Amber 21

Story Info
Amber and I make the most of our last day off from work.
8k words
4.55
2k
2
0

Part 21 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 02/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkpolk
jkpolk
42 Followers

I awoke in the morning feeling completely energized. This was to be a huge day. Amber's uncle had arranged for a realtor to take us around and show us some potential lots for the house we wanted to build. While visiting him in Arkansas just a few days ago, Mike surprised us by telling us he wanted to take care of paying for it so that we could get something bigger than what we would otherwise be able to afford. Despite our albeit feeble attempts to argue against it, he insisted. So today, Amber and I were to meet with the realtor to go look at three locations.

Feeling excited, I was also feeling a little playful but Amber was still fast asleep. I did my very best to sneak quietly out of bed and into the bathroom where I slowly closed the door. Taking care of my business in near silence and then brushing my teeth, I quietly opened the door back to the bedroom.

My efforts had been successful; Amber was still fast asleep facedown on her pillow. Just the night before, Amber and I had played a game of "would you rather" in which one of the questions was about morning sex. Amber mentioned that we don't do it enough; so, I figured this would be a good chance to rectify that.

I gently slid back in bed and then slowly scooted next to her. Unsure of how to proceed, I decided to just do one of the things I enjoyed most and I began very lightly rubbing my hand across her bare ass. As my hand glided over the smooth skin of her backside, I could feel myself getting aroused already. As I kept rubbing her butt, I eventually heard a gentle whimper from her. Rubbing a little more firmly, I heard her sigh. Now with the recognition that she would be receptive, I felt myself become fully hard.

Knowing also that she was now awake, I let my naked body lie directly against her and draped one leg over hers. As I did this, my erection rubbed against her hip and Amber let out a little moan and said in her raspy morning voice, "Mmmm, what is that?"

"That's what your body does to me," I replied in a hushed voice. Amber then wiggled her hips in response, causing her ass cheek to rub against me. When she then rolled onto her side facing away from me, I reached around and took one of her breasts in my hand. She sighed as I gently caressed it before teasing her nipple, feeling it become hard between my fingers. Amber moaned and I felt her raise her knee up to spread her thighs apart. While kissing her on the neck, I reaching down between her legs and brushed my fingers up her labia to her clitoris. This caused her to moan louder and with my face next to her ear I groaned, "I want you so bad..."

Amber turned her head and breathlessly replied, "Then take me."

I immediately got to work rubbing her clitoris. Amber's quiet groans and whimpers told me when I'd found just the right pace. Soon her whimpers began soft moans and then she gasped out "Oh yes..."

I brushed my fingers down across her vagina and when I felt that she was already getting wet, I groaned in response. With a sigh, Amber lifted her top leg and placed her foot on the bed behind me. With her legs now spread wide and a space for me, I angled my hips and guided my aching erection up against her vagina. With a gentle rock forward of my hips, my penis slid inside her and we both moaned together.

I groaned, "Ughh you're so tight..." as I began slowly rocking my hips and felt the warm walls envelope my shaft. As soon as I started slowly thrusting myself inside her, this position allowed me to reach around and begin rubbing her clitoris. Amber immediately groaned, "Oh fuck this is good."

The slow gentle pace of my thrusting allowed me to bring Amber right to the edge with my fingers first. As I rubbed faster and harder at her clitoris, her breathing became shallower and soon she exclaimed, "Oh fuck... I'm so close..."

Upon hearing that, I sped up my hips and was now absolutely giving it to her from behind. Her moan became a squeal of a prolonged "Yessss!!" until her legs suddenly snapped together and her body began convulsing. She grunted with each shake of her body and groaned, "Oh fuck yes... cum for me, baby..."

I could only gasp, "Oh Amberrrrrr....." as the walls of her vagina clenched down on me and then rhythmically spasmed, causing me to lose control and begin ejaculating. I reached around and held onto her as my body heaved while waves of absolute ecstasy washed over me. With a final, powerful spasm, I groaned, "Oh god, yes..."

When we had both finished, my penis slipped from inside her and I wrapped my arms around Amber, holding her tight. With a kiss on her neck I said, "Good morning."

Amber chuckled and said, "Fuck yeah it is."

