All Comments on 'Amber Ch. 04'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
two decades difference is about right actually.

Men are grown by then hopefully and not just overgrown little boys. Matured, financially better than at 20 and knowledgeable enough to provide a young woman the love and sexual life her body craves. And from the woman's point of view it allows them to grow and expand geometrically, in knowledge, culture, and sexually. When she is ready for child bearing you dont have to wait ten more years till we are ready. She can also complete her schooling without worrying where the money for it will come from and having to live as a part time slut in low rent housing. The real downside for the woman is knowing she will in all likelyhood seriously outlive her love. But with children and grandchildren by then the blow will the severely cushioned. I have been married twice, once as a young man who worked his way up with his wife, and later as the loving husband who outages his wife by some 21 years who had sought him out as her soulmate. Thank god some young women dont have to wait until age 40 to realize they are trapped somewhere they dont want to be and have to go out looking for love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Can't wait for Amber to have sex!

I hope this unnamed older man is well-hung and gives Amber what she needs and deserves!I hope Amber gives him more than he can handle and I hope Amber eventually finds she needs more and finds the comfort of many other older men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wonderful story so far :-)

wonderful story so far . . the characterizations are great . . and the internal thoughts of the man . . very nicely done . . you are almost touching on a world I am a member of . . it is going to be very interesting to see how you handle things between them as the story progresses . . I am looking forward to more :-)

shmueltzvishmueltzviover 16 years ago
one-to-one and bi-unique

A love relationship need not include "others". I am hoping this one remains between the two. My father was seventeen years older than my mother. That never seemed to present any problem. Incidentally, he outlived her by two years, passing on just short of his 102nd birthday.

It's been a great read so far. It's your story. If you had planned to keep it between them, don't let yourself get sidetracked by those who seem to need infidelity to make their day.

Invisible2uInvisible2uover 16 years ago
I Can Relate...

I am married to a man who is almost 15 years older than me. Like I said before, older men just know how to treat a woman in all the right ways!! And I definitely agree that a good story (or relationship for that matter) doesn't have to include a string of others to make it a good, happy, successful one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Short and Sweet

This chapter was a little too short but the storyline is intriguing. Can't wait to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous