Amber 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long, the flight started boarding and we found our way to our seats. I was now wide awake and wired from my coffee, but Amber planned on trying to nap some more so she gave me the window and offered to take the middle seat. Thankfully, our flight was half empty so she switched to the aisle. No sooner were we airborne than she dozed back off.

I spent much of the flight listening to music and just looking out the window. As I watched the country go by, I thought ahead to the coming week. Meeting Amber's family wasn't going to be all that bad; Uncle Mike sound awesome on the phone. And then those three nights in the cabin were going to be great. I passed the rest of the time reading my book and eventually we were on approach and then landing.

Amber woke up at the shudder of the wheels on touchdown. Realizing we were already there, she looked at me and smiled. After deplaning, we retrieved our bags and then got our rental car. As we pulled out of the parking garage and joined the interstate headed north, Amber said, "Someday when we're here I'll show you around the city. It's not bad... it's not great, but it's not bad either."

I laughed and said, "You sell it well. I'll take you up on that."

We had about a three-hour drive ahead of us so we settled in for the ride. We listened to music and I was enjoying seeing something new, even though the land was just as flat as Florida but all the trees were brown. We made small talk on and off for hours. We talked some more about her family, learning a little bit about everyone. I learned that Mike had been married but his wife died young and he never got remarried. Her dad did something related to finance and her mom was a math professor. Upon hearing this I said, "I see where you get your nerdiness."

After a playful slap on my arm, we kept talking as we made our way down the highway. But soon I was surprised, the flat terrain of the past couple hours disappeared and we found ourselves amidst hills. As we drove further north, the hills became larger and larger. When I expressed my surprise Amber looked at me like I was less than smart and said, "I mean, there's a reason they're called the Ozark 'Mountains.'"

I considered her response and with a conciliatory shrug said, "That's fair."

We both laughed and before long, we were pulling off the highway. After driving on winding roads through forested mountains for what seemed like a half hour, the GPS brought us to a driveway. Double checking the address, we pulled up the drive and soon came to a nice-sized, one-story wooden house set back in the woods.

As I parked the car, I looked at Amber and said, "Well I guess there's no going back."

She leaned over and kissed me saying, "You'll be fine. Let's go." We got out and held hands as we walked up to the door. A few seconds after ringing the doorbell, I heard it unlock and when it opened, we were greeted by a large smiling man. "Amber!" he almost shouted as he wrapped her in a tight hug. Then turning to me, he said, "This must be the young man you've told me all about." I shook his hand and reintroduced myself as he warmly welcomed us into his home.

The inside of Mike's house looked just as I had imagined from the outside. The walls were dark wood and the decor was part hunting lodge, part library. As I looked around, I really liked it. He came up next to me, slapped me on the shoulder and asked, "Can I get y'all something to drink?"

I said, "Please, I'll have whatever you're having." Amber nodded her agreement. Mike soon came back with three beers and holding his up, toasted, "To the two of you." We then sat around his living room and talked for what seemed like hours. At a break in the conversation, Mike stood up and said, "Oh crap, your parents will be here soon. I've got dinner almost done in the kitchen. I figured we'd have them over tonight and then the three of us would be free to do whatever tomorrow."

As Amber sat on the couch waiting for her parents, I went back to the kitchen to help Mike with whatever he needed. As it turned out, he had everything handled but we shared another beer and talked some more. Soon, we heard a knock at the door and Amber greeted her parents. After the sound died down, Mike and I came out of the kitchen and Amber introduced me around. I thought to myself that her parents seemed nice as they greeted me warmly.

Soon we were seated around Mike's table as he served dinner. It was an incredible-smelling stew served over rice. As Mike served the bowls he said to me, "Amber tells me you're something of a cook yourself."

I tried to modestly play it off but then as Amber bragged on me, listing off some of the meals I had made, I noticed her mom looking at me with approval and Mike gave me a wink. This guy knew what he was doing. As he sat down we all complimented him on how good it looked and smelled. He proudly said the meat was from a deer that he had gotten this past season. When he saw the impressed look on my face he asked if I hunted.

With an embarrassed shrug, I had to say, "No, sir. I shoot a lot and I have a.308 perfectly dialed in but I've never been hunting."

