Amber 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now, the room was completely dark. The video had stopped playing on the TV and the blackened screen provided just the faintest bit of ambient light. Regaining her strength, Amber sat up on her elbows. Looking down at me, her hair was a tangled mess and she had the most satisfied but exhausted smile on her face. Glancing over at the TV and back to me, she just laughed and said, "Where the fuck did that come from?"

Unsure of how to answer, I just chuckled and shrugged. Reaching down to retrieve her shirt, Amber wiped the now-cold, sticky mess off of her belly. As she dropped the shirt back onto the floor, she finished sitting up. Looking down at the puddle on the couch cushion, Amber shyly said, "Yeah, we definitely need a leather couch."

I laughed as I crawled over the wet spot and got to my feet. Then, sitting on the edge of the couch next to Amber, I leaned over and gave her a long, sensual kiss. After licking her tongue across my lips, Amber just smiled and said, "Really though, what you just did was so fucking hot."

Giving her another little kiss, I just winked and said, "I'm glad it worked out."

Before Amber had a chance to say anything else though, I pulled my head back, nodded towards the hallway and said, "Come on, let me help you get cleaned up."

I stood and then reached down and helped Amber up from the couch. Then leading her by the hand, we made our way through the apartment back towards the bedroom and into the bathroom. After I turned on the hot water, Amber threw her arms around my neck and we started making out. Once the shower began to get steamy, we stepped in and embraced under the hot water.

Amber then looked up at me and shyly asked, "Do you mind what just happened?"

Shaking my head, I kissed Amber and then said, "Not at all."

Despite what I said, Amber still looked a little embarrassed. I took her face in my hands and lifted it up to look at me. Then I said, "Honey, I honestly don't care if girls turn you on. Did it bother you that I thought that one basketball player was hot? I mean, you had to know the kinds of things I was imagining while watching her."

Amber then shrugged her shoulders and asked, "...and it doesn't bother you if you know I was thinking the same things?"

I just laughed and said, "Not one bit. I mean, in the end, you still wanted me to be the one pleasuring you right?"

"Of course," Amber replied.

I just smiled and said, "Well, then there's no difference; because despite me getting turned on by those girls, you're the only one I wanted to do that with."

Not wanting to belabor the point any further, I decided to redirect Amber's attention for the time being. I suggested we get cleaned up, which we did. After each of us got bathed, we dried off and got out of the shower.

I went back out into the living room and picked up our clothes, putting my sweatpants back on. When I walked back into the bedroom, Amber was coming out of the bathroom and I tossed her shorts back to her, which she slipped back on. Then holding up her sweatshirt I said, "Sorry, honey, I don't think you're going to want to put this one back on."

As I tossed it in the hamper, Amber just laughed and walked by me out into the kitchen. She returned a minute later with two glasses of water. Handing one to me, she crawled into bed and pulled the sheets up. I took a drink and, setting the cup on my night stand, climbed into bed next to Amber. Wrapping my arms around her, I held her and she said, "I feel like I need to explain something."

I tried to tell her it really wasn't necessary but she insisted and said, "I don't want you ever worrying about me and what I want. You're the only person I ever want and that hasn't changed. But do you remember when I told you about high school and how I used to spend a lot of time... well, alone... imagining I had someone of my own?"

Nodding my head but not wanting to interrupt, I waited. Amber continued, "Well, I fantasized about guys. But for a while, I was convinced I'd never find a guy to love me and I used to imagine what it would be like if I was with another girl. I would watch lesbian porn and, over time, I began to really like it. It brought me the same pleasure as imaging a guy with me. So honestly, as long as it felt good I just enjoyed it."

Again I nodded, clearly listening to her but trying not to appear judgemental. Then Amber said, "Well, so when my college roommate and I experimented, I was honestly open to that being a thing but the reality just didn't match what I was expecting. I never had another interest in pursuing it physically; but mentally, it still works for me. I still get really turned on watching two girls go at it."

