Do It, Cum Inside Your Mother!

Story Info
Mom and daughter take turns having sex with the son.
8.3k words
4.61
168.4k
295
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
731 Followers

I had to talk to Mom about the plans for tomorrow. I heard the TV in the living room. It had to be her. Sis watches all her programs in her room.

'Hey Mom, what are you watching?'

On the big screen smart TV was a stage setting with multi-color square enclosures containing standing human bodies. Half the enclosure raised. It looked like the bottom half of men -- naked. I thought I was imagining things.

She immediately turned off the TV.

'Nothing. I was just surfing around.'

She gave me a hug and goodnight kiss and retreated to her bedroom.

I powered on the TV. A TV-MA streaming service was the last app she used. I opened it and immediately barraged by all the new shows available. Some looked interesting. It is a great service.

I scrolled down to the 'resume watching' shows. I had several shows I was watching. Maybe some new episodes were available too.

To my surprise, there was a new entry. It was called 'Naked Dating.' Mom must have been watching that. I opened it up.

I dropped the remote in shock. There were five guys wiggling their cocks at the camera. All shapes and sizes. One with an elephant ears tattoo bordering his large penis.

Two attractive females standing next to another. One appeared to be the host.

'Lea, which one do you want to eliminate?'

'I don't know. I don't know. They all bring something interesting to me. But if I have to choose one. Yellow. I don't like uncircumcised penises. And he is... sorry... the smallest one.'

The front of the enclosure raised all the way up on 'yellow'. The camera zoomed in on his face. He had long blond hair, blue eyes, chiseled facial features and a gleaming smile. Zooming out, a hairy muscled chest adorned with large biceps.

Lea spoke, 'Uh, can I change my mind?'

'Sorry Lea, can't do that.'

He came out of his yellow box totally naked, gave Lea a hug and kiss before walking off stage. The camera focused on his firm buttocks exiting the stage.

Flashing on the screen, a bio of him including a head to toe video examination of his whole body. Then magically dressed in casual clothes.

I thought that's my doppelganger except that I am way bigger and circumcised.

The show moved onto the next elimination.

'Jules, what the hell are you watching?'

My kid sister Chloe plopped down on the couch next to me.

I protected Mom. Don't know why, but I did.

'It is a new show I found called 'Naked Dating.'

She watched as the remaining contestants turned around to show off their bottoms. Some were buns of steel, others flat and kind of flabby.

They turned back around, wiggling their cocks at Lea.

Chloe was fixated on the TV.

She pulled her legs up close, arms wrapped just below the knees, chin resting on top. Her nighttime t-shirt sliding down onto her hips off of her shapely legs. The sides of her panties visible.

I thought Mom told her, do not walk around the house in bedtime clothes without a robe. Mom always wore a robe.

Chloe is a rebel. She doesn't listen to Mom on anything since she turned 18.

I am amazed at Chloe's body, her hourglass figure, and large breasts like Mom.

She had a boyfriend who I would guess, appreciated her body.

He didn't. I found out later.

'Jules. Those guys. I ... I have never seen so many penises in my life.'

'You missed the first guy. He looked like me. He was eliminated because ...'

I stopped.

'What? Why was he eliminated?'

'She didn't like his penis size and that he was uncircumcised.'

'So, you are ... you are bigger and circumcised?'

Do I have to answer this?

'Jules???'

'Jules, are you bigger? I know you are circumcised. Mom and Dad talked to me about that in our sex talks long ago before Dad left us.'

'Ok! Yes, I am bigger.'

'How big? Show me Jules.'

What the fuck? She wants to see my cock?

'Jules, just kidding. Had you going didn't I?'

'Yes, god dammit, you did.'

'Language bro.'

'I don't want to see your big nasty circumcised penis. Let's watch the rest of the show.'

She laughed, I didn't believe her.

We watched. The winner was chosen due to his 'girth'. They put up a graphic showing a diagram of the vagina. The entry point plus several inches had the most sensory receptors, thus 'girth' had a greater stimuli versus just length. Makes sense. Girth size matters.

The finalist selected; Lea stripped naked to greet the winner. Almost platonic hugs and kisses while naked. His cock pushed up against her pussy.

Throughout the show, Chloe rubbed her naked thighs, her legs opened and closed like she was applying pressure to her vagina. Probably my imagination.

'Jules, are there more episodes?'

I looked at the season information. All three seasons available.

'Yep.'

'Do I have a login?'

'No, but I can add you.'

'Can you do that now?'

I didn't ask but my guess is she planned to watch the rest of the available Naked Dating episodes.

