All Comments on 'Amber from Marketing, Social Justice Warrior'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54about 4 years ago

I'm still wary of Miss Molly so I give it 5 stars. I hope to see more (pun intended) of Amber and Dani...

MaonaighMaonaighabout 4 years ago
Whatever you do...

...don't let Amber get away. She is delightful. Could be annoying, yes, but still delightful. So what will her next good cause be? Snow shoes for huskies? Barbecues for big cats? Rescue snails from the French? Don't keep us waiting too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved both stories

Please keep this story going! Love how this is progressing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Gold mine

I just discovered your catalogue of stories after you mentioned that this was a sequel. I read Free Gravy and thought it was excellent. This sequel is of similar quality. I love the humorous internal dialogue Dani(ii) carries on while engaging with Amber. Both characters are quirky, which gives them added depth. What may be perceived as personality flaws, only make them more endearing IMHO.

As far as a sequel, I would enjoy a Amber From Marketing: Goddess Of Sanctuary story. My dream would be that Amber uses her hinted at stripping skills, with help from Dani who contributes her camera skills, to create a cam show to raise money for women suffering from an increase in domestic violence during the pandemic. Amber wears a mask, but Dani knows it"s her and it makes her horny AF. Amber really gets into it knowing Dani is watching and has amazing O's causing the site to become a bit of an online sensation. Amber's cam shows raise enough money to help a lot of women move into their own places away from their abusers. Everybody wins. The end.

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppabout 4 years ago
Amber, the bubbly blonde from marketing and.....

The walk to raise money for cancer......Daniiii walks with her after some convincing. They find a secluded spot on the walk.

The broken elevator...... it's a rainy day and the weather is calling for severe storms. It starts to get really bad , thunder and lightning. While leaving work together, her and Daniii get stuck in the elevator when the power goes out in their building.

The sprained ankle....Daniii gets hurt while doing one of Amber's projects and Amber gets to pamper her.

Just a couple thoughts on things the bubbly blonde may get into. Good story as usual Wax. Fun couple. I would certainly like to see more of them. Thank you.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicabout 4 years agoAuthor
RE: Anonymous Goldmine

Interesting idea. I had a similar thought, but with Amber running an underground railroad out of her tiny apartment.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicabout 4 years agoAuthor
RE: LilyVonSchtupp

I love the nurse Amber idea. I can just imagine Dani's inner dialog as Amber attends to her with all of her bubbly cheerfulness.

stroudlestroudleabout 4 years ago
Stonkingly good and extremely sexy

I'm not really sure what Amber can do to top the video time fun with Dani , but as long as Bubbly Amber and Dani return I will be happy . I'm sorry I cant come up with any ideas for another story as Amber's glorious breasts are stuck in my mind now .Not that I'm complaining , I'm quite happy to have them in my thoughts

That has to be the best way of getting round social distancing blues I've read or heard of , and with the added benefit of helping out important workers .

The phone sex /masturbation was brilliantly written . Five stars and favourite.

Thank you Wax

Jc

Bleep735Bleep735about 4 years ago

These stories are so goofy and fun. I love it! Please keep it up.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Oh Wax, that got me melting and chuckling at the same time! Such fun!

Air_DryAir_Dryabout 3 years ago

However annoying Amber may be at times there is so much goodness and other redeeming qualities that make up who she is. I'm glad Dani was such a pushover for her. They go well together. The sum is greater than the parts. Damn, is there such a thing as pussy envy?

BodysurferyeahBodysurferyeah9 months ago

An author with a good sense good of humor. Glorious!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...