Amber 17

Story Info
A second day of hiking and passion at the cabin.
8.2k words
4.78
2.6k
4

Part 17 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 02/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkpolk
jkpolk
41 Followers

I awoke again early as the sunlight came through the windows. Amber was still sleeping and as I rolled over, I felt a serious case of morning wood in my sweatpants. I briefly considered waking her and getting some relief but I decided that we had a long day ahead of us; I would save it for later.

I decided to slide out of bed quietly and make my way downstairs. I relieved myself in the downstairs bathroom, washed my hands and went out into the kitchen. I felt myself getting back to normal as I prepared another pot of coffee for the morning. As the coffee machine began to run, I searched through the kitchen for what I would need to make a special breakfast.

Retrieving the loaf of French bread, some eggs, milk and some vanilla and cinnamon, I set about making up batter for French toast. I then found some bacon in the refrigerator and decided to make it in the oven to minimize the mess of frying it up. As the oven preheated, I sliced the bread and surveyed the kitchen to make sure I had everything I needed. When the oven was ready, I put the bacon in and started heating up the griddle. With the griddle hot, I dipped some bread into the batter and then started cooking up the French toast.

Upstairs, Amber woke to the combined aroma of the coffee, bacon and cinnamon. As the smells registered in her mind, she excitedly sat up in bed. After going to the bathroom and briefly straightening herself up, she made her way downstairs, where she saw me working away at the griddle. Sneaking up behind me, she wrapped her arms around my waist, pushed herself up against me and kissed me on the neck. "Oh my god, it smells amazing... are you trying to earn something extra special today?"

I laughed and turning my head to kiss her, joked back, "Well, you've only gotten me off once each of the past couple days so I figured I needed to step up my game."

With a genuine look of shock Amber said, "Shit, you're right. I'm sorry, it's me who needs to step up my game."

I laughed and said, "No, babe, really it's ok. I was just kidding. I've been more than satisfied this week. Everything's been perfect."

Then with a grin Amber reached around and playfully touched the front of my pants and said, "Yeah, but I said I was going to fuck you dry and based on what came out of my ass last night, I've still got some work to do."

We both laughed as she turned and poured herself a cup of coffee and sat at the counter. Taking up her spot at the counter, she said, "But seriously, what we did last night? I can't wait to do that again."

Looking over at her and smiling, I said, "Me neither. That was... unbelievable."

With a satisfied smile, Amber watched as I made the last batch of French toast and then pulled the bacon from the oven. Making up a plate and handing it to her she looked down at it and let out a little moan of approval. As we ate, we discussed our plans for the morning. It was nice out again but the weather looked like it was going to get pretty nasty and snowy overnight. We would definitely be staying in the next day. Both of us knew what that meant and neither of us were disappointed with the weather report.

So with our attention shifted back to the present I asked, "So how's your body feeling today? I was looking at the map and there's a really easy, flat hike that has a pretty cool view; I think you'll really like it."

Amber reached down and rubbed her thighs, "My legs and feet and fine..." then with a grin added, "ass feels great by the way." Then with a chuckle said, "Yeah, if you promise it's not like yesterday that sounds good. I've even got another pair of leggings for you."

With a big smile I said, "Mmm, perfect." Then taking another bite of food I added, "So hey, I was looking at that map. The trail is actually halfway back towards town. I was thinking that you and I could walk around and see the shops and we could call Mike and see if he wanted to meet us for lunch.

Amber now had a big smile and said, "That would be great, I know he'd love that."

We both finished up our breakfasts and Amber got up to do the dishes. From my seat at the counter I watched her move and then with a groan said, "Knowing you've got nothing underneath those sweatpants... If we didn't have so much planned for this morning I'd give you a repeat of yesterday."

Turning and looking at me, she playfully lowered her waistband on one side, showing me her pale, round ass. I moaned at the sight and said, "Just wait til you see what I've got for you later." I smiled and got up, taking the last sip of my coffee I turned to go upstairs. As I walked away I heard Amber cry out, "You're such a fucking tease!"

Laughing to myself, I made my way upstairs and grabbed my clothes for the day, which were identical to the ones from the day before. Going into the bathroom, I brushed my teeth, put on some deodorant and finished getting ready before finally getting dressed.