'Sure. Give me five minutes. You will get an invite.'

'Thanks Jules, you are the best.'

She gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek, her breasts contacting my chest.

She walked toward her room. Her t-shirt stuck above her waist. Her buttocks jutting out from her brief panties.

I thought 'what a body'. Her boyfriend was so lucky. I need someone like her.

***

I forgot about talking to Mom. She might be asleep, but I thought I would try.

Standing close to her door, I listened for any sounds in her room hoping she was awake. I heard noise so I cracked open the door. Mom was making the noise. She was panting and moaning like she was in pain. I was worried. I opened the door to see her.

She was naked. In one hand she had a vibrator on the top of her vagina. The other hand holding a dildo pushing it in and out of her pussy.

Moaning and panting she spread her legs far apart.

'Yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me. Yeah, baby make me cum.'

I retreated. I pulled the door closed. It made an audible creaking sound.

I heard Mom say, 'Who is there? Chloe? Jules?'

I ran to my room.

Would she come to my room? I hope not. I am so embarrassed.

I saw my Mom masturbating!

First time to see her naked. Her breasts were large. Her tummy flat. Not an ounce of fat on her body. Why can't she attract men? She is beautiful with a great body. Something is not computing.

And who triggered the 'yeah baby' call-out? She was fantasizing about someone.

It doesn't matter. I have many fantasy sex partners.

I am going to bed.

***

I didn't get a chance last night to ask Mom about the plan for today.

She was the planner for the family.

Everybody was finally free to do fun family events together.

Mom had her eyes on the amusement park. She loved roller coasters, but Chloe hates them.

I suggested the science museums. Mom didn't like it, but she would go if Chloe and I voted yes. Chloe voted no.

Chloe really wanted to go roller skating. I hate that. We were at an impasse. Mom said she would decide, and we would have to like it.

I awoke smelling the wonderful aroma of Mom cooking breakfast. That is one thing Chloe and I agree on. Eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits with gravy and your juice choice of orange, apple, or pear.

Now that Chloe was 18, Mom allowed her to drink at home, the orange juice had the Mimosa option. Mom made them in a champagne flute, combined with chilled sparkling wine, chilled orange juice and Grand Marnier.

I always chose Mimosas. Chloe said she was going to try one.

I hurried to the kitchen in my bedtime outfit, loose fitting UA workout shorts with a sleeveless shirt. Mom had wet hair and wore a short bathrobe. That seemed unusual.

Chloe arrived. My god, she looked like she had been up all night. Her bleary eyes gave off the vibe she had been drinking too. Still in her t-shirt she plopped on the chair next to me.

I whispered in her ear, 'Did you binge watch all of Naked Dating?'

She whispered back, 'Yes! It was great. I will update you later. There are several episodes you will love.'

Mom interrupted.

'Chloe, how many times have I told you to wear a robe? Go, go, put one on now!'

Chloe left and returned with a short robe like Mom's. The robe barely tied together at her waist. She had taken off her bed shirt and panties.

Gap on her chest, gap below her waist. Nothing but cleavage visible in the chest gap. Lots of thigh below the waist. A hint of her vagina.

She complied, but in an obvious rebellious manner. Robe on, bedtime clothes off. She was making a statement to Mom, but I kind of enjoyed the views. Down boy, she is your sister.

Mom looked at Chloe, 'Jeez Chloe really? Whatever.'

Mom served the breakfast including Mimosas for Chloe and me.

'Mom, why aren't you drinking?'

'I am sorry, I have to go into the office this morning. I will be back by 1 PM.'

'What do you think about seeing the Eras movie this afternoon, dinner in the city, then catch a Broadway show?'

Chloe said, 'Awesome! That is my kind of fun day!'

I concurred.

'Great. I need to get ready. You are on your own this morning and for lunch. I made a pitcher of Mimosas, just don't get drunk.'

While Mom prepared for work, Chloe and I drank half the pitcher while discussing Naked Dating. She explained the shows alternated between female choosing male, male choosing female, male or female bisexual choosing their best match.

'Chloe, that is crazy! Let's rewatch the episodes you like.'

'Jules, there is one in particular, we will both like. That will be the first to watch.'

We waited till Mom left. We sat next to each other on the couch in front of the big screen. Chloe took the remote.

'Jules, this is a great episode. Females with a male choosing his date. Good for you and me.'

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Five, count 'em, five beautiful pussys. Oh my gosh I am in heaven. I am so jealous. How do I get on this show?

The lucky male examined them one by one. They rotated to show off their butt cheeks. In my opinion, all top notch. It was exciting to watch. My penis the outward display of that. My shorts poked up by my growing erection.

He eliminated them one by one. The top half of their bodies revealed when eliminated, delectable as their pussies. They exited the stage with a hug of Hugo -- the male. The short video bio ending with clothes on and then they were gone. I would take any or all of them.

He had his final contestant selected for his date. Her breasts were huge, accented by her slim waist. Long black hair, pretty face. Time for the male to strip.

'Jules this is the best part.'

Hugo came out to the stage naked. He had one of the biggest, thickest cocks I have ever seen. A body builders physique, the bulging muscles accenting the huge penis.

I looked over to Chloe, her robe open. Her visible breasts were breathtakingly large. The nipples were hard pillars. Her right hand fingers deep inside her pussy. Her other hand, squeezing the hard nipples.

I was so hard. I didn't know what to do but watch the TV.

The couple hugged and kissed. The show cut to a video of the two on a normal date. End of show.

Chloe was still working her pussy.

'Chloe, stop that.'

'Why? Why can't I masturbate?'

'Don't do it in front of me.'

'Wait! You have an erection! Are you turned on by my body?'

She sat up and pulled her robe totally off. She wiggled back and forth, her breasts moving in sync.

'Chloe stop! Go to your room and get dressed.'

Rebel that she is, she placed her hand on my erection.

'That's enough!' I said.

I stood up and headed to my room. Chloe slapped my ass as I walked by.

'Jules, you want me, and you know it. Maybe not today, but you will someday soon.'

'Chloe, you are fucking crazy. I am your brother, I will never have sex with you.'

She said, 'Yeah right big brother. We will see ... we will see ...'

***

I laid on my bed thinking about what just happened. Having sex with my sister? No way.

We have been drinking, was it enough to turn her sex crazy? I am perplexed.

She came into my room, still totally naked. She laid down next to me on her side. She slid her hand into my shorts and pulled up on my erection.

'Jules, you don't have to do anything but just lay there. I will do all the work.'

'Chloe, please don't. Stop!'

I was ordering her to stop, she wasn't listening.

She peeled down my shorts freeing up my erection. She drooled out saliva onto her hand. She started a slowly stroking on my hard cock using a swirling motion from bottom to top. It felt too good.

'Chloe, please don't. Stop!'

She picked up the pace, I closed my eyes enjoying the contact with my thick shaft and head. It has been so long since another hand worked my cock.

She stopped and dripped more saliva on the shaft, immediately rubbing it into my pulsing erection, I could see the veins popping out of my thin penis skin. I never felt this hard before. My sister wants to give me a blowjob!

'Chloe, please don't. Stop!' She ignored me again.

She took my erection into her mouth. Down halfway, back up, quickly repeating the motion. One hand stroking the bottom half of the shaft, the other playing with my balls.

Gosh it felt great, I could feel an orgasm starting.

Suddenly, she pulled up and placed her hands on my thighs.

'Oh, I am sorry. It just registered with me, you want me to stop. That's too bad as I was about to make you cum.'

'Chloe, please don't stop!' I was begging her to continue.

'I don't know, you sounded pretty sure you needed to me to stop. I think I will just go to my room and masturbate thinking of your cock in my mouth.'

She began backing away from me on all fours, her tits hanging down, her nipples hard.

I grabbed her arm.

'Chloe, please don't stop! I begging you. Make me cum Chloe. Please! I am so close.'

'Well, that's better!'

She resumed her position. Up and down rapid cocksucking halfway down the shaft. I was ready to cum. She is fucking awesome.

The first spurt caught her by surprise. She was ready for the rest staying glued to my cock. I was still cumming when I faintly heard, ''Chloe?'

Chloe pulled off of me, cum dripping out of her mouth onto her chin, down to her breasts eventually landing on me.

Chloe said to me, 'Who said that?'

'Shit! It is Mom!'

'It's only 10. What is she doing home?'

Mom again, 'Chloe, your bathrobe was on the couch. Where are you?'

Chloe said, 'I can't get to my bedroom while naked. You need to go out and distract her. Get dressed, please Jules!'

I quickly put my shorts and top back on. Damn, my cock is still hard! Chloe saw it.

She knew what I was thinking.

'It is my fault. I slipped you a Viagra this morning in your drink once Mom told us she was leaving.'

'I can't walk around with my thing sticking out!

'Jules, we can't let her see me in your bedroom naked. Go out there, make up some story. I don't know. Tell her Dad left you some Viagra and you were curious about its effects.'

'Where did you get it?'

