Amber, Marcy and Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Some Sex Talk and Education with Marcy and Amber.
2.5k words
9.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part two of this saga. Please read the first chapter before delving into this segment. As a bit of a review, in the story, I have learned that my college-age daughter and her friend who are living with me for the summer have a desire to learn more about sex. Their experiences to date have been less than satisfactory so after a bit of prodding on their part, I have agreed to have sex with Marcy, the friend of my daughter, Amber.

This story has been placed in the Incest category but incestual activities are minimal. Still, there is enough to warrant the story being placed in this category.

Now, let's see where this story takes us.

= = = = = =

Marcy is cute. She is alert and intelligent. She is almost twenty. She is slender with some admirable B or C-size breasts on a firm body, and she really seems to know how to manipulate me. How else would I have found myself leading her by the hand into my bedroom with my daughter following us?

Now, it was up to me to not be a hypocrite and simply ravish that luscious young body. It would have been easy to do as just thinking about having her in my bed was, well, exciting. No. My job, since I had taken on the role of a sex teacher was to show her how she could have pleasure with sex and not just be on the receiving end of some horny college guy's cock.

This was to be about her. Not me. So, with the lights sensually low, we stood beside my bed and my daughter silently sat on a chair facing us. Neither of the two young women said anything.

"If anything makes you uncomfortable in any way. Just say stop and I will stop. Now, and with any partner you ever have, that word should make them cease immediately. If not, that person is not someone you want as a partner or spouse." That was it for my little lecture, but she had soaked up every word as if nothing like this had ever been told her before.

Marcy was wearing a short nightgown which would be easy to remove to give me access to her. I opted to hold back on going there. With her big blue eyes looking up at me, she was several inches shorter than me, I leaned forward and gently kissed her forehead and then let my lips drift down to her eyelids, her cheeks, her ear lobes, and finally softly brushed her lips with mine.

She tried to push forward with a hard kiss, but I held her back. I wanted to just nibble on and explore that beautiful face. While doing this, I softly stroked her partially covered shoulders, neck, and arms with my hands. Damn, but I wanted to grab onto her breasts or ass or cunt, but I held back. I would be there soon enough.

"I'm so turned on," she murmured in my ear as I kissed her neck.

I said nothing and chose to simply kiss those beautiful lips and soak in the taste of her. Then, I stopped kissing her and stepped back while holding her hands. I explored her beauty with my eyes from her feet, up her slender legs, up to her bare knees where the nightgown began. I admired her covered torso, gazed at the mounds of her high and firm breasts, and then visually explored her face and hair. "You are a bit of heaven."

With this, I brought her back into an embrace, and this time we kissed. Hard. I pressed my body into that firm frame of hers and hugged her to me as I devoured her mouth and tongue.

She tried to reach down to grasp my hard cock, but I took her hand and just kissed it. "Not yet. Not Yet. This is about you."

Letting a small distance grow between us, I reached down gently to the hem of her nightgown and slowly pulled it upward as, bit by delicious bit, I exposed more of her body. First, I saw the rest of her bare legs, then her panty-covered crotch, as the gown continued up, it exposed her firm belly and, then her firm, b-cup breasts with those delightful pink nipples.

A million men would have given everything they owned to be in my place just then.

"Am I okay for you?" she asked in a timid voice.

"Marcy, you are a dream come true. Now, shush and close your eyes." The room had very low light and there was no noise other than our breathing. Even my daughter, whom I had forgotten about, stayed silent and still.

Instead of grasping her body as she probably expected, I chose to come into a gentle hug and then kissed her slowly and tenderly. Only after several minutes did I make any move. While my lips moved to her bare neck and shoulders, my fingertips were slowly exploring the sides of her breasts. Finally, I leaned down and gently took her left nipple into my mouth and kissed it lovingly. I wanted to feast on that delightful bud, but I remained gentle.

Apparently, Marcy was more than enjoying this as her moans gave testimony to her state of arousal.

Again, she tried to reach into my pants and take my cock. Again, I kept her from doing so even though I really, really wanted to feel her grasp my cock and balls just then. It just wasn't the right time for it.

It was, however, time for me to explore her lower regions. I stopped my explorations of her breasts and knelt before her so that I could peel her small pink panties from that luscious body. Marcy, as I soon learned, kept a runway of pubic hair about an inch wide. I really liked that. Like her nipples, her sex was pink and inviting.

She stood still, with her feet spread slightly as I was before her, and gently kissed her mound and then the top of her clitoris. I wanted to dive headfirst into her sex but decided to limit it to a few gentle kisses. Then, standing up to face her, and again kiss her, I let my right hand go down between her legs as I explored that wet sex. It wasn't long before I had a finger up into her and then two. I let those fingers gently explore her wet sex and her clitoris while, with my left hand, I reached behind her and gently caressed her bare ass and then let one finger tease her anus.

"Yes, more," she moaned so I obliged and simply let my fingers explore and probe her over and over. Her body stiffened so I began to focus on her clitoris and rubbed it continuously as I held her firmly against me.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!" She exclaimed. Surprising me, Marcy was now in a full climax, and she crumpled from me onto the bed covers and continued to writhe in sexual delight.

And, we hadn't even fucked yet. I had only explored and probed her with my fingers. Interesting.

As Marcy lay there, I again knelt and put my mouth up to her sex and just lapped up her juices as her climax continued. Her taste was incredible. Young, fresh, pussy juice.

Only after she fully subsided did I come up for air and then gently picked up her limp body, pulled back my bed covers and lay her softly down with her head on my pillow. With me still fully dressed, I lay beside her and gently kissed her forehead and lips.

"You taste like me," she said in a soft voice.

"And you taste wonderful," I said as I kissed her again.

"I guess that was my first orgasm. Who knew they could be so incredible!"

I chuckled. "Just wait until we actually have sex. Assuming that you still want to have sex with me."

"Oh, fuck yes! Just give me a moment," Marcy said softly and nuzzled up to me and we kissed.

I felt movement on the bed and realized that Amber had left her position on the chair and was now lying beside Marcy, facing the two of us. "You were fantastic with her, dad."

I just gave her a smile and reached across Marcy to hold my daughter's hand, with our hands resting on Amber's nude body. The three of us lay that way for several minutes with that beautiful naked blonde between Amber and I who were still both dressed. We gently stroked Marcy's torso and soon, each of us had shifted positions to take a breast in our hands and then, delightfully, our mouths.

This was absolutely one of the most erotic, yet entirely wrong, moments I had ever experienced. My daughter, that beautiful young woman, shouldn't remotely be involved in something like this with me. She had her face just inches from me with one of Marcy's nipples between her lips while I was doing the same with the other nipple. We locked eyes as we feasted on Marcy's nipples.

Marcy moaned aloud, having come out of her post-orgasm trance.

"She's ready for round two," Amber said to me as she pulled back and just looked at me as I did the same. "She needs you to fuck her now."

I was so far over the edge of reason that I didn't question the concept of stripping and then fucking someone while my daughter watched. At this weird moment, it just seemed to be the thing to do.

With my daughter now off the bed and back on the chair, I removed my clothes. As I did this, both young women watched my every moment, and I could see that they were assessing my body just as I had done with Marcy earlier. I gave thanks to the fact that I had kept in shape and had stayed trim.

It was mostly my cock which seemed to get their attention. I kept it bare of pubic hair simply as a personal preference. Now, I was glad it was that way. I was also glad that it was standing up tall, proud, and ready.

"Nice one, Professor," Marcy gave me a smile as she nodded to my firm member. "Can I kiss it?"

I didn't have to be asked twice, despite her earlier comments about ending up with a cock in her face whenever she had sex. I resolved, however, to continue to make this about her pleasure and not mine. Still, having that beautiful young mouth on me was something no sane male could pass up. So, well, a little bit of face time should be okay.

She moved from her prone position on the bed and sat on the edge facing me. Soon, I had her beautiful mouth exploring the tip of my cock. Damn, where was a camera when you needed one! She let those lips and tongue explore the head and then the shaft. Oh damn, but I could have just face fucked her then.

After only a few moments of this delightful treatment, I pulled back and guided her to lay in the center of my king-size bed. With her there, lying before me, I again admired that firm, young body with those luscious mid-sized breasts. Shoot me now, life could not get better than this.

I then sat beside her, both of us nude, and gently explored her sex with my fingers and slowly probed her deeply with two fingers while taking time to play with and fondle her clitoris. I wanted to make sure she was ready. She was. So, well, it would seem that I was about to fuck a willing and delightful woman who was less than half my age. Or as my daughter had put it earlier, I was from the dinosaur era, and they weren't.

Moving my body above her, with my knees between her legs and my arms holding me up, I guided my cock into Marcy and just let it find its way into that warm, wet, and incredible cavern. She let out a loud moan of pleasure as the full length of my cock found its way into her. I pumped in and out of her. Slowly at first, and then I picked up speed and my actions went from gentle to aggressive. She had had one orgasm a short while before so I knew this one would take longer. I let my body respond to hers. If she seemed to want me to slow down, I did.

I shifted my weight forward so that I could simultaneously kiss her and pump in and out of her. As I did this, I was able to grasp her left breast and nipple. Giving that nipple a firm squeeze, while also fucking her and kissing her mouth and face seemed to do the trick. She came again.

Her screams of delight were my clue. I rammed firmly into her and let my load go as her body bucked against mine. A nearly simultaneous orgasm. Wow. I could probably count on the one hand the number of times that had happened. Almost always, it was just one partner at a time having an orgasm at a time. This time, it was both of us.

Then we were done. It was incredible. Yes, my goal had been to give her pleasure, but there was no shortage of delights for me either.

Exhausted, and our bodies sweaty, I lay back beside that luscious blonde and put on a happy grin. We held hands, and she rested her head on one shoulder while held her close.

My daughter brought the event to a delightful close. She knelt on the bed beside us, and she went about the task of cleaning me with a warm, damp, washcloth. She didn't miss a spot, lovingly washing my cock and balls. When this was done Amber kissed the tip of my cock and gently took the tip between her lips, letting her tongue swirl over me. Then, she turned her attention to Marcy and lovingly cleaned the sperm from her with her tongue and mouth. Once Marcy was empty of my seed, Amber wiped her down with another warm washcloth.

It was odd to have my daughter thoroughly cleanse me like that, and even odder to watch her eat my sperm from Marcy. It was also wonderful. I wonder if Hallmark has any thank you cards for this sort of thing?

"I love you two," she said gently. "You should stay together tonight. Sleep together. Shower together. Enjoy each other. I'll go to my own bed and have wonderful thoughts about all of this."

"Tomorrow is your turn," Marcy said.

Really? Was I expected to have sex with my own daughter? Maybe so. Only tomorrow would tell.

=====

The next chapter takes a few enjoyable twists and turns.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Do It, Cum Inside Your Mother! Mom and daughter take turns having sex with the son.in Incest/Taboo
My Day as a Pool Boy And my reward was awesome.in Incest/Taboo
Sister Troubles Sister finds true love in her brother's arms.in Incest/Taboo
Getting Comfortable Mom wants to be more comfortable, on the couch.in Incest/Taboo
Every Schoolboy's Dream Sex with MILF teacher + dating her hot cheerleader daughter.in Mature
More Stories