I smiled, she rolled over and we kissed. She then looked into my eyes and asked, "What brought that about?"

I shrugged and said, "I woke up horny. Thought you'd might like to join me."

Amber then smiled, knowing I was beginning to be comfortable initiating spontaneous sex with her. She kissed me and said, "We better get cleaned up, we've got a big day." She then paused for a second and said, "But that? You can fuck me like that whenever you want."

I smniled and, givng her a kiss, said, "I just might."

We rolled out of bed and took a quick shower together. After drying off, we stood at the vanity, preparing together for the day. We made eye contact in the mirror, causing each of us to smile. I then went out into the bedroom to get dressed while she used the toilet.

I pulled on a pair of jeans and chose a casual button down that I could wear untucked. Finally I got my pair of boat shoes and I was ready to go. I quickly made the bed and then sat back and watched as Amber came out of the bathroom. She stopped at the dresser to pull on some panties and then disappeared into the closet. A minute or so later she emerged wearing a beautiful blue and green floral print sundress that came down just below her knees. She looked up to ask for my opinion but the look on my face answered that for her.

Hopping off the bed I walked up to her and gave her a kiss saying, "Damn, I should've waited for you to get dressed before going in for morning sex."

Amber laughed and said, "Guess I've got something to look forward to later today?"

As I walked out into the kitchen I hollered back, "If I can wait that long..."

Smiling to myself I started making coffee for us as Amber finished doing her hair and putting on some makeup. When she finally came around the corner all done up and wearing a pair of strappy sandals, I stopped and said, "Amber, all joking aside, you look absolutely beautiful."

She came up to me with a smile and gave me a kiss as she grabbed her travel mug of coffee. While she took a sip, I said, "So we're meeting this guy in a couple hours. I thought you and I could go out for breakfast today."

Amber got a big smile and said, "Yeah, I've been wanting that for a while now."

We grabbed all our things and headed to the car. I couldn't keep my eyes off Amber during the short drive to the restaurant; she looked absolutely beautiful. There was also something about knowing that we had just had sex that made me appreciate her body even more.

Thankfully when we got there there wasn't a wait and we were shown to a table. We both got some more coffee and Amber ordered an omelette while I got the French toast. As we waited for our food, we sipped our coffee and talked about our upcoming meeting. I asked if she knew anything about the properties and she said didn't. The only thing she said was that the realtor had already sent the listings to Mike and he had "approved of them," whatever that meant.

We chatted a little longer, mainly about how weird and clandestine the whole process felt, but also about our excitement. We again talked about our priorities, which were in line with each other's: quiet, privacy and ideally a little seclusion. A few minutes later our food arrived. We continued chatting about the subject at hand but most of our attention was on our breakfast. When we finished Amber said, "That was pretty good." Then leaning across the table she whispered, "I like your breakfasts better because I can jerk off the cook."

We both laughed and I felt proud that my fiancé was as messed up as I was. After paying the bill we left and Amber called the realtor. He said he'd meet us at the first property and sent us an address. Putting it into my phone I could see it was taking us towards the water. The drive didn't take long and we were indeed less than a mile from the ocean. Amber and I arrived first and had just stepped out of the car when the realtor pulled up behind us. He got out and introduced himself as Steve.

After the initial pleasantries he said, "Ok, I have just a couple things to tell you before we get started. So first, as I told you on the phone, your uncle has already seen the listings for the three properties we'll see today. He approved of each and as such, he told me not to discuss price with you. So I can tell you all about each lot but Mike insisted that you decide without money being a factor. And finally, if none of these three is what you're looking for, we'll just refine our search and find something that works. Ok?"

"Yeah, sounds good," I said looking around. Steve proceeded to give us some basic details about the lot and then invited us to look around. It was pretty if a beach house is what you were looking to build. The lot even had a dock with canal access to the intracoastal and from there to the ocean. Amber and I weren't into boating and really didn't see ourselves getting into it. Plus, aside from a couple scrawny palm trees, the sandy lot was completely empty.

We went back to Steve and thanked him but told him that it wasn't what we were looking for. He asked what our vision was. Amber told him that we wanted something a little more private, secluded even, with trees in a quiet location. Steve got a smile on his face and said, "Well, you've just described the third lot pretty perfectly."

