Amber 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkpolk
jkpolk
41 Followers

As I rubbed her other foot I asked, "So, what do you want to do tomorrow? It's only Friday, we have the whole weekend together."

With a smile that betrayed that she had already given this some thought she said, "Well, I was thinking... let's spend the morning around here. I have a couple thing I need to grab from the store and then we can get some lunch. But after lunch... well... I was thinking we could go back to my uncle's ranch."

With a look of surprise but excitement I said, "Really, in the afternoon?"

Continuing Amber said, "Yeah, well, that's where the shopping comes in. We need to grab a few things but I remembered you mentioned something about wanting to see the stars from there. I figured we could spend the night out there and then come back here Sunday morning."

As I took a deep breath and smiled, Amber could tell I was fully onboard with her plan. Teasingly I asked, "So did you come up with this just now?"

Unable to hide the truth she said, "No, I've literally been thinking about it every day this week."

With a tilt of my head I said, "Every day?"

She blushed and said, "Yeah and well, every night as I went to sleep."

Feeling my heart skip a beat again and a large smile form on my face, I said, "I can't wait."

With that, I rubbed her foot a little harder, causing Amber to tilt her head back and groan in pleasure. I worked her heel and then as my thumb rubbed up her arch, Amber moaned, "Fuck, that feels so good."

After finishing with her foot, I scooted up and started massaging her calf. I watched as Amber's gaze slowly proceeded down my body. As her eyes settled on my groin, I saw a look of recognition and then embarrassment on her face as she looked up at me. "Can I ask you a weird question?"

"The weirder the better," I said, unsure where this was going to lead.

Looking down at her own crotch she asked, "How do you feel about pubic hair?"

With a laugh I said, "Well, I absolutely love yours. I mean, if you want my honest opinion, I don't really like the clean shaven look, but the out of control 70's porn star look definitely isn't my style either. I think it's incredibly sexy when there's a nice well-trimmed, wide patch... just like you have. No honey, I'm being honest, yours is perfect."

With a smile she spread her legs just enough and said, "Really? You like mine?"

I quickly said, "Yes, and if you want to know: a couple of times when we've been together, you've ground yourself into my hip or my leg. The feeling of those hairs brushing up against me absolutely drives me wild, I love it."

Now with a smile she said, "Good" and relaxed her thighs a little to allow me to see a little more of her.

Switching to her other calf I asked, "What about you? What do you like?"

Amber shrugged her shoulders and said, "I'm not really sure." Looking back down towards my groin she said, "Clean shaved, closely trimmed... either one." Then with a coy smile she said, "Just as long as they don't get caught between my teeth."

We both laughed as I continued to massage her calf. As we made eye contact I grinned and scooted even further up the bed. Kneeling beside her, I had one hand on the inside of her thigh and one on the outside. I began to massage her thick sexy thighs. As I worked my way up her leg and the inside hand got to more and more sensitive areas, Amber bit her lower lip and moaned. Stopping just short of the top I switched to the other leg and repeated the process. As I reached the top of the second leg, Amber sighed and said, "You know what I would really like to do?"

Without words, I encouraged her with my eyes to go on. She continued, "Well... I have a feeling that over the next couple of days, you and I are going to have the same kind of incredible sex you've already given me tonight. I absolutely love the feeling of you on top of me, behind me, inside me. But do you remember our very first night together?"

As Amber talked, I felt my pulse again quickening and felt the tingling feeling building in my groin. I focused on suppressing it for the time being. As I continued to control my breathing I sighed, "Ohhh yeah."

Amber rolled over onto her stomach to show me her glorious, pale ass. Gently rocking her hips, she looked over her shoulders and said to me, "My only regret from that night is I was so nervous I didn't get to really enjoy watching you." Taking a deep breath and sighing, she breathlessly asked, "Can we masturbate for each other again tonight?"

Taking one final deep breath, I gasped out, "God yes." I was struggling as hard as I've ever struggled before.

Seeing my discomfort, Amber rolled back over, kept her legs crossed and said, "Let it happen; I want to watch it get hard."

I scooted myself more to the center of the bed, laid back, closed my eyes, and spread my legs. Amber shifted to watch as my penis, at first sagging atop my bunched up scrotum, pulsed. With each pulse it became thicker and longer. As it reached its full size, it began to lift from its resting place. With each pulse of blood into it, it rose up until it sprung rigidly, pointing up towards my abdomen. There it twitched and pulsed and I moaned out as I felt the tingling in my shaft urging me to grasp it.

At this point, I opened my eyes and looked at Amber. A look of combined amazement and lust was on her face. As I laid with my arms to my side, denying myself any release, she looked into my eyes and gasped, "That was so fucking hot."

After uttering those words, she said in a desperate tone, "Here, move your legs so I can get closer. I want you to watch me get wet."

I sat up and spread my legs some more and Amber scooted herself so her ass was between my knees, her legs draped over mine. Reaching behind her to support herself with some pillows, she locked eyes with me and licking her lips, cupped her breasts and began gently massaging them with both hands. With her nipples between her fingers, she moaned as she looked down at my erection and squeezed her breasts together. Releasing her grip with her left hand, her breast flopped back down and she spread her legs further. Then leaning back, she used two fingers to spread apart her labia. I groaned as I looked at the soft pink flesh spread open in front of me. She held her lips apart as she continued to play with her right breast. Soon, the pink flesh took on a slightly glistening appearance and I heard Amber moan out, "Ughhhhh, I can feel it coming."

Then, with her fingers still spreading herself for me to see, she released her grip on her breast and reached her right hand under her left and let her fingertips brush across her clitoris. As her fingers teased across that sensitive spot, she threw her head back and moaned loudly. As she moaned, I felt my penis spasm. Amber then began rubbing her clitoris in little circles. As she rubbed, she continued to moan and soon the walls of her vagina were glistening with wetness. After another minute, she moaned again and I saw the walls contract and a drop of clear fluid now formed at the entrance to her vagina.

Feeling this happen, Amber lifted her head back up and looking back at me, saw the same look of amazement and lust on my face. Looking down, she saw a string of precum dripping from the tip of my penis onto the bed below; I was so turned on by what I had just watched. Keeping her position close to me, her legs spread wide, Amber rubbed her fingers down, collecting the wetness on her fingertips and returned to slowly rubbing her clitoris in circles. She looked down to watch as I slowly wrapped my right hand around my shaft and let out a moan. When I squeezed myself, I knew that I wasn't going to last long.

I began slowly stroking myself, gently moaning with each pass of my hand. Amber and I generally kept eye contact but broke it regularly to watch as the other pleasured themselves. Amber mostly rubbed her clitoris in circles of varying pressure and speed. I continued stroking myself but occasionally reached down with my other hand and cupped my scrotum in my hands, gently massaging my testicles. As I settled into a rhythm, I unconsciously started to slowly rock my hips and moan a little louder. My heavy breathing told her that I was getting closer.

Amber also was getting closer. With another deep breath and long sigh Amber groaned out, "I want you to cum on my belly."

I immediately shifted, to a kneeling position between her legs. As I moved, I grasped the corner of one of my pillows and shaking it onto the floor, now held just the pillow case. I slid it under Amber's hips and she smiled a knowing smile back. Now kneeling between Amber's legs, I watched as she raised her knees up with legs still spread wide. With her hips further open, she placed the middle finger of her left hand in her mouth, covered it in saliva and then reached down and slid it inside her vagina. Seeing this I groaned, "Oh fuck..."

I felt that familiar tension building in my pelvis as I watched Amber, one hand now furiously rubbing at her clitoris, the other with a finger deep inside her, rhythmically penetrating herself. She began to moan with the same rhythm as she was rocking her hips.

The scene before me was too much. Still kneeling, I used one hand to support myself while I moaned as I quickly jerked myself off. My moaning gradually got louder as I felt the pressure reach a crescendo. Opening my eyes to fully take in the sight of Amber masturbating just inches from me, I grunted loudly as my ass clenched and then released as my body convulsed and the first rope of thick, white cum shot from the tip of my penis towards her body below.

As soon as the first hot drops hit her skin, Amber shouted out, "Yes... yes... oh fuck yes!" as her body began to convulse rhythmically with her own orgasm. As my body heaved with each wave of my orgasm, I slowly stroked myself as the final drops piled up on her lower belly and ran down into her pubic hair. Amber was still in the middle of her orgasm though. I heard the slopping sound as her hands worked furiously as it seemed every muscle in her body contracted and she convulsed below me. I watched as the skin on her face and chest turned bright pink and she gasped for breath.

I sat back on the bed and watched as her orgasm subsided. When the last wave passed over her, she slowly removed her hand from her clitoris and slipped her finger from inside her. As she did, another glob of now-milky clear fluid dripped out onto the pillow case below. Using the pillow case to wipe off her hands and then between her legs, Amber then scooted her hips back and brought herself into a seated position.

My eyes went wide as I only then realized what I had done. In my excitement, I had overshot my target and a thick glob of semen now dripped between her breasts, which were covered in little droplets of their own. Her belly had a few drop, which now also dripped down. Still with a look of surprise I managed to stammer, "I uh... I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to--"

Amber cut me off with a kiss and said, "Are you kidding me? It felt amazing. Honestly, I don't care where it goes, you can put it anywhere." Then backing away from my face and pausing for effect she repeated, "Anywhere."

We kissed for a while but when we stopped, Amber looked down at her chest and said, "I think you'll have to excuse me for a minute though while I go get cleaned up." She slid out of bed and as she got to the bathroom door she looked back at me and just smiled a content, relaxed smile.

As she disappeared into the bathroom, something about the smile on her face made me feel content and relaxed as well. I lied back on the bed and listened to the sound of the shower. I stared at the ceiling and just thought about how lucky I was, not because of the sex; but because I'd found someone who I could be myself around, who made me happy and who I couldn't imagine being without.

Soon, Amber reemerged from the bathroom. As she walked by the bed she said, "I'm going to go get us some water." I watched as her sexy, curvy body walked around the bed, out into the kitchen and then returned with two glasses of ice water. As she approached, I pulled the covers down and got into bed. Reaching her side of the bed, Amber handed me one of the glasses as she crawled between the sheets. After we both drank down half our glasses, we set them on the nightstands. Shutting off the light, I rolled over and kissed her.

We then each settled back into our spots and rested our heads on our pillows. In the dark room, I heard Amber say, "Hey, no matter what, can we always remember to occasionally take some time to do that with each other? I enjoy it almost as much as the sex but it means something more for me. I feel closer to you when we can share that and I don't want to lose that."

I rolled over in the dark and kissed Amber again and promised her that whenever she wanted, I would always be eager to do that with her. With another kiss I rolled back into my spot and told her we had a big day ahead of us. As the exhaustion set in, we said goodnight and both quickly fell asleep.

jkpolk
jkpolk
41 Followers