I then licked down and back up the inside crease of each leg. My next pass was just on the outside of her outer labia. Amber, still breathing heavy in anticipation let out a loud moan when I finally took my tongue from the wet entrance to her vagina, up over her labia and flicked across her clitoris.

I reached around and grasped her backside as I licked down and back up her labia. I then squeezed her ass as my mouth closed over her clitoris and gently sucked while my tongue flicked back and forth across it, causing her to shriek out in ecstasy. After spending a little more time on her clitoris, Amber moaned, "Ugh, I want you now."

I stopped what I was doing and looked up at Amber. She looked back at me lustfully and just nodded her head and breathlessly said, "Fuck me."

I stood and slipped off my underwear. Seeing my erect penis for the first time tonight, Amber smiled and pleasantly groaned. I grabbed a thick couch pillow and as Amber raised up, I shoved it under her to bring her up closer to me. Then leaning forwards, supporting myself with one hand on the back of the couch next to Amber's head, I lowered my hips so that my penis rested right at the entrance to her vagina.

Amber and I gazed back at each other with narrow eyes and heavy breath. She nodded her head again and I eased my hips forward. We both moaned loudly as my throbbing erection slipped effortlessly inside her warm, wet vagina. I immediately began rocking my hips, thrusting myself inside her. Amber wrapped her legs around my back, drawing herself up towards me. Then looking into my eyes she groaned, "Harder..."

With her legs wrapped around me, I reached down with my free hand and grasped her under her lower back for more leverage and began thrusting. I gradually increased the pace and force until I settled into a rhythm and Amber moaned again as my balls slapped against her ass. I continued giving it to her as hard as I could. With each thrust, the warm, soft walls of her vagina stroked my shaft, sending waves of pleasure through my body. I felt myself getting closer but just not quite there. Then Amber, as she often does when she's getting close, reached down and started rubbing her clitoris. As soon as she started touching herself she began moaning, "Oh yeah... right there... don't stop... I'm so fucking close."

Seeing her masturbating while I continued thrusting my aching erection inside her tight, wet vagina, with her legs wrapped around me and still in her sexy maroon dress, I felt the tension build until I was right one the verge. I moaned, "Oh fuck Amber... I can't wait... I'm gonna cum..."

Using her legs, Amber pulled me tighter against her as she reached the edge. "Give it to me," she groaned as she arched her back and her body tensed.

As I felt Amber's vagina clench down on me, I gasped out, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" as I erupted into a powerful orgasm. I moaned loudly as I felt my penis spasm as I began ejaculating inside her.

Seeing and hearing me cum was enough to push Amber over the edge and she exclaimed, "Oh yes! Me too..."

I felt as her body began to heave as she was overcome by her own orgasm. Our bodies both spasmed and we moaned out together in pure ecstasy. As my orgasm subsided, I felt the final spasms of the walls of Amber's vagina around my penis. When she sagged back into the couch, my now-flaccid penis flopped out of her vagina. As it did, a uniquely awkward sound could be heard as a glob of milky fluid was expelled onto the couch cushion below.

Thankfully Amber wasn't embarrassed and we both laughed as I rolled to the side and slumped down next to her. While we both caught our breath, we looked at each other and smiled and then laughed again, knowing without saying a word that both of us were completely satisfied with that performance. As Amber sat up, she became aware of the mess between her legs. Looking down at the puddle soaking into the couch she said, "Oh shit, your couch; I'm so sorry!"

I laughed and said, "I guess our next couch should be leather." I then reassured her, "Honey, I don't care. I'll clean it later. That was amazing."

She pulled me close and kissed me saying, "You were pretty amazing yourself." After a couple more kisses, Amber gathered up the bottom of her dress and slid off the couch, avoiding the puddle. Standing in front of me she reached down and grabbing my hands, helping me up from the couch. Standing in front of her, I held her by the hips and looked her up and down, admiring her one more time in her dress. I then grinned and said, "Can I at least help you out of that? You're a little over-dressed for this portion of the evening."

