Amber 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breathing harder now, she looked back down at me and just nodded her head as she began rocking her hips harder. She was now moaning with each thrust of her hips and I reached back down and grasped her ass and started thrusting my hips in rhythm with her. Feeling me now thrusting into her from below, Amber exclaimed, "Oh yes... just like that... I want you to cum inside me."

She was now no longer just rocking her hips but was riding on top of me, grunting and groaning as I thrust myself deeper inside her. As I felt the tension rising, I closed my eyes and my head was thrown back. I felt myself stuck right on the edge I moaned, "Oh fuck, Amber... ughh, I'm so fucking close."

At that, Amber began bucking her hips harder. As she did, she reached down between her legs and started touching herself. At the sight of her masturbating while riding me, I felt my body tense. When the release came I exclaimed loudly, "Oh fuck yes... ohh... NOW!"

I squeezed her ass tightly as I felt my penis spasming as I began forcefully ejaculating inside her. I groaned loudly with each spasm of my penis as my hands gripped onto her tightly. Almost immediately, I felt the walls of her vagina clench down and begin rhythmically spasming as Amber cried out, "Oh yes... yes... YES!"

As my last spasm passed, I watched Amber's body twitch as each wave of her orgasm passed over her. With one final spasm of her body, she let out a long exhale, "Oh my god..."

When we had both finished, she collapsed down atop me, both of us breathing heavily. I felt my now-flaccid penis slip from inside her, followed by a glob of her wetness mixed with my semen drip out onto me. We laid there, even after we had both caught our breath and regained our senses. I wrapped my arms around Amber and just held her. Then with a sigh I said, "Amber... that was perfect."

She sat up, still straddled atop me and smiled. I just shook my head and said, "You're so sexy."

Amber rolled off to the side and flopped down next to me. As she landed on her back she laughed and said, "That felt... so good." Then she continued, "I'm not just talking about the sex. I'm talking about how good it felt to wear something for you and see how into it you were. For the first time I really felt sexy. I mean, you've always made me feel sexy but for the first time, I felt like something I was doing was really sexy and fuck... that turned me on so much."

I rolled over and looking at her said, "You've always been sexy. I'm just glad you realize that now." With a laugh I added, "So I take it this isn't the last time I'll get to see you in lingerie?"

With a big smile, Amber shook her head and said, "Oh hell no."

I gave her a long kiss and then asked, "So what changed? I thought you said you weren't comfortable wearing lingerie?"

With another smile she said, "Well... I felt good in that bathing suit when I tried it on at the mall. So before I met back up with you I stopped and got something that looked like it. I wasn't sure if I could really do it but you've made me feel so good this week, it was easy. ...and I'm so glad I did."

Giving her another kiss I just said, "Me too, babe... me too."

I then got up from the bed, looking down at her lying there I just smiled and then walked over to the windows and looked outside. As I looked out I said, "Oh wow, come look at this."

A few seconds later she was standing next to me looking out at a brisk snowfall in the moonlight. I wrapped my arms around her and we stood there, naked and warm, watching the beautiful scene outside. Giving her a kiss on the neck I whispered, "Tomorrow is going to be so fun."

Amber just whimpered and groaned, "Oh fuck yeah..."