I just looked back at Amber and smiled, then giving her a little kiss I said, "Amber, it's fine, really. I mean, thanks but no, nothing about that bothers me at all. And honestly, if that's still a thing that gets you going, then great because it definitely works for me too. No more worrying about it, ok?"

With a relieved smile Amber said, "Deal,"

I gave her another kiss and said, "I really enjoyed what we just did." Then teasing my fingers across her chest, I said, "Plus, I think I could learn to like women's basketball if you don't mind that I'm fantasizing about them fucking in the locker room after the game."

Amber sighed as my fingertips grazed across her nipples. With a little smile, she said, "Just as long as you don't mind if I'm fantasizing about it too."

Smiling, I gently squeezed her breast. As Amber softly moaned, I kissed her and asked, "So what exactly do you fantasize about?"

Amber wrapped her arms around me and gave me a long kiss. Then teasing her tongue across my lips, she sighed, "You really want to know?"

Reaching around and squeezing her backside, I said, "Desperately."

Amber just smiled. Then with a shrug, she said, "I find the hottest girl on the court. Usually it's a thick but athletic girl. Sometimes it's a thin, sporty-looking girl. Throughout the game, I can't help but think about how hot she is. I find myself getting turned on by thinking about how sweaty her panties must be getting."

Then with a little smile, she added, "So I guess now you can see why I didn't think your 'weird' turn-on was so weird after all."

Finally, she shyly shrugged and then said, "I used to imagine I was the one going down on her after the game, burying my face between her hot, sweaty legs. But now, I imagine that I'm the girl and it's you going down on me."

After giving me another kiss, Amber smiled as she looked into my eyes. With another little shrug, she asked, "And that doesn't bother you?"

I just shook my head and kissed her on her neck. As I squeezed her butt, Amber chuckled and asked, "So you'd be ok with doing that again some time?"

I just laughed and said, "I'm ready to go again right now if you wanted."

Amber just sighed and discretely slid off her shorts before saying, "Next time, you should watch softball with me. I know how much you like a nice ass and goddamn, some of those softball girls really fill out those pants."

Laughing, I said, "Oh, I've watched plenty of softball." Then with a wink, I added, "I'm not sure if I've ever made it to the end of a game but I enjoyed every second of it."

In response, Amber softly moaned, "Oh yeah, we're definitely watching softball next."

Then reaching around and rubbing my backside, Amber asked, "But really, where'd you come up with the idea for what you did?"

I shyly shrugged and said, "I dunno. I guess I've always had a thing for watching two girls scissor. I figured, while we were watching them, we might as well try something similar."

Amber just bit her lower lip and smiled. Then with a little shrug, she asked, "So... what's your verdict?"

Rubbing my fingers across her stiffened nipples, I said, "Well, it took longer than I expected but you were so wet..."

Then giving her a little kiss, I said, "Nothing comes close to the feeling of being inside of you but doing that occasionally to mix things up? Yeah, I'd definitely do it again."

Finally, reaching around and squeezing her butt again, I added, "Maybe next time, we can lube up your ass and I'll do it from behind."

At that, Amber moaned a little louder and then said, "Holy fuck, your dick rubbing on my ass and then blowing your load onto my back?"

Reaching up and squeezing her own breasts, she again softly moaned and then breathlessly asked, "...and after you cum on me, how would you get me off?"

Amber whimpered as I reached down and scratched my fingers across her pubic hair. When I teased down across her clitoris, she moaned as I whispered, "Well, if you're already laying there facedown, I might as well eat you out from behind. Then I dunno, how about I finger you while I lick your ass?"

Upon hearing this, Amber let out a long moan and put her hand under mine. As her fingers began to slowly stroke between her legs, she softly moaned my name and then said, "From the very beginning where we just sat there together naked and played with each other while watching porn... to watching you sweat as you pounded away at me... feeling your hot cum all over my belly... and then the way you went down on me and gave me an absolutely incredible orgasm..."

Amber let out a long, breathy moan and said, "You have no idea how hot that was for me."

