Amber 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkpolk
jkpolk
41 Followers

With a smile Amber said, "That's actually exactly what I have been thinking ever since we went out there." Then with a chuckle she asked, "Why were you so nervous about asking me that?"

I shrugged and after a moment said with a subdued tone, "Well, the money. I didn't want you thinking I was changing my expectations now that I know about it."

Putting her hand on my knee Amber said, "Babe, no. Listen, I understand your position. I do. If things were reversed I'd probably feel a little awkward about it too. But I know you; you're not taking advantage of the situation, nor would I ever think you would. Please don't worry or feel awkward about it. Let's just enjoy this. Ok?"

"Ok," I said, managing a smile.

Amber gave me a kiss and said, "Good. Because with a bigger house, there'll be more rooms to christen when we move in."

This caused me to laugh and snap me out of my momentary mood. The arrival of our lunch and getting some food in my stomach helped substantially as well. Taking the first bite of my hamburger, I immediately felt better. As Amber took a bite of a chicken strip, she asked, "Ok, so then what have you been thinking of?"

With a new outlook on the situation, I said, "Well, in my head I envision a house with a big front porch, there would be a big open living area in the middle with windows looking out over the back yard. We'd have a nice big kitchen and a breakfast nook that also looks out over the back. On one side of the house would be the master bedroom with a big master bath and on the other side of the house another bathroom and three other bedrooms; two in the back and one in the front that we could use as an office?"

With a big smile Amber continued, "...and there would be big double doors from the living area out the back onto a large porch area with a pool. Maybe even an outdoor grill/kitchen area too?"

We both smiled and I said, "Yeah, that would be perfect."

Amber looked at me and said, "This is going to be so fun." Then clearly teasing me she asked, "Two extra bedrooms, huh? What are you planning on filling those rooms with?"

Playing it off I said, "Oh I mean, I've got a sweet baseball card collection. And I've been thinking of taking up painting so one could be a studio..."

Amber laughed and I said, "Nah, we've got plenty of time. But we might as well have what we need for the future, right?"

"Absolutely," Amber said with a smile.

The rest of our meal passed with us talking about different aspects of the house we were thinking about. We got another round of beer while we threw around ideas about design, style, appearance, etc. We each were clearly enjoying the process and thankfully our tastes seemed to be more or less in line with each other's.

When the waitress came with the check, I paid and we got up from the table. As we walked out, I had my arm around Amber. A few heads turned again as we walked out and I playfully put my hand on her backside and gave it a little rub. If those guys were wondering what it was like to be me, they had no idea.

When we got outside Amber turned to me with a grin and said, "You enjoyed that didn't you?"

I gave her a kiss on the neck and said, "Well, if they're wondering what it's like to be me, we sure can't let them down."

Amber laughed as we got in the car. Once inside with the car on, Amber leaned over and we kissed. Then reaching up and opening my sunroof, she said, "It's such a beautiful day let's go for a drive."

"Sure, that sounds good," I said and we were soon headed east, over the intracoastal bridge with the ocean glistening in the sun off in the distance. Amber sighed and relaxed back in her seat. As she did so, she hiked her already short skirt up some more. Peeking down at her beautiful thighs in the warm sunlight coming through the sunroof, I felt my heart skip a beat. As I turned up the highway that runs along the ocean, I rested my hand on Amber's leg and she looked at me with a smile. As we leisurely cruised up the highway with the sun shining down and dunes and ocean to our right, I let my fingertips run up and down the inside of her thigh.

After a moment, I heard Amber sigh and felt her spread her knees a little. Teasing my fingertips up higher on her leg, she let out a soft groan and placed a hand on my thigh, where she began teasing me as well. I looked over at her and she looked back at me with that grin of hers. As we drove further along this rather desolate stretch of beach, I took my fingertips and brushed them up the front of her panties. Amber tilted her head back and let out a long, soft moan and spread her legs the rest of the way. I could feel my heart rate increase and a tightness forming in my pants.

Letting my fingers rub and down her panties, I could feel the outline of her labia underneath. As I teased down across her vagina and then up to her clitoris, Amber let out another soft moan and reached over to the front of my pants. Feeling the bulge already formed, she groaned and then deftly unzipped my shorts. When she slipped her hand in the front of my pants and rubbed me through my underwear I felt a shudder go through my body and groaned in pleasure. Amber leaned over and seductively whispered, "Let's keep doing this but how about we turn back towards home?"

Making a U-turn at the next opening, I reached down and unbuttoned my shorts as we headed back down the beach road. I continued stroking Amber's panties as she massaged my erection through my underwear. With a long sigh, I focused on rubbing my fingertips over her clitoris. Amber now had her head back on the seat, moaning softly with her hand still on me.

When my fingers made their way back down to tease across her vagina, I groaned as could feel a damp spot already beginning to form. Amber then moaned, "Oh yeah..." as I reached up and slipped my hand inside her panties as we turned off the coastal road and headed back towards the apartment.

