Freshmen Year of College

Story Info
Losing my virginity to my first college girlfriend.
894 words
3.92
10.6k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 04/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had dated 2 girls in high school, nothing serious, nothing more than kissing, so I was a virgin.

It was August, I was 19, and this brown haired, green eyed boy had just moved into my dorm room at the university. I came from a small town where I had spent the last two years as a volunteer fireman. At 5 foot 10 and 185 pounds I wasn't the biggest man on campus, but I felt free for the first time. I was starting my own life.

Before classes began I was able to find an on campus job at the grille. The hours were good and it was honest work so I was happy. The manager gave me my schedule and I showed up for my first shift a few days later.

When I walked into the grille for my first shift I was immediately awe struck by the brown eyed girl behind the counter. She was about 5 foot 8 and maybe 115 pounds. Her hair was long, brown, and had these beautiful soft curls. She had just a touch of makeup on with lipstick, was wearing a yellow airbrushed t-shirt from a sorority event, pleated acid washed jeans, and K Swiss tennis shoes. This was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen and my attraction to her was instant.

She was a student supervisor and it took little time for her to begin assigning me the dirty chores. I just smiled and said yes mam. One night she needed someone to help wash dishes and guess who she picked. We rolled a huge cart of dirty dishes to the dishwasher. This machine was like a car wash. One person loaded dirty dishes on one end and they came out clean at the other. While we're working a great conversation starts and we laugh and have a good time. After we finished we got ice cream and took our break.

I finally got the courage to ask her out and we went to the movies together. After I walked her to her dorm we had our first kiss under a dogwood tree. We kept working together, going on long walks around campus and we would sit in the dorm lobby until they kicked us out which was usually 1am. We dated until mid October and she had been to my dorm room many times.

It was Friday of my birthday weekend and my family wanted me to come home. We were in my room, sitting on my bed, kissing and touching each other when she asked if I had any condoms. I felt a lump in my throat and an anxious feeling in my stomach. I said yes, and she stood up and started taking off her clothes. My dick was so hard. Her body was so beautiful. She undid her bra in the front and when I saw her breast it took my breath away. They were 36C with big round nipples. She slid her panties down and exposed her bush and vulva then laid on my bed and got under my comforter. I suppose it was my turn to undress. I shyly took my shirt off and then quickly removed my pants and underwear so that I could jump under the covers with her.

We kissed for a few minutes, while using our hands to rub each others arms and legs. I began lightly running my hand over her stomach and up her chest to one of her breast. When my fingers crossed her nipple I heard her sigh so I leaned over and gave it a little kiss and suck. Her nipple became very erect and she was really into the sensation. I let my other hand move down across her mound until I found the entrance to her vagina. It was so wet and I couldn't believe how much heat was coming from it. I slipped my finger inside and she moaned. She wrapped her soft hand around my dick and began stroking it causing me to start moaning. After I fingered her a little more she asked if I was ready.

I had to pull the covers back and was nervously trying to open the condom. I had never put one on and she had to show me how. She rolled it down my shaft which is almost 6 inches and I got on top of her. She used her hand to guide me to her entrance and as the head of my dick penetrate her all I could think about is how amazing it felt... so hot and wet at the same time. She moaned as I pushed myself into her. Once I was completely in I pulled back and began to slowly thrust in and out. As we kissed I could feel her moaning as her tongue entered my mouth. I was too excited to last long and after about a minute of thrusting my dick just exploded. I couldn't hold it back and wave after wave of pleasure washed over me. When I withdrew the condom was full of cum.

I rolled onto my back and she laid her head on my chest, able to feel my heart pounding and gently ran her fingers up and down my arm. I kissed her forehead and rubbed her shoulder as my body began to relax.