Encouraged, I asked, "Out of curiosity, where is the second lot located?"

Steve said, "Actually, it's one of the last undeveloped lots in Bear's Run. It's right on the 7th fairway. Beautiful lot but not exactly private or secluded."

Amber and I both laughed. Bear's Run was an incredibly upscale golf community. Even if given the lot for free, there's no way we would be able to build anything that met their standards. That was definitely not going to be an option.

Steve then sent us an address for the third lot. It looked like it would take us around 20 minutes and we agreed to meet up there. We headed west, going through town past our office and continued on. Soon we passed under the interstate, which tends to divide the developed, coastal community from the more rural interior.

After another five minutes or so, we came to the turnoff. We turned onto a newer looking road and passed a simple sign at the entrance announcing the name of the development. The road lead back through a thick piney forest. We made a few turns on our way back into the neighborhood, passing large lots with large but tasteful and not-at-all ostentatious houses. Finally we arrived at the address. Again, Steve pulled up just as we were getting out of our car. As he approached, we looked around and I said, "Steve, these lots look bigger than an acre."

Steve chuckled and said, "Ah yes, I should have mentioned that. So this development is divided into 5-acre lots. As you can see, there's thick pine woods all throughout. This particular lot is a little narrower but it's deep. It has thick woods surrounding the property with a pretty open center so you would need minimal clearing. Oh, and Mike made a point of me telling you when we came out here that in the back of the property is a small pond."

Amber and I laughed to ourselves while she said under her breath, "You've gotta be fucking kidding me." We looked around and despite all the lots around this one being developed, we could only see one house. We definitely had seclusion. Taking a stroll just a few dozen feet back into the property, the woods were definitely thick and completely ringed the property. We would have no problem with privacy.

Then I spoke up again and said, "Steve, you said this was five acres right? And Mike knows this and approves?"

Steve replied, "Yes, and before you start to worry about it, I can't tell you a price but I can tell you to put you at ease that this is actually the least expensive of the three properties he was considering."

Amber pulled me aside and said, "He fucking planned this. He wanted all along for us to take this five-acre piece of land. But he knew we'd never accept such a huge gift, so first he had his friend show us two other ridiculously expensive, one-acre lots that he knew didn't fit our style. Then he had Steve bring us out here." Amber started laughing, "Yep, that's Uncle Mike."

With a smile I held Amber by the hips and said, "Manipulative or not... it's pretty damn perfect."

Smiling back at me Amber said, "You're fucking right it is. We've found ourselves a place to build our house." She then wrapped her arms around me and gave me a big kiss.

When we returned to Steve, he smiled and said, "So is this the one?"

Amber said, "Yeah but you knew that already didn't you?"

Steve shrugged and said, "Look, you'll have to take that up with Mike; but yeah, he actually contacted the seller and they drew up a conditional contract pending your approval. It's yours if you just say the word."

Amber squeezed my hand and we both said "Yes!"

Steve shook both of our hands and congratulated us. I asked what else we needed to do for him and he said nothing, that everything else would be between Mike and him. We thanked him again and he got in his car and drove off. Amber and I were left standing alone in this quiet, wooded neighborhood looking at a piece of land that would hopefully soon have our house on it. Amber was the first to react. Throwing her arms around me, I could feel her shaking. "Holy fucking shit, is this really happening?!?"

I could only laugh. I gave her a huge hug and we kissed. Then Amber, looking back out at the lot said, "A house with a pool on a giant wooded, secluded piece of land... Do you realize how much stuff you and I will do out here?"

I just laughed again but as I did I reached down and rubbed her backside through the thin fabric of her sundress. I gave her one last kiss and then we got back in the car. As we pulled away, neither of us could believe what just happened. We had a lot to build a house on and it was far bigger than anything we'd ever imagined.

Before we had even gotten out of the neighborhood Amber had pulled out her phone, dialed her uncle and put it on speaker. Amber told him that we had made a decision and he pretended to be surprised; but by the time we got back to the apartment, Amber had managed to get him to admit that she had cracked his scheme. Obviously neither Amber nor I was mad about his machinations, Amber simply wanted credit for figuring it out. We thanked him profusely but he wouldn't hear anything of it. He was honestly just happy and glad that he could do this for us.