When I emerged from the bathroom, I saw Amber standing at the dresser with her back to me. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her and said, "Sorry about that. You do look really hot in those. Promise me you'll wear the same thing later?"

Turning and kissing me she said, "I might have something else to wear tonight; but if we're stuck in the cabin all day, I think sweatpants and a sweatshirt with nothing underneath would be perfect."

Giving her another kiss, I sighed, "Sounds great."

I then sat in one of the leather chairs and watched as Amber pulled on her underwear and leggings. As she finished getting dressed she asked, "Hey, would you mind giving Uncle Mike a call about this afternoon? Trust me, it would mean a lot coming from you."

"Sure," I said reaching for my phone.

I dialed his number and when he picked up he sounded concerned, "Hey man, everything ok?"

I laughed and said, "Yeah of course. Everything's perfect. But hey, I was calling because Amber and I were going to be in town later and wanted to see if you'd like to meet us for a late lunch."

With a hearty laugh Mike said, "Of course, hell yeah! That'd be great, thanks, what time were you thinking?"

"How does 2:00 sound?" I asked

"Perfect, I'll see you then."

I hung up and Amber was looking at me with an 'I told you so' look on her face. I chuckled and said, "Yeah, he sounds pretty excited."

Pulling her vest on, Amber said, "Well, you ready?"

I stood up and we headed downstairs. After grabbing another couple of bottles of water and putting them in my backpack, I got my jacket from the back of a chair and we headed out.

The drive to the trailhead didn't take long and after pulling into the small gravel lot, we got out and looked around. It was beautiful; the cool air was refreshing and even the empty road winding off into the trees was pleasant to look at. The only sounds that could be heard were the bare branches in the breeze and the rushing of water. With an excited look, Amber came around the car and gave me a big hug and said, "Thank you for this. If I haven't already thanked you, this trip, bringing me out to see my uncle and these days alone out here with you have been perfect. I love you so much."

I smiled and said, "I love you too, Amber. You don't have to thank me."

With a grin she said, "Oh, but I will."

I laughed as I reached into the car and grabbed my bag. Throwing it over my shoulder and locking the doors, we started down the trail holding hands. Again, the forest of bare trees was surprisingly beautiful. We walked along and after a while Amber said "So..." I waited a moment and she continued, "I've been thinking about what you said this morning and I know you were joking but I do actually feel bad about one thing. I've told you everything I've wanted and you've done it for me. I want to do something for you; I want to make you feel as special as you've made me feel and I feel like I haven't done a good job of that."

Stopping and holding her hands in front of me I said, "Amber, no. Everything we've done this week has been incredible for me too." With a chuckle I added, "Especially when you're a little tipsy and let yourself really go, that gets me turned on like nothing else. You haven't had to ask me what I wanted because everything you've done has been exactly that."

She smiled and kissed me and we continued down the path. Amber then said, "But still, maybe I just need to get you a little tipsier."

In that moment I understood what she was getting at. For as hot as it was for me to have Amber take control and let herself go, she wanted me to do the same. At that realization I said, "I'm sorry if I haven't made you feel the same. I just don't want to do anything you don't want or say something that ends up sounding silly."

Amber now stopped and pulling me to her said, "No, there's nothing you would do that I don't also want. And nothing you say is silly. I want you to do me and let yourself go too. Trust me, like you've said to me, if it's what you want and feels good to you, then it's exactly what I want too. You think you could try it tonight?"

Now I have her a kiss and said, "Absolutely... but just to be safe yeah, for this first time let's plan on getting nice and tipsy."

Amber laughed and said, "Oh, that's not a problem."

With a hug, we continued on our hike. Soon, the trail emerged from the woods and before us was a rushing river. We stopped and looked around, both of us captivated by the scene. In awe I said, "I've never seen anything like this. I've only seen stuff like this in pictures." Amber just squeezed my hand and we started up the path that lead gently uphill against the current.

As we walked along, we listened to the soothing sound of the rushing water. As we continued up the path, the sound of the water became louder. Soon, a gentle roaring sound could be heard; and then, we made it to what I had brought Amber to see. In front of us was a stunning waterfall. We both stopped and gawked at the majesty of it. Crystal clear water cascaded down into a pool, where it splashed and formed white clouds of mist before flowing down the river in a rushing current. We walked closer, where there was a little clearing with a wooden bench. Amber walked up behind the bench and resting her hands on the back, said, "Wow, this is beautiful. Did you know this was here??"