Amber's head slumped forward and she moaned as my hand reached down and spread her slick wetness up over her labia and teased her clitoris. Before long we were pulling into the parking lot and as I parked the car, Amber put her hand inside the flap at the front of my underwear. I rested my head back on my seat and moaned as I felt her warm hand wrap around my throbbing erection. Amber leaned over and kissed me as she playfully stroked me a few times before whispering in my ear, "Let's go inside."

I did my best to button and zip my pants back up while Amber rearranged her skirt. Amused, she got out and watched as I then exited the car and tried to discretely tuck it up into the waistband of my underwear to avoid walking across the parking lot with a tent at the front of my pants. Stifling a laugh and with a nod towards the door, Amber walked off ahead of me. My struggle was only made more difficult walking behind her, watching her beautiful ass sway in that skirt.

Once inside the apartment with the door closed, Amber and I kicked off our shoes and peeled off our socks. She then turned and wrapped her arms around me saying, "That was fun."

I kissed her and said, "Yeah, I think we both played pretty well considering how long it's been."

Understanding the double meaning, Amber stroked her hand up the front of my shorts and joked, "Want to take a few more strokes with that wood?"

I laughed and kissing her said, "Again, this is why I fucking love you so much."

Still standing just inside the front door, I watched as Amber reached up her skirt, rocked her hips to the side and pulled down her panties. Letting them fall to the floor, she looked at me seductively while turning away. Then, still looking over her shoulder at me, she pulled up the back of her skirt, showing me her beautiful round backside and then started walking back towards the bedroom.

I shook my head, laughing to myself as I caught up to Amber and followed her into the bedroom. Reaching the side of the bed, she turned around and looking me in the eyes, slowly pulled her shirt off over her head and tossed it aside. Holding her gaze, I similarly took off and disposed of my shirt while she removed her sports bra. I then looked at her gorgeous, dangling breasts and groaned, "Oh Amber, you're so hot..." as I undid my shorts and dropped them and my underwear to the floor.

Amber looked down at my erect penis and grinned. As I looked her up and down, my eyes settled on her skirt. Grasping her by the hips, I gently pushed her back. Landing seated on the edge of the bed, she looked up at me as I looked down at her. I whispered, "Take it off," and she reached behind herself to undo the small zipper at her back.

Then putting my hands on her thighs, I lowered myself to my knees in front of her. Grasping the bottom of her skirt, I pulled it down as she lifted her hips. When it hit the floor, Amber lifted her feet out of it and spread her legs as she set them back down.

Still sitting up, looking down at me, Amber moaned, "Oh fuck yes..." as I buried my face between her legs. Grasping her by her thighs, I didn't care that we had just gotten home from playing a round of golf; in fact, that made the experience all the more erotic for me. I breathed in her earthy, musky scent before licking my tongue up the salty, sweaty creasy inside her leg. Then with a soft moan, I ran my tongue up her slick, wet labia. She moaned again as I flicked my tongue across her clitoris a few times.

Just wanting to tease her though, I went to stand back up. But on my way up, Amber wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me to her. After kissing me, she then licked from my chin up across my lips, tasting the slick fluid from between her legs. She let out a soft moan as she let go of me and fell back on the bed.

As I stood the rest of the way up, I groaned, "Goddamn, Amber," both at how hot what she just did was and at the sight of her naked body lying in front of me. Wrapping my arms under her thighs, I brought myself closer so that my erect penis rubbed directly up across her. I could feel the heat radiating from between her legs as it glided across her slick labia.

Amber groaned out, "Oh yes..." as I repositioned the head of my aching erection right at the entrance to her vagina. Then with her looking up at me through narrowed eyes, breathing heavily, she moaned loudly as I pushed my hips forward, the full length of my shaft penetrating deep inside her.

I stopped and moaned as I felt the familiar warmth of her vagina engulf me. Then as we both breathed heavily, her on her back and me standing between her legs, we gazed into each other's eyes as I began rocking my hips, slowly thrusting myself inside her. Amber closed her eyes and tilted her head back, moaning as I held her legs apart and slowly made love to her.

Keeping my slow rhythm and breathing deeply, I was able to control myself and kept up my current pace. Remembering that Amber had mentioned before about thinking that it would be sexy for her if I was a little more vocal, I looked down at her and groaned, "Fuck, Amber... this feels so good... ugh, you're so tight I can feel you wrapped around my cock."

Amber opened her eyes and looking down at me with a big smile nodded her head for me to continue. I let out a long exhale and said, "Seeing you in that sexy skirt all day, all I could think about was getting you home and doing this. Every time we fuck, I can't get over how sexy you are. Watching your tits bounce or seeing your ass shake is so fucking hot... oh fuck, your pussy is so wet and warm, I could just fuck you forever."

Amber threw her head back and exclaimed, "Fuck yessssss!"

She hadn't reached down to start touching herself yet but I could tell from her breathing and the way she arched her back that she was getting closer. Figuring I was doing alright I continued, "Oh fuck, Amber... I can feel my cock aching, my balls are tingling... I haven't cum all week... when I do I want to cum all over you."