I then asked Mike how long the paperwork was going to take. He estimated three or four weeks for the title agencies to do their thing. I asked him to keep us updated and told him that when he came to town to sign the papers, we were planning a celebration. He promised to let us know as soon as he heard something. After thanking him again, we said goodbye and the call ended.

Amber and I sat in the car in the parking lot. Looking at the clock, it was still early in the afternoon. We looked at each other and I asked, "What do we do now?"

Amber just looked back at me and said, "We celebrate."

Looking her up and down sitting next to me in that beautiful dress I asked, "So, are you hungry now to go get lunch or do you want to go inside and we can go out later for a nice dinner?"

Hiking her dress up to show me her legs Amber asked with her seductive grin, "I don't know, when do want to eat?"

Without another word spoken, we both reached for the door handles at the same time and exited the car. As I got my keys out to unlock the apartment, Amber stood directly behind me, her hands rubbing my butt. As soon as we got through the door and I closed it behind me, Amber threw her arms around me and kissed me. I put my hands on her hips and then rubbed her backside through the thin fabric of her dress. As we kissed Amber slowly walked backwards until she bumped into one of the chairs around the dinette table and sat down.

I bent over to continue kissing her while she reached up, undid my belt and pants and then reached her hand inside my jeans. I sighed as she rubbed her hand over me through my underwear, coaxing my penis to become erect. Once she felt me become fully hard, she grabbed the side of my jeans and pulled both my pants and underwear down together. Then grasping my erection in her hand, she slowly stroked me while I caressed her breasts through her dress.

A moment later, I put my hands on Amber's thighs and lowered myself to my knees. She looked down at me with a look of desire on her face and spread her legs, scooting forward on the chair.

Looking back up at her, I took my time unbuckling the straps on her sandals. Taking them off, I gently caressed her feet. Amber sighed as I massaged each foot and then moaned when I took one of her feet and gently sucked on her big toe.

Looking back up at her, she was still breathing heavily, anticipating what I might do next. With a grin on my face, she saw me disappear up her dress. I buried my face between her legs and kissed her panties. With my kisses teasing her, she sighed and then softly moaned while I brushed my fingers up and down the front of her crotch. I continued teasing her with my fingertips, eliciting little moans from her until I saw a little damp spot forming on the front of her thin cotton panties.

Taking a deep breath, I moaned as I took in her intoxicating scent. Then reaching up, I grasped the sides of her panties. When Amber lifted her hips, I pulled them down, seeing the strip of slick wetness coating the inside front. I could hear her panting just before I let my tongue lick from her vagina up across her labia. She then moaned when I flicked the tip of my tongue across her clitoris. For at least the next five minutes, I went down on Amber, my upper body obscured by her dress. Her moans were interrupted only by occasional exclamations of pleasure as I licked and gently sucked on her.

Hearing how much Amber was enjoying it, I was originally planning on just getting her off like this. But then I heard her moan, "Oh god... I need you to fuck me." I continued going down her and she started rocking her hips and moaned, "Now."

I emerged from under her dress to see her breathing hard with her head back. Then looking down at me through narrowed eyes almost pleadingly repeated, "Do me."

I stood up, my erection throbbing. I grasped Amber by the shoulders and pulled her up from the chair before guiding her around and gently but firmly bending her over the table. When I lifted up her dress and threw it on her back she exclaimed, "Oh yes! Ugh, hurry..."

I positioned myself directly behind her round, pale ass and grasping her hips, placed the tip of my penis right against the entrance to her vagina. Before I even had a chance to ease myself inside her, Amber pushed her hips back. She moaned loudly as her vagina took the full length of my erection and she exclaimed, "Hard... do it hard..."

Holding onto her hips, I began thrusting myself inside her. I moaned, feeling her warm, wet vagina engulfing my penis. As I continued thrusting she exclaimed, "Harder!"

I increased the force of each thrust of my hips. Each time my hips came forward, Amber's body was pushed and she grabbed onto the edge of the table for support. She then almost laughing exclaimed, "YES! Just like that. Come on... I'm so close."

jkpolk
jkpolk
42 Followers