Amber Becomes a 'Grope Girl'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around for me." Rick said firmly. Amber hesitated but turned, showing Rick her bum, her ass cheeks hanging out and her crack covered only by a thin fabric. She stood there for a moment the felt Rick's figers stroke the bottom of one cheek. It sent a tingle up her body beyond what she had felt with all the other boys.

"I...don't think you can...you're not a frat..."

Rick now palmed her ass cheek and squeezed roughly, "No, I'm not." he said, whispering in her ear. "So I don't have to follow the rules. Do you want me to stop/"

Amber said nothing, closing her eyes. She was so wet and his hand was so close to her sex.

"Just tell me if you want me to stop feeling you up right here with people all around." he said with a taunt. Amber said nothing but jumped a little when his hand went between her legs. She knew he must feel how wet she was.

"Mmm.." he teased, "so this is what you're into? You like to have everyone see what a slut you are?" Amber let out a moan as Rick let a finger slip under her thong as he called her a slut.

"I...please...mmm...shouldn't."

Rick was now against her, and he put two fingers inside her, just a little. "Tell me." he said, "shouldn't what?"

"Mmmmm...I...this is so bad..."

Rick pushed his finger in deeper and fingered her lazily. Amber instinctively started to wriggle, "Please...take me to your place."

Rick's fingers stopped. "Call me Sir." he said seriously. "And...what do you want to do at my place?" he asked.

Amber wriggled more, encouraging him not to stop with her body, "i...want...I want you to fuck me...Sir." she said with some desperation..

Rick was now pushing his fingers in and out of her wet pussy, and a few boys were watching from a few feet away.

"Why don't I just fuck you here?" he said in a cocky tone. Amber had never heard him talk anything like this.

"Please Rick...Sir," Amber implored, "please take me home and fuck me." she knew the boys could hear her beg and she didn't care. If Rick started fucking her right now she would have let him but she begged him again to take her to his place,promising to do whatever he wanted.

Rick's place was just two blocks from the party. He took Amber there, nearly naked, by her hand. She saw the stares of the people they passed and it excited her to have them know she was being such a slut.

When they walked in the door Rick pulled her against him and kissed her hard,then immediately took charge, ordering Amber to kneel down before him. Amber was a little surprised, but very eager to please and she obeyed quickly. Rick nodded downwards at her and she understood his meaning. She unbuttoned his pants, took out his card cock and she started to lick it up and down eagerly. Rick moaned and pushed his cock forward. Amber took his lead and tried to take his whole cock in her mouth. Lacking experience, Amber gagged a little as she gamely accepted Rick pushing his cock into her throat. She had never felt so horny, so desperate to please. She felt Rick throb and was ready for him to cum when he pulled out and, still not speaking, positioned her bent over a chair and pulled her panties down.

It was only then that Amber saw the boy seated in the living room a few feet away, his phone in hand, looking right back at her. She recognized him as Rick's roommate, he had introduced her once. Looking at him while she felt Rick's cock push into her wet pussy, she felt more embarrassed then she had at any time that evening...but it also turned her on even more. She bucked back into Rick as he slammed in and out of her. At first she tried to muffle herself but soon she was loudly moaning, and even that act turned her on more.

Rick's roommate watched the whole time as Rick used her until he finally took his cock out and began stroking it. As Amber came she became louder still, and she was sure the entire apartment could hear her. Rick did not let up and the sensation was almost more than Amber could take. Finally talking he told Amber to tell both of them what a slut she was.

"Yes...Yes Sir...I...I am...I know...a...slut. So...so many boys touched...I let them."

Rick taunted, "and now you're getting what you really need aren't you?"

Amber groaned assent and Rick's body slapped against her mercilessly. She felt another orgasm building.

Rick came suddenly and she felt his pushes slow as he throbbed inside of her. As he pulled out Amber stayed bent over, her bare ass proffered in the air, and she stared at his roommate's cock. Perhaps sensing an invitation, or at least opportunity, the roommate got up, and stepped forward so his cock was now in her face. It was a little bigger than Rick's she noted and without much thought she licked the tip. Soon she was sucking it as Rick spanked her hard. They were both telling her what a good slut she was, how they could give her what she needed, how she was meant to be used. As Rick started fingering her, Amber was moaning loudly again, but now the moans were muffled by the big cock in her mouth. Amber closed her eyes as she started to cum again.

At that moment Amber knew this was indeed going to be the year she loosened up and enjoyed herself.

12