Amber Asks For Help

Story Info
Amber can't stop cheating and so she asks for help.
1k words
4.27
10.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RodLowe
RodLowe
4 Followers

"Good girl Amber, you've got this"

Amber was straddling me, her knees wide on her sofa. She was moaning softly as she lowered herself onto my cock again. She was looking directly into the phone camera I was holding in selfie mode for her.

"Thank you sir for fucking my ass."

"You're welcome Amber. Why don't you tell your fans why you're here?"

As She slowly and smoothly rode me she murmured "yes okay." Her pace was deliberate. The only clothing she wore was a perfectly sized Fancy Steel chastity belt.

Amber was in her late twenties and athletic - slim but strong. Her natural red hair braided tightly in a braided ponytail falling to the middle of her back. Her piercing green eyes were fitting with her hair and pale skin - she was perfect. While many might describe her tits as "small", they matched her frame - placed by Aphrodite herself.

Her eyes drifted shut and she angled forward a bit to pick up her pace. She was clearly trying to get contact between her clit and the guard of her belt. The thick metal shaft extending from the belt in her pussy not at all the kind of contact she needed to cum.

"I'm a slut" she said softly.

I laughed, "That's not the whole story, is it? There's nothing wrong with being a slut. This is different."

She bit her lip, embarrassed. She knows that before I post the video on I will blur her face and bleep her name. Even still, she's never said it out loud.

Her pace quickened. She was beginning to earn a thin layer of sweat on her forehead. Her chest and face almost imperceptibly red.

"I'm a cheater. I've cheatted on every boyfriend I've ever had. " The words escaped her lips quietly.

"Just boyfriends?" I probe.

"No, my husband too. Fuck!" She grabbed one of her tits tightly. It almost filled her hand. She rolled her nipple in punishment and grimaced. Her pace locked in, unchanging.

"Does he know I'm here? Does he know how many people have you cheated on him with?"

She rode, her eyes now screwed shut in concentration. I let a few seconds pass before I slapped her lightly, just enough to get her attention.

"How many, slut?' I commanded.

"Six. In four years." She was getting close. Her moans bracketed her answers.

"Why?" I demanded.

"I'm so horny. I need dick so bad." The words were more moaning tham speaking.

"That's right. Your cunt has turned you into a cheating slut. It controls you doesn't it?"

"Oh god yes, I'm so sorry." She was louder.

"That's why you asked me to help you, right? That's why you want me to take your cunt from you?"

"Yes thank you so much for helping me." Her pace quickened again. Each stroke off her ass pulling to almost the tip of my cock, then dropping until her ass slapped against my thighs.

"And will you be fucking anyone else?"

"Only you Sir." A bead of sweat dripped off her nose onto my chest.

"And your husband. I'm a very nice person. He should get to fuck this ass too."

"He doesn't ever fuck me. That's why I needed your cock." her arms wrapped around my chest, her fucking becoming a desperate deep grind.

"Tell them about the texts you sent him"

"I asked why he won't fuck me. He said he was scared of getting me pregnant. That he doesn't want to have sex with me until we are ready for kids. But he doesn't want my ass. He won't even let me suck his cock..." she trailed off as a shudder rippled through her body. She drew in a sharp breath. Then another.

"Oh my god, Amber are you coming to cum from getting your ass fucked? You told me you needed your clit. That there was now way you could from anal." My question went unheard.

"Oh my... please.. please." Her face was pressed into my broad chest. Her words were muffled.

"You can cum, but tell them what you are," I whispered into her ear.

"I'm a butt slut. I love a huge cock in my ass. My cunt only causes problems and you took it from me so..." her words were cut off, replaced by a low, guttural noise. She began babbling incoherently. Her pace became jagged and chaotic as her thighs flexed and ripped. A deep red hue spread across her chest above her breasts to her throat. The muscles in her back strained.

"Don't you fucking dare stop. I'm close" I barked.

"Oh god I'm sorry!" Her breath came in gasps. She began to collect herself and resumed her previous pace.

"Please Sir. Please cum in my ass. I need it!" she began repeating her mantra like she was casting a spell.

It wasn't much longer before I began to cum. Amber felt my body tighten, her hands rubbing my chest. She sat back, pushing my cock deep into her.

As we kissed deeply. Her lips were desperate on mine.

Putting my phone down, I sat up and lifted us both off the couch without pulling my cock from her ass. I turned, laying her on her back on the couch.

"Hold your knees," I ordered.

She did, watching as I reached into my bag and pulled out a thick steel plug. A short steel cable dangled from it. I coated the plug in lube then and slowly sank it into her ass. Amber groaned softly as it sank home.

When the base of the plug connected to the hole of the belt, it made a clicking noise. The cable hanging off of the plug dangled. I inserted the cable into the bottom of the belt with a click.

"This cable will only come out when the belt is completely unlocked. When you're not using your ass, you'll need to store this plug in it." I said matter of factly.

"Sir, I'm so full, I don't think I can stand this." Amber said with a whimper.

I stood up. "You must. That's your reminder not to be a slut." I said softly.

I bent down and kissed her again while pulling my clothes back on. "I'll be out of town for a bit but I'll be in touch."

I left her breathing with deep and measured breaths, laying on her couch. One long leg dangling off the couch, splayed out. With one hand, Amber slowly stroked the shield, the other hand gently stroking her breast and nipple, eyes clenched shut.

RodLowe
RodLowe
4 Followers