All Comments on 'Amber Lamps'

by LesLumens

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
xxmexxmeabout 14 years ago
not so serious

so this story wasn't really serious eh?

well i loved it

i'd rate 9 or maybe even 10 out of 10 keep up the great work goodluck on your next story and i'm going to read your other stories now ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
No, no, no . . .

... bring duh, bring dah amber-lamps. BRING DA AMBERLAMPS. (Another great story Les.)

hanna_ahanna_aabout 14 years ago
needn't ....

"I'll get back to some serious stories." Not necessary. That was nice.

roveroneroveroneabout 14 years ago
Great one!

Really enjoyed it-would love a follow-up...

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionabout 10 years ago
Romping

Yes, it is a romp. Yes, it was fun. No, I'm not into girl-on-girl, or any variation thereof; but yes, I had a good time reading it.

Seriously, I had the experience of corresponding with a rather famous writer who wrote both "serious" stuff and innumerable "romps". I thought his serious stuff was -- not exactly bad, but rather dense and inaccessible. It was as though he had trouble spitting out what he was trying to say.

His fun stuff, on the other hand, conveyed pretty much the same ideas but in a much more straightforward way. Eventually I wrote to him, saying pretty much what I just said. He responded that after perhaps 30 years of writing, he had come to the same conclusion.

I hope someone left a lamp on in the window for you. ;)

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Fun...but...

A fun read but I would have to say that I would like another one about the lamps, only without the sex getting in the way of the magic and wonder of the lamps themselves. Please, don't get me wrong, this was an exceptional story even if a bit sexually wild for my taste. I'm afraid I have too many concerns about real world consequences like STD's and ruined reputations affecting job prospects....you know, boring stuff like that. My hangups don't detract from the fact that this is a great story though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous