Amber 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing back up behind her, I momentarily rubbed her backside before reaching down. I took the bottom of her dress and pulled it up over her hips and tossed it up on her back. Feeling the cool air suddenly against her bare skin, Amber moaned and rocked her hips from side to side.

Looking down at one of my favorite views, her thick but perfectly shaped ass was exposed with only a thin black strip of fabric disappearing between her cheeks. Seeing her in a thong for the first time, I felt my pulse quicken again and I groaned, "Oh Amber... this thong makes your ass look so fucking good."

She looked over her shoulder at me and grinned, saying, "I thought you'd like it."

I grabbed her hips and lowered myself to my knees behind her. From there I could see the thin black string emerge from between her legs with tiny triangle of fabric covering her front. I proceeded to kiss the smooth soft skin of her ass and she whimpered as my kisses touched on the sensitive crease at the bottom of each cheek where they met the top of her thighs. With the last kiss, I reached up, grabbing the side of her thong I pulled it down, letting it fall to the floor. With her naked ass now in my face I groaned in pleasure as I placed my hands on her cheeks and slowly spread them apart.

I buried my face into her and breathed in her musky scent as I began by licking up the sensitive crease inside her legs. Amber let out a moan as my tongue then teased around the edges of her labia. That moan grew louder when I finally let my tongue lick up and across her lips. I flicked my tongue up and across her inner labia a few times before moving up and teasing the entrance to her vagina. After a few passes of my tongue, I let the tip penetrate her. As my tongue slipped between her soft, velvety lips, Amber let out a groan and I could immediately taste her building wetness.

I developed a pattern of licking her labia and teasing her vagina. As I settled into this rhythm, I reached beneath her and without any warning, let my fingertips brush directly across her clitoris. This caused her body to shudder and she moaned, "Oh fuck yes..."

With my fingers now rubbing her clitoris, Amber was moaning and breathing heavier. With one final lick of my tongue all the way up and across her now completely wet vagina, I drew the tip of my tongue up, across her perineum and began circling her puckered anus. Amber's body again shuddered and she groaned out loudly, "Oh fuck yes... keep going."

After teasing around her ass a few more times, I finally let the tip of my tongue glide directly across the sensitive, puckered skin. As my tongue then flicked back and forth, her body shook and she exclaimed, "Fuck yes... right there... ughhh...."

Getting the reaction I was hoping for, I continued for a while longer and then stood up behind her. I looked down at my throbbing erection; and then, bending forward, and letting the underside of my penis rest between the top of her ass crack, I asked, "Do you want it?"

In a pleading tone, Amber moaned out, "Oh god yes... fuck me now..."

I stood behind her grasping my throbbing shaft in my hand. After briefly teasing the head of my penis between her labia to get it nice and slick, I let it sit against the warm, wet entrance to her vagina. As I grasped her by her hips and pulled her towards me, I pushed my hips forward. We both moaned out as I penetrated her, my erection slipping between the warm, soft walls of her vagina.

With my penis now fully inside her, I began slowly drawing my hips back and then thrusting in deep. As I began gradually building up speed, Amber moaned out, "Oh yes... fuck my pussy... oh fuck me harder."

While I increased my pace, I looked down and watched her ass jiggle with each thrust. As I looked at Amber, bent over my dinner table in her gorgeous black dress as I did her from behind I moaned out, "Fuck, Amber... you're so god damn hot."

By now, Amber already had her hand between her legs and she was rubbing her clitoris. Every time I increased my pace, she sped up as well. Soon, a rhythmic slapping sound could be heard as I thrusted myself inside her. Amber groaned out, "Oh fuck yes... just like that... don't stop..."

As I felt the pressure building and and knew I was on the verge I moaned out, " Oh Amber... I'm getting close..."

Now breathing heavily as she herself was nearing the edge she moaned, "Oh fuck yeah... I want you to cum inside me."

With two more deep thrusts I felt my ass pucker and my body startled to tingle. As I pushed myself deep inside her warm, wet vagina, I felt the tension release as my penis convulsed. I could feel the cum flowing through my shaft as I ejaculated. The sensation made me exclaim, "Oh fuck yes! Oh my god, this feels so good. Oh Amberrrrr....."

As she heard me begging to cum, I felt the walls of her vagina squeeze and the begin spasming as her body shook and she let out a long, satisfied moan. As her orgasm continued, mine subsided but I kept my arms wrapped around her as I felt her body shake and then gradually calm down.

When we had both ridden out the full extent of our orgasm, I slipped my penis from within her. As the head of my now flaccid penis flopped out, a soft, squishing sound could be heard as a milky glob of her wetness mixed with my semen dripped out and splatted on the wooden floor below.

Before she could react, I threw my body over hers still bent over my table and said, "Shut up, don't apologize. That was so fucking sexy."

I stood up, my penis hanging down in front of me. She rolled over, lying back on the table and exclaimed, "That was fucking insane!"

Sitting up on the edge of the table, wearing her black dress and with her legs spread wide she looked at me and said, "I'm not kidding, having you do me from behind here at the table... in this dress? It was unbelievable." She then hiked up her dress, looked down at the mess between her legs and we both just laughed. I stood between her legs and we kissed. Then helping her down from the table, guided her to avoid the mess on the floor. Stepping around it I quickly wiped it up with a napkin.

Then pulling her close to me again I asked, "Well? What do you want to do now? I'm all yours... after a bit of a break."

Amber smiled and said, "How about you help me out of this dress before I make a mess of it. Then let's go get a nice warm shower together and I'll think of something else we can do in bed."

I smiled and lead her by the hand back to the bedroom. In the flickering light of the candle, I helped unzip the back of her dress and eased it from her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. She then reached behind her, undid her bra and let it fall atop her dress. Standing in front of me completely naked, she again held her hand up and stared at the ring on her finger. Wrapping her arms around me, we again kissed and she said, "Thank you. You've made me the happiest girl on earth tonight. All of this is just perfect."

We kissed some more and then she grabbed me by the hand and lead me into the dark bathroom. I retrieved the candle from the cabinet and, placing it on the vanity, lit it. The room was filled with its flickering glow and Amber said, "I had no idea you could also be romantic."

I pretended to look hurt and said, "You mean I haven't been romantic before?"

She chuckled and said, "You've been plenty romantic, but nothing like this. This is something completely different and I love it."

I warmed up the shower and we made out some more as we waited for the room to begin to fill with steam. Once it was ready, she reached down, took my penis in her hand and said, "Come on, let's go wash this thing off. I'm going to need it later."

We both laughed as we stepped into the shower. As we embraced under the hot water, Amber looked into my eyes and said, "Can I ask you something?"

I kissed her and said, "Anything."

She looked a bit shy when she continued, "Well, I just wanted to make sure of something. When I talk the way I did out there, that doesn't bother you does it? I mean, I don't think I've ever called it my 'pussy' before but when I'm with you... remember that primal feeling you talked about on the farm? Well, that's kind of what comes over me and it's just what felt right at the time."

I looked at her and tried to think how best I could convince her of my absolute sincerity. Finally I said, "Amber, no, it doesn't bother me. It actually drives me wild. There's something I absolutely love about the polite, proper person you are out in public. You're a true lady and I'm always proud to be with you. But at the same time, the fact that that reserved lady can transform into a vulgar, dirty talking woman in private while you and I are bringing each other pleasure is so hot. It's like anything else. If you talked like that all the time it would just become routine. But when you're really horny and you talk to me like that... it turns me on so much."

With a smile she said, "Good, because being able to let myself go and say what I really feel deep down gives me a kind of a release. It gets me going and I love the way it makes me feel." Then with a shy look she added, "I'd also like hearing you try it some day. Try it, just say what you're feeling and I promise you that it'll get us both off."

I nodded my head to the side and said, "I'll try."

Grabbing me by my flaccid penis she pulled me close and, kissing me, said, "Oh, if that mind of yours can think up what you just did to me, I have no doubt you'll find the right words."

We laughed and embraced, enjoying the feeling of our naked bodies pressed against each other under the warm shower. With her lips next to my ear she said, "Now do what you know I want right now... while we kiss."

I held her tight and kissed her passionately. Our tongues probed each other's mouths and slid across each other. As we kissed I took a deep breath and relaxing, released a warm stream on her leg then across her belly and onto her other leg. She moaned out as she reciprocated, first on my leg then pushing herself against me and letting it all flow down the front of my crotch and over my penis. We both moaned and then continued kissing as the water rinsed us clean.

Stepping back from each other, we stared lustfully into each other's eyes. Throwing a soaped up washcloth to me she said, "Hurry, wash up." I followed her command and tossed the washcloth back at her. She quickly soaped up and then rinsed and said, "Come on, let's go get in bed."

As we walked into the bedroom, we both noticed that with all the candles, the room was already pretty warm. Looking back at Amber, I noticed her carrying a towel. She shyly smiled and said, "I don't want to mess up your nice sheets."

I laughed and then playfully threw her on the bed. She looked up into my eyes and said, "Yeah, I like that."

Sitting on the edge of the bed I asked, "So what's next?"

With a pensive look she said, "I don't know. I don't think anything could top what you did to me out there. You're right; there's something extra hot about you doing me without even taking my clothes off." Then looking at me and smiling she said, "But here we are... you and me, naked together on a bed in a candlelit room. I'm sure we can think of something."

As she talked, I took one of her feet in my hands. Amber whimpered as I began gently rubbing it. As I rubbed her foot she asked me, "So hey, what do you want to do tomorrow?"

I shrugged my shoulders and replied, "I don't know. I was just hoping you and I could spend the day together. I figured if we needed to go run some errands we could do that together, get something to eat, you know... just spend time together?"

Amber smiled and said, "Yeah, that sounds nice." She then pulled her foot back and gave me her other to rub.

As I began rubbing her other foot I added, "I do have one more surprise for you but I can't tell you about it until tomorrow."

"Hey, that's not fair!" Amber started to say. Before she could protest any more I massaged her foot more deeply and she groaned, "Ughhh, fine..."

After I finished massaging both feet, Amber sighed and said, "Can I ask you for an odd favor?"

"Sure, anything."

Seemingly a little embarrassed Amber continued, "Well, everything about tonight has just been perfect. From the moment I got home, to dinner, the when you bent me over the table and gave me exactly what I wanted... I can't think of anything else that would make this night any better. Do you mind if we just cuddle here in bed?"

Moving up to the head of the bed, I kissed her and said, "No, not at all." We then crawled under the covers and embraced. Amber rested her head on my shoulder and said, "Thank you for all of this. Tonight has been perfect."

We then lied there, my arms around her and our bodies snuggled together. Amber then rolled over and kissed me. We said we loved each other and then said goodnight. She rolled back over and snuggled up against me and that's how we fell asleep, my arms wrapped around her, our bodies tucked in against one another.

12