Amber smiled and then kissed me as I reached behind her and unzipped her dress. I reached up and eased the straps from her shoulders and watched as it fell to the floor. Reaching behind her, I then undid her bra and let it too fall to the ground. Taking a step back, I admired her naked body and said, "Yeah, much better."

Amber laughed and, holding me by the wrist, pulled me closer and asked, "Well, what did you have planned for this party? Still think you got enough left for another round later?"

I now laughed and said, "Well, I'm definitely going to need a break after that before I can go again. You want to... I dunno, aim for something a little more of a slower pace?"

"Yeah... I'd like that," Amber said with a smile. "So what do you want to do between now and then?"

"Oh I don't know," I said, pulling her close to me by her hips. "It's been a long week; I bet your sore body could use a massage."

"Mmm yeah, that sounds good," Amber said, nuzzling up against me. "That shower of yours is much more inviting than mine. How about you give me one of those shower massages you're so good at?"

"I think I can manage that," I said while reaching around and squeezing her backside.

Looking down at my penis, still messy from our recent fun, Amber grasped it in her hand and playfully said, "And we'll want to wash this thing off for later."

Putting my hand between Amber's legs, my hand settled on her equally sloppy crotch. Laughing I said, "You're one to talk."

We laughed and kissed before flipping off the lights. I then lead her through the apartment back to my darkened bedroom. As we passed my bed, I turned on a small lamp on my nightstand as we continued on into the bathroom. Opening the shower door, I started the water to heat up. As it ran, Amber took account of the bathroom, seemingly impressed by its cleanliness. When she looked to the vanity, she turned and asked, "Whose is that second toothbrush there?"

With a proud grin I told her that I had bought it at the store yesterday for her. She again embraced me and gave me a long passionate kiss. As steam started to fill the room, I opened the door to the shower and started to step in. I saw Amber going to lift the cover on the toilet seat and I said, "Hey, I thought you..." and nodded me head towards the shower.

With a large smile forming on her face, she lowered the cover and followed me into the shower. As we stood under the water I said, "It's not as fancy as the one in Chicago but as least we don't have to share it with a clingy shower curtain."

Amber laughed and said, "No, it's perfect."

As we stood facing each other, sideways in the shower to share the hot water, we let our hands just slowly rub over each other. Amber's soft, smooth skin felt even more incredible in the water. We embraced and both quietly moaned as our bodies rubbed together, caressed by the warm water. As we held each other close, Amber whispered in my ear, "That wine from dinner has really worked its way through me."

I just nodded my head and whispered back, "Do it."

As we embraced, Amber took a half step to the side so that we each had one leg between the other's. I heard her take a deep breath and then with a long exhale she softly moaned as she started to release a warm stream onto my leg. My heart was racing and I was surprised how much I enjoyed the sensation. Amber then groaned, "You can do it too if you want."

As Amber finished with a long sigh, I pulled her tight against me. I also took a deep breath; then as I exhaled, I let myself relax and began. In our embrace, my penis was wedged between our bellies and that is where my stream was directed. We both moaned at the felling of the warmth between us. Midway through Amber moaned out, "Oh fuck, this feels so good."

When I finished, Amber grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in for a passionate kiss. We stood there making out as we let the water wash us clean. Pulling her head back, Amber looked into my eyes and said, "Thank you for that."

I smiled and said, "I don't know, I think I might've enjoyed that as much as you."

Before she had a chance to respond I gently grasped her by the shoulders and guided her to turn around. There I began rubbing her shoulders. As my hands rubbed the first knot from her muscles, Amber moaned, "Oh god yes, I've needed this."

Seeing her get so much pleasure from my effort I set about to give her the best massage I could. After doing her shoulders, neck and back, I spent a lot of time massaging her backside. With every deep rub of her thick, beautiful buns massaging her glutes, she would moan and her body would slightly shudder.

