Amber 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the beer from her and she snuggled up beside me again under the blanket. We each stretched our third drink to last throughout the remainder of the second half. Feeling pleasantly lightheaded, I wrapped my arm tighter around Amber and felt her relax against me. I found myself thoroughly enjoying the rest of the game. When the clock finally ran out, there was a shot of two of the prettier players walking down the tunnel together. I half-jokingly said, "Man, to be a fly on the wall in that shower..."

Amber just kept watching the TV and quietly uttered, "Mmm yeah."

Amber then snuggled tighter up against me and put her hand on the inside of my thigh. After a long exhale, she gently rubbed the inside of my leg and seductively asked, "You feel like doing something a little different tonight?"

I rubbed my hand across her chest, causing her to whimper, and said, "I'm up for anything. What do you want to do?"

With a sigh, Amber kissed me then breathlessly asked, "Do you want to watch some porn with me?"

Reaching around and now taking both of her breasts in my hands, I gently squeezed and said, "Sure... do you have any lesbians in a locker room?"

Amber looked back over her shoulder with a smile and asked, "And what if I do?"

I nuzzled my face into her neck. As I kissed her and caressed her breasts, I sighed, "Then I want to watch it with you."

Whimpering again as I teased her nipples through her shirt, Amber reached over and picked up her phone. Using the browser, she logged onto a website and went to a playlist she had created. I watched over her shoulder while she scrolled through the options. As each thumbnail went by, I couldn't help but think that at some point, Amber had gotten herself off to each of these videos. With those thoughts running through my mind, I groaned, "Goddamn, Amber..."

When she had found the one that she was looking for, Amber selected it and then hit the cast button. A second later, the image from her phone was playing on the TV. I got up and, looking outside at the rain still coming down, closed the blinds and then walked back to the couch.

When I sat down, Amber scooted up next to me, her right side against my left. As the video began playing on the screen, we watched as two beautiful women, one brunette and one blonde, both wearing gym clothes walked into a locker room. The two girls went to neighboring lockers and when the blonde complained of a stiff neck, the brunette was of course eager to offer to help. As we sat in our darkened living room with the blinds closed and a storm raging outside, Amber and I watched the first part of the video play out.

Over the course of the next few minutes, we watched as the brunette progressed from giving her friend a simple neck rub to eventually working her hands up the front of the blonde's shirt. A moment later, they began slowly undressing each other. As we sat there watching, Amber peeked over at me. Making eye contact, she just smiled and went back to watching as the girls began making out.

The girls in the video were now both stripped down to just their panties. The brunette sat on the locker room bench, while the blonde had turned around and was straddling her lap. After kissing some more, the blonde lowered her head and began licking and sucking on the brunette's breasts. I took the opportunity to reach across and put my hand up the front of Amber's sweatshirt. She moaned softly as my bare hand rubbed across her already-hardened nipples. I then rubbed them between my fingers while kissing her neck, causing her to moan again.

When I looked back up at the screen, the blonde was still straddling the brunettes lap. They had gone back to kissing but each of them had their hands down, teasing the front of each other's panties. With Amber's eyes still fixed on the TV, I turned my head and resumed kissing her neck. As I did, I placed my hands between her legs and began lightly stroking the front of her shorts. Amber sighed and then groaned, "Oh god yes..."

As the rain continued to beat on our front windows, I kissed higher up Amber's neck while my fingers brushed up the front of her shorts. When I scratched my nails over her clitoris, Amber tilted her head back and let out a long, low moan. I just chuckled and kissed her behind her ear as I felt the warmth building between her legs.

I keep peeking out the corner of my eye and when I saw the girls stand up and walk into the shower I stopped to watch. Arriving at one of the shower heads, they each slipped off their panties and tossed them aside. At that, Amber pulled off her sweatshirt. She was now sitting next to me topless, her breasts exposed with their nipples firmly sticking out.

The girls briefly made out while teasing the other between their legs. As they did this, I heard Amber quietly moan as she reached up and played with her left breast. Then, while the blonde stood with her back against the wall, the brunette lowered herself to her knees and buried her face between the blonde's legs. Amber turned her head towards me and with a little smile, asked, "You're thinking of those basketball girls doing this right now aren't you?"