I walked up behind her and wrapping my arms around her said, "Yeah, pretty cool huh?" I then kissed her on the neck, eliciting a whimper, and hugged her tightly. We stood there like that, just enjoying the view for a few minutes. I then reached up and taking her breasts in my hand, whispered in her ear, "I could pull those sexy leggings down right now and do you right here."

With a moan Amber said, "Why don't you?"

With a chuckle I squeezed her breasts and said, "Well, because there's some people coming up the trail behind us."

Looking over her shoulder and seeing another couple halfway down the trail, she groaned, "You've gotta be fucking kidding me."

We both laughed and she turned and kissed me, saying, "You fucking owe me."

With a smile I said, "It's the thought that counts right?"

Giving me a playful slap on the shoulder she said, "Yeah, it's a good start."

We took one more look at the waterfall and then turned and started back down the path. As we passed the other couple, we smiled and greeted them. Then as we were out of earshot, Amber said under her breath, "Fucking cockblocking assholes."

We both laughed hysterically as we continued on and eventually made it back to the car. Getting back into the car, I got our water bottles out and handed one to Amber. Taking a drink she said, "Now this is much more my style of hiking. ...well, minus the other people."

Giving her a kiss I said, "I'll make it up to you." Then we backed out of the parking lot and headed into town. We were scheduled to meet Mike for lunch at 2:00 but our hike unfortunately took less time than I was originally planning. With a little over an hour to kill, we parked at the end of the street and made our way among the various shops. We quickly passed the time by browsing through the boutiques and antique shops. Neither of us found anything we were particularly interested in; but we both enjoyed just being in each other's company, exploring the quaint town.

Before we knew it, we had killed enough time and we walked down to the cafe, where Mike was already waiting for us. With a huge smile, he hugged both of us and we went inside and got a table. After ordering lunch, we sat there talking; Mike was clearly thrilled by the invitation.

Soon the conversation turned to Amber and me. First, Mike asked how we were liking the cabin. After thanking him again, not only for the reservation but also generously stocking it with food, we both told him how perfect our stay had been. With a knowing smile Mike said, "Well keep enjoying it; that's what it's there for." He then reminded us that it was available to us whenever we wanted it.

But then Mike asked a question that neither Amber nor I had even discussed. Looking down at the ring on her finger he asked, "So, when are y'all thinking of getting married?"

In a bit of shock, Amber and I looked at each other. Amber then stammered, "Umm, well... honestly we haven't even thought about it. We've just been enjoying each other and it hasn't even come up."

Mike winked and said, "That's fine. Y'all keep enjoying each other and just be sure to let your uncle know when it is so he can be there."

Blushing and putting her face in her hands Amber embarrassingly said, "Shit, that did not come out like I meant." Meanwhile Mike and I couldn't stop laughing, not so much at what she said but at her embarrassed reaction.

I then put my arm around Amber to cheer her up and said, "Mike, you'll be the first person to know."

Soon our food arrived and spared Amber any more teasing. As we ate, Mike said, "Well, since my last question went over so well, let me ask you one more."

Amber looked up with apprehension while I sat back and enjoyed the awkward silence. Then Mike asked, "So have y'all given any thought to where you're going to live?"

With a look of relief, Amber was able to say, "Actually, we were just talking about this yesterday. At first, we had been thinking of looking for a used house. But the more we talked about it, I think we're leaning towards building something that we really want, something we'll be happy with for a long time."

Now with a big smile on his face Mike said, "That's great! I think you'll be much happier with that in the long run. Have y'all looked around for a place to build yet?"

I chuckled and said, "No, we literally just decided this yesterday."

Laughing, Mike said, "Yeah, you did say that didn't you? Well hey, I know a great realtor down there. Do you mind if I give him a call and tell him about what you're looking for? He can get the ball rolling and then when you meet with him, you'll be that much farther along?"

"That... that would be great, thank you," Amber said.

"Cool, what should I tell him you're looking for, an acre?"