'I got it when Dad was living with us. I found it in his bedroom nightstand while they were out one night. Mom had a vibrator, dildo and strap on in her nightstand.'

Saw Mom using two of those.

'How much longer will it last?'

'Two maybe three hours. Sometimes eight, but that is very unusual.'

'Why, why did you do this to me Chloe?'

'I had great plans for us. I needed you to stay erect for at least two hours.'

She winked at me.

Mom knocked on my door, Chloe ran to the bathroom. I opened the door halfway, keeping my fucking erection out of her sight.

'Where's Chloe? She is not in her room.'

'Don't know Mom. She didn't tell me.'

'Jesus! That girl is too much.'

She said it with a lot of anger. Too much anger. I get the feeling that something else is up.

Mom stormed off to Chloe's room. I saw her throw the bathrobe into her room. Then she ran down the hall to her room. She slammed the door. Yeah, something is wrong. I have to find out.

'Chloe, you can come out. Mom went to her room. She is pissed at you, and maybe something else. I have to check in on her. Go get dressed and have an excuse ready for being missing.'

I knocked on Mom's door. No answer. I went in anyway. Her skirt and blouse on the floor. Mom was laying on the bed face down. Sobbing. I sat down on the edge of the bed. She had stripped down to her bra and thong like panties.

'Mom, are you OK?'

More sobbing.

'Mom, what is it? What's wrong? Your clothes were on the floor, so unlike you.'

More sobbing.

'Don't need any fucking work clothes anymore. Burn them for me.'

Finally rolling onto her back. Her breasts fighting the bras efforts to contain them. Her thong pulled tight between her pussy lips.

Tears smearing her artfully applied makeup. I concealed my hard on from her and sat down on the edge of the bed

'This is the worst day of my life.'

'Chloe is ...'

'It has nothing to do with Chloe. She is the least of my worries.'

Suddenly I felt affectionate for her. I placed my hand on her face. She kissed my hand.

'I was fired. My fucking asshole manager fired me. My employee filed a sexual harassment report claiming I grabbed his crotch.'

I had to think awhile before asking, 'Did you?'

She began sobbing again. I knew the answer.

'Mom, you didn't like that place anyway. They can't divulge the termination reason. Move on, you are talented.'

'Thank you sweetie. But that is not all of it. When I got the mail there was one piece from the court. The divorce is final.'

Oh my god, I have never seen Mom cry so hard, her sobbing uncontrolled.

Fired and final divorce in a day. I don't blame her.

She said through the tears, 'No job, no man. I miss having sex with your Dad. I am so horny all the time. So horny. I masturbate too much.'

'I shouldn't have grabbed his erection.'

'Mom, why did he have an erection?'

'He had been flirting with me for weeks. He is married so no hope there for a long term relationship. A week ago, he came into my office and closed the door. I was bent over the front of my desk reaching for a paper. He came up behind me. Grabbed my hips and began thrusting against me. I had enough flirting, I wanted to be fucked.'

'I dropped my skirt and pulled down my panties. I reached for his erection and began unzipping him. He stopped me. He said, 'no fucking', just 'suck me you cock teasing bitch.'

I said, 'no way, fuck me now.'

He didn't like that. He zipped up his pants and left my office. I was disappointed but there was nothing more I could do.'

'Mom, it sounds like he started the incident. He is just as much to blame.'

'The problem is ... he is the son of the owner.'

'Oh.' I understood now.

All this talk about sex was not helping my erection problem.

'Jules, give me a hug. I need one.'

I don't know how I could do it. I had to abandon sitting on the bed edge and lay next to Mom for the hug. I moved quickly hoping she wouldn't notice my hard on.

What luck! She closed her eyes. I was in position with my hard on underneath me. I just need to hold that position.

I quickly moved in close, placing my cheek next to her cheek. My hands under her shoulders. She wrapped her arms around my back. I started to pull off.

'Jules, that wasn't a hug. Give me a hug a good hug, I need a good hug.'

I had to reposition to do that. The effort of hiding my erection under me pushed my shorts leg up, my cock slipping out, brushing up against her leg. She immediately recognized what happened.

'Jules, do you have an erection?'

'Uh, yes Mom, sorry.'

'Did I do that to you?'

I had to make a choice quickly. Do I tell her the made up story, the real truth or something else? I chose something else.

'Yes Mom. I think you are super-hot. When I saw you undressed, I got excited and had naughty thoughts, taboo thoughts. Not the first time. I masturbate thinking about having sex with you. I am sorry. It is disgusting and bad timing to tell you about it now. Especially with all you have gone through today.'

VCDC
VCDC
731 Followers