Amber 22

Story Info
Amber and I play a round of golf then play around.
7.1k words
4.32
1.7k
3
0

Part 22 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 02/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkpolk
jkpolk
41 Followers

A couple weeks had passed since Amber and I returned to work after getting engaged. As we had planned, I sent out an email to the office about the news. When she and I got to work that Monday morning, there were the obligatory words of congratulations from our coworkers but thankfully for both of us, nothing much else was made of it.

As far as our day to day routine, nothing had changed. We still worked in cubicles across from each other and we were assigned projects together. The only real change was that our lunchtime conversations were no longer just random small talk and instead tended to revolve around our plans for the near and distant future. One bonus was that we no longer had to drive separately to hide our relationship.

Like any couple, Amber and I found ourselves falling into a routine. Weekdays were spent together at work and in the evenings, we would come home and I would get my shower and then make dinner while Amber got hers. We would eat and then, tired from the day, we would usually just cuddle together on the couch and either watch sports, which we both enjoyed, or a movie. At the end of the night we'd go off to bed. Most weeknights, we simply snuggled and fell asleep.

Weekends were for having fun. In the morning we would hurry through whatever chores or errands needed done and then the rest of the day was spent having fun. We found things around town to do, going to festivals or concerts. We usually ended up going out for dinner and of course our evenings still found us having great sex.

It was again Saturday morning and Amber and I had just woken up from a late night out. We actually ended up getting back so tired that Amber fell asleep while I was in the bathroom getting ready for bed. Now, lying there in bed, Amber rolled over. Rubbing her hand over my chest she kissed me and in her raspy morning voice, said, "Hey, sorry about last night." Then reaching down and rubbing the front of my shorts asked, "...is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"

I sighed and kissed her back but then rolled away from her off the bed. Amber looked at me a bit confused as I was never known to turn down an offer like that. With an apologetic smile I said, "Oh, you can make it up to me later, for sure. But you and I need to get moving. I have a surprise for you today."

With her momentary disappointment turning to intrigue, Amber asked, "What kind of surprise?"

Considering her question in my head, I finally said, "Ehh, I guess I have to tell you so you know what to wear."

There had been one change to our weekly routine. With everything going on, Amber and I had stopped keeping to our previously regular Wednesday afternoon golf outings. So earlier this week, I had arranged for the two of us to play a round of golf, but not at the usual municipal course.

After letting the anticipation build, I finally continued, "How about you and I spend the morning playing with my small, white dimply balls?"

It only took a second for it to register and then, while trying to stifle a laugh to deny me the satisfaction of a good joke, said, "Yeah, that sounds great....but only if I get to wash them too."

Then with a nod I said, "Even better, but you'll want to dress up."

"Dress up? Just so I'm sure, we're talking about golf right?" Amber asked in confusion.

I laughed and said, "Yeah but we're not going to the our usual course today. I made us a tee time at Bear's Run. You've always wanted to play it right?"

Now sitting up and looking excited Amber said, "Are you for real?? How'd you manage that?!?"

Feeling proud of myself I said, "Uhh, better if you don't ask."

Looking back at me suspiciously, she asked, "That much, huh?"

I laughed and said, "Nah, add up all the money we've saved not getting to play on Wednesdays and... well, that would cover part of it."

Amber laughed and crawling towards me on the bed. Giving me a kiss, she said, "I'm just kidding. Really, I appreciate it. This is going to be great."

"I'm going to go get ready. Be out in a minute," I said giving her a kiss and disappearing into the bathroom. It didn't take me long to take care of my business and get ready for the day. When I emerged from the bathroom Amber went in right behind me. As the door shut I heard her holler, "We need to hurry up and get two bathrooms... I almost had to pee in the kitchen sink!"

With a laugh I yelled back, "Now that's a sight I'd pay good money to see." Still laughing to myself, I put on a clean pair of underwear, a pair of light tan Bermuda shorts and a teal polo shirt. I then made my way to the kitchen to make some coffee and to toast a couple bagels for our breakfast.

When the coffee finished, I poured each of us a travel mug and was just taking my first sip when Amber came around the corner. She stopped and smiled when she saw my reaction. Amber looked absolutely gorgeous. She had on a white athletic skirt that stopped a few inches above her knees and a pink sleeveless polo shirt that was open at the top. The skirt perfectly accentuated her hips and the shirt definitely displayed her cleavage in stunning glory.