At this, Amber held her breath and I could see the skin on her chest get flushed. She started breathing in short gasps and finally exclaimed, "Oh god yes... don't stop..."

I gripped onto her legs harder and thrust myself deeper inside her. Speeding up my hips, I groaned, "Oh fuck, Amber... yes... cum for me..."

Amber looked at my through narrow slits. Her mouth was wide open and her breathing came in short gasps. AS her breathing trailed off, she tilted her head back and groaned, "Oh my god, yes..."

A moment layer, her body convulsed and I felt the smooth walls of her vagina tighten around me. When I felt them start spasming rhythmically she shouted out, "Now! Do it now!"

I quickly pulled out and wrapped my hand around my throbbing penis. It was still slick and warm, covered in Amber's juices. With only a couple jerks I felt my body clench and then release as a thick rope of hot cum shot from the tip of my penis and onto Amber. I moaned loudly as I felt the semen flow through my penis as it spasmed in my hand. Feeling the hot fluid land on her, Amber exclaimed, "Fuuuuuuck yessssss."

When my orgasm finally subsided, I stood between her legs still breathing heavily. I looked down at Amber lying limp on the bed, also still trying to catch her breath. A moment later she lifted her head up from the bed, making eye contact with me she just slowly shook her head in disbelief as a huge smile formed on her face. Seeing her reaction, I couldn't help but smile proudly in return and she dropped her head back on the bed.

Patting her on the thigh I said, "Lie there and catch your breath. When you're ready, come meet me in the shower." I then walked around the bed and into the bathroom where I turned on the shower. As it heated up, I looked in the mirror and chuckled to myself at what I had managed to do. I got into the shower and ran it over my head, just relaxing in the hot water. At the sound of the shower door opening and closing, I took my head from the water; Amber was standing in front of me with the biggest smile on her face. She hadn't wiped herself off yet so thick globs ran from just below her breasts all down the middle of her belly. When we made eye contact she threw her arms around me and kissed me passionately.

After kissing for a while, she pulled her head back and said, "Do you have any idea how fucking good that was?"

I just smiled and kind of laughed. Amber then looked at me out of the top of her eyes and said, "No seriously, I've never heard you talk like that. It was so fucking hot. Don't get me wrong, the way you were doing me felt great but it's hearing you talk to me like that that got me off." She kissed me again and added, "Please don't make that the last time you do me like that."

With her still holding me tight, I confessed in her ear, "It really turned me on too." Then still holding her in a tight embrace I whispered, "But now I've really got to go."

As Amber and I have been together, she'd let me know about her version of a pee fetish. At first, it started out with her just liking to watch one another as we went to the bathroom but a month or so ago, she asked if she could try peeing on me in the shower. Although it had never really been my thing, I was eager to indulge whatever brought her pleasure. After trying it once though, I had quickly learned to enjoy it. But up until now, Amber had always been the one to initiate it. Now hearing me ask to do it, Amber groaned, "Oh yeah, me too."

We held each other close and both moaned as we relaxed and felt the warm liquid run down our legs. But as I was going, Amber reached down and took my penis in her hand, directing it onto her belly and moaning, "Oh fuck yes."

Seeing her let herself go and be free to just absolutely enjoy that, I moaned, "Oh Amberrrrr."

When I finished, she threw her arms around me and we made out under the water as it rinsed our guilty pleasure away. Amber then groaned in my ear, "You're so fucking hot."

We continued making out but when we stopped, Amber said, "I'm really liking this more assertive version of you."

With a smile and a wink I said, "I'm learning to like it too.

Then looking at Amber I said, "Hey, I'm not the only one who did something new."

With a shy smile Amber said, "Oh that? Yeah... that's not the first time I've tasted myself." Then with a grin she said, "...but it tastes much better coming off you."

I just sighed, "Goddamn..." Then with a grin of my own said, "I definitely enjoy it."

Amber and I then spent the next few minutes washing each other off. When we finished, we got rinsed and dried off before getting out of the shower. As I turned to leave the bathroom Amber grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. With another kiss she said, "Seriously, thank you. That was incredible."

Kissing her back I said, "It takes two." Amber and I both left the bathroom and got dressed. I put on my usual shorts and long sleeved t-shirt while she put on pajama pants and a tank top. Stopping at the kitchen to get each of us a drink, I made my way to the couch where Amber was waiting for me.

As I sat down and put my arm around her shoulder, Amber rested her head on mine. With a satisfied sigh she said, "I enjoyed our lunchtime conversation too."

I replied, "Me too, babe. I really can't wait. This is going to be fun and the end results are going to be even better."

Amber and I spent the rest of the evening on the couch watching a basketball game. It's the only sport on which Amber and I disagreed. She loved college basketball and I was completely unenthusiastic. But it made her happy so I was learning to like it. At the end of the night we went to bed, both of us looking forward to another day together.

jkpolk
jkpolk
41 Followers
12