With a chuckle, I leaned over and kissed Amber's right breast. Teasing the tip of my tongue across her hardened nipple, I said, "And if I am?"

As I slipped my hand down the front of her shorts, Amber just groaned, "Well... that'd make two of us then."

Feeling no panties underneath, my fingers brushed down across her pubic hair then continued down across her labia. When I did this, Amber reached over and just teased her fingertips up the front of my sweatpants. Moaning as her fingers rubbed up my erect penis, the sensation muffled by my clothes, I took her nipple in my mouth and gently sucked while flicking my tongue across it. At this, Amber moaned, "Oh honey... this is so hot..."

I continued sucking on her breast, teasing her nipple with my tongue, while rubbing my fingers across her wet vagina and back up across her clitoris. Amber kept moaning, her eyes still fixed on the TV. I looked up just as the brunette started to back away from between the blonde's legs. We watched as the blonde slid down the wall and with both girls sitting in front of each other, they intertwined their legs and slowly began scissoring. I now moaned quietly, "Oh fuck yeah."

Amber looked at me and smiled. Putting her hands down the front of my sweatpants, she wrapped her warm hand around my aching erection and sexily whispered in my ear, "You like that?"

I could only moan and nod my head. As she slowly stroked my penis, I lifted my butt up and slid off my sweatpants. When I was done, Amber pulled off her shorts while I ripped my shirt off over my head. Wrapping the blanket back around us, we sat there together, naked on the couch. Huddled under the blanket, Amber spread her legs, draping her right across my left. While we watched the two athletic girls sensually scissoring on the shower floor, we both reached over and began pleasuring one another. My fingertips brushed down again across her pubic hair and then across her slippery labia. As she slowly stroked her hand up and down my shaft, Amber turned her head towards me. I leaned over and we began to kiss.

As Amber's tongue teased across mine, I wiped my fingers up her labia. Dragging a thick coating of her warm, slick fluid up across her clitoris, I began caressing her swollen nub in slow, little circles. Amber's body shuddered and she squeezed me tighter. Easing up on her grip again, she continued to slowly stroke me as we kissed. Then, taking a second to glance back at the TV, she settled against the back of the couch. Both of us reclined back, our hands between each other's legs. With our heads slumped back on the couch, we turned to look at one another. As Amber and I casually played with one another, we smiled and both of us sighed before looking back at the screen.

Seeing the girls still scissoring, I looked back at Amber and said, "I wonder if that feels as good as they make it seem."

Amber just turned and looked at me. With a little grin, she breathlessly said, "I don't know... but it looks hot as fuck." Then turning back to face the TV, she continued, "I mean, thinking about those two girls from the basketball game... coming off the court, making out, getting each other undressed and then rubbing their hot, sweaty pussies together?" Amber then turned back to me. With a satisfied smile on her face, she sighed, "Yeah, I bet it feels fucking amazing."

I just smiled back at Amber, acknowledging that I shared her opinion. I then gradually sped my hand up. As Amber tilted her head back and moaned, I leaned over and kissed her on her neck. When her body shuddered again, I asked, "You want to try something different?"

Amber turned her head back to me. Through narrowed eyes, she gazed at me and just sighed, "Anything."

We looked back at the TV and saw that the brunette was lying on her back with her legs spread wide. The blonde had positioned herself atop her with their legs still intertwined. Clutching one of the brunette's legs to her chest, she sat almost sideways such that their clitorises were still grinding together. As she held onto the brunette's knee, she slowly rocked her hips. Both girls moaned as they writhed together on the shower floor.

Still rubbing Amber's clitoris while she stroked my erection, I whispered, "Lie back."

As Amber opened the blanket and lied on her back, she looked up at me with eager anticipation. Throwing her right foot over the back of the couch, she watched as I knelt between her legs. Looking down and seeing her naked body spread before me, I just smiled and shook my head. She was absolutely perfect; her large breasts dangled off to the side and her milky white thighs were splayed open. Between them, a patch of trimmed, dark pubic hair sat atop her genitals, which were puffy and glistening under a layer of her wetness.

Looking down at my erection, it throbbed as it stood rigidly up in front of me. Lowering my head, I gathered some saliva in my mouth and then carefully spit. Luckily, it landed exactly where I wanted and I used my hand to spread it all across my penis. Assessing Amber's position, I grabbed a couch pillow. After guiding her to lift her hips, I shoved the pillow under her butt. Amber smiled as she realized what I wanted to try. Bringing her legs up, she softly moaned as I placed her knees over my shoulders.