"Will this work?" Amber playfully asked as she walked towards me to take her coffee from the counter. As she walked past me, I was able to see just how amazing her backside looked in her skirt. "My god, Amber. You look incredible. Where'd you get that??"

With a laugh she said, "Honestly, I don't even remember. I've had it forever but just never had a good reason to wear it."

Walking up behind her, putting my hands on her hips and kissing her neck, I said, "For the record, you never need a reason to wear this for me."

Amber turned her head and with a little kiss said, "I'm glad you like it."

We stood in the kitchen eating our breakfast. When Amber finished her bagel, she turned around and pulled up the bottom of her skirt, showing me her white panties underneath. Looking over her shoulder she seductively asked, "You sure we don't have time before we need to leave?"

I felt my heart skip a beat and I muttered, "Fuck me and my bullshit early tee time."

Letting her skirt fall back down Amber laughed and said, "I guess you'll just have to look at me all day in this then, wondering what it's going to be like to finally enjoy me in it."

Gathering up my keys and wallet I said, "Oh don't worry. That torture has already begun."

Amber met me at the door and gave me a kiss, saying, "...it's torturing me too." Then with a wink she opened the door and we headed out to the car. Amber popped her trunk, where we were storing our clubs and transferred them to mine. Closing the trunks, we got in and headed out. The drive didn't take long and soon we were pulling up to the gates. After confirming the reservation with the security guard, the gates opened and we suddenly drove into a much higher tax bracket. The tree-lined boulevard lead us back past gorgeous houses on some of the most beautifully landscaped lawns we'd ever seen. Amber looked at me and with a laugh said, "Yeah, there's no chance we could've built here."

I chuckled in agreement as we continued on. The road then paralleled one of the fairways, which was a perfect shade of green I'd only ever seen on a course on TV. Not long after, we came around a bend and arrived at the clubhouse. It was an impressive building that looked more like a resort than a golf club.

Pulling up to the front, we were met by a valet and a bag attendant. By the time I got out and gave the keys to the valet, the attendant had already retrieved our clubs from the trunk and whisked them off. The valet then directed us inside, where a friendly woman met us and escorted us back to the registration desk. During the entire walk back Amber and I were in awe of the sheer elegance of the decor.

Arriving at registration we were welcomed by a friendly older gentleman. He checked our names against the reservations and told us the course was surprisingly open for a Saturday morning in March. Apparently an earlier threat of rain that hadn't panned out scared away many of the regulars. He again welcomed us and directed us to the carts where we would find our scorecard, a cooler of complimentary refreshments. He added that our bags would already have been loaded onto the carts for us. He then reminded us to stop in the clubhouse after nine, where snacks and beverages were included. Thanking him, Amber and I headed outside. When the door closed behind us, Amber said under her breath, "What the fuck is this place?"

With a laugh, I took her hand and said, "A once in a lifetime glimpse into a whole different world."

We laughed to ourselves as we walked down to our cart. Just as the man had said, a small cooler on the back of the cart had ice cold water and towels. Our bags were waiting for us and the starter smiled and wished us a good time, repeating that we were one of the only groups out this morning.

Driving to the first tee, Amber leaned over and kissed me, thanking me again for setting this up. Unfortunately, since the men's tees came first, I had the honors of kicking this off. Despite some nerves from playing such a pristine course and knowing the starter would be watching, judging us based on this one shot, I caught it decently. The ball flew straight, landed firmly on the fairway and then as I apparently misjudged the dogleg, the ball proceeded to bounce squarely into the rough.

Returning to the cart, I just shrugged. At least I didn't completely shank the first one. Amber's tee shot ended up in the fairway near mine and we were off and going. As we drove, I looked down and was again taken by Amber's skirt and her beautiful legs. Amber knew I was looking and she enjoyed it.

Arriving at her ball first, I waited in the cart while she walked up and lined up her shot. I marveled at her cleavage visible through the open top of her shirt, her breasts pushed together in her golf stance. I then groaned to myself as I watched while her hips rotated and her skirt swayed across her shapely backside throughout her swing. I had no idea where the ball went but as far as I was concerned it was a beautiful shot.