Mike just laughed and said, "Well, we'll just have to fix that later this year."

The rest of dinner flowed smoothly. Our conversation tended to focus on Amber and me. There were of course a lot of questions to get to know me, but by the end of the meal, it felt as if I had known them for years. When dinner was done, I helped Mike clear the table. When I carried the last dish into the kitchen he slapped me on the shoulder again and said, "You did alright out there. ...and don't call me 'sir' again."

I smiled and said, "Thanks, s- ...señor." Mike let out a hearty laugh and with another slap on my back said, "I like you, man. I'm glad you're here with my Amber."

With a nod I said, "I am too," as I made my way back to the living room. Everyone was seated back on various chairs and couches. We talked for another couple hours, but as it got late, Amber's parents got up and said their goodbyes. Amber followed them outside and came back in after a few more minutes.

I asked if we would be seeing them the next day and she said, "No, they've got something going on. But they wanted you to know they really enjoyed meeting you and they told me they think I made a good decision."

I smiled and gave her a kiss. Mike, who had been back in another room came out and said, "I know you guys had a long day. How about I show you down to where you'll be staying and we call it a night? I was thinking of just driving around tomorrow and showing you some sights, just spending the day together. That sound ok?"

Amber smiled and said, "Of course!"

I went outside and retrieved our bags and then Mike then showed us down to the basement. It was a large open room with two big leather couches facing a large TV. Off to the side were a bathroom and a bedroom. When we were all in the room, Mike said, "This whole area is yours. I don't need anything down here and I won't be coming down. There's your bathroom over there. And then there's the guest room. But I've gotta tell you, I don't have many guests and that bed is old and it squeaks... a lot. If you want, these couches are pretty nice. There's plenty of sheets, blankets and pillows in the bedroom. Y'all get whatever you want, ok?"

Amber went and gave her uncle a hug before thanking him again. He said goodnight and then made his way back up the stairs, shutting the door behind him at the top.

With the sound of the shutting door, Amber and I both relaxed. The hardest part of our trip was over. Amber came and gave me a big hug and said, "Thanks again for this. You were great by the way, everyone loves you."

I gave her a kiss and said, "They're great. Uncle Mike is exactly as advertised." I then walked over and brought our suitcases into the bedroom. Picking mine up and setting it on the bed, we were both surprised by the loud rusty squeak it produced. Amber and I both laughed hard and she said, "Ha! No way. Couches it is."

I looked at Amber and asked, "Hey, do you want to go get cleaned up first? While you're in there I'll make up both of the couches and then go in when you come out."

Amber agreed, grabbed her clothes and took them with her. As she took care of what she needed to in the bathroom, I grabbed some sheets and blankets. Spreading them out on both couches, I returned for the pillows and then laid them out. Heading back into the bedroom, I went through my suitcase and pulled out a pair of boxers, some shorts and a t-shirt.

No sooner had I gathered up my clothes than Amber came out of the bathroom wearing a pair of pajama pants and a t-shirt of her own. Closing the door behind me, went to the bathroom and then got into the shower and washed off. After getting dried off, I got dressed and brushed my teeth before opening the door back into the basement. All of the lights were now off and Amber was sitting on one of the couches with a blanket over her, flipping through the channels. I went to sit on the other couch and she spoke up and said, "Nah, hey, come sit with me for a while."

With a smile I turned and, sliding under her blanket, took a seat next to her. I put my arm around her as she snuggled up next to me. Soon, we found a movie we both like and settled on that even though it was already well into the middle of the film.

We sat there watching the movie for a while. I realized that since Amber started living with me, we had watched random TV shows for a while in the evenings but this was the first time we cuddled up and just watched a movie. We both laughed and quoted lines that we each had memorized. Soon I found myself smiling not at the movie but just because I was enjoying being snuggled up with her there on the couch.

A few minutes later, while the movie reached a boring point, Amber turned and kissed me, then kissed me again, and soon we were making out. As we kissed, Amber rubbed her hand across my chest. Reciprocating, I reached over and cupped her breast. I sighed as I felt her already-hardened nipple through her shirt. As we continued kissing, I gently caressed her breasts. When I rubbed her nipples and made her whimper, I felt myself getting hard. Reaching over with my other hand, I switched off the TV.

We continued making out and I suddenly let out a quiet moan as I felt Ambers fingers brush across the front of my shorts, tickling my now fully-erect penis. With a conspiratorial smile, she put her finger to her lips and said "Shhhh."

Feeling that I was already hard, Amber then quietly groaned and ran her hand once more along the length of my shaft. As her fingers ran up the outside of my shorts, I quietly moaned in Amber's ear and reached down between her legs. She sighed as my fingers slid up the front of her thin pajama pants. As I got to the top, I tickled my fingers against her clitoris and she whispered, "Ugh, fuck yes."

At this point, we had stopped kissing because we were both breathing so heavily. I took my hand and slid it beneath the waist of her pants. I quietly groaned, "Mmm, Amber" as my fingers touched directly against her pubic hair and I realized she wasn't wearing any panties. My fingers then teased across her clitoris and as our skin touched, she let out a long exhale and reached her hand inside my underwear and wrapped her hand around my erection.

Knowing we had to be quiet, we still both quietly moaned as I began rubbing her clitoris and she stroked my penis. After a few minutes, I put my fingers down and wiped up the front of her vagina, gathering her wetness on my fingertips and spreading it up across her labia and onto her clitoris. With the added lubrication, I gradually began rubbing faster in tiny circles. Amber buried her face into my chest to muffle her moan again and began slowly rocking her hips.

As she became more aroused, Amber began stroking me faster. With this increased speed, I felt the familiar tightness building as I was getting closer. With another long, quiet moan in her ear, I whispered, "Ughhhh, I'm so close. Do you want me to cum?"

She just nodded her head and started jerking me off quickly. I held my breath as I felt all the muscles in my body tense. With two more tugs on my throbbing erection, I felt all the tension suddenly release as my penis began spasming and I ejaculated in my boxers. I managed to muffle my grunts each time I felt my penis spasm in her hand. When my orgasm finally subsided, Amber slipped her hand from my pants and immediately put it down her own. As she began masturbating, I slid off the couch and kneeling in front of her pulled her pants down to her knees. Looking down and seeing me lick my middle finger, she spread her thighs and tilted her head back whispering, "Oh fuck yes... do it..."

As Amber rubbed at her clitoris, I placed the tip of my finger at the entrance to her vagina and slipped it inside her. She put her other hand over her mouth and let out a long low groan as she felt my finger penetrate her. Her breathing became faster and shallower as I gently slid my finger back and forth between the hot, soft walls of her wet vagina. When I heard her breathing turn to short panting, I curled my finger up and gently began rubbing it across her G-spot. As soon as I did this, she breathlessly gasped, "Oh fuck... I'm cumming..."

Amber held her breath and I watched as her body began shaking. Then her legs snapped shut as her whole body convulsed in waves as she was overtaken by her orgasm. The walls of her vagina spasm rhythmically against my finger, accompanied by muffled grunts, and finally a whispered, "Oh fuck yes..." As her orgasm died down, her body relaxed back into the couch and she let out a long, satisfied exhale.

Slipping my finger from inside her, I wiped it on my shorts and then crawled up next to Amber. Before she could pull her pants back up I said, "Hang on, wait!" I took off my shirt and gave it to her, "Here, don't get your pants all messed up."

With a chuckle, she took my shirt and wiped between her legs before tossing it back to me. She then pulled her pants up as I used the shirt to wipe myself off the best I could. I would need to go take these boxers off but first, I snuggled up next to Amber and gave her a long kiss. She then looked into my eyes and said, "Thank you, I needed that."

I smiled and said, "Me too." With one more kiss I got up and excused myself to the bathroom. Taking off my boxers, I wiped myself off again and then balled them up and threw them into a bag I carried in my suitcase for dirty clothes.

When I returned, Amber briefly took my place in the bathroom. I crawled into the makeshift bed on my couch and felt myself suddenly getting tired. Amber came out, gave me a kiss goodnight and I was asleep before she had even fixed the blankets on her own couch.

12