We both turned and looked at the TV. There, the blonde was now bucking her hips harder atop the brunette. Both of them were moaning as they scissored even harder. After placing my penis against Amber's labia, I brought her thighs together. She looked up at me as I drew my hips back. Then, as I pushed myself forward, my rigid shaft slid up, across her vagina and slippery labia. The combination of my spit and Amber's heightened arousal allowed it to effortlessly slide between her legs. When the head pressed against and then dragged across her clitoris, Amber's body quivered and she moaned, "Oh fuck yes... keep going..."

We both turned and watched as the girls on the screen now furiously ground themselves against one another. I squeezed Amber's legs together and settled into a rhythm of slowly drawing my hips back and then thrusting myself back into the warm, slippery crevasse formed between her legs and her hot, wet vagina. Both forward and back, my penis rubbed against her clitoris and she moaned as she lied there watching the girls on the screen. Pulling her legs tightly to my chest, I Asked, "Does this feel alright?"

Amber turned her head towards me. With her eyes narrowed again, she smiled and said, "It feels fucking amazing. You?"

I just nodded and kept going. On the screen, we watched as the blonde threw her head back. As her golden hair cascaded down behind her, she moaned as her breathing got faster. I sped up my hips as the blonde got closer to the edge. When she finally came, I looked down at Amber. Her head was lying back on the couch. Turned so that she could watch the screen, she breathed heavily through her mouth as she watched the beautiful blonde. From the look on her face, she appeared to be fully invested in the girl's pleasure.

Feeling Amber squeeze her legs tighter together, I groaned as I thrust myself once again into that warm, slippery slot. Amber looked up at me and sighed, "This feels so perfect. Can I ask you something though?"

Clutching onto her legs, I just looked down and said, "You can have anything you want."

Amber smiled and asked, "Do you think you can cum from this?"

Taking a deep breath, I replied, "Oh yeah."

Amber's smile got bigger and she said, "Good. This feels fucking incredible. I want to feel you cum all over me." Then with a long sigh, she smiled shyly and asked, "...and afterwards, will you go down on me?"

Gently nibbling on her calf, I just groaned, "Of course, baby."

Amber squeezed her legs together again. As I looked down at her, she just smiled and seductively said, "Then go as hard as you want. I wanna be sore from this."

I just squeezed Amber's legs and began thrusting myself harder between her legs. As the underside of my penis scratched against her pubic hair, I moaned, "Oh Amber..."

Moaning as my rigid penis rubbed against her, Amber began rocking her hips to match my pace. Then with a determined look on her face, she locked her eyes to mine and groaned, "Give it to me."

She then turned her head back to look at the TV. Before I even had a chance to see what was on the screen, I saw Amber close her eyes and moan, "Oh fuck yes..."

Turning my own head to see the screen, I could see that the blonde was now lying on her back on the shower floor. The brunette was kneeling astride her head and had lowered herself down onto the blonde girl's face. As she squeezed her breasts in her hands, the brunette arched her back and moaned loudly as she got eaten from below.

Amber looked back at me as I squeezed her thighs together and thrust myself as hard as I could. Seeing me breathing faster and with a line of sweat forming on my brow, Amber rocked her hips harder against me. When she squeezed tighter, I moaned as I felt the first few tingles at the base of my shaft. After stealing another glance at the TV, Amber softly moaned before looking back at me. With us both bucking our hips as fast as they would go, Amber groaned, "Your cock feels so good on my clit."

Taking a deep breath, she continued with a cute little laugh, "You've got me so wet it's dripping down across my ass."

Then getting that determined look in her eyes again, she said in a low, serious voice, "Now cum on me so you can eat my pussy. Ugh, I want to get off so bad."

I squeezed Amber's thighs as I felt the tension rising in my groin. The sweat dripped down my face as I breathed harder. Amber watched as my breathing became shallower and more rapid. Squeezing her thighs tighter again, she moaned, "Cum for me... I want to feel it all over my belly..."