The morning was going great. We were getting to play on a pristine course, not rushed by other groups and we were actually playing decently. That is, until my next shot landed square in the middle of a group of bushes. Walking back to the cart Amber asked me where I ended up. I muttered, "In the middle of those damn rose bushes."

Looking ahead Amber asked, "Rose bushes? I don't see any rose bushes."

Driving ahead, I pointed to the group of bushes with their bright pink flowers. Amber started laughing. "Roses? Those are azaleas."

Remembering our conversation from weeks ago, I suddenly said, "Aha! That's right! You're a shrubbery nerd!"

Amber looked at me like I was a caveman and said, "Yeah but it doesn't take a horticulture nerd to know the difference between roses and azaleas. Come on, azaleas? The Masters at Augusta National? They're like the unofficial flower of golf. And roses... who would put roses on a golf course with their thorns and finicky soil requirements?"

I just smiled and said, "I love it when you talk nerdy to me." Amber just rolled her eyes as I laughed.

In our drive between holes, I asked Amber, "So is there anything we need to do for next week?"

Amber thought for a second and said, "No, I think everything is set up. We already applied for the license. You got your time off for Friday approved right?"

"Yep, all set," I said as we arrived to the next tee box. As I stood over my ball prepared to tee off, I looked up at Amber and jokingly asked, "You're not having second thoughts are you?"

With a chuckle Amber said, "Well, I didn't know I was marrying a moron who doesn't know a rose from an azalea but otherwise no; you're stuck with me."

I smiled and then hit a mediocre shot landing in a green-side bunker. When I got back to the cart Amber gave me a kiss and then said, "Good thing we're not marrying each other for our golfing skills."

Amber and I had a huge week ahead of us. On Thursday, her Uncle Mike was coming to town and officially signing all the paperwork for us to own the lot we were planning to build on. Then the next day, Amber and I were going to the courthouse to officially get married with her uncle there as a witness. Afterwards, the three of us have reservations for a nice dinner back at the seaside restaurant that we had enjoyed a few weeks ago. It was going to be a low-key event but that's exactly how both of us wanted it.

Soon we arrived at the seventh hole. After we both teed off, we drove up the fairway and stopped to look at the vacant lot that Steve, the realtor, had mentioned. Amber and I looked at it, then at the neighboring houses and then back at each other. With a laugh we both said, "No way." The lot looked like a postage stamp compared to what we were getting and as far as privacy goes, aside from some well-placed bushes the entire yard would be on display. No, Amber and I would be just fine tucked away out in the country.

When we finished up at the ninth, we stopped by the clubhouse. There on the ground level was a door leading into what looked like the fanciest convenience store on Earth. A friendly woman greeted us and invited us to take whatever snacks and refreshments we wanted. There were coolers stocked with beer, water, soda and various sports drinks. Looking at my watch, it was only 10:30 so we begrudgingly passed on the free beer and instead each took a sports drink and a protein bar. Thanking the woman, we headed back to our cart where we paused to eat. Taking a sip from her drink, Amber felt the dry skin of her neck and teasingly said, "Sorry it's not very hot today."

Looking her up and down I said, "Nah, you're plenty hot enough."

She smiled and we got back in the cart and headed off for the rest of our round. It was a long drive around the clubhouse and past some houses to get to the back nine; so on the way, I placed my hand on Amber's bare thigh and gently rubbed it. She looked over at me, smiled and said, "Took you long enough."

Taking my hand back, I smiled back and said, "Nah, I'm just pacing myself. Can't get too worked up and mess up our game."

Arriving at the tee box for the tenth, Amber leaned over and kissed me. As she did she placed her hand between my legs and said, "Promise me that when we finish up this game we can move on to another?"

Placing my hand back on her thigh and teasing all the way up under her skirt I said, "That's a promise."

Amber smiled back and said, "Then let's do this."

I teed off and we were going again. We put the later "game" to the back of our minds and enjoyed the rest of our round of golf. The course was truly immaculate. The grass was perfectly cut, even if we spent more time than we'd have liked in the rough. Each hole was lined with perfectly manicured landscaping and Amber took pride in pointing out the various tropical, flowering plants. I indulged her in her interest and was honestly impressed with her random knowledge.

