Amber 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my heart skip a beat but I retained my composure. Twisting the bottom, I turned it on and then reached behind me. Amber groaned as she felt the vibrations against her vagina and then exclaimed "Oh yes!" as I slid it inside her.

Amber was now moaning constantly, gasping "Oh fuck yes... just like that... oh god yes..."

I let my hips move faster now. As I thrust my aching erection withing her hot, tight ass, the vibrations as well as the sound of her loud moans brought me to the edge. I groaned, "Oh fuck, Amber... I'm gonna cum..."

Amber moaned out, "Oh yes... cum in my ass..."

I managed two more thrusts before I felt a numb feeling overcome my body. The muscles in my pelvis tightened and I let out a loud moan as they suddenly released and I felt my penis spasm as I began ejaculating inside her. At the height of my orgasm, I exclaimed, "Oh Amber... yes!" as I felt Amber's ass begin spasming, her sphincter clenching down on me as she began to cum. Amber exclaimed, "Oh my god!" as her body convulsed below me. Her shoulders heaved and she shook as the waves of her orgasm overtook her.

When both of our orgasms finally subsided, I slipped my penis from inside her and withdrew the vibrator. I slumped down on the bed and turned off the vibrator as we both lied there, gasping to catch our breath. After a minute, I sat up and watched as Amber rolled over onto her back, her chest still rising and falling with heavy breathing.

A moment later, she sat up and looked at me. With a big smile slowly forming on her face, we both began to chuckle, which then turned into full blown laughing. As Amber laughed, a rush of air came from her ass with the associated sound, causing us to laugh even harder. Trying to catch her breath again Amber laughed out, "What the fuck did you do to me?"

Crawling up the bed and giving her a kiss I said, "Only what you asked."

She wrapped her arms and legs around me, pulling me against her and said, "Yeah, it felt fucking incredible."

We kissed some more before Amber said, "Come on, let's go get cleaned up." Using the towel to wipe herself off, we both crawled off the bed and got back in the shower to get washed off. While we were both getting soaped up, Amber stopped, pulled me up against her and said, "I love that you and I can do stuff like that together."

I kissed her and said, "Me too, honey. ...me too."

We finished getting cleaned up and quickly dried off before brushing our teeth and getting back in bed. We lied together, just enjoying the moment, knowing that the next day would bring us back to reality. We both talked about how unbelievable the week had been but how much we were both looking forward to our future together. With one final kiss we said goodnight and fell asleep, both of us sleeping the deep sleep that only a week of unbridled passion can bring on.