The darkened room was filled with the sounds of our moans, the brunette girl's cries of pleasure and the wet, sloppy noise produced as my throbbing erection quickly slid back and forth between Amber's legs. As a numb sensation radiated through my body, I clutched onto Amber's legs and groaned, "Oh fuck... here it comes..."

Amber just stared at me with anticipation as I squeezed onto her legs. Drawing my hips back, I could feel an intense throbbing in my penis. Then as I shoved it forwards again, all of that tension suddenly released. I let out a loud moan as I felt my body spasm and then the pure ecstasy as I felt the first shot of semen flow through my penis. Amber immediately exclaimed, "Oh fuck yes! Give it to me, baby! Oh god, your cum is so hot."

I continued rocking my hips. Each time my penis spasmed, I moaned as another glob of cum shot out onto Amber's belly. Finally, as the last wave of my orgasm passed over me, I pulled myself back and let Amber's legs fall open before me. She looked up at me; breathing hard through an open mouth, she just smiled as she watched me lower myself down between her legs.

Hunched down in front of her on the couch, I looked down at Amber's crotch. Her lips, pink and puffy, were an absolute mess, covered in a thick, slimy layer of her slick, clear fluid. I was relieved to see all the milky cum had been caught by her pubic hair, which was now a matted mess. But truth be told, I didn't care; nothing was going to stop me from giving Amber exactly what she wanted.

Lowering my face down, I could feel the heat radiating from between her legs. Her musky aroma was even stronger after everything we had just done and that only spurred me on. Softly moaning to myself, I lowered my face the rest of the way and slowly licked my tongue from her vagina up across her clitoris. I felt Amber's body shudder and she moaned loudly as I teased my tongue all around and across her swollen clit.

From the sounds coming from the TV, I could guess that the brunette was almost done. I decided to take my finger and rub it against Amber's absolutely soaked vagina. While my fingertips teased the soft, smooth skin, Amber moaned, "Oh fuck yes... I wanna cum so bad..."

With my mouth planted firmly on her clitoris and my tongue flicking it from side to side, I teased my middle finger further into her vagina. As it slipped deeper into her hot, wet hole, she moaned before groaning, "Oh baby yes... get me off..."

Her voice was wavering and I could hear her breathing getting faster. As I heard the unmistakable sound of the brunette finally cumming, I stretched my pinky out. With my middle finger stroking against her G-spot, I let my pinky tickle against Amber's ass. As soon as I brushed against the puckered skin of her anus, Amber shrieked, "Oh fuck yes... right there... oh baby, don't stop..."

Slurping as I gently sucked and licked her clitoris, I stroked my fingers faster. With my middle finger being squeezed within her vagina, my pinky was planted firmly between her cheeks, quickly flicking across her asshole. As I curled my finger and pressed harder against her G-spot, Amber began moaning louder. Pulling her left knee up and hugging it at her side, Amber began panting. Between labored breaths, she groaned, "This feels so fucking good."

Finally, as her breaths started to come in short, shallow gasps, I pressed my pinky a little harder against her. When the tip slipped deeper inside, Amber exclaimed, "Oh fuck, baby... I'm about to cum..."

Then, as I wiggled the tip of my pinky, I felt Amber's hips begin to shake. A moment later, I heard a low, guttural groan saying, "Oh fuck yes..."

Then in an instant, I felt Amber's body begin to convulse. A loud grunt accompanied each jerk of her body as the walls of her vagina clamped down on my finger and then began spasming. As the contractions continued, Amber suddenly shrieked, "Oh honey... I'm sorry..."

A second later, Amber experienced another full body spasm. With it, her legs tightened up and a hissing sound could be heard as a stream of hot, clear fluid spilled out onto the couch cushion below her. As the puddle gathered on the couch, Amber's body gently shook as her orgasm finally subsided. When I felt her body relax, I slowly slipped my fingers from inside her.

Amber lied slumped back on the couch, her legs falling off to the side. As she caught her breath, I looked down at my finger. It was slick and covered in a milky, clear layer of slimy fluid. While I discretely wiped it on the cushion, I glanced down at Amber. Her labia was pink and swollen and the general area between her legs was a wet, sloppy mess. But wiping my mouth on my arm, I loved everything about it. I loved how turned on Amber could get and how absolutely free she was to ask for what she wanted. And I loved that I was in the position to give her whatever brought her that pleasure.