All Comments on 'Amber from Marketing, Exotic Dancer'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
GortwistGortwistalmost 4 years ago
Top Marks

I love these short and sweet stories! Dani and Amber are too cute!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

I was the anon who left the suggestion for a story with the general parameters of what transpired in this installment of the Amber From Marketing series. My idea was just a riff based off of your characters histories and behaviors. What you did with the concept is nothing short of incredible. I wondered how you would deal with the exploitation aspect of stripping, but I needn't have worried. You handled it so gracefully and with such intelligence that the whole endeavor seemed to develop in a natural and organic manner. It was also really fucking hot!!!! I was also wondering how you were going to get our heroines together during the pandemic, but again, you handled it with aplomb. Your command of your chosen art form is second to none IMHO. LitE is really lucky to have you. Cheers.

PS. I'm with you; let's help Amber with her latest cause. Its a very good one.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 4 years ago
Up-the-pole

Back in the 1940s there was a slang expression in the UK, 'Up-the-pole' (seemed to die out in the 50s). If you said someone was up-the-pole that meant they were a bit zany. Well, Amber was literally up-the-pole and she is a tiny bit zany (in a completely lovable way) so I think she deserves the Boobed Pussy-Kitten of the Week Award.

Regarding your afterword, the UK Daily Mail is conducting an appeal to buy protective equipment for health workers and I've already made a contribution. A pole dance from Amber would be very nice but I doubt my elderly blood-pressure could stand it---it could be embarrassing for them if I passed away with a happy smile in Dani's room. How would they explain that to the cops? Anyway, I've got too much respect for Dani to ogle her girlfriend. So if the girls could just say "Hi!" that should do.

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppalmost 4 years ago
What next

Well Amber is just full of surprises. What is she going to get into next? And what will she talk Danii into helping her with? We never did find out if Danii is right about how Amber got through college. When she had the dance for Natasha, I was wondering if the rest of that trio were going to show up in some form.

Keep them coming Wax. Fun little stories.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone

I'm glad you're enjoying this quirky couple. Will we ever find out for sure if Amber paid her college tuition as an exotic dancer? Probably not. It's part of the mystique, as is her strange ability to read Dani's thoughts at times. It is entirely possible, however, that Natasha may have visited the Pussy Cat Club before she met her darling wife, Charlotte. Maybe they went together. Maybe that's why her request said she likes cats. Hmmm???

I'll try to keep this series going if I can continue to come up with ideas. Who knows what they can get up to now that they've broken quarantine. Keep leaving suggestions in the comments and maybe an idea will lodge in my brain. If nothing else, they might continue Amber's cooking videos, possibly bringing new meaning to The Naked Chef.

WP

stroudlestroudlealmost 4 years ago
Very acrobatic in a sexy way

These two are fast becoming favourites of mine, I can't wait to see what they do next.

Nice to see a cameo from 2/3 of another favourite of mine

Stonkingly good as ever Wax, thank you

Jc

💰If that doesn't get the pennies rolling in, nothing will

🎥And action

🎭Don't forget your mask

👠Sexy heels

🌡️Temperature is definitely rising now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
How about

Amber from Marketing, Master Baker.

Amber moves into Dani's place and discovers that it has a gourmet kitchen, complete with an amazing baking oven. Can you say Bake Sale for those dealing with food insecurity?!! I can just picture Amber in nothing but a baking apron and a sexy dusting of flour. Yum!! Of course if she got distracted by something( or someone ) *hint hint*, a couple tarts might get over cooked; and that would be just terrible😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...