Almost choking on my bite of food I said, "I... uhh... I don't know if we're going to be able to afford an acre. Everything's so damn expensive. We'll probably have to settle for a quarter acre, a half would probably be stretching it."

Leaning back with a big satisfied smile Mike said, "Son, remember what I told you leaving my house? You take care of my Amber and I'll take care of you. By the way Amber looks at you, I can tell you're keeping up your end of the bargain. Let me keep up mine."

With a look of shock and confusion Amber said, "No Uncle Mike... there's no way--"

Before she could finish he cut her off and said, "Baby, I can't take this money with me when I'm gone. You're all I've got. This wouldn't be a big deal, really. Consider it an early wedding present from me."

With a tear in her eye, Amber got up and rushed around the table and gave her uncle a huge hug. When they were done I reached across the table and gave him a firm handshake and sincerely thanked him. I then said, "Hey, if you're seriously considering doing that, at least let me pay for lunch today."

Laughing his hearty laugh again he said, "Ok, son, I'll let you do that. ...and no, I'm not considering doing that; I've already decided."

Amber returned to her seat and I put my arm around her again. Neither of us could really understand what had just happened but we were both thrilled. Then looking outside, Mike said, "Hey, the weather says it's supposed to snow tomorrow. What time do you all need to get out of here on Friday?"

I thought about it, doing the math in my head, and said, "We've got a late afternoon flight but we probably should leave around 11:00 just to be safe."

Mike nodded his head and said, "Perfect. The roads will be plenty cleared by then. But your driveway is going to be a bitch. Let me do you a favor; I'll follow you back to the cabin. I want you to park down by the street and then I'll drive you back up. My truck can handle the snow and I'll pick you up Friday morning and get you down to your car."

I shook my head and said, "Man, thanks. This is the sort of crap we don't have to plan for back home. I really appreciate it."

Right then the waitress came up with the bill, which I paid and soon we were leaving the cafe. Mike said, "Y'all go ahead. I'll meet you up there in a few minutes," before heading off to his truck. Amber and I walked hand in hand back to our car. When we got there, I pulled her close and gave her a long kiss. Looking at each other, I said, "What the fuck just happened?"

Amber just smiled and said, "Well, that's Uncle Mike."

We got back into the car and made the drive back to the cabin. Arriving at the turnoff for the driveway I found a nice flat spot off to the side and parked the car. Within a few minutes Mike pulled up in his truck and we headed up the winding driveway. Arriving at the cabin, we all got out and Amber again gave him a hug and again thanked him. Mike said, "Guys, don't mention it, really." Then opening a case in the bed of his truck he said, "Hey, since you two are going to be snowed in, I figured you could probably use this."

Turning to me he handed me a box. In it was another couple bottles of wine and some bourbon. "I didn't know which you'd prefer so I figured I'd give you the option."

I thanked Mike and he just smiled that knowing smile of his and said, "What is it Amber said, y'all enjoy yourselves?"

Mike and I laughed hysterically while Amber, unlocking the front door shouted back, "Fuck both of you!"

With a wink Mike said under his breath to me, "Nah, that's your job." Then with a slap on my back he got back in his truck and shouted, "I'll see both of y'all Friday morning!"

Joining Amber at the front door, we waved as Mike drove away. I then walked in and set the box on the counter as Amber looked through it. "Wow, he really does want us to enjoy ourselves," she said with a chuckle as she put the bottles of sparkling wine in the refrigerator.

Watching her bend over, I was reminded just how amazing she looked in those leggings. Looking outside it was already late afternoon. When Amber stood back up she was holding the already-chilled bottle in her hand and said, "What was that about getting you tipsy?"

With a smile I grabbed another couple of cups from the cupboard and set them on the counter. Then turning to Amber I wrapped my arms around her waist, resting my hands on her backside and said, "You know, you don't have to get me drunk for me to want to have sex with you."

"Oh I know. But I want you to really let yourself go. I want to hear you talk dirty to me. I want you to take control and do everything you want to me. You're such a nice guy... you're respectful of me and I love you for that. But tonight I want you to give in to all your desires. I don't want you to make love to me tonight. I want you to fuck me."

jkpolk
jkpolk
41 Followers