But eventually, we arrived at the eighteenth hole. It was a bittersweet ending as we were both looking forward to spending the rest of our day together but also didn't want this luxurious experience to end. We both played decent approach shots and walked up to the final green. After we each sank our putts, I watched one final time as Amber bent over to retrieve her ball, admiring her beautiful round backside in her sexy white skirt. Turning around and seeing me admiring the view, Amber walked up to me, wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a long kiss. She then said, "Thank you for this. Really, I enjoyed every second of it."

Looking around I said, "It's gonna be hard to go back to our usual course after getting a taste of this place."

Amber chuckled and said, "Aww come on, soon it will be getting hotter. You and I will be playing on a scrubby municipal course but you'll just be preoccupied with my sweaty shirt."

I grinned as we walked back to the cart and said, "Yeah, that course has some nice views too."

We laughed as we drove around to the cart return. There, another bag attendant was waiting and quickly retrieved our clubs. He assured us that he would clean them and have them waiting at the front when we were ready to leave. Giving him a tip, I thanked him and we headed back inside. We both went to the restroom and then met back in the foyer. Amber came out of the ladies room with a similarly surprised look as I must've had on my face. When she got up to me I asked, "Yo, was your bathroom nicer than a royal palace?"

Amber chuckled and said, "I mean, there was a sitting room with fancy chairs and couches, the fixtures looked more expensive than my car and there weren't any paper towels, just plush hand towels and a hamper."

I laughed and said, "Yeah, same here." Then as we headed towards the doors to leave, I said in a low voice, "Too bad we're not into risky exhibitionism. I could've totally bent you over one of those couches."

Amber grinned and said, "Ehh, I know where we can find another couch."

When we got back to the valet, he hurried off and retrieved our car. Tipping him and the other bag attendant, we got in and then drove away. Looking at the clubhouse in the rear view mirror I said, "This may just be sour grapes, but I think I prefer our laid back lifestyle."

Looking at the huge houses with their immaculate lawns as we drove, Amber said, "Yeah, do you think the husbands have to tip their wives after a blowjob?"

I laughed and said, "These women are probably so stuffy, I'm not even sure they do that here. Can't risk messing up the Botox and lip fillers."

We both laughed as we continued out the front gates and returned back to the real world. As we sat waiting for the traffic light to change, Amber said, "I'm starving. Let's go get some lunch."

We quickly decided that Sam's, our favorite sports bar, was the perfect place for lunch after a round of golf. A few minutes later we were pulling into the parking lot. Making our way into the restaurant, I noticed more than one guy's head turn as the hostess showed us to our table. After we got to our table, I leaned over and quietly told Amber, "You literally turned heads in that outfit."

Looking out across the room, seeing a couple guys still looking our way, Amber said, "I mean, how do you know they weren't checking you out?"

I shrugged and said, "Unless they've all got a lazy eye, they were definitely looking at you."

Amber then put her hand on my thigh and kissed my neck. Then looking at me and smiling, she kissed me on the lips. Leaning towards me, she whispered, "And now every one of those guys is wondering what it's like to be you."

I smiled and said, "Ehh, it's pretty fucking amazing."

We were laughing when our waitress came up. Amber and I both ordered a beer and then sat back and relaxed. Amber again thanked me for the surprise to which I replied, "Really, don't mention it. I enjoyed it as much as you." We were in the middle of another sour grapes session about the country club when the waitress brought us our drinks and we placed our food orders.

As she walked away, I asked Amber, "Hey, so have you given any thought to what you want in our new house?"

"Sure, of course," Amber said and then asked, "...in what way?

Taking a sip of my beer, I said, "I mean, anything. What are your thoughts?"

Placing her glass down and looking at me with a knowing grin, Amber said, "You're asking me this because you've been giving it some thought and there's something you want to say but are afraid to say it, aren't you?"

I sat kind of shocked for a second. Did Amber really know me this well? With a chuckle and taking another drink, I turned up my palms in defeat and said, "Ehh, yeah. I mean... I just want your opinion on something. So when you and I first talked about what we envisioned in our first house, we were thinking of well, a 'first' house, with the assumption that later on we could upgrade. Well, with this gift from your uncle, this land is not exactly something I see us wanting to leave. So do you think we should instead design it with a longer timeline in mind?"

jkpolk
jkpolk
41 Followers
12