After finishing there, I wrapped my arms around her from behind. Cupping her breasts in my hands, I teased her nipples and said into her ear, "How about you and I get washed off real quick and then I'll finish with your legs in bed."

Amber just groaned and nodded her head. Turning around to face me, she had a satisfied look on her face as she said, "Thanks, that felt great."

I smiled back at her as we both washed our hair. Then I soaped up a washcloth and washed thoroughly between my legs and then briefly everywhere else before tossing it to Amber. She did the same before wringing it out and hanging it up. We both rinsed ourselves off together and then turned off the water. I opened the door just long enough to grab the two new, plush towels I had bought just for this occasion and then we stood in the still-steamy shower and dried ourselves off.

Stepping out, we both stood before the mirror, looking at the two of us standing there together. I handed Amber her new toothbrush and we brushed our teeth. After we had each finished and she put her toothbrush next to mine in the holder, Amber turned to me and said, "You can't possibly know how much that means to me."

I kissed her and lead her by the hand back to my bedroom. Amber sat on my bed and scooted herself towards the middle, sitting up with her knees pulled to her chest. I sat cross legged near the foot of the bed. We sat there for a second, just looking at each other. I then reached out and grabbed one of her ankles, gently pulling it towards me. With a laugh, Amber straightened her leg and fell back onto the bed. She propped herself up on her elbows as I took her foot in my hand. As I began just gently rubbing her foot I said, "You know something I didn't even know was a thing of mine until tonight? Doing you while you still had your dress on."

With a chuckle Amber said, "Yeah, that was different... in a good way. Sorry about your couch by the way."

Now I laughed and said, "Really, don't worry about it. Most of that was from me anyways. I'll clean it later."

Sitting up a little straighter Amber said, "Do you mind if I ask you something?"

Still rubbing her foot I said, "Sure, anything."

After considering her words she asked, "How does all that work? I've seen you cum before and there's a whole lot. But then last weekend at my house, you didn't have a lot. Then tonight, it's like it poured out of me. How much normally comes out?"

I shrugged and said, "It depends. I mean, I'll be honest, during the week, I usually get myself off at least every other day... That doesn't give me much time to build it back up. But I knew you and I were going to be together this weekend and I wanted it to feel better so I denied myself all week."

"All week?" Amber asked with a bit of disbelief.

"Yeah, why?"

With a sexy smile Amber said, "Well, you should know that I got myself off almost every night this week thinking about you. It's basically become part of my sleep routine."

Feeling my heart skip a beat I replied, "Well, you should know that I still fell asleep with a raging hard-on every night from thinking about you. But you asked so yeah, after about a week I'll have built up enough for what I just did. Every other orgasm I have this weekend will still feel amazing but there will just be less of it. It kind of builds back up overnight but nothing like what I just did."

With a look of sincere consideration Amber said, "Hmm, so does it feel any different... cumming when you have a lot versus when you don't?"

"Ehh, yes and no. I mean, there's something about cumming after denying myself for a whole week that in itself feels pretty damn good. But yeah, I can feel it as it's coming out and it feels really good. But for example, last weekend, when you got me off at your kitchen sink? Well, I was completely spent by that point; there was barely a dribble but the muscle contractions and everything else that comes with an orgasm still felt just as great."

With a smile, Amber said, "Thanks. Sorry, I don't mean to make you feel uncomfortable with my questions--"

Cutting her off I said, "No, please, you can ask me anything. It's weird, these are the kinds of things I could never imagine myself saying to anyone else but somehow when you ask me... it's kind of exciting being able to share with you."

With a smile Amber said, "Speaking of excited, you rubbing my foot feels pretty damn good."

I grinned and said, "I remember how you reacted last time I massaged your feet. I'll get to that later."

"You fucking tease," Amber said with a laugh. She pulled her foot back and extended the other to me. Taking it in my hands I began gently rubbing it as well.