Resting her head back on her pillow, she turned to look at me. As he fingers worked between her legs, she just gave me an embarrassed smile and asked, "Do you mind if I get myself off one more time tonight?"

Rolling onto my side to face her, I slipped off my sweatpants. As my erection sprung from the waistband, Amber just looked down at it and smiled. When she looked back up at me, I just smiled back and replied, "Only if I can do it with you."

Tilting her head back and softly groaning, she said, "You never have to ask to jerk off with me... but you better hurry."

Lying on my side, I exhaled as I wrapped my hand around my rigid shaft. As I began slowly stroking myself, Amber just turned her head towards me. Lying there with her head on her pillow, she let out another long, soft moan as her fingers worked faster. Then still watching me through narrowed eyes, Amber's body briefly shuddered and she let out a louder moan. Spreading her legs wider, her hand began to move even faster. After another long, shaky moan, she tilted her head back again and groaned, "I told you that you needed to hurry."

Rolling onto my back, I turned my head to be able to look at Amber. As our eyes met, she moaned even louder then looked down. After seeing my hand stroking myself faster, she looked back up at me. With another almost-embarrassed smile, her body shuddered again. Then as her hips began to shake, she arched her back. Gasping through an open mouth, she groaned, "I'm sorry I couldn't wait."

A second later, Amber's entire body spasmed. As her shoulders heaved forwards, the room echoed with the sound of her moaning. Her neck jerked forwards with each wave of her orgasm, accompanied by her grunting and groaning with each spasm. As she rode out another powerful contraction, she looked over at me and gasped, "I love doing this with you."

Making eye contact, Amber gazed at me as the last of her orgasm passed. As she rested her head and caught her breath, I kept my eyes on her. As a satisfied smile came across her face, she watched while my breathing got shallower and faster. My hand gripped my rigid penis and jerked away at it. Amber's smile got bigger as she saw my eyes go shut. She watched as my back slowly arched. When the tension reached a peak, I managed to open my eyes and saw Amber just slowly nodding her head. Seeing my eyes settle on her, she just whispered, "I wanna watch you cum."

With that, I felt every muscle in my abdomen tighten up. Then, as all that tension released, I exclaimed, "Oh fuck, Amber..."

With my head resting on my pillow, I looked back at her. Breathing heavily through my mouth, I just gazed into her eyes as the first spasm sent a shot of hot semen onto my belly. As each wave of ecstasy washed over me, I just softly groaned while I slowly stroked my ejaculating penis. Then, when the final puddle landed on my lower abdomen, I felt my body relax and I let out the longest, most satisfied sigh.

When I opened my eyes again, Amber was just lying there smiling at me. She then leaned over and gave me a long, slow kiss. As she did, she ran her had across my belly. Collecting as much of the mess as she could, she wiped her hand on the sheet and said, "I told you to hurry."

I laughed and said, "I tried."

Amber just kissed me again. With a little chuckle, she said, "I'm just kidding. I was so horny, the second I saw you start jerking off, I was done."

Then with a little smile, she added, "Plus I got to lie there and watch your face as you came."

Giving me another kiss, she whispered, "You are so sexy."

Kissing her, I replied, "I think the girl who just starts masturbating in bed is so much sexier."

Amber chuckled and rested her head back on her pillow. With another playful smile, she said, "I don't know what it is. Lock me inside with you while the weather's bad and we end up doing some pretty fun things."

I laughed and asked, "So what's the weather supposed to be like tomorrow?"

Amber shrugged and said, "Sunny. But lucky for you, I like to fuck regardless of the weather."

We both laughed as we rolled over and settled in to go to sleep. Smiling at me as she got drowsy, Amber softly said, "Really though, babe. Thanks for today; it was perfect."

I gave her a little kiss and said, "See you in the morning."

And with that, another day ended. Amber and I slept the kind of relaxing sleep one can only achieve when they are completely satisfied in life. After that day, no other word better described how I felt.